Those Days of...Ch. 61-65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Easing her legs apart I slid one hand slowly up between them, getting even stronger thrills from the silky warmth of the skin beneath my finger-tips. When I reached her pussy I found it was already moist and turning my hand I used the fingers to explore up between her pouting outer lips while my thumb began to probe the other, more tightly guarded way into her.

While one hand was busy exciting her, I used the other to unzip my trousers and free my cock - then, as I stood up I pushed her skirt up over her hips and slipping it between her thighs, guided its head into her pussy. She groaned as I slowly pushed forwards, shoving herself backwards until she had the entire length jammed hard up inside her. Holding myself there I slid my arms around her again, one hand heading for her breasts, the other slipping lower, searching for the ridge of sensitive flesh. As each found and began to stimulate their targets she moaned with rising pleasure, jerking her arse, trying to get me to begin thrusting. But though the urge was almost impossible to resist, I held on.

'I wonder if they've stopped whatever they were doing and are just staring up at us - or perhaps they've moved around so they can watch while they continue fucking each other.' I whispered as I increased the intensity of what my fingers were doing to her.

The combination of what was going on in her mind and what I was doing to her body obviously worked. Her excitement increased much more quickly than usual and after only a couple of minutes I felt her arching herself back against me. A few moments later I felt the lining of her cunt contracting tightly around the length of my cock then she gasped and shuddered violently as the peak of the climax surged through her.

Without giving her time to enjoy the full effect I pulled back out of her and used my handkerchief to hurriedly wipe the surplus of her juices off my cock before cramming it back inside my trousers. 'We're going down into the park now and you're going to fuck my brains out. While you're doing that you'll be able to look up at this window - and imagine you're watching us, still at it, up here.' I explained as I helped her back into her blouse, leaving her bra and panties where I'd dropped them.

As I'd stood at the window I had been looking for a suitable spot and had noticed a grassy area between a pool of light from one of the park's lamps and the nearby shrubbery. Although she seemed in a daze she came willingly enough and I hurried us out through the garden and then along a deserted path-way. When we reached the spot I had chosen I turned her around to look back at the house, the still lighted window stood out from the surrounding darkness. 'See, anyone out here would have been able to see you quite clearly, especially when you arched yourself backwards as you climaxed. As they'd have been able to see your naked breasts and me behind you they'd have no trouble guessing what was happening.

Can you imagine we're still up there, my cock still up inside you?' I whispered as my hands roamed over the front of her body.

'Mmm, sort of.' she finally answered in a barely audible voice.

'Well keep that picture in mind.'

The feel of the rough surface of the inside of my trousers rasping against my super-sensitive cock had kept it virtually fully erect, which made extricating it difficult - but having succeeded I pulled her down on to the grass and positioning us so she'd be able to look straight up at the window, rolled on to my back.

'I'm all yours lover. Help yourself.'

Because I had so suddenly interrupted her climax I suppose I had expected she would simply squat down on my cock and carry on from where we had left off. But just as I had surprised her, so what she then did, surprised - and delighted me.

Having pushed my legs apart she knelt down between them, looked briefly up at the house, then down at me, her eyes glinting mischievously as she licked her slightly parted lips with the tip of her tongue. Then, still staring deep into my eyes, she bent lower and slipped her mouth over the angrily red head of my cock. As she tightened her lips and began to push them slowly down I felt her fingers closing around the base of the shaft, squeezing it tight. I heard myself moaning with helpless pleasure and saw her sparkling eyes watching my reaction as she took more and more of it into the warm moistness of her mouth.

Somehow I was able to hold back my natural inclination to thrust upwards, savouring the sensations triggered by her lips slipping up and down, every now and then either sucking hard or taking the entire length of me deep into the back of her throat.

I was so carried away by the blissful thrill of what she was doing to me that I completely lost track of time - only returning to reality when she stopped. Opening my eyes I saw she was getting up, then, lifting her skirt up around her waist, stood astride me. Then, as our eyes met she felt down for my cock and, holding it steady, slowly sank down on to it. I shivered as I felt the clinging moistness of her pussy-lips slipping down over my cock-head then groaned at the incredible sensation of her drawing me up into the velvet depths of her cunt.

'Imagine they're still watching us, as you fuck me.' I gasped when she paused for a moment.

'Actually there is a couple, off to our left.' she answered as she wriggled herself tightly down against me. Then, even as I turned my head and peered into the surrounding darkness she began to rise and fall.

She began quite slowly, obviously relishing the sensations she was generating as much as I was. Each time she rose it felt as though the lining of her sex was trying to suck my cock back up inside, then she'd pause momentarily when she felt the rim of its bulbous head rubbing against her swollen pussy-lips, before slowly pushing herself down again.

