Those Days of...Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

More times than I care to remember since then I have replayed that picture in my mind, in slow motion. Her skirt slowly rising, exposing little by little the long, beautiful line of her legs. The welt of her stocking tops, then the black slash of her suspenders cutting up across the smooth whiteness of her thighs.

There had been a split second when I wanted to cry out, to tell her to stop, just so that I could have more time to savour the sight of her. But her movement had been too quick and it was a mere moment before she was virtually naked, only a tiny triangle of lacy stuff separating me from the core of her sex.

I stared down at her, at the enticingly swollen bulge of her mound, and found that through the thin material protecting it I could make out the dark, curling triangle of her bush, even noticing there were a few straggling hairs of it peeping out from under the edge of her panties. Hardly daring to breathe in case just that sound somehow broke the spell of the moment, I went down on one knee and began to slowly ease them down over her hips. But in spite of my trepidation that she'd suddenly bring things to a halt, she did the complete opposite, lifting first one foot and then the other so I could get the panties off. And as she did that I not only caught a brief glimpse of pink, pouting lips nestling amongst the crinkly hair, but also smelt the rich scent of her arousal filling my nostrils.

As I looked up the length of her legs and let my fingers lightly brush across her skin she remained arched back against the bar, both her pelvis and spiky-tipped breasts thrust forwards, faint shivers running through her body. I got the feeling that right then Helen was drifting off into another world, a world completely separated from reality, perhaps a world where her own, normally almost totally repressed pleasures could be both acknowledged and enjoyed. And seeing her like that made me realise that at that moment I wanted nothing more than to give her all the pleasure she could stand, and although after what had already happened my cock was demanding attention, I pushed its needs to the back of my mind.

So I took a firm hold and lifted her bodily up on to the counter-top, then, having spread her thighs further apart, kneeled, and buried my face between them.

She gave a soft moan, her fingers grasped the back of my head and then I felt the muscles in her belly and thighs contracting as she pushed herself forward against my all too willing mouth and tongue.

It was unbelievable, just an hour or two earlier it had been a day very similar to thousands of others. But in a mere second a random event had suddenly changed all that. I had not only seen much more of a pair of legs that had fascinated me for months than I could have ever in anything but my wildest imagination have expected, but at that moment I had the reality of the feel of their warm firmness pressing against the sides of my face.

Unbelievable or not, and thinking it might be a never to be repeated moment, I was determined to make the most of the opportunity fate had presented. So I took my time, savouring her excitingly musky scent and female taste as my lips gently sucked and pulled her pussy's outer lips and my tongue slipped up between them to probe within her.

And from my leisurely pace Helen must have, at least of some level of consciousness, realised I was in no hurry, that I was happy to give her whatever pleasures I could, and I felt her relax, giving herself up to what my mouth, lips and tongue were doing to produce them.

So I'm sure we both lost all track of time, and it was only the eventual change in her reactions that disturbed the reverie I'd happily slipped into. I realised that her initial sighs and soft moans had changed, becoming both louder and more frequent, then turning to sharper, more demanding groans. And when I began pushing my stiffened tongue deeper I felt her pushing herself forward, mashing the ridge of her clitoris against my upper lip.

Feeling that I increased the speed of my tongue, flicking the tip of it up over her jutting clit, licking faster and faster until finally I heard a harsh, rasping hiss coming from between her tightly clenched teeth, felt her almost claw-like fingers digging into the back of my head and, as she arched herself higher, lifting her bottom clear of the counter, the contractions began.

Her hissing changed to a wailing groan as a series of violent spasms coursed through her and as they rolled on, wave after wave, she lifted her legs higher and clamped them around me, pulling my head up between her thighs so tightly I found it hard to breath. Somehow I still managed to suck and swallow most of her freely flowing juices but she was producing so much that I felt the surplus dripping to the floor beneath us.

She held on to me so tightly and for so long that I really began to think I was going to suffocate but, just as I was actually starting to get a bit desperate, I felt her relaxing, just enough for me to get my hands up and ease her thighs a little further apart.

