Those Feelgood Hormones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers

Well, shit...

As sincerely as I could muster, I placed my lips gently on the centre of her forehead and planted a loving kiss there, smelling her hair as I did. And then I hugged her tighter, revelling in the feel of us pressed together. It did feel good and so did I. She was onto something.

'Is that all I get?' she asked, sounding dejected.

Well, fuck...

'Of course not,' I replied with caution, tilting her chin and placing another kiss on her nose and then her right cheek. A murmur escaped her and I knew what it meant. 'I'd better go,' I suggested. 'Enjoy your soak.'

'Be in my room, midnight sharp and dressed to feel good,' she mouthed against my ear before I could escape.

'More "sciencey" stuff to try?' I pondered.

'Yes. And if this put a smile on your face, then you might wake up grinning yet,' she teased with a wink. What the hell kind of game were we playing anymore? I put my t-shirt back on and went out for a walk with my music.

To my disbelief, my playlist was just too depressing to listen to. When I swapped it for the faint rustling of leaves as the summer breeze whispered through the trees, and the distant call of owls, I felt relaxed and at peace. That little sister of mine seemed to know what she was doing.

6

Again, mum was in bed early. By the time I got home she was already headed upstairs. So I hung around in the kitchen and made myself a snack to sate my sudden hunger. I could feel a bottomless pit starting in my gut. A peanut butter sandwich and a glass of milk did the trick.

'Close the door,' Eve said as I walked into her room at midnight. The main light was already off. Just the bedside lamp shone a warm light up the wall and across the bed she lay in. The duvet was up to her shoulders and her eyes sparkled with an excited smile as I began to undress.

'Something a little different tonight, big brother,' she teased.

'Oh?'

'If you really trust me, then strip.'

'I am stripping,' I laughed.

'No,' she replied slowly shaking her head from side to side. 'All of it. If I'm going naked then so are you. It's the rules. It's what the health experts say.' I was really beginning to question what part of my health those people were experts in.

'You're naked?' My eyes must have bulged. She nodded with a sheepish grin. 'No, no, no, this is one too far. This is getting way too weird,' I protested, standing there in only my boxer shorts.

'Shhh,' Eve urged with a finger to her lips. 'I'm your sister. I'm not going to hurt you.'

'No,' I decided uncertainly. 'Yes, you're my sister, so...'

'So what?' she asked in all seriousness.

'So...' I actually really wanted to be in her bed at that point. 'At least one of us should keep one boundary between us.'

Eve thought about it for a moment, her lips pursed into a thoughtful kiss and pouting out to one side. Then her head tilted and she was swayed. 'Okay I understand. But I make the plays. You do as I say elsewhere.'

'Whatever involves being naked with my sis in bed,' I remarked warily.

'You want this, though,' she boldly replied.

'And how would you know that?' I asked, my eyes transfixed on her exposed naked shoulders.

'Because you're sporting the world's biggest tent in your shorts,' she said, pointing to my crotch. She wasn't wrong. How did I go about this one? 'It's okay, "BIG" brother,' Eve emphasised. 'I have no grand evil designs for you. I'm not going to make you do anything bad. But you might as well ditch those shorts now. It's not like they'll get in the way of that thing.'

I dropped them, or to be more precise, unhitched them from my third leg, as good as a wooden peg. And when I sprung fully into view, Eve's mouth dropped open. She hurried to cover her gaping orifice, but that didn't hide the shock in her eyes. And with that one action the duvet fell down and revealed her breasts.

'What are we doing, Eve?' I begged.

'Get in,' she giggled and blushed, all in good nature. 'You're safe with me.'

7

'Will that thing go down any time soon?' Eve asked. We were in the same position as the night before. Her bare, soft breasts smooshed up against my cheek with our legs entwined and she was stroking my hair.

'I'm working on it. What did you have in mind?'

'I just wanted to try holding you a different way,' she explained. 'Do you think if we go ahead and try it anyway you won't accidentally impale me?'

I couldn't help but laugh. Not a short laugh. Not a snort. Not a half-arsed cackle. I had to suppress my rising laughter, find something to stop it escaping my lips...

