Those Days of...Ch. 41-45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But if it's not going to be a study, exactly what sort of things do you think you and Mum would use it for?'

'Well, I was sort of thinking about sex.' I muttered in an embarrassed voice - and then, as I saw her eye-brows rise and a knowing grin appear on her face I added. 'You know, somewhere special, somewhere that would always be set aside for us, for those, well, those special times.'

'You sly old fox. I might have guessed you'd think of something like that. But all the same, I think it's a great idea!'

'The trouble is I don't know what I mean when I say 'special place'. I certainly don't want it looking like a Victorian brothel, nor something that's sterile and practical - nor simply wall to wall mattresses. I can only think what I don't want, not what I do, what Helen would like. You'll have to come up with something for us Barbara.' I added as I turned to look back out of the window.

'For me too?' she asked, as she came and stood beside me. 'Would I get permission to come up here sometimes?'

I slipped my arm around her waist and gave her a hug, realising just how long it had been since I'd done that. 'Of course you would. Any time you wanted to - you know that.'

'Maybe I'm better off sticking to the family for my pleasures - at least that's safe.'

'Now you mustn't think like that Barbara, don't hide yourself away just because you've had one bad experience. There are plenty of young men out there who wouldn't dream of wanting to hurt you - and to be fair, it would probably never have occurred to Mike if he hadn't been so deeply influenced by Margaret.'

'Oh I know that Roger. I wonder who or what triggered that in her in the first place. Maybe her husband, or even her father. Odd isn't it, how things get passed on from one person to another, a bit like a disease in a way.'

'Yes that's true - but don't forget the person has to be susceptible to whatever it is, just as not everyone that's exposed to a germ catches the disease, not everyone that hears about sadism actually becomes a sadist. What Mike did to you might have been triggered by something that happened to him as a child, something that was buried so deep inside his head that he didn't even know it was there. Then, meeting Margaret and experiencing her odd needs re-awoke that event, perhaps even then he wasn't aware of it, maybe it was only in his sub-conscious. He might have gone on all his life quite normally, never knowing that thing was there - then we came along with our ideas - and one thing led to another.

You'll probably never meet another man who has experienced those series of steps that are necessary for him to become violent in that way.'

'I understand what you're saying Roger - and I'm sure you're right. But for now, if you and Mum don't mind, I think I'll be spending most of my time at home, with you two. If you'll have me.' she added, pressing herself closer and looking up at me suggestively.

'You know you don't have to ask that Barbara.' I said quietly as I turned her to face me, pulled her closer, then bent and kissed her moistly waiting lips.

Although it was hard for us both to resist the temptation we didn't make love there - at least not that time - there were just too many things going against us.

I doubt it was merely the lack of furniture that worried us. And if Helen hadn't been at home waiting for us returning there, ending up hot and smelling of sex might not have mattered either. But added to those things was something else, something I think we both felt, something to do with the place itself. It may sound silly but in spite of all that had happened between the three of us, I'm sure Barbara recognised my reluctance to have sex with her in the house that was to become Helen's home, at least before we had first made love there.

But there was plenty of hugging and kissing - and a fair amount of somewhat frantic groping too - and my instant and passionate response to the feel of her in my arms again left Barbara in no doubt as to my body's eagerness to renew our previous experiences together.

We walked back in silence, Barbara presumably busy with her thoughts about the challenge I had presented her with, my own were far less constructive, they were full of her, remembering the times she had excited me, the times she had satisfied me and the various dreams and fantasies in which she had played a key role - as well as thoughts about what other experiences there might yet be for us.

On our return Barbara headed straight for her room, to do more work on her plans and as Helen was sitting in the lounge-room, reading, I joined her there. She looked up from her book and smiled.

'How did it go darling?'

'Fine, just fine. I think Barbara's got everything she needs now, though she still has quite a bit to do before we meet with the architects. She's gone to her room to do some of it now.'

'How is she?'

'She seems to be coping well, there's a spark of the old Barbara there, though she's still got to work through her disappointment about Mike. We'll need to be careful that the experience doesn't jaundice her view of men in general, there's a risk she'll simply bury herself away, avoid chances of meeting somebody new.'

'Bury herself in work you mean?'

'Yes, that - and here, with us.'

'Did she say that?'

'Yes.'

'Did she do more than talk about it?'

'How do you mean?'

She grinned at me. 'I mean just that - did she do more than talk about returning to us, was she, well let's say, demonstrative?'

I gave her a half smile. 'If you mean did we have sex together, the answer's no we didn't. If you mean did she show that she wanted me to, yes she did.'

'Was her bottom still too sore darling?'

'Probably, though I didn't ask. It's going to be our home, yours and mine - and until you and I have, shall we say, christened it, I won't be having sex with Barbara or anyone else in there.'

'That's a sweet thought, thank you Roger. But she's not going to become totally celibate just because she's split from Mike, we'll need to understand she still has needs and that she'll need to have them fulfilled.'

I grinned and said. 'So we'll have to put more red meat in my diet. Is that what you're saying?' She laughed, put her book down and came over and sat down on my knee.

'Something like that. I've become accustomed to having my needs fully met and certainly don't fancy having my ration cut down, so if we expect you to, shall we say, meet a heavier work-load, it's up to us to take extra good care of you. That's only fair.'

She stopped me from answering by bending down and kissing me, compared with Barbara's feverish kisses it was soft and undemanding, yet my body still responded as strongly as it had to Barbara's and as her lips remained glued to mine I returned it with rapidly growing interest.

Dinner was quite like old times, Barbara was obviously feeling very much more cheerful than she had been for the last few days and although they chatted happily together I could sense a subtle but still definite sense of friendly competitiveness in the air between the two of them - and guessed that as soon as her bottom had lost its soreness my services would be in heavy demand.

Naturally I enjoyed myself, what man wouldn't, having two beautiful and sexy women not only eager to share him but also eager to please him in return was a fantasy come true.

As well as having the pleasure of anticipating delights soon to come, I had the more immediate pleasure of once again being able to enjoy the sight of Barbara and of course especially her breasts. Since she had returned she had got into the habit of getting about in any old thing, as though she was wanting to completely hide herself from view. But that evening when she came to join us for dinner we could both immediately tell that the Barbara we knew so well had returned - a shortish skirt showed off her legs and a thin white, tight-fitting top literally flaunted her breasts - and as we ate I found my eyes constantly drifting across to the sight of them - and felt my cock responding as it always had.

We sat around the table for ages, mainly talking about the house and Barbara's ideas for it, there were several times when I thought she was about to let something drop about the attic but each time her eyes caught my anxious look and she either gave me a slow wink or a knowing grin.

After we had finally got around to clearing away the dinner things she said she still had some things to finish off and headed for her room and though I was sorry to be deprived of the sight of her, when Helen suggested we get to bed early - and made it very clear by the way she said it and more importantly, what she did with her hands as she spoke, that sleep was not the thing that was on her mind - I unhesitatingly agreed with her.

I shut the bed-room door behind me and turned to see her standing, waiting for me - I took her head between my hands, tilted her face up and kissed her, very, very gently - but even so, felt a distinct shiver run through her body as I then let my lips brush her cheek and then kissed each of her closed eye-lids in turn as my hands drifted down her neck and across her shoulders.

Apart from the faint tremors that I felt run through her from time to time, she stood quite still, her arms hanging loosely at her sides, savouring the sweetness of my tiny kisses, leaving it to me to make the next move - and I was in no rush. Though I felt my body immediately responding to the scent and closeness of her I too wanted to savour what was to come.

She was wearing the same blouse she had worn the evening we had been to see the film with Barbara's look-alike in it and I knew from what I had seen during dinner that, like that evening, she wasn't wearing a bra beneath it - and when I finally got around to trying to undo it my fingers had just as much trouble with the tiny buttons as they had that time. But as their fumbling gradually undid them one by one, exposing the firm, ripe swell of her breasts beneath, I bent and let my lips trail down the side of her neck and on down to the silky curves below and when the last button was freed and I straightened up to kiss her mouth again, I let my finger-tips brush lightly over them, thrilling as I felt her nipples instantly respond to my touch, then slipped the blouse off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor behind her.