When I looked up higher I saw that her face and neck were tinged a dark dusky pink and that her body was still shuddering from time to time from the force of her climax. Slowly her eyes opened, unfocussed and still heavy with passion. She blinked, looked down at me and then a somewhat embarrassed smile crept over her face.

'Roger, I can't tell you how long it is since anyone made me feel that good. If anyone ever did that is!'

'Just the hors d'oeuvres Helen!' I replied with a grin. 'And just in case I forget to tell you later, you have an absolutely magnificent body, not just legs.'

'Well thank you sir.' she said with a cheekier grin. 'So how about yours, I hope I'm going to get to see that now.'

'Oh I'm afraid there's not much to see, I never was a hunk, and haven't exactly improved over the years.'

'All the same, fair's fair Roger.' she replied, slipping down off the bench-top and immediately going to work on the buttons down the front of my shirt.

In no time at all I was down to just briefs, and when she saw the solid bulge my cock was making in them she glanced up into my eyes. 'The rest of you is fine Roger, you've no need at all to feel inadequate, but if that's what I think it is then I'd say there's at least one part of you that's definitely 'hunkish'.' she said before dropping to her knees and tugging the briefs down off my feet.

I had to admit that at that moment, after all that had happened, and perhaps especially because it had been so totally unexpected, my cock was looking pretty impressive. Rock hard, rearing almost vertically, and quivering from the tension that had built inside me whilst licking and sucking Helen's delightfully responsive pussy.

'Magnificent!' Helen whispered hoarsely as she reached up to touch it. 'And I can't wait to feel what it's capable of doing for me, but first, I want to taste it.' she added, moistening her lips as her fingers slipped lightly up and down its length.

Of course the mere idea of her doing that was exciting, but, hoping what I said didn't break the spell that had enveloped us, I took the chance, and bending down and lifting her I said. 'It sounds wonderful Helen, but let's get somewhere more comfortable. This floor will get awfully hard, and I don't know that you could handle two hard things at once!' I added with a grin.

As I lifted her she closed her fingers around my cock, grasping it firmly in her hand as she answered. 'I wouldn't be too sure of that, you don't know yet just what I can handle! But I agree with you about the floor. But -' she added in a less certain voice. 'Not in the bed-room, please Roger.'

I understood her not wanting to lie where, just a few hours before my wife's body had been, so I nodded and led her through to the lounge-room, where we had a long, wide settee and saw Helen's eyes light up as she saw it.

'Ah, just the thing!' she said, as she span me around so that my back was to it and, as she released my cock, gave me a shove and I fell back down on to it, sprawling, my legs spreading wide, my throbbing shaft sticking up almost perpendicularly. Then as she stood above me, gazing down, the expression on her face and the gleam in her eyes made it clear that she fully intended to enjoy what was to come too.

She knelt between my legs, her cool, slender fingers resting lightly on the tops of my thighs, her moist lips poised immediately above my quivering cock-head, then she looked up into my eyes again and said. 'Relax and enjoy!'

My throat was tight and dry from the strain of anticipated excitement but though my voice was no more than a croak, I managed to answer, 'Enjoy, I'm sure. Relax, I doubt it!'

She flashed me a quick grin, then slid her fingers up my thighs, across my belly and slowly back down again, sending tingling thrills shooting up through the rest of me. Then, while one hand slipped up between my legs and gently began to fondle my balls, the other curled around the base of my cock and began rhythmically squeezing it.

The mere feel of her gentle fingers almost made me want to explode there and then, and hearing my sudden groan of pleasure she fractionally tightened her grip of me. 'It feels as though you're getting even bigger Roger.' she said, and as she spoke she ran her fingers lightly up the length of my cock and then, when they reached the very tip, she rolled the flat of her palm over and around the head. That sent a new stream of thrills though my whole body, but they were followed by an even bigger jolt when, as my hips jerked upwards in automatic response, I felt the warm wetness of her lips and mouth engulfing me.

From some of the things she'd said I'd got the impression that she hadn't had much of a sex life for a pretty long time, but you would never have guessed that from the way she went about taking care of me over the next few minutes. The things she did to my cock with her lips, tongue and mouth, not to mention her ever-busy fingers, were more like the actions of some amazingly proficient courtesan. I found that the electrifying actions I'd already experienced were only a sample of what she had in store for me as she alternated her movements, light then tight, slow then fast, pump then suck.

My brain was simply swamped with sensations of delight, but of course it couldn't last, though I wished I could have lain there for hours, days even, experiencing thrills I couldn't remember having ever felt before. All too soon I felt the tell-tale pulsing deep down inside, as my semen boiled and churned. Helen must have felt it too because I became dimly aware of a change in her pattern of stimulation, instead of her fingers, hands, lips, mouth and throat, performing their own, independent magic, they suddenly began to work in perfect harmony.

As though from somewhere far off, I heard myself groaning loudly, urgently. Then every muscle in my body seemed to tighten, every nerve ending scream and, as the ridges of muscle across my belly stretched tight and hard, my hips and thighs forced me upwards, driving my overloaded cock high, deep into her waiting throat.

Then she seemed to pause! Somehow, for a brief moment she managed to hold me there. Then, I felt her fingers kneading the white-hot length of me and the powerful suction of her mouth and throat urging the semen up from way down inside me.

I exploded!

That first jet seared almost painfully up through the rock-hard length and I heard a hoarse cry of surrender break from my throat as it erupted and felt Helen's mouth plunge down to receive it, then through the agonising bliss felt her hand start vigorously pumping the suddenly gushing shaft.

I heard her gulping noisily as she struggled to swallow the successive loads I jetted into her but, when I looked down at her, seeing my cock buried deep inside her hard-working mouth, I also saw the surplus forming a creamy froth at the corners of it, a froth that, as she continued to pump it from me, gradually thickened to finally form a sticky flow trailing down from her lips.

When it was obvious that I was finally, utterly drained and she had satisfied herself that I had no more to give her, she lifted her cum-soaked mouth from my cock, which she still continued to handle lovingly, raised her head and looked deep into my eyes as she said. 'If that was as good for you as I think it was, then you have some idea of how I felt just a while ago.'

Frankly it was as much as I could do to raise a smile. But she could tell from the dazed expression on my face just how I was feeling at that moment and rested her head against me, and with a feeling of blissfully exhausted satisfaction, I closed my eyes and lay back.


Chapter 4

Coffee and Toast

It couldn't have been for long, perhaps only a few minutes, but when I came too it was to find Helen still gently rolling and kneading my cock, which, unbelievable though it seemed after its recent draining, was actually starting to respond to her magic touch! Not immediately, not dramatically and certainly not fully, but actually responding, gradually lengthening and thickening in response to her caresses.

'A man should be so lucky to be treated like this!' I said, reaching down to touch her shoulders and tousle her hair.

'I saw you seemed to have dozed off for a few minutes. But this fellow didn't seem to want to. Anyway, I thought he still deserved a bit of attention.'

Looking down at her kneeling between my still splayed legs, her eyes staring fondly up at me, her breasts and nipples still swollen and semi-erect, and below, between the spread of her thighs, the inviting sight of her triangle of matted pubic hair, was enough to start to give me another full erection, and I said so. 'After the work-out you just gave him I'm frankly amazed he has got anything at all left in him, but seeing you like that is enough to make me think he might just have a surprise in store, for both of us!'

'Mmm, I like the idea of that.' she replied. 'But, what ever happened to the coffee you promised me?'

For a moment or two it was as though my memory was looking through a telescope, from the wrong end! Was it possible that all that had happened had in fact happened in such a short space of time?

Starting with an innocent walk into the city, the trigger a simple trip? The arrival of the more seriously injured people at the hospital. The offer of a phone and, what was it that I had I actually said?

'You don't want to be hanging around here for two hours or more. I'm sure you need to phone your office and Barbara's. My place is just up the road, we can have some proper coffee, not that machine stuff, and you can phone in comfort.'

I remembered the coffee on the bench-top in the kitchen, now, undoubtedly, cold! 'You're quite right to remind me. Fresh coffee, and maybe some toast, coming up.' I said as I got up from the settee.

'And after that? Maybe something other than coffee and toast will be 'coming up' again!' she replied, smiling up at me mischievously. 'By the way, would you happen to have something I can put on, a bath robe or something like that?'

'Starting to ration my enjoyment of you already are you?' I said jokingly, dodging the cushion she flung playfully in my direction.

But, having got robes for both of us and as we cleared away the first, untouched coffee and prepared a fresh lot, I admitted to myself that in some way she was even more exciting in my robe than she would have been naked. It was too big for her of course and though she had belted it tightly around her waist, the top gaped wide, letting me enjoy views of her breasts as she moved around. And the fact that she was still wearing her stockings beneath it and I also got occasional flashes of her nylon clad legs only made her appearance even more erotic!

We finally got to have the coffee and toast and as we ate, we chatted about ourselves, our lives and our families and I found myself starting to feel something more than simple physically arousal for Helen, finding that as well as having a beautiful body and an extraordinary ability to arouse me, underneath those very obvious attractions was a very lovely lady.

But, even as I began to admire her as a person, the carnal part of me was still being steadily aroused by the nearness of her, especially by the sight of the lush curves of her breasts that seemed to constantly attract my attention. Each time she reached for a fresh slice of toast, or the butter and marmalade, or lifted the coffee to her lips, or simply leaned a little forward as she spoke, every single movement made them sway or jiggle, and each time my eyes were drawn, almost magnetically by their enticing fullness.

Several times I leaned across a kissed her marmalade tasting lips, thrilled by both their softness and her willing and eager response, feeling power and renewed need returning to my slowly fattening cock. As it lengthened and filled the desire to feel her nakedness again, this time with my cock deep inside her pussy, began to push all other thoughts from my mind and that in turn served as additional fuel for the fire that had been rekindled and was burning brighter and hotter as more time passed.

But even though I had been aware of that, I was still amazed when, as I stood to refill our coffee cups I saw Helen's eyes suddenly drop, widen in surprise and then look back up into mine, she had a broad smile on her face as she spoke.

'That's one of the nicest compliments anyone has paid me in a long time Roger!'

Looking down I saw my almost fully erect cock sticking out from between the folds of my robe.

We never did get that second cup of coffee!

I took her back into the lounge room and Helen was, if anything even more eager and certainly more demanding than I could have dreamed of. As we kissed and caressed each other I found the feel of her naked body against mine quickly turned the fire inside me into a white-hot blaze, that grew to furnace-heat when finally, as she lay spread wide open beneath me, I guided my by then bloated cock-head into the slippery slit between her pussy-lips.

I paused, catching my breath and, at the same time thrilling at the feel of her outer lips, closed tightly around me, then began a long, slow thrust down into her, the hot, wet velvet of her pussy drawing me even deeper inside. Helen let out a low sigh of pleasure as she felt me finally entering her and moved beneath me, adjusting her body to mine until the hard mass of me filled her completely.

At first we moved slowly, each unconsciously synchronising our movements with the other's, and from time to time she opened her eyes and looked up into mine, gently smiling, whispering words of pleasure as she ran her hands over my body as though to prove to herself that all this was really happening to her. I understood her feelings of wonder, I couldn't believe it myself, only an hour or two earlier I had been starting out on what I expected to be a perfectly uneventful day, now here I was, actually making love with one of my 'fantasy ladies'. It was wonderful, but at the same time a little bewildering!

Then I found that my strokes in and out of her were no longer the long, slow movements they had been, without realising it, the demand inside me had grown and as it did, had in turn gradually increased both the speed and power of my actions. Helen kept pace with me, her hips thrusting up to meet my faster down strokes and as she did that, her earlier sighs of pleasure turned to shorter, sharper gasps of passion. I saw that her chest, neck and face were slowly becoming tinged with pink and that her nipples were jutting stiffly as my cock drove her closer to her climax. She opened her eyes once more, just briefly, and I saw that they were no longer bright with happy enjoyment, they were now darkly clouded by the intensity of the pressure growing within.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers