Those Four Nights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers

"I love your cock inside me...just fills my pussy completely. Fuck me......." she moaned in pleasure.

"Mmmmmm....yes darling, it loves fucking your tight pussy.....feels so good ....yesssss" I squealed in delight and she responded by clamping her wonderful pussy muscles tight around my shaft.

Her cunt was wonderfully alive, squeezing and milking the entire length of my cock, transmitting bursts of love energy from inside her womb through my prick to my entire body. My cock was equally responsive to my divine lover, throbbing and twitching in quick successions, bringing a smile of satisfaction to her lips and face.

I tried to slow down the tempo, wanting to love this incredible woman differently. I withdrew my rampant shaft out of her boiling cauldron until only the tip of my bloated cockhead remained in her furnace. Then holding my sticky throbbing cock with my left hand, I teased her vagina with my joystick, slowly churning her hairy orifice, just on the inside, just like I had done with my fingers minutes ago.

"Ahhhhh.....mmmm...mmmmm...beautiful what you do to me, darling....aaaahhhhh" she moaned in pleasure, wiggling her bottom in response to my churning action.

My right hand caressed her lovely rounded bums and I gently smacked her cheeks which drew more wiggles from her. Then slowly, really slowly, I pushed my monster prick into her soaking tunnel, letting the mushroom head graze every inch of her love tunnel, till my full throbbing length was buried up to the depth, inside her cunt, eliciting a contented growl from her. I held that position for an instant, relishing the wonderful warm sensation arising from deep within her magnificent yoni.

Then without disengaging our magical cock-cunt union, I pulled her hips towards me and prompted her to sit on my thighs, impaled on my tower of flesh while I rested my bums on my heels, my toes digging into the mattress. My arms encircled her body, just under her fantastic breasts and lifted her towards me such that she could rest her head against my shoulder.

Her hands snaked around my neck and she leaned against me and rested the back of her head on my shoulder, while I continued to drill in and out of her wanton pussy. My hands cupped her ample tits, caressing the round orbs with delight and pulling on the bullet tips. She turned her face towards me and licked the side of my neck, her pleated hair brushing against my body.

"I love you, darling. Love how you make love to me" she purred into my ear, her hands caressing the back of my neck, as she rode me.

Jothi seemed at ease with this new position. She was literally sat on my thighs, impaled on my taboo prick and she moved her bums slowly, churning my joystick in a circular motion. Her divine cunt caressed and massaged my fat cock continuously; her free-flowing juices wetting my groin and thighs. Her pussy felt shorter and tighter in this position, wrapped like a wet sheath around my cock.

"Mmmmmm....love your pussy, Jothi.....it's so fucking alive......doing things to me...mmmm...." I moaned, feeling the steady clutching of her vaginal muscles.

"Yes, your cock makes it alive, my darling.....your love makes my pussy do things I never thought possible......fuck me as you wish, my love......fill me up with your love....mmmmmm....aaaahhhh" she whispered to me, while her cunt responded with a mega-contraction, sending a surge of electricity up my spine.

I kissed her cheek and thrust strongly upwards into her chute. My hands lifted her fabulously large tits and my fingers massaged those beauties lovingly. Her beautiful hard nipples jutted out invitingly. Jothi's right hand slipped down from my neck and she guided my hand to lift her right breast up towards her face. Then almost acrobatically, she bent her head down down and teased the nipple with her tongue. My cock twitched menacingly inside her body when she repeated that action on her left nipple.

Again without disengaging our union, I turned her torso slightly so that I could kiss her lips. Then I moved my face down to suck her tits, one after the other as she supported my head, all the time churning and caressing my meat with her magical yoni. Her pussy juices were dripping on to my balls and sliding down in between my legs, wetting my ass crack.

"Mmmmmm......suck my hard nipples, darling...suck them......they are yours. Every part of my body belongs to you....yesssss" she cooed lovingly.

My right hand snaked its way down her groin and as if synchronised, Jothi parted her thighs to give me ample access to her treasures. My fingers slid through her wet, forested lips and found her erect Venus mount. Her clit was swollen and throbbing and a growl escaped her lips as my fingertip touched her erect flesh.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh...........yesssssss...." she moaned, her bums stepping up the tempo of her gyration and her pussy increasing the power of her contractions almost simultaneously.

Wanting to give maximum satisfaction to this wonderful woman, I tried to focus on the three-pronged stimulation of her voluptuous body, as difficult as it was controlling my own desires – my mouth sucking her nipples and breasts, my fingers toying with her mini-cock and my prick churning and stroking her insides. This triple action soon bore fruit.

Jothi's breathing noticeably became fast and furious, as if she was going into a trance. Her right hand grabbed hold of the hair on my head and roughly pulled my face away from her breasts. Still holding me by my hair, she looked at me menacingly. Her face was contorted in sheer animal lust, her eyes fiery and demanding. Then slowly pulling my hand away from her groin, she lifted herself off my laps, momentarily disengaging our union.