Reaching up I unbuttoned her blouse, using both hands to squeeze the firm swell of her breasts, feeling how hard her nipples had become, hearing her give sharp little cries as I nipped and rolled them. As her need grew she lifted herself more upright, so my cock was thrusting vertically up into her, gasping with pleasure as she ground herself down on me, forcing the hot hardness deeper, stretching her body wide open.

But is wasn't long before her gasps turned to harsher, rasping sounds and, gripping her knees for balance, she began to bounce - at first tentatively, then, as she gradually built up to her orgasm, faster and more vigorously. In that position her pussy had an almost suction-like power and as it had taken all my strength of will to hold back from coming when we'd been up at the window, the treatment she was giving me very quickly brought on my own.

Helen gave a sharp cry as she felt my cock expanding and I gave a choking grunt as the accumulated semen in my achingly swollen balls finally erupted. As she felt the first gout blasting deep into her core she rammed herself up and down even more forcefully, her cunt gripped the pulsating shaft as she pumped load after explosive load out of me.

Even when she must have felt from its weakening spurts that she had drained every last drop I found she hadn't completely finished with me. Although spent, my cock was still sufficiently erect for what she needed - and she used it - her climactic peaks coming in quick succession as she rode me until I thought she must have stripped every last bit of skin off it.

But, finally she too had had enough - and as her pussy tried to keep its grip of my rapidly wilting cock she let herself fall forwards, her sweat dampened face resting on my shoulder.

'Well we certainly gave them a bit of a show.' she whispered when she'd caught her breath.

'I couldn't see them, whereabouts are they?'

'Beside the clump of bushes just beyond that big tree. It's hard to see them from this angle, I could see them when I was sitting upright. I hope they enjoyed whatever they were doing half as much as I did. That was a lovely idea Roger.'

'It certainly seemed to do the trick for you.'

'And, from the size of your cock and the way you came, for you too!'

'I think most of that was from what you were doing to me lover.'

'I got excited by the idea that somebody was watching us. I kept getting confused; were we still up in the house looking down on two other people doing it, or was I down here, thinking about those people doing it up there? And having thoughts about the other couple, watching both things - it was quite weird. Keeping your trousers on made it even more exciting, I could feel your zipper nipping and scratching me, as though it was trying to take little bites out of me.

You didn't have any pants on!' she added.

'Very observant of you. I took them off before we left home.'

'You planned the whole thing?'

'Sort of.'

'How sneaky. But how clever of you. What gave you the idea?'

'Oh I just thought we'd been a bit unadventurous lately, the house seems to have taken up so much of our time. I didn't want you feeling our sex life was becoming, well, routine.'

'Has it been like that for you darling, becoming routine I mean?'

'Not really - well, maybe just a bit.'

'Then I'll have to make sure I'm a bit more adventurous too, I can't have you getting bored with me.'

'Oh I don't think that'll ever happen.'

'Good. But I have been a bit preoccupied lately and maybe I needed something like this to remind me how fantastic a bit of extra excitement can make it - for us both I mean.

Now I suppose we'd better make a move. By the way, what plans had you made to cope with the mess we've made of your trousers?' she asked as she lifted herself off my cock and a mass of warm, sticky fluid flowed out of her pussy.

'I hadn't thought that far ahead.' I admitted as I sat up and reached into my pocket for my handkerchief. 'But I don't think we're likely to meet too many people.'

'It's times like this when there are very definite advantages in being a woman.' she said with a smile as she watched me trying to clean the stuff off my trousers, then when I'd done what I could, took the handkerchief from me and used it to give herself a quick wipe.

When I got up I looked across in the direction Helen had said the other couple were but could see nothing.

'It looks as though the others have already left.'

'I hope we didn't frighten them off for good.' she replied with a quiet giggle. 'I was hoping we'd have a chance to watch them properly, another time, from up there.' she added, indicating the still lighted window.

'If not them, I'm sure there'll be others darling.'

'I hope so, it's been a while since we've had a chance to use Luke's binoculars. That really was a great day wasn't it!' she added, referring to the day we'd followed Barbara and Mike.

'It certainly was.' I answered pensively as I took her hand and we began to walk towards the house.

Maybe Helen was doing the same as I was, re-living some of the exciting sensations we had just experienced. When we got back to the house I expected she'd wait downstairs while I went upstairs, but she kept her tight grip of my hand and when we'd reached the top she pulled me to a standstill in the door-way.

'Where were they were, Maureen and Charles I mean.'

'Upstairs, in the attic.'

'Let me see.'

The last thing I wanted right then was to let her see the work being done up there, the element of surprise Barbara and I had worked so hard for would be immediately lost. So I satisfied her by saying that the workmen had had to take up the floor-boards, so the upstairs wiring could be checked.

'That's a pity - so try to describe exactly what you saw then.'

The scene came back instantly, vividly.

'The rolls of carpet and underlay are piled on top of each other. Maureen was standing on top of the bottom roll of carpet, leaning back over those above, her legs spread wide apart. Her arms were around Charles, her hands locked tight together behind his back. They were half-turned towards me so I could see everything, including Charles' cock thrusting deep into her - I remember seeing the colour of her pubic hair, she isn't a natural blonde.

Her blouse was open to the waist but I couldn't see her breasts properly because her bra was still done up. Charles had simply pulled his trousers and pants down below his knees. It was obvious that I had arrived just in time to witness their climax, his action speeded-up, Maureen's cries got much louder and as she pulled herself tighter against him her eyes flicked open for a moment - and she saw me standing there watching them.

Charles grunted loudly as he climaxed and that seemed to take her over the top and that gave me an opportunity to slip away.'

As I recalled what I'd seen, the memories of what Maureen had done later and the sensations she generated inside me returned - and in spite of the incredible climax Helen had given me I was amazed to feel my cock twitching back to life.

Helen was quiet for a few moments, presumably imagining the scene I'd just described for her, then walked across to the window, unplugged the light and looked out across the park.

'There's nobody out there now. But I can see where we were and I can imagine being able to see us there.'

I went and stood beside her, slipping my arm around her waist and looked down at where we had been. Imagining what someone standing where we were would have been able to see. Remembering the almost suction-like power of her pussy as she rode me, the sudden sharper gasp of disbelieving pleasure she'd given as she felt my cock exploding inside her. Added to the string of images I had been recalling, the memory of the power of the climax she'd given me and the feel of her body close beside me quickly started bringing my cock upright again.

As I had done earlier, I moved behind her, slipped my arms around and cupped her breasts. Pressing myself against her I kissed the back of her neck. 'How about a second helping?' I asked as I nuzzled the soft skin.

'You mean third.' she answered, reminding me that although I hadn't, she had actually climaxed before we went down into the park. 'Are you serious, or just teasing?'

'Quite serious.' I answered, pressing myself harder against her bottom, so she could feel the rising length of my cock.

'Oh lovely! Yes, yes please!' she whispered hoarsely, adding as she wriggled herself back onto it. 'But, in my bottom this time, please darling.'

The mere thought of feeling the tightness of that way into her was all I needed for my cock to come up to its throbbingly full size. As I had before, I bent her forwards, pushed her skirt up, then slid my hands up between her legs and slipped them straight up to her waiting pussy. Then, using the same technique as I had earlier, while one hand was stimulating her pussy and probing her arse-hole, I used the other to undo my trousers and push them down to my knees.

I slid the head and then the rest of the hard length between her thighs and into the moist furrow made by her swollen pussy-lips, sliding it back and forth, liberally coating both the head and much of the shaft with the juices that were again flowing freely from inside her. Then as I felt her relaxing herself in anticipation of what I was about to do, I pressed my thumb up into the tightly muscled hole.

She moaned softly as I eased it in as far as I could get it, then gave a satisfied grunt when she felt me replace it with the tip of my slippery cock-head. Easing it deeper inside I reached around her and, taking a breast in one hand, I slid the other down over her belly, my fingers raking through the matted tangle of pubic hair to find the jutting ridge of her clitoris. Then, as I squeezed her breast and lightly rubbed up and down her clit, I began to slowly push it in and out of her arse.

The combination of what my fingers and cock were doing to her quickly roused her and in spite of the draining she'd given me in the park the quite incredible sensations soon had me thrusting more strongly. Feeling the increasing power, Helen drove herself back at me, forcing my cock even deeper, grunting. 'Yes - fuck it deep! Fuck it hard!'

As I picked up more speed I became aware of that familiar heavy surge inside myself and could tell that in spite of the ball-draining climax Helen had given me I was already building up to another. My balls shrank hard up against the base of my cock, their contents seething, churning as the pressure rose higher and higher. Then, as the mind-blowing rush began and the head ballooned inside her I heard Helen shriek with pleasure and as she heaved herself back on to my hammering cock I felt the first load surging up through me.

Just then she began to shudder convulsively from her own climax and the resulting muscle contractions increased the force behind the gouts of semen I emptied deep into her spasming arse-hole. Through the haze of thrilling release I watched my cock pounding in and out of her, hearing the sound of my own guttural cries of satisfaction blending with her sobbing moans as I pumped everything I had into her.

When we were finally done with each other she hung forwards out of the window, gulping lungfuls of the cooling night air. Having again done what I could to clean myself with the much used handkerchief I pulled up my trousers and bent to give each of her bottom-cheeks a kiss before pulling her skirt back down over them.

'That was fantastic Roger!' she said when she'd finally recovered her breath. 'And if you can give me two such an amazing performances after using just a little bit of imagination, I'm going to try to dream up some truly exciting scenarios for us too.'

'That sounds as though you plan on wearing me down to a mere shadow of myself darling.'

'Oh no - I'll make sure you get plenty of red meat and rest in between.' she answered with a quiet chuckle.

TO BE CONTINUED

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DOYOUR BIT ANDVOTE!!!