Those Eyes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Alex's words broke through my haze. "Stop, Santana. That's enough." He said. I knew that I needed to pull away and put all of my energy into persuading the part of me that wanted to keep drinking to pull back. Reluctantly, I pulled back, licking any traces of his blood away from my lips then licking the many wounds that I had created. They closed instantly but before I had time to understand what had happened, I felt my head being pushed aside and Alex plunge his fangs deep into the spot where my shoulders met my neck.

He began slamming into me harder and before I knew it I was climaxing once more, my body convulsing uncontrollably. As I came down, I concentrated on the erotic feel of his lips on my neck. His tempo increased and I felt his body tense, he let out a series of curse words and sounds as he came inside of me. I moaned as his hot seed coated my inner walls setting off another orgasm before my world went black; neither of us aware of the ringing phone on the floor.