Those Days of...Ch. 06-10

Story Info
Roger discovers Barbara and Julia together.
13.4k words
4.65
23.2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
224 Followers

The following material is sexually explicit erotica.

If you are offended by hard-core pornography close this file.

Chapter 6

Lunch

I left before Helen returned, went home and spent the next few hours trying unsuccessfully to sort out my thoughts. The following day I was tempted many times to ring Helen, wondering what had happened between she and Barbara, wanting to see her again, and, to be honest with at least myself, wanting to see Barbara too. But I didn't and returned home that evening, my head still a confused mess.

To add to everything else, there was a strangeness in the air between Julia and I. When we first met she'd been an exciting, sometimes almost aggressive lover but as the years of marriage had slipped by we had tended to drift apart a little, we had always maintained an emotional closeness, a companionship that had grown out of us getting used to each other, as probably happens in most marriages over time. The previous evening I had been preoccupied with the exciting and confusing events of the day, but although still confused, I was able that second evening at least able to notice Julia's apparently growing remoteness.

When I asked her if anything was wrong, troubling her, she replied. 'Business, just business Roger. There's a major contract coming up, in fact I have to go inter-state on Monday, I'll probably be away right through the whole week.'

Her work often took her away for a night or two but for her to be away for so long was unusual, but right then I saw no particular significance in it, I only saw it as giving me an opportunity to see Helen again, or Barbara, or both?

Just then the phone rang, as usual Julia got up to answer it, her business contacts often rang of an evening and it had become normal for her to answer all calls when she was home. I wondered why she went through to the kitchen to take it and only then realised that the same thing had happened a couple of times the previous evening, but again my thoughts of Helen and Barbara took over, I resolved to ring Helen first thing the next day, and having decided that, Julia's unusual behaviour became unimportant.

When I rang and suggested that we meet for lunch Helen couldn't disguise her pleasure at hearing my voice.

'I was so confused Roger. When you weren't at home when I got back from the office, then Barbara was behaving so strangely and on top of that you didn't ring that evening or even yesterday. I thought you must have had second thoughts about us seeing each other again. You haven't, have you?' she added anxiously.

'Second, third, fourth and ninety ninth Helen. They're all the same, I want to see you again, and often! Starting with lunch today, if you can make it.'

The peal of happy laughter that came through the phone confirmed that she was feeling exactly the same way as I was. And suddenly lunch-time seemed a long way off.

The little restaurant that we arranged to meet at was closer to her office than mine and I wasn't really surprised to find that she was already waiting for me when I arrived. All the way there I had been feeling a strange sort of nervous anticipation at seeing her, and when I did, I felt by heart quite literally skipping a couple of beats. We took a small, quiet, corner table and ordered quickly, then started talking nineteen to the dozen.

She wanted to know what had happened between Barbara and I. I wanted to know what had happened between she and Barbara. She wanted to know why I hadn't rung, had anything happened between my wife and I. I wanted to tell her about Julia's trip away the following week.

That piece of news really stopped the conversation dead, she sat there, a forkful of food halfway to her mouth, staring at me, disbelief in her eyes.

'Away for the week, and you want me to come over?'

'Yes, will you?'

Helen dropped her fork, leaned across the table and kissed me. 'Will I? Will I? Of course I will, you gorgeous man!'

Then I felt the hand that had dropped the fork reaching under the table and gripping my knee, moving as high up my thigh as she could stretch.

'Apart from anything else about you, and there's plenty, I've been longing to feel you inside me again, I've never felt as sexy as I have for the last day and a half. In fact,' she added in a low voice, 'if you want to know, I got severely aroused just hearing your voice on the phone, I've been wet ever since and right now, to put it crudely, I'm as horny as hell!'

'Don't you think it's the same for me too. I've had an erection since we sat down, just from looking at you. I'd love to be able to make love to you right this minute. In fact, if we were closer to my office I'd take you back there and do it.'

'Office!' she exclaimed. 'Of course, my boss's office. He's still away. There's only a couple of people in our part of the building and they never come in there, I could sneak you in, no trouble at all.'

The mere thought of making love to her so spontaneously and in those surroundings was exciting in itself and that, on top of the urge that had been building-up in us both since my phone call, had produced such a need that there was simply no stopping us. Heaven knows what the people in the restaurant thought, we left our meal half-eaten, threw some money at the waitress and, hand in hand, raced out. We almost ran along the street and were both out of breath by the time we got to where she worked and I felt sure someone was going to know exactly what we were up to from just the look on our faces. But, being lunch-time and lucky, we met nobody in either the lift or the short corridor to her office, which I immediately found out adjoined her boss's.

She let me in and closed and locked the door behind us, it was bigger than I had expected and in addition to a large desk, some chairs and filing cabinets, in one corner there was a coffee table with a couple of easy chairs, and a fair sized settee! We both stood, hand in hand, staring at it, then at each other, grinning like mad, like kids sharing a secret.

I simply grabbed her, pulled her almost roughly against me and our lips clamped hard together, our tongues instantly probing deep inside each other's mouth as our hands roamed frantically over each other's body. Mine grasped her buttocks, my fingers digging through her dress and into her flesh as my cock strained up between us. Hers pulled my lips down even harder against her mouth as she slowly ground her pelvis against the hardness of me.

After a minute or two of that I broke from her, panting, tearing off my jacket and tie as I said.

'I want you Helen, I want you now!'

I saw that her face was as flushed as mine must have been, her eyes gleaming wildly and without any hesitation she too began to get out of her clothes. It was as though we were having a race to see who could strip first, each watching the other with an increasing hunger as various parts of our bodies became exposed.

Helen was quicker than I, her dress was on the floor in a trice and I was thrilled to see that again she was wearing stockings. For a moment, she stood there in just her bra, panties, stockings and shoes and I felt my still confined cock throbbing and jerking at the breathtaking sight of her.

Then her bra came off and I saw that her superb breasts were already swollen, her nipples hard, but exciting though that sight was, it was, as always, her legs that gave me the biggest thrill.

Those long, long legs! Their length and shape exaggerated and flattered by the sheer stockings, how I longed to feel them wrapped around me, pulling me deep into her.

As I stripped off shoes, socks and trousers Helen slid her panties down over her hips and stepped out of them, exposing the triangle of dark, curling hair, then as she was about to undo the clips that held her stockings, I said in a hoarse whisper,

'Leave them on for me, please!'

Her eyes had been fixed on the hard bulge that my cock was making in my pants but when she heard the unmistakable plea in my voice she looked up with a quizzical expression on her face.

'My stockings, leave them on?'

'Yes please. I'd love that, if you don't mind.'

She smiled understandingly. 'Of course I don't mind, I want to please you, any way at all. You only have to tell me what you want.'

She slipped her shoes off, then stood waiting for me, her eyes once again dropping to my crotch and I was excited to see them widen noticeably as I pulled down my pants and my fully erect cock sprang free, jutting up almost vertically, quivering from the strength of my arousal.

'Oh God, that's even bigger than I remembered it! You really are built like a stallion! I can't wait to feel it inside me again. Don't waste time with preliminaries, just come over here, and do it, fuck me!' she added in a half whispered under-tone. 'Please fuck me!'

I couldn't help it, her words instantly reminded me of her daughter and what she had so obviously wanted me to do. But, as quickly as the thought came, the mere sight of Helen standing there in nothing but those dark, sheer stockings, blanked out thoughts of Barbara, and then I did as she had asked. I fucked her, fucked her hard!

The feel of her nylon clad legs around me, and the tingling thrills they produced as they slipped over my skin when she pulled me deeper inside herself both heightened the blaze already burning inside me, and made my cock feel as big as she had described it. But she took it, took it all and obviously loved it. And we were both so wound up that it must have been only a few, short minutes before the force of our shared need and my physical hammering of her, brought the onset of her climax. Then as that began, and I thrilled to the electrifying sensation of her stockinged legs grasping me even more tightly, mine surged up inside me.

I think that while knowing people were working just a short distance away from us heightened the sensations we were getting, we were both conscious of having to restrict our reactions to what we were both feeling. I held back the exultant shout that tried to force its way up through my throat as I felt myself pumping her full, and my strangled grunts mingled with Helen's attempts to keep her own cries as quiet as possible as we climaxed together.

Though one of the shortest sexual encounters of my life, it was certainly still one of the most memorable, and though brief it was still several minutes before either of us could find either the breath or the energy to speak. And then Helen's first words precisely described how I felt. 'We both needed that.' she gasped. 'That's what I call being fucked! And I like it!'

I couldn't help myself, I just had to laugh at her earthy sense of reality.

'You certainly couldn't call it 'making love', and though I certainly wouldn't want it to be as quick as that every time, I agree, it was marvellous. You are simply fantastic Helen!'

'I'll only take half the credit John. As I said, apart from anything else about you, the way you are built makes it wonderful for me, you get so deep, it feels as though I'm being split wide open. I like it, and I can take it, as often as you like.'

Even the open way she talked about us, and the so far admittedly, purely physical aspect of what was happening between us, was exciting. I had never known a woman who could talk about her needs and reactions in such an honest way, and I liked that.

If we had been somewhere other than her boss's office I really believe I could have started all over again, although maybe not with the same power and vigour, but as it was, with both of us being very conscious of our surroundings, we made a break at that point, dressing hurriedly. Then Helen checked the corridor for signs of any staff and, when she was sure all was clear, shooed me out, and before I had really settled back into reality, I was in a cab, heading back to my own office.


Chapter 7

Discovery and Temptation

I stayed late, finishing work that my extended lunch had left incomplete, so when I got home, I was not particularly surprised to find Julia already there and even though, during the rest of the evening she seemed a little more remote than usual I put it down to her preoccupation with the trip away the following week. There was another phone call during the evening, which again she took in the kitchen and, as with the one the previous evening, she seemed to be gone for longer than normal.

Later on she asked if I planned to play golf on the Saturday, a question I really didn't recall her ever having asked before, I said, 'maybe' and was more surprised when she went on to say that she thought a game would 'do me good' that I could 'do with the fresh air and exercise', all of which was equally unusual for her. But her question made me realise that in fact I hadn't played for several weeks and that maybe a few hours with my friends wouldn't be such a bad idea. So, the following morning I arranged a game for the Saturday and then rang Helen, to reinforce my suggestion she visit, and hopefully stay over with me while Julia was away.

The sound of her voice reminded me of the things we had done together and the strength of the thrills I'd experienced, and I quickly felt myself getting physically aroused. She asked what I was planning to do at the week-end and I told her about the arrangements I had just made for Saturday. I thought I detected a note of relief in her voice, maybe because I wasn't spending that time with Julia. Then I added that I still wasn't sure just what time Julia was leaving but promised to ring her as soon as I knew.

The Saturday morning was clear and fine and I found to my surprise that I was actually looking forward to the game but, though we began in glorious weather by the time we had played the seventh hole we were amazed to see an almighty storm cloud gathering and by the time we were half way through the eighth, saw really heavy rain bucketing down at the far end of the course, heading straight for us. None of us were sufficiently dedicated players to brave that and we gave up, the other three headed for the bar but I, for some reason, for home.

I beat the actual rain home but the thunder and lightening were all around me as I pulled up outside and, with all that racket going on nobody inside could have heard the sound of the front door. The place was so quiet that at first I thought Julia must have gone out, then, from the bed-room, I felt sure I had heard a faint sound. As I went towards the door it grew louder, muffled but someone was definitely inside there. Still not having any idea what was going on I was going to just walk straight in, but something stopped me, and seeing that the door was just slightly ajar, I just eased it open a fraction more and peered around it instead.

There, on the bed, two bodies, naked bodies, women's bodies!

From the limited view I had, I couldn't see either of them completely of course but, even with only the bits I could see, I knew one of them was Julia, and it was equally obvious that the other was a younger, much younger girl. It was Julia who was on her back, legs bent and spread wide apart, the other that was kneeling down between them and now I could not only hear the low moans of Julia's pleasure, but also the much fainter, slurping sounds as the young woman's mouth and tongue worked to bring her to her peak.

The younger woman's kneeling position provided me with an unobstructed view of her the generous curves of her buttocks and both the tightly wrinkled arse-hole and the deep cleft between the puffy flesh around her pussy. I was after all only human and immediately found myself getting aroused. Then as I continued standing there watching and listening to the growing sounds of their mutual pleasure, I felt that familiar inner surge as my balls and cock grew heavier, filling and thickening.

It was as though I had been in some way hypnotised by the scene being played out in front of me. I knew that many men were turned-on by the thought of watching two women make it together, it had never previously especially appealed to me, but, standing there watching and hearing them in fact gave me an almost instant erection. And then I found that all I wanted to do with it was to bury it in the pussy that was waggling around so invitingly just a few feet away.

In my mind I tried to justify things with the thought that the girl, whoever she was, might appreciate it. Getting the benefit of two things at once. Having her own needs taken care of while she continued to provide for Julia's. And, as it seemed apparent that Julia was not quite so straight-laced about sex as I had previously thought her to be, maybe she would get an additional kick out of knowing her partner was getting what she herself had over so many previous years.

Not that my cock needed any of that rationalisation, just the sight of that hot, moist and undoubtedly tight slit had it almost out of control with the anticipation of the feelings that plunging deep inside would generate. Without really knowing what I was doing I found myself ripping open my fly and hooking my fingers around the hot, hard length, and was about to open the door and go in when, in spite of the almost overpowering impulse, Helen's face swam into my mind's eye!

The thought of the hurt she would feel if, somehow she were to find out what I had done, was even stronger than the lust I felt as I stood there, staring and listening to the girl's continuing actions. I suddenly realised that the feelings I'd developed for Helen were even stronger than I had realised, that the excitement I felt when I was with her might not just be caused by the incredible sex we'd had together.

But the erection was also real and the still rising pressure of it was becoming unbearable, so I did the next best thing, I masturbated, imagining my fingers to be the slickness of the girl's inviting pussy. I was so aroused and my view of the girl's arse so stimulating that it could only have been a matter of a minute or so before my eruption spurted the thick wads of semen all over the bed-room door, where it stuck, then oozed slowly down towards the floor.

I left it there, taking a last, longing look at their intertwined bodies before slipping quietly away, leaving them to enjoy their pleasures without my interruption.

Going through to the lounge-room I poured myself a drink and sat, thinking through the strange events. It had never even occurred to me that Julia might have lesbian tendencies, though as I thought about it, it could explain the decline in her interest in our sex-life in recent times, or perhaps it was the other way round, that it might be my waning interest in her that triggered it. Who could tell? But, as I searched my memory for clues as to how long she might have been carrying-on with women I couldn't pin-point anything, until the last few days that was, the only change in her behaviour that I could recall had been the very recent one, of her taking phone calls in the kitchen. Perhaps it was that new, perhaps the girl in there with her, whomever she was, was her first.

I wasn't really sure how to handle the situation, whether I should just disappear and come back later, at around the time Julia expected me back after the game of golf. Where to go and what to do? It was my home too, I figured and then I wondered how Julia would have reacted if she had been in my shoes, coming home to find me in bed, with a man!

So, while I thought about it and, as they still hadn't come out from the bed-room, I poured myself another drink.

Later, I had another so I'm not sure how many I'd had by the time they eventually appeared, both of them still stark naked!

Julia came through first but, as her head was turned away as she talked to the girl following behind her, it was the girl who actually saw me first, and I don't know who was the most surprised, me, or Barbara.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
224 Followers