She moved forwards on all fours and positioned herself on the bed, her knees fixed right near the edge of the mattress and her bums jutting out over the edge of the bed. Her fingers clawed into the mattress as she looked over her shoulder, shook her magnificent rounded ass at me and demanded the ultimate fuck.

"Fuck me, darling. I want you to fuck my pussy hard. Make me scream with pleasure.....fuck me please" she begged lewdly, her knees spreading wider on the mattress, as she lowered her torso onto the mattress.

I stepped out of the bed and stood on the floor and then slowly moved towards her. Her bottom was positioned at the correct height for a rear penetration of her fabulous cunt. Holding her bums, I partly crouched behind her, with my feet anchored firmly on the floor. Holding my throbbing cock, I guided the pointed tip to her gaping hole and then slowly pushed the bloated length inside her tunnel.

"Mmmmmm.....yesssssss, darling..........push it all the way in. God ....yessss....aaahhhh...fuck my pussy. Ohhhh...fuck....yessssss.....fuck me...fuckkkkk meeee....aaaahhhhh" she screamed, as I forcefully thrust the full length of my cock inside her wanton hole.

"Ammmmaaa....aaaaahhhhhhh, Jothi..........aaaaahhhhhhh" I moaned in response, as the heavenly sensation of sliding into her tight sheath once again blew my mind.

Standing behind her, I held my position for a second, to relish the magic of being united with her, and then started to pound her twat like a bull, withdrawing savagely almost all the way out and then thrusting downwards with brutal power all the way into her tunnel. In – out, in – out, incessant non-stop raw fucking action again.

"Aaaaahhhhh.....yesssss.....yesssss.....yesssss....like that....like that....harder, harder. Unnnhh...unnnhh...unnnhh...yesss...yesss....fuck me....fuck me....fuck me....I love your fucking cock" she squealed in delight, her pussy clamping tight around my meat at every opportunity.

We willed an urgent rhythm together – my strong, rapid thrusts downwards and forwards, her equally strong back thrusts against me. Her beautiful round ass shook obscenely as the speed of our mating increasing with gusto. Her fingers clawed into the mattress, as she swayed her lower body to the left and right in tune with her backward thrusts, turning around every few seconds to look at me – her angelic face shining with sheer sexual delight.

"Unnnhhhh...unnnhhhhh...unnnhhhhhh" we panted simultaneously, as the speed of our love act increased to a hyper level, fucking like crazed wild animals.

"I love you......I love your cock....fuck me, fuck me, fuck me....fuck me till I die.....mmmmmmmmmm....yessss. Aaaaahhhh....unnnnhhhh....unnnnhhhh" Jothi cried uncaringly, pushing back hard against my forward thrusts and milking me in a steady pattern, her juices oozing freely out of her pleasure-giving oasis.

My cock was also throbbing non-stop and a truly delightful sensation was rising deep within me. I knew I was ready for another powerful ejaculation and I deliberately increased the tempo of my thrusts – in and out, in and out, in quick-fire succession.

"Unnnhhh....yessss....harder...harder.........getting closer, darling.....fuck me....fuck me..." Jothi moaned obscenely, matching me thrust for thrust, her head literally shaking, her bums swaying rapidly from side to side, milking me to submission.

Overcome with our honest but forbidden desires, we egged each other on. Without reducing the tempo of my in-out onslaught, I let go of her waist and grasped her jadai with my left hand and pulled gently on her hair. She raised her head upwards like a swan and thrust hard against me, burying my rampant monster deep inside her womb.

My right hand moved under her body and touched our lingam-yoni union, feeling the sticky wetness of our mating. I found her clit and gently caressed it with my forefinger – her body jerked in response and a growl escaped her lips.

Turning her head to look at me, her eyes glowing with burning lust, she urged me to deliver "Unnnhhh....unnnhhh....unnnhhh....going to cum....going to cum....going to cum. Yessss....unnnhhh....unnnhhh....unnnhhhh.....yessss. Cum with me, darling.......cum together with me......aaaaahhhhh...fuck meeee."

I kept stroking her clit while I thrust in and out of her, with sheer brute force, eager to give us both the out-of this-world pleasure we were seeking. Deep inside her cunt, her muscles were gripping my cock in a rapid, uncontrolled pattern, milking me and urging me to release. Her body was virtually shivering in pleasure every time my cockhead touched the back of her tunnel.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.....aaaaahhhhhhhh" Jothi was moaning deliriously now, her body shaking uncontrollably.

"YESSSSSSSSS... my darling....yessss......unnnhhh...unnnhhh...unnnhhh" I urged her, forcing my cock as deep into her as possible and still feeling her pussy want more.


Jothi's body stiffened and I felt her wonderful pussy clamp down really tight around my prick. She pushed back hard against me, my balls slapping against her fiery hole, and then shuddered, her body tumbling out of control as her orgasm erupted.

"Oh GOD...Oh GOD....YESSSSS. Aaaaaahhhhhhh. Annan.........Annaannnnnnnnn. Cummmmmmiiiiiing...YESSSSSSS" she bellowed, looking back over her shoulder towards me, her bewitching eyes smouldering with wild lust and desire, her body humping like a bitch in heat against me.

"Unnnnhhh....unnnnhhh....unnnnhhh....cumm with me....pleassssseeeee" she whimpered non-stop, riding the waves of her climax, as I kept up the momentum, shoving my blood-filled organ repeatedly into her fiery twat.

Not wanting to disappoint my divine lover, I thrust hard into her, almost forcing her to crash forward to the wall on the other side of the bed. Still trembling from her own explosion, she braced herself, her fingers digging deeper into the mattress, as I began to piston in and out of her convulsing cunt with a ferocious speed and power.

The wave-like ripples on the meaty flesh of her magnificent ass as she shook her bottom turned me on. The feeling of my groin slamming against her tight, rounded behind sent shivers through my body and the added sensation of hearing the mushy squishy wetness of our fucking and the drool of her cunt running down between her legs took me over the edge.

With one final mega-thrust, I plunged my rampant prick all the way inside her love chamber, till I hit the back walls of her cunt. Images of a pregnant Jothi, carrying my baby inside her body, flashed before me just as I felt my cum race up my shaft.

"Jothiiiiiii..... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I screamed, as my cockhead expanded inside her womb and unleashed powerful spurts of taboo cum into her boiling furnace.

"Unnnnh....yessss darling.....give it to me...give it to me....give me your baby...make me pregnant.....I want your baby....please" she urged me, as if reading my mind, panting desperately, her pussy muscles working overtime, her body still shuddering from her own orgasm.

"Jothiiiiii.........Oh Goddddddd....YESSSSSS...aaaaaahhhh....our baby....aaaaahhhhh" I screamed in the throes of ecstasy, my legs wobbly from yet another powerful release into the ultimate pussy.

"Aaaahhhhhhh........ ...so good, so good, so good....love youuuuu..." I moaned continuously, as I kept thrusting in and out of her incomparable cunt, the last diminishing streams of cum squirting into her overflowing yoni.

I pressed forward, forcing her flat onto the mattress, and laid on top of her, without disengaging our union. Jothi slowly stretched out her legs to the floor, her face down on the bed, keeping me inside her as I drilled her fantastic hole. Her divine pussy continued to massage my twitching meat as my hands reached out to hers.

"Mmmmmmm....." we moaned together, relishing our yet-again magical union and letting our orgasms subside slowly.

After some long minutes as our breathing and heartbeats returned to normal, my deflated cock slipped out of her leaking pussy and I removed my weight of her and stood up. Jothi turned over on her side, curled up like a baby, her knees against her torso and moved to provide me space on the mattress beside her.

I slipped into bed and curled around her, hugging her from behind, my sticky wet groin pressed against her foaming behind. We just lay there silently for some time, our fingers entwined, just relishing the extraordinary loving we had shared moments ago.

"I love you, Annan. I will never forget these four nights" said Jothi, breaking the silence, her fingers squeezing mine.

"Nor me, Jothi. Never ever experienced such sensations with anyone else" I responded, feeling a genuine overflowing of love for her.

She guided my right hand down her body to her hairy oasis and said "You know your baby is in here, darling."

I rubbed my palm over her cum-soaked, forested womanhood and pondered out loud "Boy or Girl?" no longer caring of any consequences of her having my baby.

"A handsome baby boy, with your cock to match" she joked, pinching my thigh.

"Or a beautiful girl with a heavenly pussy like yours" I countered, turning over to lie on my back.

Jothi turned towards me and rested her head on my chest while her left leg rested over my left leg. Her left hand roamed over my barren chest and then slid down to my loins. Her fingers combed through the wet undergrowth of hair and slowly touched my limp prick.

Kissing my chest, she asked "Do you think we will ever get a chance to be together again?"

"Well we have to believe in that possibility, my love" I answered, kissing the top of head.

"I'll pray for it daily" Jothi said and then moved her face up to kiss my lips.

I held her to me for a fleeting moment, just reflecting on the four unbelievable nights I had shared with this magnificent woman. Would things ever be the same again for either of us, in our own lives, with Raja and Priya respectively, I wondered. And, then there was still the frightening prospect of her being pregnant with my child. At that moment, I did not care.

Gently prompting her to move, I sat up and then got out of bed. Jothi followed suit and stood up, facing me. We hugged each other tightly, the hug of parting lovers. I kissed the top of head and slowly stepped away from her.

Looking at the bedside clock, I said "We better get some sleep, my love. It is almost 1."

"Yes darling. I need a quick wash first and I need to replace the bed-sheet tomorrow – it's soaking with our love juices" Jothi replied, smiling, pointing to the wet patches on the bed.

She wrapped the towel around her and then picked up her clothes from the floor and walked towards the door.

"Good night, Jothi" I whispered to her and patted her cheek.

"Good night, Annan" Jothi responded, her hand reaching out to touch my shrunken dick before she opened the door.

Closing the door after her, I pulled on my sarong and then switched off the light, before getting into bed, feeling the wetness of the bed. After some long minutes of deep thoughts and questioning my conscience, I dozed off peacefully into a deep sleep.

(to be continued)

Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers