Those Days of...Ch. 61-65

Story Info
Helen returns - Maureen's handling.
21.8k words
4.76
11.8k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

The following material is sexually explicit erotica.

If you are offended by hard-core pornography close this file.

Chapter 61

Helen Returns Home

I don't think either of us stirred very much that night and I have no memory of dreaming but the following morning, like most men, I woke with one of those so called piss-proud erections. I was frankly amazed to see and feel it in such apparently good shape after all the work it had done during the previous couple of days.

Barbara was already up and as I lay there quietly for a few minutes I thought back over what had happened since Helen had left for work on the Friday - and realised that since then I had in fact climaxed seven times!

The exhilarating foot-job Barbara had given me when we returned from lunch that day and the double climax I'd had later that night, when she'd got me to wear her slightly modified panty-hose. The 'morning glory' we'd had early Saturday. Maureen's hand-job at the exhibition. The fast and furious fuck in the yard behind the restaurant - and finally the massive load I'd pumped up Barbara's arse just a few hours earlier.

And I had literally lost count of the number of times in between those, when my cock had been brought to either a partial or full erection.

Just as I swung myself out of bed to go to the bath-room Barbara came back in with a cup of tea and of course got an eyeful of my cock.

'There's no doubt about you.' she said, with a wistful, almost longing look on her face as she put the cup down on the bed-side table. 'You've got more stamina than many, even younger men. I'd love to take advantage of that. But.' she added in a tone that indicated she'd also love me to disagree with her. 'I've had far more than my fair share already, Mum will be home this evening, so we have to leave something for her. Don't we?'

'Yes we do Barbara. And though it may look fighting fit, I can assure you that after the work-out you've given it over the last couple of days, if I'm not going to disappoint her it'll need all the rest I can give it today.

Anyway, you've got Steve to look forward to this evening.'

'I doubt I'll be much good to him today, after what you did to me last night I've got a very sore rear-end.'

'Oh Barbara, I'm sorry.' I said, my voice reflecting my very genuine concern.

'Don't worry.' she said reassuringly as she bent to kiss me. 'That was exactly what I wanted. I wouldn't have missed it, any of it, for anything.

Now, to be really fair to Mum, we'd better make sure we get all the chores done before she gets home. I'll have some breakfast ready for us in about fifteen minutes so why don't we eat, then shoulders to the wheel, noses to the grind-stone.'

After a quick breakfast we set to and cleaned the flat, got the washing done and fixed all the other day-to-day chores around the place. Then, while Barbara put some finishing touches to her plans for the house I showered then went out and bought some flowers and a few things to go with Helen's welcome home dinner that night. So it was several hours later, when we sat down for a late lunch, before Barbara and I really had a chance to talk to each other.

'It really was a great couple of days, wasn't it Roger.' she said after we'd been eating for a few minutes. 'We've got a lot to thank Mum for.'

'It certainly was - and yes we have.'

'Which was your favourite time?' she asked, so eagerly that I couldn't hold back a chuckle as I answered.

'I'll assume your referring to the times we had sex - and in that case I don't think I'd like to try and pick a favourite Barbara, each time was so different - and each was special in its own way.

How about you?'

'I know what you mean - and in a way I agree with you, each time was fantastic. But last night has to be the most memorable.'

'Even after the soreness wears off?' I asked with another chuckle.

'Yes even after that, you brute!' she said laughingly. 'It'll always be special because yet again it was just as though you were able to read my mind.'

'What exactly do you mean by that?'

'Well, while we were out I'd been thinking about the things we'd done together - and then thought about what we hadn't, what I'd like you to do - and when we got up here, you did it, just as though you'd read my thoughts.'

'When were you having those thoughts?'

'Oh, in the cab, on the way home.'

'I thought you were tired.'

'You thought I was drunk you mean.' she giggled.

'Well yes, I did think the wine had gone to your head, you said so in fact.'

'Oh it had, I admit I was a bit tipsy - but just enough to free-up my thoughts - and my thoughts were a mix of five memories.'

'Five?'

'Yes. One - that last evening at Mike's - I mean before he beat me so hard - how excited I got when he was just smacking me. Two - the incredible climax I had that time you smacked me. Three - the memory of the time you tied me up, down by the river. Four - the time I caught you and Mum at it in the kitchen, you know, when you were fucking her arse, and of course how it felt for me, the previous night, when you came the second time, when you had your cock up mine.

I was day-dreaming about somehow having all those sensations combined into one. Combining to give me a sort of super-climax.

And that's exactly what you did - as I said, it was just as though you'd read my thoughts. It was marvellous Roger, absolutely marvellous!'

'For me too remember. But then the whole time has been - from the first night, when you got me to wear your re-designed panty-hose. The week-end has been simply fantastic, all of it.'

'We certainly made the most of the opportunity Mum gave us, didn't we.' she said, grinning across the table at me.

'We certainly did. But you didn't keep your promise.'

'What promise?'

'That you'd wear your new cat-suit for me - remember what you said when I suggested it Friday evening? You said. 'I'd love to wear it for you - but it's not terribly practical for sitting around in. I'll put on something a bit more comfortable for now, keep it for later, to revive your flagging spirits.' Remember all that?'

'Of course I do - and I'm sorry we never got around to it. But to be fair, I never really noticed your spirits flagging too much.' Adding with a cheeky grin. 'You seem to have had an almost permanent erection anyway, without too much extra encouragement from me.'

'O.K. that's fair comment - but one day.'

'Maybe Roger, but we might not get another opportunity.'

I wasn't sure exactly what she meant but as I didn't want to probe too deeply right then, I ignored the comment, asking instead. 'But more importantly just now, have you got everything ready for this evening, for when you meet Steve?'

'I've tried the outfit on, it's fine - the plans are all done - so I guess I'm all set.'

'May I ask what are you going to wear underneath the new outfit?' I asked - and noticed that she hesitated before answering.

'I was thinking about wearing that new set of undies, the one you saw me in. But I won't if you'd rather I didn't.' she added hastily.

I vividly remembered how she'd looked - the stunning contrast between the whiteness of her skin and the black, silky material, the half cup bra lifting her luscious breasts, highlighting the deep valley, displaying the full swell of their curves and nipples. Below, the minute bikini panties, merely a vee-shaped piece of material that barely covered the full swell of her mound, its sides fitting high on her hip, making her legs appear even longer. And of course below that the black, self-supporting stockings, fitting high up her thighs. Then, completing the almost fantasy-like outfit, the black, high-heeled shoes, which made her look even more sexy. I also remembered the effect that just looking at her had had on me, how I'd felt sure I could have come from simply looking at her - or at least from looking and imagining the feel of those beautiful, silkily stockinged legs being wrapped around some part of me.

'Do you mind Roger?' I heard her ask when I'd remained silently lost in thought for too long.

'Oh! Oh sorry Barbara - I was remembering all too clearly how you'd looked. Just recalling the picture you made had almost as powerful an effect on me as actually seeing you like that did. But no, of course I don't mind, I've had my treat, give Steve his.

But you said you were still sore from last night?'

She giggled shyly then explained. 'I don't really expect it to matter too much tonight Roger. But just in case I've been putting plenty of cream on myself during the day.'

'I'll be amazed if he doesn't make a move - and even more amazed if you rebuff him.'

'Fair comment - but that doesn't mean he'll want it that way, not the first time anyway.'

'True - but you might.' I said, giving her a knowing grin.

'Oh I can bide my time Roger. Find out a bit more about him before I try that. After all I've known you for months, fucked with you many, many times - and it's only this week-end that we've done it that way.'

'You've never mentioned it before.'

'You've never seemed to want it.'

'Maybe I'm a bit shy about actually asking.'

'Why?'

'Well let me ask why haven't you asked me to do it that way for you?'

'Yes, I see what you mean. Silly isn't it.' she paused for a few moments, obviously deep in thought, then asked. 'Is there anything else, something you'd really like, that you haven't got around to asking for?'

'I can't think of anything, we seem to have tried most things Barbara.'

'Mmm.'

'How about you?'

'Oh, a couple of things. Nothing important.' she added quickly.

'Hey, that's not fair, speak up.'

'As I said, it's not that important Roger, if it was I would have said something, especially during this week-end.'

Again, as there had been when she'd made the cryptic comment about there not being another opportunity for her to wear the cat-suit for me, there was an almost wistful tone in her voice.

'All the same, I'd like to know - if for no other reason, just to satisfy my curiosity.'

'O.K. Well we got part the way with one thing, what happened with Maureen I mean. But as I told you this morning, I wanted to do it, wanted to do it as that girl at the university did it for you - I wanted it to be somewhere more public.'

'Like in the dress shop?'

'Yes, that could have been fun!'

'Is that it?'

'Well, as well as doing it for you somewhere like that, I'd love having you fuck me in a similar sort of situation - you know, somewhere where somebody might see us. I think that would be incredibly exciting. There was just a little bit of that sort of feeling at the restaurant last night, even though there really wasn't too much risk that somebody would follow us. I think somewhere quite crowded would be infinitely better.'

She paused for a moment, obviously remembering something, before continuing.

'I know how excited I get from watching someone else - I think knowing someone was secretly watching me would be even better.'

'I didn't realise simply watching was a turn-on for you.'

'Oh yes! It always has been, it really gets me going, the times I've seen you and Mum have been great. Seeing a big, strong cock in action is absolutely marvellous - even if I'm not going to get the benefit of it myself.'

'Maybe we should get some of those porno videos for you.' I suggested with a smile.

'If they were good ones I'm sure I'd enjoy them. But real life is better.'

'Apart from your mother and I, when else have you had a chance of watching?'

'Oh I spied on Mum and Luke a few times, even before Luke and I had been together, when I was just starting to go through puberty. Then there was a girl I was very friendly with at school, she was more adventurous than I was at that time, had a serious boy friend, that she was having sex with. I went out with them a few times, just to stop her parents getting suspicious you see - and kept a look-out for them while they did it, at least that's what I was supposed to be doing - actually I spent more time watching them. And even though I usually couldn't actually see very much detail I saw enough to get myself off a few times.

That's one reason why I like hearing about people's experiences, so I can visualise it - it really turns me on.'

'I've noticed that.' I said with a laugh.

'Yes, I suppose you would have.' he agreed with a smile. 'We can't change who we are, can we.'

'No - and I for one certainly wouldn't want you to change in any way Barbara. Your frankness and openness are both refreshing and very, very stimulating - don't change a thing.'

'I wouldn't know how to Roger. Now, let's clear this lot away, then I must start getting myself ready. What's your plan?'

'I'll start getting things ready for our dinner, so there's less to do when your mother gets home.'

'Giving you more time for the more important things.' she answered cheekily.

'Something like that.'

Once we'd washed-up our lunch dishes Barbara headed for the bath-room and I began preparing what I could for Helen's welcome home dinner.

I was nearly finished, when the phone rang, it was Helen. 'Hi lover!' she said. 'I didn't expect you to answer so quickly.'

'I was just nearby, in the kitchen. Where are you?'

'Nearly home, about twenty minutes away.'

'What's wrong?'

'Nothing.'

'Why the call then?'

'I just thought I'd let you know I was on my way.'

I suddenly understood. 'You mean you didn't want to risk walking in on us if we were, well how shall I put it? Otherwise engaged, in flagrante delecto, as they say. Is that it?'

'Sort of.'

'We've spent the day cleaning and dusting, now Barbara's getting herself ready for another man, I'm busy getting dinner for you and I - it's a very domestic scene here. Come on home and spice things up a bit for me.' I added with a chuckle.

'Coming right now!' she said with a much brighter tone in her voice before hanging up.

I called out to Barbara that her mother was nearly home then had just enough time to finish what I'd been doing and tidy the kitchen before I heard the front door opening - hearing that I raced down the stairs, took her in my arms and we passionately kissed and hugged each other, as though we had been separated for several weeks, not just a couple of days.

The feel of her in my arms, the scent of her perfume, the eagerness of her lips and tongue, all worked together to remind me how much I loved her - and of her own special brand of sexual magic too. The intense and satisfying excitement of the many things Barbara and I had enjoyed during the short time we'd had together suddenly faded by comparison with the surge of very real emotion that flooded through me as I simply held Helen in my arms.

'I've missed you. Next time, I'm coming with you.' I whispered when we finally broke for air.

Her eyes shone with pleasure as she answered. 'Good. They were sorry you couldn't make it.' Then she gave me a cheeky smile as she added. 'But I didn't think you would have had time to really miss me!'

'Oh we've been busy all right - but, well, let's just say I'm very glad you're home darling.'

'That's even better. Now, I left the car door open so we'd better get my things out of it before somebody walks off with them.'

By the time we'd carried back upstairs her few things and a box of home-grown vegetables her mother had insisted she bring back with her, Barbara had re-appeared from the bath-room and while they hugged each other I put the kettle on for some tea and started putting the vegetables away.

I was bending over, putting the last of them in the fridge when Helen returned, she came up behind me, reached her arms around my waist, pulled herself tight and buried her head in the curve of my shoulder.

'I feel as though I've been away for weeks, not days.' she whispered. 'I hadn't realised how much I'd miss you. And especially this part of you!' she added as one hand slid down to my crotch and squeezed me. 'I couldn't get the thought of our love-making out of my head. I've had to get myself off a couple of times, once while I was driving home.'

'That could have been dangerous.' I said, her words suddenly sparking the memory of the dream I'd had, about Greta's look-alike getting herself off in the car.

'I was careful - but in a way it was even more exciting doing it like that.' she said, adding in an even softer voice. 'I might get you to do it for me one day - and I'd love doing it for you. Do you remember the day I started to, after we'd followed Mike and Barbara?'

'I certainly do.' I answered, the memory of that time flashing back into my mind sharp and clear. 'And next time you do it, you'd better do it properly, not leaving me hanging as you did that time.'

'That's a promise.' she said as she got up, pulled me up with her and as I turned, came back into my arms and offered her lips up to my equally hungry mouth.

As her thigh slipped between my legs and pressed against the already rising hardness of my cock we were interrupted by the sound of Barbara's cough - and breaking apart saw her standing in the door-way, smiling at us.

'I suddenly remembered I'd forgotten something at the shops. You don't mind if I use the car do you Roger? I'll be about three quarters of an hour.' she said as I nodded. Adding with a knowing grin. 'That'll give you time enough, won't it?'

'Plenty!' Helen answered, taking my hand and pulling me towards the bed-room even before Barbara had turned to go.

Actually she was so hot for it that ten minutes would have been sufficient for her, she was half undressed by the time we got to the bed-room and began to climax almost as soon as I slipped my hand down between her legs and felt her pussy. I was even more surprised to discover that I was almost as feverish for her as she was for me - after the volume of semen I'd expended with Barbara since Friday evening I had half expected it would take me a while to build up sufficient to come properly. But though Helen had three or four more before I finally did, when I came it was with just as much force as usual.

'God I've missed you!' she said when we'd finished and having snuggled herself even closer we lay there, locked tight in each other's arms, drifting in and out of a haze of love and satisfied pleasure.

Some time later we heard Barbara return and a little later still she brought in some tea and biscuits. 'You were in such a rush you left the kettle on and it boiled dry.' she said as she put the plates down beside us. 'Luckily it has one of those cut-out things.' Giggling to herself before saying as she turned to leave again. 'A bit like a man really - full of potential energy, quickly comes to the boil, suddenly lets off a few violent puffs, then - nothing!'

As she closed the door behind her Helen gave me sharp hug and said. 'It sounds as though she's had something of a disappointment over the week-end darling.'

'I wouldn't say that lover. I think she's just stirring.'

'Really?'

'Mmm.'

She pulled herself up and reached out for her tea, saying. 'So, just what did you two get up to then?'

As she lifted and turned herself the sheet slipped down off her breasts, naturally enough my eyes were automatically drawn to the sight of them and I noticed that her nipples, in spite of - or perhaps as a result of the series of intense orgasms she'd just enjoyed, were still erectly swollen.

'Well?' she asked.

'Pardon?'

'If you weren't so busy perving you'd have heard me.' she said with a happy smile. 'I asked what the two of you had got up to over the week-end.'

'Are you sure you want to know?'

'Of course! The reason I went when I did was to give you the chance to find out whether Barbara had any sort of problem. You assured me over the phone that she doesn't - and that everything between you was, to use your word, 'fine'. I can tell from the roses in her cheeks and the sparkle in her eye that she's been well taken care of and I'd just like to know a few of the details. I don't think that's unreasonable.'

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers