Those Days of...Ch. 01-05

Story Info
Roger meets two women who lust after him.
10k words
4.58
35.2k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

The following material is sexually explicit erotica.

If you are offended by hard-core pornography close this file.

Chapter 1

An Accidental Introduction

I was lucky, unlike those who have to face the hassle of the commuter rush, I lived close enough to where I worked to be able to walk, so when the weather was fine I had a very pleasant start and finish to the day. Like most of us I'm a creature of habit and left home at around the same time most mornings, so got used to seeing people who were also making a similar journey every day.

Over time I developed a nodding acquaintance with some of these people, two of who were in fact rather attractive women. One a little younger than myself, who I usually saw soon after leaving home, the other much younger, not yet twenty I imagined, who I normally passed in a small park, towards the end of my walk.

The older of the two looked as though she was somebody's secretary and from the limited variety of outfits she wore I imagined she was living on a fairly tight budget. But she was always perfectly groomed, choosing clothes that flattered her still trim figure, and what was undoubtedly her very best feature, her legs. Being an inveterate leg-man I formed that opinion the very first day I noticed her, and had it well and truly confirmed one, still memorable day, some time after we had finally begun to actually say 'good morning' as we passed each other.

It was a bit breezy that morning and as I was about to cross a road I saw her approaching from the other side, then, in the moment she stepped off the kerb, there was a sudden gust of wind. The skirt she was wearing that day had some sort of fly-away panel at the front and as the wind caught and lifted it high, I had a spectacular view of her legs, virtually the full length of them! Beautiful, and, as I found when I recalled the moment during that and many other days, very arousing!

The other, younger woman didn't have quite such spectacular legs, but she certainly had everything else, and, it would seem from the type of clothes she wore, she enjoyed flaunting it! Her breasts were what one would have to call 'mouth-watering'. Large, firm, with a youthful bounce that never failed to stir me as I watched her walking towards me. As the sight of her swaying hips and bottom was just as tempting, there had been many mornings when I had tried to decide which view of her was the more enjoyable, the front or the back.

Though I suppose I would have described myself as 'a reasonably happily married man' I still enjoyed my personal fantasies, and each of these women had, on many separate occasions, played an exciting role in some of those.

On the day in question I had taken a day off from work to attend to some personal legal matters but to avoid the crush that develops in the city later had still left home at my usual time. To be perfectly honest, as I was wearing a new outfit that I was particularly pleased with, I was looking forward to seeing 'my ladies' reactions to seeing me in something other than my usual suit.

But of course things rarely turn out the way we expect, and when I hadn't seen the first by the time I entered the park I had managed to convince myself that was the day I wouldn't see either of them.

Then, when I had almost reached the far side of the park, I saw them both, hurrying towards me, together!

As they came closer I could see that the younger one was talking excitedly to the other and, something about both her actions and the other's responses made it seem that she was talking about me, and when, as they drew closer and I saw them both grinning in my direction, I felt sure I had been right.

Then suddenly, when they were just a few paces away, the younger one tripped and began to fall headlong.

The split-seconds seemed to be frozen into slow motion, I saw her stumble, her ankle twist awkwardly and then, as she began to fall forwards, a button burst from her already low-buttoned blouse, and I saw one, delightfully firm breast pop right out.

I darted forward, my arms outstretched to break her fall and as I caught her, one hand, that must have unconsciously followed my line of sight, was filled with the warm fullness of her flesh.

Having steadied her I snatched it away and although my attempt had saved her from more cuts and scrapes, the damage to her ankle had already been done. She'd shrieked at the sudden pain and then as we tried to move her as gently as possible to a nearby seat she began to cry. But even through her tears, when she saw where my eyes had remained fixed as she attempted to cover herself, she still managed to give me a weak but decidedly cheeky grin.

Embarrassed at being caught-out like that I looked down, and saw that her ankle was already swollen and seemed to be getting worse by the minute.

'I don't think she should stand on that.' I said to the other woman. 'With that much swelling already, if something isn't broken it's certainly very badly sprained. I think we should get a cab and get her to St. John's.' Which was the nearest hospital, and only a hundred yards or so from where I lived.

