Those Eyes Alone Ch. 02

Story Info
He finally knows her name.
1.1k words
4.4
17.5k
12

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her: All that night I tossed and turned. I kept seeing his eyes following my every move. No one had ever stared at me so intensely. I couldn't even replace his face with other thoughts. Me...this short, curvy black girl, and him...this taller white guy, with piercing hazel eyes. He always had his brown hair neatly done, and he dressed very professionally and neat. Very rarely did I see a hair out of place. When he smiled, he had prominent canines, enough to say if vampires were real he would be one, but reality is what it is. I never really paid much attention until that day.

After awhile, I came up with the conclusion that maybe my grey contacts caught his attention. Maybe he thought they looked weird or something. I could sleep easy; I could expel him from my mind and stop thinking about him. I knew nothing could or would come from mere curiosity, so I stopped thinking about him and went to sleep.

That next Wednesday I planned to go through the day normally. I didn't know what to expect and I honestly didn't care. That's how I felt before I got there. When I stepped in the building my stomach twisted.

"Why?" I said rubbing my face in frustration, but I shook off my frustrations and went along with my day.

I sat up the food and prepared the tables. Not too long after, the people started walking in. He had to be the 5th or 6th person to walk in. There he was, hands in his pocket, nice and neat man with the staring problem. He was talking to another guy who looked to be around his age and they seemed to be good friends. I took a deep breath and assured myself that everything was just coincidence and everything would be different. When he walked up to the table to fix his food, he kept his head down and I kept my eyes on my phone. Suddenly, a plate of dessert fell over. I got an ugly look on my face and quickly replaced it with a blank expression and looked up at him.

"Oops my bad, let me help." He said with a sly grin on his face.

"No, no it's fine, I got it." He looked at me deeply, sucked in his lip to keep from smiling and walked off.

Just who the hell did that prick think he was? Was this some kind of joke? I kept a straight face making sure no one could tell I was irritated. I kept telling myself... 'Accidents do happen', but that damn smirk on his face made my blood boil. When they started talking in the meeting, I had time to sit and cool off and I avoided his stare every time he looked at me. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of looking back at him.

******

Him: The look on her face was priceless. I had to get her attention some way otherwise she would've avoided me the whole time I was there and I wouldn't have been satisfied. I wasn't satisfied anyway; I wanted to know her name. I tried to keep from laughing but it was hard. It was nearly impossible to keep from laughing when the death glare ran across her face. She looked u at me and I looked deep in her eyes and started feeling like a teenage boy crushing on some chick in school. I couldn't help myself; she's so beautiful to me. I wanted to know so much more about her, I was getting restless. My friend Brendan saw the little episode and soon caught on that I either liked her, wanted to sleep with her, or I was just being mean, and I am nowhere near a mean spirited type of guy.

"Man please tell me you're not attracted to her." He asked.

"Is that wrong?" I asked thinking that he had a problem with her race or her size, but his mind was on Keaton.

"Yes, you're with Keaton. I thought you were bragging about marrying her soon." He said. I had honestly forgotten about her.

"Look man, I never said I was going to cheat on her-"

"When you're attracted to someone, you get curious, you talk to them, it leads to something else, and you find yourself in the middle of some bullshit that could've been avoided."

"You act like I'm married to her."

"You don't want to miss out on something good."

"Have you ever stayed around Keaton for more than one day?"

"No."

"Then you wouldn't understand."

"What is it?"

"You'd have to experience it to understand it."

"Just make sure this doesn't end in a bunch of drama and make sure you make the right decision."

I nodded at him and continued eating barely speaking.

"Slow down buddy, the foods not going to walk away." Brendan laughed.

He just didn't understand. Not only was I hungry, but my mind was going in 17 different directions and all led to her. She sat there quietly listening to her music and playing on her phone. Her hair was in loose curls and every now and again she move it out of her face which only made its way back to its place of comfort. She was quietly beckoning me; she quickly looked up at me and then back down to her phone. I had to get close to her so I grabbed my plate and took it in the kitchen where she was. I stood behind her admiring her curves. My stomach had butterflies and my member grew a little. She looked up and looked left then right, and then she turned and looked at me. She almost dropped her phone and fell out of her seat when she saw me. I smiled at her.

"How are you today?" I asked.

She straightened up and said, "Fine thank you and yourself?"

Her voice was beautiful. It wasn't a timid little voice; it was strong, yet light.

"I'm Nathan, and you are?"

"Trystynne."

There I had her name. It was beautiful and it fit her to the tee. Everything about her was beautiful.

"Well nice to know you." I said.

She nodded and fought back a smile and turned away from me. When I go home all I could do was think about how great her name fit her. Trystynne...every time I looked into her eyes, I saw more and more behind them as if they were telling me her story. I thought I'd be satisfied if I at least knew her name, but it only made me want to know more. Brendan's stupid voice chimed in my head.

'Don't miss out on something good.'

What if I was making a mistake? I had to make sense of what I was doing I knew exactly who to talk to.