'Oh okay, grab a mouthful if you must. I suppose nobody else is paying them attention,' Eve supposed. How did you deal with having your lips locked around your sister's boob when all you wanted was an honest to god pillow?

'I'm sorry, I should go, I meant to-

'Nope, you're not going anywhere,' she insisted confidently, and she was right. She had me locked in, and now that same naked breast was poking out at me, slippery nipple and all.

'Then would you mind not making me motorboat you and then calling me out on ending up with a mouthful and a raging woody,' I suggested. So she scooted down and sidled up with me, snaking one leg over mine until her knee came to rest against my throbbing fireman.

'Better?' she asked and then she kissed me on the cheek, gazing at me from the corner of my eye.

'Hmmm...'

'Do you know what I miss?' Eve asked nostalgically. 'Remember when we used to smooch, before people started telling us it was weird?' I did remember, and at that point very vividly. And to make matters worse for myself I doubt she wouldn't have noticed my cock extend by yet another inch. I felt like I was growing extra roots. And then she kissed me at the corner of my mouth and kept at it with repetitive gentle little pecks as I stared helplessly at the ceiling. 'Can we?'

I turned to look at her, looked her dead in the eyes, my bewilderment withering away. 'You want to smooch with me, both of us cuddling naked together in bed, knowing that I have a boner?'

'It's what the doctor recommended,' she whispered before planting one directly on my lips. 'Kiss me back, big brother...'

I had never felt such an intense love for another woman, neither my own sister, as I did when it got out of hand. And I had never felt my heart come to life with such eagerness. One moment we were playing that old smooch game, a kiss for a kiss, a nibble for a nibble; poking tongues at each other and laughing as quietly as we could.

Then she was daring me, head snatching back and forth, for me to catch her tongue with my lips. And from there it somehow failed to occur that two people licking and kissing and swirling their tongues together in a bout of passion was called "French Kissing", the gateway to sexual foreplay.

Oh my God, my sister! We were so wrapped up in each other, skin on skin, lost in the kissing and the caressing that when she pulled away breathlessly, as though waking from a shocking dream, I saw not my sister but a sexual being initiating the beginnings of sexual intercourse.

'Stop,' she panted.

'I'm stopping,' I gasped back, still clutching at her curvaceous bottom. Somewhere down below, the head of my cock, still sheathed in its straining foreskin, was nestling up against the trimmed bush of her pubic bone. We had come so unbelievably close...

'Sit up against the headboard,' she then commanded. Not knowing what to expect anymore I simply did as I was told. I trusted her not to go any further, for both our sakes, because I knew that I might lose control and that she would allow it for the both of us.

With heaving breaths I pulled myself up and brought up the duvet with me to cover myself below the waist. Immediately Eve lifted it up and out of the way, and I could see her glance down at my hardened length and utter a sly breath. Then she straddled me, making sure that my cock was tucked away firmly between us and replaced the duvet around our hips, pulling me in to cradle me in her arms.

'Oh,' I breathed, nesting my face between her warm, plentiful breasts and I hugged her tight against me, hoping that my desire would for once fail me. But as she tilted back my head to resume our kissing and began to butt up against me, I felt her arousal wetting me. 'Sis, this is going to end one way,' I warned.

Somehow her body continued its playful writhing against me as she withdrew from the kiss with hesitation in her eyes and again I suggested that we stop before I didn't know how.

'Tell me how you feel,' she said. 'And what you feel?' Still she was rubbing what I could only imagine were the wet folds of her labia around the base of my straining cock, sliding up against me.

'I feel scared out of my mind and I feel you teasing me into fucking you and I'm about to,' I gasped and I was becoming more and more breathless. I was on the verge of exploding all over her.

Suddenly she was pulling away and leaning back, supporting herself on her outstretched arms, clutching my knees. My little sister was now simulating sex in my lap, bucking her hips up and down. And as I looked down I lost my mind, and my self-control, as I saw her riding her pussy up against the underside of my hard-on.

When I looked back into her eyes, I communicated wordlessly that I had reached the point of no return. With one final baited desperate breath, I met her thrusts frantically before the convulsions gripped me and I began to ejaculate uncontrollably, bathing her belly, her cleavage and her glorious tits with my spunk.