'I'm sure you're right. It really doesn't look good darling.' she added, speaking to the younger woman. Then, turning back to me again. 'Would you mind very much helping me to get her to the street, we can get a cab there.'

'Of course not. I wouldn't dream of leaving you to manage alone. I'll come with you.'

I quickly overcame her initial objections to that and took the opportunity to introduce myself, and when she did likewise I was flabbergasted to discover they were in fact mother and daughter!

Of course it was a totally inappropriate time for such thoughts, but I still couldn't help recalling some of the separate fantasies I'd had of each of them, nor momentarily thinking just how much more exciting they could have been if I had even guessed at their relationship.


Chapter 2

Two Admirers!

The daughter, Barbara was obviously still in a great deal of pain and her mother, Helen and I had to form a sort of 'fireman's chair' to carry her to the nearest road. But I admit that I felt that my efforts were more than rewarded by having the pleasure of the intimate feel of various parts of Barbara's body. And, as her torn blouse was pulled further to one side by the way we held her and the lush swell of her young breasts was almost level with my eyes, the constant 'eyeful' I also had!

A short cab ride took us to the Emergency section of the hospital and by then Barbara's face had become very pale and drawn from the pain and shock, but luckily the place was not too busy and the nurses began to attend to her very quickly. Then, just as Barbara was being prepared for having X-rays taken, there was a sudden scream of sirens, two ambulances raced into the drive-way and in a matter of minutes some, obviously quite badly injured people were being wheeled into the area.

Nurses and staff appeared from all sides and equipment and screens were hurriedly placed alongside and around the bleeding and groaning people and one of the senior nurses hurried over to us and spoke to Helen.

'I'm afraid it will now be a while before we can finish attending to your daughter, we need to take the X-rays to check if it's just a bad sprain or if there is something broken too, and at the moment we need to attend to these other people first, I do hope you understand.

'Of course sister.' Helen said. 'How is Barbara now and how long do you think it will be?'

'Oh, she's fine now. We've given her some pain-killer so she's much more comfortable. As to time, it's a bit hard to tell but I wouldn't think less than two hours, perhaps a bit more. It all depends on how well we go with these other people. There are several that are quite badly injured from a car crash. So, if you'll excuse me now, I must be off' she said as she started to hurry away, then turning to add. 'There's a coffee machine in the waiting area, or you could just come back in a couple of hours, it certainly won't be less than that.'

I didn't wait for Helen to answer. 'We'll do that I think sister - come back in a couple of hours I mean.' I said. 'Please tell Barbara that her mother will take care of any phone calls and that we'll be back for her well before lunch time.'

Then I took Helen's arm and said to her as I steered her towards the exit. 'You don't want to be hanging around here for two or three hours, perhaps longer. I'm sure you need to phone your office as well as Barbara's. My place is just up the road, we can have some proper coffee, not that machine stuff, and you can phone in comfort.'

Discovering that I lived nearby naturally came as a surprise. 'You live near here?'

'Yes Helen, no more than a few minutes walk. As I said, we'll be far more comfortable there than here, and it's not as if you could do anything for Barbara if you stayed, they'll be too busy looking after those other poor people.'

She was silent for a few moments and I saw a faint flush spreading over her cheeks, but finally she said. 'You're right of course Roger, there's nothing I can do here, but, what about your work, your wife, you can't just not go to work, and I can't just barge in on your home.'

I couldn't help a slight chuckle as I answered. 'As to my wife, she's a career lady and she left for work long ago, so what we do won't interfere with her at all. So far as my work is concerned, I was having a day off today anyway, I just need to cancel an appointment, it was nothing too important.'

She looked up at me and a smile lit up her previously worried face as she responded. 'Oh, so that's why you're in such a nice outfit! That's what Barbara was going on about, just before she tripped, about how different you looked today.'

It was my turn to be surprised! I tried not to let on just how pleased I was to know that they had been talking about me like that, but grinned back at her as I answered. 'So, you are saying that in a way her accident was all my fault anyway. If so it's only fair that I help. Anyway, my time is yours, for the rest of the day if necessary.'

'A lady might take that as an invitation.' she replied in such a soft voice that I'm sure the comment was really not meant to be heard, but added in a normal tone. 'It's very kind of you, and yes I will accept your offer, at least of the use of the phone and a coffee John.'

During the few minutes that it took us to walk to my place I found out that Helen was indeed a secretary, to the general manager of a transport company, who luckily was interstate for a few days, so she anticipated no real problems in being away from work. I also learned that she and Barbara had lived together since the death of Helen's husband a couple of years earlier. And that Barbara worked for a small clothing manufacturing house and had hopes of becoming a fashion designer. Although where they worked were actually not far from each other, because Barbara studied most nights and was slow to get up in the mornings she and Helen found it easier on their nerves if they staggered their preparation and departure times. Which accounted for the reason why I had never previously seen them together.

When we reached my place I took her straight through to the kitchen, suggesting that she make her calls from there, while I got the coffee ready, and I admit I had an ulterior motive in suggesting that. To use the kitchen phone Helen would have to sit at the breakfast-bar, on a stool, and in that position I hoped to have the chance to snatch a few glimpses of her marvellous legs, that I had until then, only seen from a distance.

But I certainly hadn't planned or even in my wildest dreams hoped for the eventual outcome of what I had thought of as a harmless bit of 'perving'!

The call to her office took longer than we expected, her boss had already rung, wanting some specific information and Helen got involved in trying to tell another person in the office where it was and how to get exactly what her boss needed. I kept a keen watch as she concentrated on what she was trying to explain and saw that as she moved around on the bar-stool, just as I had hoped, her skirt rode up, exposing just a little more of her legs the longer the call continued.

I almost forgot about the coffee in my rising excitement, then, as luck would have it, I happened to be staring hard when she finally finished the call. As she put down the phone she span around on the stool and slid forwards off it, and I had a truly spectacular view as her skirt skidded up behind her and exposed most her legs, including a brief flash of stocking-tops and the whiteness of her thighs above!

'Excuse me.' she said, blushing as she realised that I was staring at her and hurriedly pulled her skirt down again.

'Don't apologise Helen, I'm certainly not going to, for looking I mean. I've always thought your legs were superb, even without having had such a wonderful view of them before. But I have to admit that it's even more exciting knowing that you wear stockings, not panty-hose, that's a real turn-on!'

She blushed even harder as she replied. 'I don't always wear stockings, just when I feel a bit, a bit, well, you know... I guess that today was one of those days, I really don't know why.'

As she spoke her eyes rose, to look directly into mine, and I hoped that what I thought I read there wasn't just wishful thinking on my part. Then she turned away again, saying. 'I must ring Barbara's work too.'

While she made that call I finished fixing the coffee and poured two cups, putting one down in front of her just as she finished the second call. So I was standing immediately behind her when I suddenly became overpoweringly aware of her closeness and of the scent of her perfume. She paused, her hand still resting on the receiver, and it was as though some sort of charge or current passed between us. Time seemed to stand still and I don't honestly know how long I hesitated, but then, taking my courage in both hands and resting them lightly on her shoulders, I leaned forwards and gently kissed the side of her neck.

As I breathed in the scent of her hair and the even more heady smell of her body I whispered. 'Circumstances, fate, call it whatever you like, have brought us together Helen, perhaps for just an hour or two, who knows. But I must tell you that from the first day I saw you walking towards me I have always thought you incredibly attractive. And I have dreamed and fantasised about you many, many times.'

I paused and kissed her again before adding. 'And if what I think is anywhere near right, I think you might be just a little bit attracted to me too.'

I felt her turn and when she looked up into my eyes I saw there the same message I had seen earlier but which I had been unsure about. 'You're right of course John. I do find you attractive, very attractive. In fact,' she added with a grin. 'We both do!'

For the first time I saw her eyes truly sparkle and the effect was breathtaking. But my brain was trying to fix itself on what she had said, not on the effect her brilliant eyes were having on me.

'Both of you?'

'Yes, Barbara too! In fact she was the one that first started talking about this great looking, older man that she often saw on her way to work. That he always seemed so pleasant, cheerful, smiling, saying 'hello' to her, nothing 'heavy', she said, just a 'nice person'. Then she started to describe you physically, and as I visualised what she was telling me it became obvious that it had to be the same man that I had also, secretly, taking a liking to. I didn't say anything of course, but I was curious to see if he made some sort of a move on her, I mean she is a far more sexually attractive woman than I am.'

She stifled my attempted protestations with her fingertips pressed against my lips, but, as she continued, I realised that she hadn't attempted to stop me from holding her.

'But he didn't, and the fact that he didn't further increased my interest in him. So I then tried ways of discretely attracting his attention, hoping, a bit wistfully, that he might make a move on me instead. I even bought a rather 'showy' skirt, with a panel that tended to fly up whenever I moved, hoping a quick glimpse of what I've always considered my best assets might start something. But all to no avail, the only result was that I felt I had made a bit of a fool of myself'

She again stopped my protestations as she continued. 'No, let me finish, or I might never say it.' Then the words came tumbling out in a rush. 'So, this morning, when Barbara started saying that her mystery man was approaching, in a new outfit, looking terrific, and wondering if today he might say something more than just 'hello', in a funny way, my heart sank. What chance would I have, once you had seen me with my daughter.'

I finally stopped her by pulling her close to me, thrilling at the feel of her body in my arms, and feeling my cock instantly responding. As my lips met the soft moistness of hers I slid one hand down her back, over the curve of her buttocks, and pulled her even harder against myself. Her lips and body responded with rapidly increasing enthusiasm and my cock surged as her thigh pressed against its quickly rising hardness.

Slipping my tongue inside her sweet tasting mouth I found and played with hers and felt her arms finally come up around me, her fingers caressing the nape of my neck, sending shivers up and down my spine. We continued, our bodies crushing ever tighter against each other and, as the rising passion took over, I felt her beginning to move herself eagerly against my now almost fully extended cock.

Slipping the light jacket from her shoulders, I ran my hand up until I felt the heaviness of her breast filling it. She tensed, then pressed herself forward as I began to fondle and squeeze, and she made a series of low moans as I continued to caress her. After a minute or two, I backed away a little and began to unfasten the buttons on her blouse and as I did that she dropped her hands from my neck, first to free it from the waistband of her skirt, then up behind herself, to unfasten her bra straps for me.


Chapter 3

Mutual Pleasures

As she slipped blouse and bra from off her shoulders I couldn't help myself from staring down at her totally exposed breasts. They were simply lovely!

Apart from anything else they were larger than I had anticipated, full, rounded, still firm, with large, already darkly erect nipples. My hands couldn't resist, rising to cup them both, lifting them, thrilling at their warm weight, the skin's smooth tautness, feeling my cock growing even harder as I gently stroked and fondled them with my fingers and slipped my thumbs up over their hardening peaks.

My excitement was intensified by the way she arched her body, thrusting herself forward, offering herself up to my caresses, moaning softly as she experienced apparently long-forgotten sensations.

For months I had been thinking of her as a pair of beautiful legs, during all that time I hadn't even thought of what other delights she might have to offer me, but the sight of her breasts and the feel of their silky firmness were enough to drive those thoughts right out of my head, at least for a minute or two. So after my hands had brought her nipples to full, almost leathery erectness I bent forwards and, taking first one and then the other between my lips I began to suck and gently nibble them, hearing the sounds of her pleasure intensify as her body responded.

But although they were marvellous there was much, much more of Helen that I wanted to see and so, while my mouth was still busy with her increasingly tender nipples, I slipped my hands down and began to fumble for her skirt's zip.

But I soon found that the position we were in made it virtually impossible, I was getting nowhere until, understanding my problem, Helen gently but firmly pushed me away from herself and in a trice undid her skirt, bent, took hold of the hem and in a single, fluid movement, had it up over her head and off.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers