Those Days of...Ch. 51-55

Story Info
New aspects of Barbara; how Roger met Julia.
22.7k words
4.79
11.3k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THOSE DAYS OF SURPRISES

Chapter 51

Thoughts, Talk and Action

But even as we prepared to eat, something Barbara had said was nagging away inside my head, what she had said about me still having a small but special place for Sheila - and that she actually filled two such places, one as my first love, another as my first fuck. If that was true - and I felt quite sure it was - then, as Barbara had said, that was powerful stuff.

As I sorted through those thoughts, another hit me, right out of the blue. Sheila - Barbara, Barbara - Sheila.

The similarities were strong - Height. Colouring. Hair - different but not too different. Eyes - both blue and extremely expressive. Figure - Barbara's was definitely more voluptuous, her breasts bigger, fuller. Personality - both were take-charge kinds of ladies, with soft, very feminine centres. Sex - now that was where the two coincided almost identically. As I recalled some of the things Sheila and I had got up to with each other during that first year I was reminded over and over again of Barbara and her attitude to sex. Of course Sheila and I had been less experienced, both still finding our way, learning about things - but we, particularly she, were keen to try everything at least once - and if we liked it, whatever it was, again and again, until we found something we liked even more.

Just like Barbara!

So, was some of the reason why Barbara had made such an impact on me because she fitted so well into the special places I had created for Sheila?

'Powerful stuff isn't it?'

'Pardon, what did you say Barbara?' I asked as the sound of her voice broke into my thoughts.

'I said it's powerful stuff, dredging up memories from the past. You were obviously miles - or more accurately, years away.'

'Funnily enough I wasn't that far away at all. I was mainly thinking about you.' I answered, almost truthfully.

'Well, after all the competition I've heard about, that's very nice to hear.' she said as she finished laying the table and came round to stand behind me and slipped her arms around me. 'Exactly what were you thinking about me?' she asked softly. 'Sexy thoughts, I hope.'

'Very definitely sexy thoughts. You can't expect me to sit looking at you for over an hour without getting sexy thoughts, especially in that - 'I'm only just out of school but I've learned more than I need to know' - outfit.'

My description made her chuckle and as her arms tightened she pressed hard up against me, wriggling herself against my bottom.

'And you can't expect me to sit listening to all those delightful activities without getting turned-on too.'

'Don't blame me, it was you that wanted to hear about them.'

'Oh I'm not complaining - I want to hear a lot more yet - but I just want you to know that the system is working fine and is ready to go whenever you are. Unless you need me to go and take off these socks and put on some stockings instead.'

I chuckled at the thought of how she'd look in her little girl's get up - and stockings. Then, as I tried to picture it, although I found it less amusing, in fact, positively stimulating - I actually said what I had originally intended to.

'No need of that Barbara - especially while you're wearing that sweater.'

'You like this do you?' she asked as she finally let go of me and then did a quick spin around so I could see her from all angles. Apart from dropping briefly as the spin made her skirt lift, exposing even more of her smoothly rounded thighs, my eyes were glued to the shape of her breasts. The thin material clung to them like a second skin, sharply outlining their mouth-watering curves.

'I like what it does for what's filling it - let's put it that way.' I answered. 'But, to change the subject, I think we'd better eat before this food starts to get cold, don't you?'

'O.K. - I don't mind you perving on me - but then you know that, you know I like knowing I can turn you on that way.'

The smell of the food had made us both aware of our hunger and we ate and drank in comparative silence for some time, our remarks limited mainly to comments about the excellence of the various dishes. But as our stomachs filled, the wine bottle emptied and our eating was reduced to merely picking the occasional, particularly tasty piece that was still left, we began to talk again, initially about the house and the plans and hopes we had for it. But in time that led to the work Barbara had done on the attic area - and that in turn, to what I intended using that space for.

'Apart from that one false wall, I wanted to keep the area as open as possible, so you can create spaces within it with just the furniture - and that can be moved around as and when you fancy. I thought the wall necessary for two reasons. One is visual - it would be almost impossible to completely hide the folding stairs and the mechanism that operates them. The other is the noise aspect. When you are up there the trap-door will usually be open, so sound will be transmitted down through at least the next floor. If you have someone sleeping in one of the guest rooms and you are being particularly noisy, it could become, well let's say, embarrassing, for those below.'

'I think it's very practical, on both counts and well worth the bit of extra money it'll cost. But one thing has been bothering me.'

'What's that?'

'The sky-light you mentioned.'

'Oh that! I just thought it would be romantic - imagine it. A summer night, the air very still, a bright moon above. Wouldn't it be lovely with the room in darkness, illuminated by only the star and moon-light, lying there afterwards, looking up into the night sky together. I think that would be great. Don't you?'

I could certainly see the picture she was trying to create for me - and imagined how her pale body would look bathed in cool moon-light - and almost wished the room was available right then.

'Yes I see that - and it's a wonderful image, I'll look forward to trying it out. But that's not what's bothering me - you're putting in a false ceiling, below the actual roof. How will you handle that, the sky-light's in the roof, there's a false ceiling below it, between us and the sky-light.'

She smiled and chuckled. 'You obviously didn't look at the details of the plans. The really clever bit is to use the skylight to create an even larger glass section in the false ceiling, with some mirrors.'

'Mirrors?'

'Yes, let me show you, it's easier if I draw it for you.'

She grabbed a note pad and pencil from beside the phone and quickly sketched what she had in mind. It was certainly ingenious. A kind of funnel, the sky-light at the narrow end, a much larger panel of glass in the false ceiling and the connecting part lined with mirrors, angled to reflect the night sky down through the panel of glass.

'So we'll actually be getting even more light, because of the different angles of the mirrors?' I asked.

'We should, we'll have to play about with the setting of the mirrors. Maybe I need to fit them so they can be adjusted - yes that's an even better idea, I'll do that in the morning.' She responded with growing enthusiasm.

'More light - but no balmy night air.' I said a little sadly. But again she smiled and chuckled at my despondent look.

'You'll get your night air, whenever you want it. You can lie there in the pouring rain if you fancy that. Runners, runners set in the frame-work of the false ceiling. The whole panel can be slid back, leaving you lying there under the stars, well almost, just the distance between the ceiling and the roof - and because of the pitch of the roof that won't be very great near the outside wall.

And the whole thing electrically operated, from a control panel beside the bed, so you don't even have to get up.

Imagine it, you've had a lovely time, had your brains fucked out by Mum, or perhaps both of us, you lie back, light your usual cigarette, reach out and press a couple of buttons, swish - swish, there's the moon and the stars and your balmy breeze to cool off your over-heated body.

Sound nice?'

'It sounds fantastic - and I like the other bit too, the bit about having my brains fucked out - that's always nice!

But if I may, I have a thought for you, I don't know if it would work or whether it would actually be any good but, anyway. What about a few very small lights inside the funnel - you know, for when it's cloudy - or raining. That way, even if we can't have the real thing we could have the impression of it. Any good?'

'Yes Roger, yes, it sounds great! I don't why I didn't think of it myself. That would be easy - and I'm sure we could do it so that it's effective, without being garish, if you know what I mean.'

'One other thing though, won't it look a little odd in the day-time I mean, the glass panel in the ceiling. It'll stand out a bit, look rather like a mirror over the bed. I don't think your mother would go for that much.'

'No I don't think she would either. But I've come up with a way of handling that I think.

First of all there will be lots of mirrors in the room, some of them very discrete, indirect lighting and drapes making them look more like extensions to the room than actual mirrors. Some decorative, moulded frames, a vase of flowers or a nice ornament in front of them.

Then, for the glass panel itself we'll use non-reflective glass, that'll cut down a lot of the mirroring effect in the day-time. Then I'd planned on decorating the ceiling with something, I'm not sure just what yet, that is itself a bit reflective, maybe a high gloss lacquer, maybe I can find the right material, plastic with some kind of backing. I want the ceiling a darkish colour, a blue-grey, something like that.

By the time there's furniture, drapes, etc. around the place I'm sure it won't stand out too much. Anyway, you won't have everyone going up there.' she giggled as she added. 'Only very special friends.'

'Barbara the way you describe it, it sounds absolutely marvellous. Apart from the suggestions you've made for other parts of the house, I can understand why the architects were so impressed with what you've done. You really do have a flair for this sort of thing. I hope you do something with it.'

'Oh I fully intend to. That's one reason why I said yes to Steve, I want to get his idea on what courses to take while he's still keen to help, I don't want to wait too long, I might find his interest wanes as the job gets under way.'

'I can't imagine that Barbara, not from the way he was staring at you during the meeting. I think you'll find the 'interest' as you coyly put it, will go up by leaps and bounds after you've been with him.'

'That's assuming his interest is sexual - he may be happily married with five kids for all we know.'

'Oh it's sexual - I'm sure you know that as well as I do, if not even better. And whether he's happily married or not and has five kids or fifteen will make no difference at all once you're in the same room with him.'

'You sound very sure of that Roger.'

'I am - I'm a man and I know how I react every time you walk into the room, even when I'm with Helen - and remember that I love your mother very much indeed - but even that doesn't stop me getting the start of an erection whenever I see you. Steve will be no different, you can be quite sure of that. I bet if you'd been able to see beneath the table you'd have found three full size erections underneath it.'

'Three! You too, even there.'

'Even there. But then you have to remember how you were dressed, how you looked. That outfit is the most erotic set of street clothes I've ever seen. It's not surprising you blew Steve's mind.'

'If you're right I might end up blowing something else of his on Sunday!' She answered with a chuckle. 'We'll just have to wait and see.

But that's Sunday, this is Friday - and I hope there's a lot to look forward to between now and then. What's the plan?'

I grinned. 'No particular plan. I got the impression you wanted my sexual life story before we got up to anything else.'

'Maybe I did. Maybe what you've told me already sounded sufficiently exciting for me to want a bit of action myself - instead of hearing about other people's.'

I didn't say a word, got up from the table and moved around behind her. Just looking down at the clearly outlined curves of her breasts brought my cock to life and bending to kiss the side of her neck I slid my hands around her, cupping and gently squeezing them. Although I could feel their warmth through the thin fabric I didn't want anything between my skin and hers, so pulled the top up over her head, feeling my cock respond even more strongly as I took the weight of her firm flesh in my hands.

She leaned heavily back in her chair, pushing her breasts forwards for me and as my fingers stroked, caressed, fondled and squeezed them, quickly bringing her nipples to thick, spiky peaks, she gave quiet little moans of growing pleasure.

Though the feelings I got from standing there caressing her breasts produced an almost drug-like cloud of pleasure something made me suddenly remember something Barbara had said when she was telling us about how Mike had beaten her. Apart from the fact that when he'd tied her down the corner of the kitchen table had dug into her, she'd said she had started to get excited.

I could almost hear her voice saying. 'Once he'd got me immobilised he stood back - the only sound was the thumping of my heart and the sound of him breathing. Then he slapped me, quite lightly at first, right on the bottom - and if that's all he'd wanted to do it would have been all right, in fact it might even have been sexy.'

I remembered the look in her eyes as she glanced up at me, and that I had wondered if she had been trying to give me some sort of message, about something she might like me to try with me.

Those thoughts gave me an idea, and the way she had dressed gave me the perfect lead-in for the scenario I had in mind. So, as I continued to slowly caress and squeeze her breasts I spoke in a low, steady voice. 'I bet that when you were at High School you were one of the most well-developed girls in your year.'

There were a few moments silence and I could imagine her trying to understand the reason for me saying that, then she'd answered. 'That's true.'

'I also imagine there were times when you deliberately set out to stir up one or two of the masters - by flaunting your body.' I added in the same, steady voice. 'Didn't you.' I asked more sharply when I'd had no reply.

She must have picked up some idea of what I'd started because when she answered that yes, she had, it was in a much softer pitched, almost child-like voice.

'Tell me why, please.'

'The first time was because I hadn't done my homework on time, I knew I was going to get into trouble and thought that if Mr. Smithers took a liking to me he might let me off. That's all.'

'Tell me what you did.'

'Well, he had a habit of walking up and down the rows of desks, looking down over your shoulder at the work you were doing. He wore shoes with thick rubber soles, so we could never hear him coming and as I sat near the front of class I never knew just where he was, until he was suddenly there.

During class that day I undid a couple of buttons on my blouse, thinking that if he came up behind me to look at my work, he might get distracted from asking me about my home-work.'

'And is that what happened?'

'More or less, yes.'

'Explain, please.'

'Well he did come up behind me, he did look down over my shoulder and when he did I heard him give a sort of little grunt. Then later, just before the end of the lesson, he asked me to stay behind, about my home-work. When the rest of the class left I stayed sitting there and he came over and stood beside me, I could see exactly where he was looking - and it wasn't at my books, it was down the front of my blouse. He kept me there for what seemed ages, not saying anything, just looking. He seemed to be trying to resolve something. I think one part of him wanted to do something, but another part was fighting that. The schoolmaster part won. He gave me an extra day to complete the work, told me to make sure I was dressed properly in future and let me go.'

'It was unfair and unkind of you to put him in such a difficult position wasn't it? You were tempting him to do something for which he could be severely punished, maybe lose his job, perhaps his family too. It was a wicked thing to do wasn't it?'

'Yes, I didn't think about all that at the time though.'

'No, that's right - you didn't think. Now, tell about one of the other times.'

'There weren't that many.' she protested in the child-like voice she was using.

'We'll see about that. Tell me about one you can remember.'

'There was a time, a couple of years after that, I was in one of the junior hockey teams, we were doing very well, if we won a couple more games we'd win the cup. During the key game I did something silly. There was boy I liked, he was there watching us - anyway I was trying to let him know I knew he was there, missed a pass, the other team got the ball, made a goal and won the game.

The coach was furious, told me he'd see me outside the changing rooms when we'd cleaned up after the game. I was scared stiff of what he was going to say to me of course.

Anyway, while the other girls were having their showers and getting dressed I hung back, stayed in the showers, hoping that when they left he'd think he'd missed me. He didn't, he came looking for me, found me still in the shower.

I remember seeing him standing there in the door-way, just looking at me, staring, his eyes bulging. Then, after a minute or two's absolute silence, for some reason or other I looked down, at his crotch and found I could see the outline of his cock. I realised from the bulge it was making that he was getting an erection.

I walked slowly across to him, water still streaming off me, stood close in front of him and as I said I was sorry for the mistake I'd made during the match I reached out and felt for it. It was already quite hard and as my fingers closed around it and gave it a bit of a squeeze it suddenly got even bigger. His face went deep red and for a minute I thought he was going to pop-off in his trousers - but instead he just turned and ran.

I was dropped from the team though, I wasn't happy about that, so I was punished for what I'd done.'

'You were punished for the mistake you made during the game - but you weren't punished for what you'd done to the coach. Again tempting a man whose job is based on people entrusting their daughters to his care. Just like Mr. Smithers, if he had succumbed to your temptation it could have been the end of his career. Just to satisfy a whim of a naughty little school-girl who couldn't face up to discipline.'

I let my hands drop away from her breasts and stood there for a minute or two, allowing time for my words to sink in and take effect. Then, continued on in that same low monotone. 'Now Barbara, I'm not going to ask you to recount all the many, similar times you have used the undoubted charms of your body to avoid some perfectly justified discipline. Instead I am going to administer some small portion of what you have earned in previous years.

Do you understand what I'm saying?'

'Yes.' she answered timidly.

'Do you believe I'm being unfair to you?'

'No. I deserve it.'

'Very well - stand up and take down your panties.'

As she did that I moved the chair so its back was resting against the table, that way it would give me extra support when I needed it, then stripped off my trousers and pants and sat down again. My cock had been erect for some time and reared up from between my legs, twitching in anticipation.

'Now come here.' I said, taking her hand and guiding her round beside me. 'I'm going to spank your bottom - as it should have been spanked, several times, all those years ago. Lift your skirt and lie down across my lap.'