Those Days of...Ch. 41-45

Story Info
Finding and 'christening' their new home - Mike turns nasty
17.1k words
4.8
11.7k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

The following material is sexually explicit erotica.

If you are offended by hard-core pornography close this file.

Chapter 41

A New Home

We all seemed to be very busy at our respective jobs for the next couple of weeks, Barbara was also spending more and more time over at Mike's place and for several days at a time we didn't even see her so had no opportunity to organise the 'demonstration' we had talked about. Normally that would have given Helen and I more opportunities for free-wheeling sex together but as we were both more tired than usual when we came home, although we didn't suddenly become totally celibate, even that aspect of our life together was quieter than we had been used to for a while.

Although Helen and I found a little time to talk more seriously about starting to look for a place of our own we hadn't had the time to do more than that. So, on the way home one evening when I knew Helen would again be working late, I called in at a local real estate agent's office, explained that we were unsure as whether we were looking for a house or an apartment, told him what we could afford to pay, that we were not in a mad rush to move and asked him to keep his eyes open for anything he thought might particularly suit us.

He rang a couple of times, describing different properties that were on the market and though none of them sounded right I suppose my comments gave him a better idea of the sort of thing that might appeal to us and a couple of weeks later he rang again, saying he thought he had just the thing. He wouldn't say any more than that over the phone, he wanted me to see the place for myself, not pre-judge it in any way. So to avoid any risk of disappointment for Helen, I agreed to drop by his office the following Saturday morning - when I knew she would again have to go in to work - and let him take me to see it before I told her anything about it.

Although the street he drove me to was not more than five minutes or so from where we were living I had never actually been down it before. It turned out to be a dead-end, running into the wall surrounding a local park, lined with older, two storied, terrace style houses. Many had had already been renovated, the others were obviously well maintained and as the street itself was lined with trees the general effect was one of genteel elegance, which I knew would immediately appeal to Helen.

The agent drove right to the end, parking outside the house abutting the park wall and I was disappointed to see that it the three next to it were far less attractive than the others we had passed.

'They are due to start work on these four houses in about two months.' he said. 'The plans are still to be approved by the local council, so if you wanted anything done differently, instead of having to start from scratch when you move in you could get the submission altered now, have the place fixed to suit your own needs.

All four are being done from the same set of plans but the one overlooking the park is the obvious choice so I'll take you through that one.'

He brought a roll of drawings with him and we went up a short flight of steps and into the house.

Even though the place was in a pretty bad state of disrepair I knew it was right for us from the moment he opened the door and we went in to the entrance hall-way, which then led into a series of high-ceilinged rooms, those down one side having views out on to a small garden then on across the park. There was a lot of the original timber around, including the stair-case and some rooms still had fire-places.

He spread the plans out for me on a rickety table in what had passed for a kitchen.

'Naturally all the plumbing and wiring is being re-done, they're ripping everything out and completely replacing it, no half measures. This room will be made bigger, by taking out that wall there.' he said enthusiastically, pointing to the far end of the room and then down at the plans. 'A brand new kitchen will be put in, here's an artist's impression of what that will be like.' he added as he pulled one of a series of coloured drawing out from the roll of papers and spreading it on top of the main plans. 'Everything you or your wife could possibly want - but, as I said, if you want it done differently, you could fix that before the work starts. You'd be saving yourself heaps of money.'

We went through the rest of the ground floor and then up the stairs to the rooms above. The main bed-room was on the side having the view and as I stood in the middle of it I could easily imagine Helen and I sitting up in our bed on a Sunday morning and looking out across the trees.

'This bed-room will have an en-suite bath-room and it and the other two will all have completely built-in wardrobes.' The agent explained, spreading the plans on the floor and showing where the changes would be made. 'The main bath-room will be fantastic, come with me and I'll show you how they're going to do that.'

He bustled me down the hall and pointed to walls that would come down, making some rooms slightly smaller and then another artist's impression of the new bath-room, which certainly looked as good as he'd said.

'And that's not all.' he continued after he'd taken me around the rooms on that level. 'This house has another bonus, upstairs.' he said, grinning at the look of confusion on my face.

'Upstairs, where?'

'This system will be replaced of course, with a modern, automatic one, I can show you the brochure of it if you like.' he said as he took me to the end of the hall and opened a cupboard. Inside was a ladder which he pulled out and set against the wall then climbed up it and pushed open a trap-door in the ceiling.

'Come on up.' he said as he grinned back down once he'd scrambled through the hole.

When I got up and climbed after him I saw we were in an attic running the full length of the house, the angle of the roof meant there wasn't too much room at the front or back but across the centre there was plenty and day-light shafted through a small window in what was obviously the outside wall.

'There will be a study or work-room built up here, the inside of the roof will be fully sealed of course, this window will be made about three times the size it is now. Apart from anything else it will make a great bolt-hole - if you're ever in the dog-house, if you know what I mean.' he said, giving me a cheeky grin.

We went back down again and he left me to wander around the place on my own for a while as he gathered up the drawings and plans he had pulled out as we toured the house. Then, when we had gone outside to look around the small garden area I asked the inevitable question. 'How much?'

As I'd expected, the asking price was more than I had intended to commit to and, allowing for all the extra costs involved, probably more than Helen and I could afford. I said as much but said I'd think about it over the week-end and let him know on the Monday.

Naturally I couldn't stop thinking about the house - and how much we would both enjoy living in it once all the alterations had been made and those feelings were reinforced by a dream I had about it that night. So, as the following day was cool but bright and sunny, after we'd had breakfast I suggested to Helen that it might be a good idea if we got a bit of fresh air, perhaps go for a walk down to the park.

Neither of us said very much as we strolled hand in hand, I didn't know what thoughts were going through her head but I couldn't get the house out of mine and I made sure that we took a path that led across to that side of the park. Looking up through the trees I could see the roof of the house and when we reached the wall and I found there was actually a small gate-way that led through to the road. I tugged Helen by the hand and said.

'Come on darling, there's something through here that I want to show you.'

We went through the gate into the street and then in spite of her protests that we were trespassing, I pulled her after me into the somewhat overgrown garden of the house and on around to the back of it. When the agent had been showing me around I had noticed that the back door had no lock on it and had been surprised that vandals or squatters hadn't got into the place. Helen became even more nervous when I opened it and we went inside but quickly calmed down when I explained.

'I didn't say anything before because I didn't want to disappoint you - but I've had an agent looking around for a house or apartment for us.' I said. 'I don't know that we can afford this place, so don't get your hopes up just yet - but at least have a look and tell me what you think, how you feel.'

As we went around the house I explained as best I could what changes were going to be made and watched Helen's face for signs of her reactions. Just as I'd expected, as we went from room to room and she began to imagine how it might look when finished, I saw how her eyes began to sparkle and how her face positively glowed with happiness.

When we went upstairs, into the main bed-room and I pointed out where the en-suite would be and said how I'd imagined us sitting up in bed looking out across the park she flung her arms around me and literally hugged all the breath out of me.

'Oh darling that's wonderful! I've been so worried about us these last few weeks.'

'Worried? What on earth do you mean?'

'I thought you were having second thoughts about us. About us staying together.' Adding breathlessly. 'I thought you might be thinking about going back to Julia.'

'Why on earth would you have thought that?' I asked, bending to brush my lips across her cheek and finding there were small tears trickling down over it.

'You've been so distant, we've been making love so infrequently lately. I felt sure you were having second thoughts, I just didn't know what was wrong, what to do about it.'

'But that's because we've both been working extra hard lately, you've been coming home late and tired most evenings and you've frequently had to work at the week-ends too. There really hasn't been too much opportunity for us during the last three or four weeks has there?'