To boost her slowly growing arousal I cupped and gently played with the full weight of her breasts, gradually increasing the pressure as I slowly squeezed and kneaded them, every now and then testing the stiffness of her nipples by letting my thumbs slip up over them, teasing her.

'You're so beautiful darling.' I whispered in her ear. 'I'll never get enough of you, you know that.'

'Nor I you lover.' she sighed, then lifted her hands and pulled my head down so I could use my lips and tongue to continue what my hands had started and sighed more deeply as I began. I varied what I did, sometimes sweeping my tongue up over her curving flesh, keeping it flat as I skimmed around their sensitive centres, sometimes using just the tip to tease the spiky points, then taking them between my lips, lightly nibbling or sucking them and finally, sucking as much of her breast in my mouth as I could manage, while continuing to work on the nipples with my tongue.

As she luxuriated in the pleasure-glow I gave her I slipped my hand around behind her, initially holding her steady then slipping lower, down over the curve of her bottom until I could get my hand up underneath her skirt - gliding up over the backs of her thighs and cupping and squeezing her cheeks, spreading them sufficiently for my fingers to burrow into the cleft between them.

It soon became very obvious that the combination of what my mouth, lips, tongue and hands were doing was arousing her much deeper needs and when I knelt and undid the fastening that held her skirt I heard her moan softly in anticipation of what I planned to do next. When the skirt fell around her ankles I paused for a moment, enjoying the familiar sight of the curving mound above her sex, breathing in the heady scent of her arousal that grew stronger as I eased her panties down, supporting her as she lifted each leg in turn so I could take them off. Then used my stiffened tongue to part the thick curly hair, searching for the fleshy button beneath.

But before I could, she took my head in her hands and whispered as she gently pushed it away from herself.

'Before we go any further, let's get your things off too lover.'

'In a minute darling, but first things first.' I replied as I pushed her backwards until she had no choice but to sit down on the side of the bed, then I eased her legs apart and slid myself up between them. Giving in to the inevitable, Helen lay back, relaxed, spreading her legs wider, giving me easier access to herself.

Again I took my time, not darting straight for the core, kissing the incredibly soft skin on her inner thighs, slowly working my way upwards, almost lazily licking around, over and between the moistly pouting lips of her pussy for a long time before finally shifting myself even closer and only then reaching for the hard ridge of her clit.

'Oh lover! Lover that's so good, you can't believe how good that feels. Don't stop, whatever you do, just don't stop!' she moaned, her hands holding my head firmly in place as my tongue flicked and probed.

As her excitement grew even stronger I felt her body arching slightly and slipped my hands up beneath her, gripping her cheeks tightly, lifting her higher still, taking her pussy in my mouth, thrusting my tongue deep inside and sucking out the rapidly accumulating juices.

Her moans grew louder, then more forceful, finally turning to muffled grunts as what I was doing to her rapidly increased the mounting pressure inside her and then I felt her buttocks tightening rhythmically as the first small waves signalled her approaching orgasm. Feeling those signals, I withdrew my tongue from her pussy and raked it up over the pleasure-ridge above, increasing the speed and intensity of my lapping as the exquisite sensations she was experiencing drove her closer, ever closer to her climax.

Then, with a sudden sharp cry, her hips thrust even higher, her hands jammed my head hard up against herself and her rolling orgasm took over. But of course I didn't simply stop what had brought it on. Although she was writhing and heaving so much it was difficult to maintain both my grip and my tongue's flickering I somehow managed to hang on to her pleasure wracked body. And in those moments between one peak and another I sucked and swallowing what I could of the seemingly endless flow pouring from her spasming pussy.

But of course, in time they lessened in intensity, their frequency slowed and finally appeared to stop. Her body lay limp and exhausted, her breathing a series of rasping gasps, her fingers lightly ruffling my hair as she waited for her racing blood and frantically pounding heart to return to normal. As she relaxed her grip of me I lifted myself up to sit beside her, bent over, turned her face towards me and kissed her full on the mouth, my lips still wet with what I had sucked out of her.

