Those Jeans Don't Fit

Story Info
She tears her jeans and gets a spanking.
1.7k words
3.99
51.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly lies on the bed, wiggling her way into her new pair of jeans. "Almost there," she grunts. She's got this habit of buying clothes online that don't quite fit her, but she never wants to declare defeat. She's squeezed the button shut somehow and jumps up from the bed. She's got a bowlegged stance and looks pretty uncomfortable.

"Not bad, right?" she says, and turns around for me to see. The jeans definitely don't fit—she bulges out over the waistline, and the seat looks like it'd rip if she bent over, it's so tight. And Molly's got a nice body: each of her tits a heavy handful, a little nipped in waist, and hips and a plump ass that flare out below. I don't know, maybe she's gained some weight. We've been together long enough that we've "let go" a little bit—I've got a little paunch that I didn't have before.

Nothing's slowed down, though: we're having sex as much as we ever did, and nine times out of ten, Molly's initiating. Usually she starts by straddling me, grinding on my dick, and waving her breasts in my face. Once she asked to tie me up and then spent what felt like hours alternating between sitting on my face and licking my dick and balls. I've never known a woman who wants sex as often as Molly does.

She's asking me how her pants fit, cocking her hip to one side. A couple weeks ago she got a button-down that was two sizes two small, and we had to go home early when she went out wearing it and popped two of the buttons off. I've got this incident in mind when I answer: "Moll, they just don't fit."

"Really?" she says, and it sounds like a whine. Usually Molly talks confidently, even forcefully, but every once in a while she gets this whiny tone that makes her sound like a brat.

"Be realistic," I say. "Try bending over. What's gonna happen?"

"I just won't bend over when I wear them," she says, pouting. "I like them."

"Just try touching your toes," I say. "I bet you can't."

Then, with another grunt, Molly wiggles forward and bends down toward her toes. She's just about reached them when we both hear it—the rip. I crane my neck, see her pants have burst at the seams, and start laughing.

"You asshole," she says.

"Be glad it didn't happen in public!" I say, and wrap my hands around her waist to tug at the tear in her pants. My knuckles brush the crack of her ass, and I feel her shudder.

"I could slap you right now," she says.

"Not if I do it first," I say. Molly looks up at me, her thick lips parted and wet with saliva.

"You wouldn't do that," she says, but it doesn't sound like a command or a statement: it sounds like a dare. We stare at each other, neither of us speaking, waiting to see what comes next. I keep kneading her ass, feeling a little awkward, trying to gauge her reaction.

"I love this big ass," I say, cupping one buttcheek and jiggling it up and down. Molly lets out a fluttery sigh and looks away from me, down at the floor. I keep making her butt bounce up and down, waiting for her to look at me, still feeling awkward. Finally I ask: "What do you want, Moll?"

"I want you to spank me," she says in a rush, still looking down. Molly is not a girl who blushes, but she's blushing now.

"We can do that," I say, my voice a little choked. I've pictured my girlfriend over my lap before, watching her squirm and reddening her ass with my palm, but I never thought Molly would go for that. I don't want to miss the moment, so I clear my throat right away and say, "Pull down those pants and put yourself over my lap." I sit down on the bed and watch Molly fumble with her jeans. She throws herself down over my lap and I can feel her breathing. She's lifting her hips like she's offering her butt up to me, wiggling a little in clear anticipation.

"Hey," she mumbles.

"Hey," I mumble back, patting her butt and feeling her tremble. "What's this," I say, running my finger under the leg holes of her cotton underwear. "This isn't gonna work." I grab the waistband and yank the undies up—as good a wedgie as I ever gave—and hear her gasp with pleasure. It looks like she's wearing a thong now, with the underwear nestled between those round cheeks. I give one big pale buttcheck a tap, and watch it quiver under my hand. I slap the other one with a little more force, and watch a handprint start to form. Molly shudders and lets out a sigh. "You like this?" I say.

"I do," she groans. Then she lifts her hips up to me again, like she's asking me to slap her lovely ass.

I don't want to disappoint her, so I start going at it with some force. First one side, then the other, back and forth until the handprints have merged into a bright pink smear all over her backside and upper thighs. I pause occasionally to pinch and grope her ass and tease her about how big it is. "Don't you know how fat this thing is?" I say, and smack her for emphasis. She pants a little, and I dig my fingers into the flesh on her ass. "You're tearing your pants open, your butt's so huge. It's one of the first things I noticed about you." I start spanking her again in earnest, raining slaps down that make her ass jiggle to punctuate my words. "What is that girl doing with such an enormous ass?"

Molly is panting now, lost in some kind of trance, humping against my legs and lifting her ass to meet my spanks. I pause for a minute but she's still lost and grinding away. "Molly," I say. I clear my throat, and she looks back at me, a little embarrassed. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know," she says, looking away. My aggressive girlfriend is suddenly shy.

"Maybe you could suck my dick a little," I say, and watch her start to smile. Molly's got an incredible pair of lips and she's been training herself to deep throat me. She crawls up onto the bed, positions herself on her hands and knees.

"Okay," she says, guiding me off the bed and my cock out of my pants. "That sounds good. And then maybe you could fuck my ass?" She says it as a question, and before I can ask her to elaborate, she's sucked my dick up into her mouth and is working on getting it down her throat. I look down at her head between my legs and bury my fingers in my hair.

We've had anal sex just once before, a weird night when both of us were stoned and Molly got the idea in her head. It was nice: she lubed herself up and got a few fingers in there before lowering herself down on my dick. That was a couple months ago, and we hadn't talked about it since. Now she's got me buried in her throat, her fat lips forming a tight ring and her tongue licking me up and down. I fumble for the bottle of lube in my nightstand and dribble a little on my fingers. When I take one finger and start circling her asshole, I feel her groan into my cock.

"Mmmmm" is all I hear as she starts driving her face more forcefully onto my dick and twitching her hips around my finger. She seems possessed, like an animal in heat, and as I plunge one finger and then another inside her, she thrusts her hips and gags herself in some kind of frenzy. I'm feeling lightheaded myself as I twist my fingers inside her with one hand and pull her by her hair onto my dick with the other.

"You're gonna make me come, Molly," I croak, and she immediately takes her mouth off my cock.

"Don't you dare," she says, and twists herself around so she's positioned on the edge of the bed with that beautiful ass looking up at me. She turns around and looks right into my eyes. "Please?" she says.

I dribble some more lube onto my cock, slap her a little, and press myself against the opening to her ass. She presses back against me, grunting, and then becomes immobile when the head of my cock pushes through. "Wait," she whispers, "wait." I grip her ass as she gets used to me inside her, her asshole quivering and gripping on. I only have to wait a few moments before Molly starts thrusting herself onto me, pushing my cock into her tight, warm ass. She's pushed me all the way inside herself, and I can hear her groaning softly. "Please, please, please," she says, and I can't tell if she's talking to herself or to me.

"You feel so good," I say, and spank her to match our thrusts. Her cunt is wide open and dripping down onto my balls, and I reach around to rub her clit. Molly gasps.

"You—feel so good," she echoes. "I wanted this so much," she says. Her whole body is shaking, her big reddened ass wobbling and her tits bobbing back and forth as I fuck her. I can tell she's on the brink.

"Do you wanna come?" I say into her ear, still circling her clit with a wet finger. "You gonna come with me all the way up your ass?"

I hear her whisper "Yes," and then she starts, her whole body spasming at the end of my cock, her asshole contracting like crazy around me. Without warning, I started exploding into her, her asshole still forming a tight ring around me as I pumped furiously into her. As I finished coming, I pushed her down onto the bed and collapsed on top of her, my cock still warm inside her.

"Thank you," I heard her mutter into a pillow. I pulled myself out slowly, gently patting her butt. My eyes cast across the room, and I chuckled: there were her crumpled, torn jeans on the floor.