'Oh my God, I'm sorry,' I began to say in the sudden, silent aftermath. I thought I had done something horribly wrong...

No, I had done something horribly wrong!

But the look in Eve's eyes was of nothing other than elation, satisfaction and excitement. Not letting me finish, she bounded into me and held me tight, kissing me repeatedly on the cheek as she wiped the sweat from my forehead. And the both of us just quietly regained our breath in the silence.

'Now how do you feel?'

'Amazing...'

'What do you feel?'

'Love!' And to that she breathed a glorious sigh.

'Love how?'

'I love you,' I cried. 'I feel alive; so intensely alive. I love you so much, so deeply. Even though you're clearly insane...'

And I'll never forget what she said that night as we drifted off to sleep, spooning again but with my constant erection hugged tight between her thighs.

'Fuck, big brother, I didn't know you'd be hung like a porn star.'

8

We never spoke of that night, not from the morning after - at least not in so many words - and for weeks after we just carried on as normal, or at least in our own ways. There were still hugs and kisses around the house, like family did. You wouldn't have thought, if it wasn't for the mischievous grins she flashed me as I started to return to my old self, that anything had happened. But I was so in love with her, like never before, and life for once was good to me!

And Eve was right. I woke up that next morning with the hugest grin on my face, which I had to downplay in front of mum so that she wasn't suspicious of my sudden change. But for what my life had become over the years, I really had nothing to go back to.

So while the going was good and I felt like I could try again, I moved forward and tried for a job, getting out of the house again and going places just for the heck of it.

For what we had done, my anxiety had threatened to take a dive off a cliff and take me with it. How I laughed. Because for what we had done, I felt that I had smashed through a barrier and that the negative energy had become nothing but positive and good.

But I'd be lying if I didn't have to masturbate up to five times a day to the thought of what might have happened if one of us had slipped and brought us both closer together than we had already expected.

Then one day my sister caught me alone. It was a Saturday and mum was in the next city over until the Sunday. The look on her face said it all and soon we were standing in the middle of the living room hugging and kissing and comparing how much we loved each other.

Then she said, 'I love you like this and I hope it never changes,' and then pulling away, 'I have another thing I'd like to do, just to make sure...'

'To make sure of what...'

'To make sure you never change and that you never forget just how much I love you.'

'That sounds ambitious,' I teased. 'What do I need to do?'

And then she leaned in to speak directly into my ear before walking away.

'Meet me in my room!'

9

My heart skipped like a faulty CD player, my mind whirling with what she meant. What could possibly be a bigger thing than what had happened the last time? And I already knew because of what we barely made it through without. My gut instinct was all tangled up in itself and my better intuition was as useful, as I climbed the stairs, as a misplaced set of car keys!

My sister's room, at the far end of the landing, stood beyond the half-open door, in which a faint shadow danced on the wall and faded. I raced to catch up and was somewhat relieved to find her still standing there and fully clothed in the jeans and black dress top she wore that day.

'Let me guess,' I tried, 'something a little different from the last time?'

'If you dare,' she blushed. 'Depends how much you trust me.

'With my life,' I reminded her.

'Undress for me,' she commanded, putting one foot forward and cradling her elbows. So I whipped off my shirt, kicked off my shoes, pulled off my socks and then...

'Slower...'

Retaining eye contact with her, my excitement met her anticipation as I unbuckled my belt, slid the zip down over my crotch and then carefully peeled down my jeans before letting them fall to the floor at the last moment. Already I was growing hard. I motioned to lose the last garment of clothing on my body when she shook her head.

'Let me,' she said, coming to me and getting to her knees. The look she gave me then I couldn't have read if I was to pretend that my own sister wasn't seducing me. With wicked mischief in her eyes, she hooked her fingers under my waistband and pulled my tight shorts down ever so slowly as I fought to control myself.

More than satisfaction masked her calm exterior as she gazed face to face with my swelling cock. I saw lust, thirst and uncertainty all at once. And then she rose to her feet again and said, 'undress me.'

I took her by her shoulders, quickly making a detour to caress her cheeks and offer a confident glance, before turning her around so that I was stood behind her. And then I peeled her out of her dress top to find her naked underneath. I restrained myself from touching her, though that time would come.

Instead I smelled the fruity scent of her hair, inhaled deep and drew close, embracing her with my arms so that my hands could unfasten her jeans, and when she stepped out of those I unfastened her hair too, letting it fall luxuriously to the middle of her back.

All that stood in the way was the black thong she wore, enhancing the curvaceous pear shape of her buttocks and hips. I turned her around again, came so close to kissing her, and then descended to my knees as my fingers snaked along her waist to peel away that last piece.

This was the first time I came face to face with her pussy, and I could smell her arousal as clearly as the ozone on a hot and stormy summer's day. I so badly wanted to touch her, to kiss her, to taste her...

'Now come to the bed,' she instructed, holding her hand out to me. When we went there, two yards across from where we were stood, she wrapped herself up in me, letting her hands do the talking as she explored me without end. I reciprocated, then took a breast in my hand, before kissing her neck, her jaw-line, and then finally-

There was no pretence of innocence in our kiss at all this time. We kissed deeply, hungrily, intimately and intensely. We went to the bed and pulled away the duvet and helped each other in where our passion grew existentially.

Eve climbed my body, rubbing the wetness of her sex along my torso as she fed her breasts to my mouth and sighed as I suckled tenderly at her hardening nipples and I made no mistake by reaching down with a hand and dipping my fingers into her soaking pussy - Eve issuing a shiver and a delighted gasp - and teasing her before finally tasting her on my tongue.

'I wonder if we taste the same,' she suggested wickedly, climbing back down my body and then I was faced with the penultimate mindfuck of my own little sister taking my throbbing erection in one hand before peeling back the wetted foreskin and taking the head into her mouth to suck.

I braced myself, arched my back and gasped, transfixed by the sight and the sensation. Smiling at me with her eyes, it wasn't long before they'd drifted closed as she took me deeper, slimy with saliva, and began to glide along the shaft with her lips and tongue. I encouraged her, taking her free hand in mine and nodding my approval as she sucked me to full hardness for what would come next.

'Sit up against the headboard,' she commanded. 'We're going to get it right this time.'

And I did, and again she joined me, straddling my lap and pulling in close. Again we kissed and we kissed and all the while I was aware of my cock sliding up against her inviting opening.

'"BIG" brother,' she cooed. 'I want you inside me; skin on skin, hard flesh in soft silk; your smooth length in my wet depths, your unyielding coolness to my melting furnace; and I want you to feel so loved that you could never be unhappy again. Will you let me try?'

My mouth and throat had run so dry suddenly for the salty juices of my hopeless love that now boiled in my loins. I wasn't going to stop her. I was going to join with her and let her know how mutual our love was. I nodded, unable to speak but with my eyes and then she raised herself to take me in her hand before initiating our coupling.

She locked her ankles together behind my back, guiding my hands beneath her and seated herself on me, while breathlessly I looked down to see us joining as my cock slid deep. Already she was trembling with the immensity of the moment.

I was amazed and dumbfounded, my heart fit to explode but my desires in check now that we were going to do this, no sudden surprises. And right there we made love with each other, lips to lips, eye to eye, my hands helping her to rise and fall as brother and sister gave into the ultimate temptation of this most intense bonding.

'We fit nice together,' she breathed, readjusting her legs so that she could kneel either side of me and take full control. 'So nice, to feel myself sliding up and down on you, soaking you...'

'So good,' I gasped, watching myself slide in and come out glistening, shimmering. And before long she was treating me to the kind of moves I'd only ever seen a porn star pull off, working me with her pussy as though it were a full body massage. I couldn't take lying there, being killed with her love like this, unable to reciprocate.

I was grateful when she fell beside me, too tired to carry on, lost in the throes of her orgasmic convulsions. I was shocked to see that we'd been at it already for the better part of an hour. She turned to me with a gratified look.

Then she cocked an eyebrow with a look that begged, 'aren't you going to take it while it's there?' I needed no invitation. I positioned myself between her thighs and begged the question, 'what are you going to do when I fall in love with you, little sister?'

'I'm doing it,' she smiled and pulled me in deep. 'And I'll love you back forever and ever. I promise!'

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers
12