'That was unbelievably wonderful darling.' she whispered when the kiss ended. 'Now I want you, properly, feel your cock inside me, your big, strong cock.'

I got up and began to strip off, Helen lifting herself on to her elbows, watched every move.

'That looks good darling.' she said quietly when she saw the solid bulge my cock made in my pants, almost absentmindedly slipping one hand down between her thighs and letting her fingers trail over the moist tenderness between them as she saw my fully engorged cock spring up, quivering and jerking as I looked down at her waiting body.

There was no point in delaying things further, even though she was still recovering from a more than satisfying climax I could see from the look in her eyes that she was more than ready for another - and the time I had taken in building it for her had wound me up too much to be able to wait any longer. Within a matter of seconds I had the full length of my cock deep inside her and then felt the quickly mounting thrills as I began to stroke powerfully in and out of her still hungry sex.

I had half expected that my on again, off again arousal during the afternoon, the meal and then as I had ministered to Helen's needs would result in my own orgasm coming quickly - but I was wrong. I surprised myself with my staying power - and judging by the sounds she made, Helen too. Long before I felt that deep inner surge that would signal my own impending crisis I heard her familiar groans and cries as my rock-hard cock stroked steadily in and out of her spasming cunt and I think I gave her at least two more, smaller climaxes before I felt my own finally approaching.

I looked down at her, her deeply flushed face and neck, her hard-tipped breasts, bouncing each time I thrust forward, her stomach, flattened by the tension in the underlying muscles, and lower, the sight of my own rigid shaft pistoning in and out of her hot, contracting pussy. As my eyes wandered back up again Helen's opened and stared up into mine - dark, misted eyes, glazed by the pleasures coursing through the rest of her body. But, as my balls tightened and prepared to fire off their contents I saw that in spite of what was happening inside her own body she was watching me intently - and in the split second before mine clamped shut I saw a look of happy satisfaction as she saw reflected on my face the force of my own gut-wrenching orgasm.

My own, more guttural cries blended with her higher-pitched squeals of joy as I unloaded the mass that had been building since that afternoon and as we noisily bucked and heaved together I couldn't hold back a brief thought of Barbara, lying alone in her bed, no doubt listening to us, perhaps fingering herself as she imagined herself on the receiving end of my fountaining cock.

Later, as we lay side by side in the darkness, letting our bodies slowly recover from the intensity of the pleasures we had each experienced, Helen squeezed my hand.

'I love watching you come you know. That's one disadvantage of doing it the other way, not being able to see you I mean. Your face gets so scrunched up, it's as though you are in the most incredible pain. But knowing it's actually pleasure, pleasure that I'm giving you, makes it wonderful for me - and increases the intensity of what I'm feeling too.'

'I know what you mean darling, I get a kick out of seeing you climax too, especially watching the way your body reacts, seeing you lose control of yourself. And I love listening to the sounds you make.'

'I think I was even a bit noisier than usual that time, wasn't I?'

'Maybe just a bit.'

'Do you think Barbara would have heard us.'

'She'd have to be either deaf or sound asleep not to.'

'That would be frustrating for her wouldn't it.'

'If you're thinking what I think you are, forget it. For one thing I don't have the energy left and for another, I'm very happy just being here with you.'

She gave my hand another squeeze. 'That's nice darling. But we mustn't forget her, mustn't let her drift back to how she was before. You were so marvellous, the way you helped her out of that depression, I don't want to see her slip back in to it again.'

'Having the house to work on will help, I'm taking her along with me when I meet the architects next week, whatever comes out of that will keep her busy. But of course we'll keep an eye on her too and if things start to look bad we'll do something about it.'

A short while later Helen drifted off to sleep but I lay there for a while longer, my thoughts revolving around the three of us and the new house. Wondering what ideas Barbara would come up with for the attic area and what pleasures lay in store for Helen and I, perhaps all three of us, up there.