'I know darling - and I've said that to myself over and over again - but it hasn't stopped me from worrying. I've been so silly!

But it doesn't matter now.' she continued, smiling happily up at me. 'You've been thinking about us all along, now you've found this house - and it's wonderful. Somehow we'll find the money, I know we will. We could be so happy here Roger - I'll make sure we are.'

That decided it of course. What could I do after such an outburst, other than immediately start thinking about just how we might go about raising the extra cash we'd need.

Apart from the attic, which I decided to leave as a surprise for another day, we went around the house again, Helen in a much more enthusiastic mood than earlier, bubbling over with decorating ideas, where our various pieces of furniture would go, what else we would need to buy, then touring the little garden, saying what must stay and what could be replaced by something more appropriate.

We must have spent at least an hour there, Helen getting more excited minute by minute and even when we finally left and started to make our way home again she continued to chatter on about things we could do, how we could make the house even more attractive.

It was only when we were back indoors that I was able to silence her, first by kissing her long and hard, then by taking her to bed and releasing all her pent-up worry and frustration by fucking her even longer and harder.

Afterwards, still hot and sweaty we both fell asleep and it was mid-afternoon when she woke me with a kiss.

'You must be hungry darling, I know I am.' she said as she snuggled herself close to me.

'Mmm, yes I am.' I answered, slipping my arms around her and pulling her tight. 'But food actually seems to be a bit unimportant just at the moment.' I added as I felt my cock stiffening against the smooth curve of her thigh.

She laughed as she threw the covers back and looked down at what was happening to me, then gave my still rising cock a playful slap as she said.

'It's nice to see you back to normal - but I had ideas about something special, later. So why not just keep your strength in reserve until then.'

As though expecting a second slap I grabbed her arm and wrestled her down backwards, kneeling astride her chest, pinning her arms down on to the bed with my knees as I grinned down at her.

'You'll need to do better than just talk about vague ideas like that if you expect me to put off doing something about this.' I said, pointing down at my throbbing cock.

'O.K., O.K. - I'll be wearing stockings when I serve dinner - and there'll be plenty of pussy for dessert - I can promise you that much. Oh, and I've got something new for you to wear too.'

I quickly weighed up the options, a quick climax then, between her moist, smiling lips, her softly firm breasts or inside her ever willing pussy - or the anticipation of whatever it was she had in mind for us later, when she'd be wearing stockings - and I was also curious as to what she meant by saying she'd got something for me to wear...

Needless to say, I took the longer option!

'O.K. - a bite to eat now, then we'll spend a bit of time working out our finances, to see if there's a way we could afford the house, then we'll freshen ourselves up for an evening of wild debauchery. How does that sound?'

'It sounds perfect darling.'

With something special to look forward to, I let her up and we went out to the kitchen to make ourselves some sandwiches to eat, then started to work out various budgets.

Once we began to work it out things didn't look quite as bad, we found we could cover the cost of the house by taking out a relatively small mortgage. Helen had a little money put away and that plus what I had would cover a fair-sized deposit and all the legal, moving and furnishing costs involved. As I figured that the repayments on the loan would in fact be less than the rent Helen was paying for the flat, by taking a slightly larger mortgage we'd be able to leave ourselves a little in reserve - for emergencies - and that's what we finally decided to do.

We fixed an amount we could afford to spend on the extra furniture and things we'd need to buy and I told Helen that was her main job, to go looking for things she liked. I was to handle all the financial stuff and take care of the actual work being done on the house, which I guessed would turn out to be an almost full-time job.

As we worked our way down through the details of what was involved I could see that Helen was getting more and more excited.

'Now that we've got this far I just can't wait for us to move in darling - the next few weeks or months are going to go awfully slowly.'

'Don't get excited too soon lover. We haven't even made an offer for the house yet - we can't be sure there isn't another buyer around. When we've signed a contract, then you can start to get excited.'

'Don't be such an old pessimist.' she replied, pulling a face at me. 'Of course we'll get it - it's meant for us, I just know it is.'

I couldn't argue with such female logic, so didn't try.

Helen made us some tea while I set about making proper notes of what we expected the various things to cost, so I would have everything ready for the bank if our offer was accepted by the owner, then cleared away all our papers and we went through to the lounge-room.

After all the talking and planning that we'd done during the last couple of hours we each seemed to need time to collect our thoughts and were both unusually silent as we sat smoking and sipping our tea. I was trying to imagine how the house would look when finished - and guessed Helen was doing much the same. But in my thoughts she was very much included in those images. I found myself imagining her standing at the top of the stairs, dressed in nothing but her stockings, waiting for me - pictured us making love in various rooms, in various ways - conjured up other strange and exciting fantasies, some of which of course also included Barbara.


Chapter 42

The View from the Window

'Penny for them darling.'

Helen's voice broke through the thoughts that had been getting progressively ever more erotic.

'Pardon. Oh, sorry lover. I was just thinking about the house, how it might look when it's all finished.'

'And, by the look on your face.' she replied with a knowing grin. 'I'd say you were thinking about what might be going on inside it too.'

I got up and moved across towards her. 'Maybe I was. You'd be upset if I wasn't - and I wouldn't mind betting you've been thinking something along those lines too.'

'You know me too well darling.' she answered as I bent down to kiss her.

Her hand slipped up between my legs and found the hardening length that had resulted from the pictures that had been going through my head.

'Aha!' she said with a giggle as her fingers closed around it. 'I was right. You'll have to tell me what you were thinking about - to see if your thoughts were anything like mine.'

'Probably identical lover. But instead of swapping thoughts, why don't you start getting yourself ready, have a shower and change - you made a promise, remember?'

'Of course I remember. I've been looking forward to this evening - and knowing you're already more than interested makes it even better.' she added, giving my cock a firm squeeze before pulling herself up out of the chair.

The evening that followed was yet another memorable one, Helen had bought me a pair of red, g﷓string briefs to wear, nothing more than a pouch and a few supporting strings and seemed almost as turned-on by the sight of me in that as I was by the sight of her in just stockings and although we managed to hold ourselves in check until after we had eaten something, neither of us did justice to what she had prepared for us. Half way through the meal we got up, left everything to be cleaned away later, headed for the bed-room and spent the next couple of hours totally exhausting each other.

I made contact with the agent during the following Monday and made an offer for the house, suggesting that the owners might be interested in an idea I'd had. As there was really no rush for Helen and I to move, I had said that if they finished our house first, we would be prepared to let them use it for a few weeks, to show to prospective buyers for the others. I also pointed out that I had a reasonable amount of cash to put in as deposit, which they could be using to pay for the work being done. Offsetting that I pitched my offer a fair bit lower than the price he had mentioned.

Naturally I had expected to have to do a bit of haggling about the details but was happily surprised when he rang back a couple of days later and said the owners liked my idea, had accepted my offer and asked me to have my lawyer contact theirs to start work on the details of the contract.

On my way home that evening I bought two bottles of the best French champagne I could find, one of which Helen and I polished off as soon as she came home and I told her the good news, the other we took to bed with us, drinking most, tipping some over or using it to dip various parts of each other's body into before licking it off as we celebrated in our favourite way.

Sometime during that rather wild spree, when we'd stopped for a bit of a rest, Helen rang Barbara and Mike to give them the news. Of course Barbara said she couldn't wait to see the house and as, coincidentally the following week-end was one when Mike didn't have to work, she said they'd come over so we could take them both to see it.

I remember suddenly realising how long it had seemed since Barbara had been around the place every day - and found myself getting quite excited by just the thought of seeing her again, even if Mike would be with her - which in turn gave me renewed sexual energy - energy that then Helen got the immediate benefit of.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers