Those Oedipal Feelings...

Story Info
Mother and son bargain for love.
5.4k words
4.46
178.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GideonW
GideonW
19 Followers

The flight took off without a hitch, and now that the lights are dimming and cabin service has ceased, even in First Class, the passengers of the flight are beginning to doze off. All except me. Although my eyes are shut, I'm too focused on the soft slurping sounds rising from the airline blanket that covers my lap. My hands stroke the figure shrouded by the blanket. I grunt softly and the blanket stirs. My mother emerges, staring at me, and licking her lips. Seeing that all is okay, she resumes her soft and gentle caress of my cock deep inside her loving mouth. The story of how my mother ended up sucking my dick miles above the midwestern United States starts many years ago. I had better hurry too... my mother is just too good at her job.

---

I am what some might call a momma's boy. It is a title often bestowed to the youngest in the family, and for the first ten years of my life, I did nothing to escape it. I endured the taunts and teasings of my older siblings and would more often than not find solace in my mother's care. I can't even remember how many instances there were when after my older brother would torment me viciously I would run tears streaming into my mother's room and leap onto her bed, burying my head in the covers, waiting for her to come to the rescue. And as if on cue, she would rush to me, and rub my back in that special way that only mothers can, sending a chill down my spine and making the cares of sibling rivalry melt away. I would dry my tears and stare at her. She would always smile as I told her I loved her, (something I had been trained to do as soon as I could speak) and then she would kiss me softly, and let me hold her for as long as I needed to calm down. How many times she told me that soon I would grow too old and not love her the same way any more. I denied it fervently always, but I did not know the truth that lay in that statement...

All good things come to an end, I suppose. I did grow older, and I became less dependent on my mother. I learned that to be accepted I would have to endure and sometimes even laugh off my brother's antics without my mom's help. The age-old stake that has been driven into all mother-son relationships was soon to separate us as my puberty began to set in. My siblings moved out to college, and I was all alone to deal with the new feelings and desires. For a good few years I was as rambunctious as they come, and always looking for a chance at scraping the edge off my overwhelming sexual needs. It was during this time that I began to see my mother for more than what she had been to me. Divorced from my father for almost five years, she had only recently begun to try and remold herself into a dating machine. But her body had different plans. After three children and nearly 50 years on this earth, she had developed a less than perfect physique. She was at least twenty pounds overweight, with large rounded thighs and a full ass to complement it. But what was taken away in plumpness was fully made up for in the size of her chest. Her enormous breasts measured 38D ( I had discovered this on one of my covert missions into her underwear drawer on one of my hornier nights alone.) And her exquisite chest was topped by a strikingly lovely face that would definitely not be attributed to a fifty year old. Her short dirty blonde hair ran down her face slightly, accentuating the smile that seemingly had never faded since my childhood. She was overall an average looking woman, but as any student of Frued will tell you, she was my first experience with sexual desire, and the thoughts still danced in my head. And as any student of Bible Belt penal codes will tell you, not a single sexual event ever took place. The sexual desires of my mother were soon replaced by thoughts of burgeoning breasts on my fellow female classmates. And my story remains typical of an overprotective mother and a horny young teen desperate for sex until a week before my sixteenth birthday...

---

After passing my driver's permit test I had been thinking nonstop about how I was going to fund the insurance for my car. I had inherited a beat up Nissan Sentra, but to me, it was the key to freedom. If only I could find a way to scrape together the $400 to get my proof of insurance and hit the road. One night at dinner my ma and I were discussing it.

"Now, Will, I know you want to start driving as soon as you pass your exam... hopefully next week when you take it, but you know that you're going to have to find a way to pay for gas and insurance," my mother lectured.

"I know... I know, but I've been looking at job offers and the classifieds for months and I can't find a single place that wants to hire a 16 year old," I pleaded, hoping that maybe I could appeal to my mother's pity for my situation.

"Well, what have you tried?" I thought I might have found a chink in her armor, so I pushed on, ranting and raving for at least twenty minutes. As I spoke, I noticed in between glances that my mother's thin cotton shirt was straining under the weight of her breasts and that the cold night breeze leaking into the house was causing her to become visibly "more aware." I caught myself trying to maintain an intelligent conversation with my mother about car loans and maturity, but constantly letting my mind wander to the fact that her tits were hardening and I had a front row seat. After I finished my plea, my mother stood up and walked into the kitchen, her back to me.

"Well, I do know that a lot of places are uncomfortable hiring kids so young... maybe we can work something out?" She was cleaning the dishes and her voice was muffled slightly. My mind raced at the possibilities, knowing what I wanted would never escape her lips.

"Maybe I can pay your insurance, until you get a job of your own. But if that were the case, I'm going to have to put a few restrictions on it."

My mother explained to me that she would give me the money if she had say in when and where I used the car. I weighed the options, and only one route let me have any use of the car whatsoever. I quickly agreed and started in motion the second age of my momma's boy-dom...

---

My mom now knew that she could manipulate me into being with her and doing things for her if she had something to offer. Every weekend became a battle of wits and barter as I would ask her if it was ok to go to a party and she would counter with a request of her own. At first it was subtle. I would casually suggest I was going to a friend's and she would pout slightly and claim that that was the night she had planned to make me a top of the line dinner for my good marks. But as time progressed, it became more obvious. On weekends that I had nothing to do during, I would tell my mom I wanted to go to a basketball game. This quickly prompted her to offer my twenty bucks to move some deck chairs off the deck. Five minutes of work, and so blatantly a payoff to keep me home. I almost enjoyed it. On the nights I really wanted to go out, I would not accept any payment to keep me in, although I was surprised at the height she was willing to go. But most of the time her bartering didn't sway me. I was 18, and I thought I was living the life. But my senior dragged on and the weekend engagements got fewer and fewer as my mom's ploys got more and more desperate. On one such lonely weekend, I decided to see how far she would go...

It had been months since I had been on a real date with a girl from school, let alone a successful date where the night didn't leave my wanting more. And this weekend was no different. I couldn't find a single girl who even wanted to join me at the movies or dinner, and I was doomed to stay home. So I decided to make the best of the situation.

"Oh, Will, I didn't know you were going out tonight. I already ordered in for two and I was just about to call the cable company to order those movie channels you wanted... they have a special price this weekend, but I always get confused talking to those people on the phone." Her offer was covered by a faint smile, and I knew I should act.

"Oh, come on, Ma, this is a pretty hot date, gonna have to do better than that." I chuckled as I waited for her response.

"Well," she smiled. " I also have a bottle of red wine I was saving, now I know you can't have that on your date tonight." She was walking towards the cabinet already. I told her, what the hell, I can always do it some other night. My ploy turned out very well. The dinner was delicious and I had a few glasses of the wine, as did my ma, who historically never handles her booze well. We watched a movie on TV, and I could tell she was doing her best to substitute for my blown date. She laid her head on my shoulders throughout the movie, and I wrapped my arm around her, both shivering underneath the blanket we shared. When the movie ended, I jokingly took her arm in mine, and walked her up the stairs.

"Well I had a great time tonight, Will," she said as we approached her bedroom door.

"Yeah, me too," I said as I glanced at my watch. "You know, it's still pretty early, might be able to call up Jess and reschedule." I was just interested in seeing her reaction. She pouted and looked at me.

"Not have enough fun with your mummy tonight?"

"No, I had a great time, Ma... just some things I would like to do with Jess before the night is over."

"Ohhh," my mom giggled. "I see, looking for a goodnight kiss, are we?" I just smiled. "Well, your mother isn't a prude. Give her an ole peck."

I was surprised to hear it but kissed her lightly on the cheek.

"Now, Will, is that how you were going to kiss, Jess? You might need a few pointers." She smiled coyly. "Show me how you were going to do it."

I leaned down, my mother was an inch or two shorter than me, and slowly and unsurely pressed my lips against hers. It wasn't the first time I had done it, but it was always a bit awkward before. Now I was stricken by my desire, and it felt fantastic. We stood there pressed against each other for a moment before, to my amazement, I felt my mother's lips open slightly, and her tongue press against my lips. Our mouths intertwined as we kissed, and I could smell the wine on her breath, obviously inhibiting her decisions. As she pulled away, she smiled again.

"Goodnight, babe." She grazed her hand against my face and walked into her room. I stumbled into mine, tore off my pants, and felt my cock explode as I thought of my mother locked with me in a passionate embrace...

---

We never really spoke of the event, and things calmed down again. I was always a shy kid, and I was reluctant to bargain with her again. The school year came to an end, and we, the departing seniors, readied ourselves for a massive bash. I was going to one of the legendary parties, and was ready myself for a night of fun and fornication. But my mother had different ideas...

"Ma, seriously, this is the party event of the year. I have to go."

"I don't know, Will, I don't trust these parties, I don't think you should be going. I don't trust you or any of those other people to be driving after this."

"Ma..."

"I have an idea," she spouted as she turned away from the dishes. "How about I throw you a party here? That way you won't have to drive!" She was glowing, and I felt my insides clench. It would hurt me to tell her no.

"I don't think that'd be quite the same."

"Oh come on, Will, it'll be fun! I can even buy us some liquor... you know to simulate a real party, and I'll even do my best to be ditzy like those high school girls." She had strolled beside me and was giggling now again. I knew I would have to break it to her easy.

"Tell ya what, Ma. The party starts at eight. I'll stay here with you until nine, and we can have our own party, and when I get to theirs, I promise not to drink, deal?" she slouched a bit and walked away.

"Whatever you want, honey..."

---

The night arrived and I kept my part of the bargain. And as my mother arrived home from work, I saw she had kept hers too. A twelve back of Heineken was in her left hand and she struggled to put them up on the counter. Her smile had returned as I peeked in and she was looking incredibly lovely. She was wearing a long black skirt that went past her knees, and black stockings that hugged the plump curves of her calves and legs. She wore a white blouse, sleeveless and untucked that lay easily over her figure but barely contained her breasts, taught and firm, being supported by a bra that kept them together and lifted quite artificially for her age. The top several buttons of her blouse were undone, leaving a few of her ample cleavage even as she stood. Her hair was arranged glamorously, and a light layer of makeup accentuated her beautiful face. I was shocked at the look, so uncharacteristic of my mother, and I stumbled into the room speechless.

"You like?" she asked as she twirled.

"Wow, Ma, you look great," I paused. "Got a hot date tonight or something?"

"Of course, silly," she walked towards me and grinned. "Tonight's our party... in case you forgot."

I hadn't, and her outfit served only to remind me further. After a few minutes of niceties, my mother announced the party was on, and she grabbed the beers and walked into the basement. I found her plopped on the couch, hand extended with an opened brew. I took it from her and sipped as I sat down. I smiled at her body, half sprawled on the couch.

"So, Will, what are we gonna do at our party?"

"I don't know, trying to mimic the big grad bash?" I asked.

"Of course," she said with a giggle.

"Well they normally start off pretty tame, and then get wild." I blushed slightly at this.

My ma took it in turn, and smiled as she continued to drink. We talked for at least a half an hour, polishing away the beers quite quickly. I began to realize, even through my tipsy haze, that this was just a ploy to get me drunk, so that she would have an excuse to forbid me from going to the party. I stumbled to my feet. She shot up.

"Where ya going, baby?"

"Well, I think it's time I head on out."

"But... you said I could have until nine, it's only eight fifty." Her eyes glistened slightly.

"I just think..."

She leapt to her feet before I could speak. "How about if I make our party get a little wild?" She smiled. The thought caused my ears to perk up. Immediately I noticed that another button was undone on her blouse, and her skirt had ridden up severely. I felt my cock grow slightly in my pants, and shook my head. I had real action to go after tonight, I didn't need this.

"Come on, hon, it'll be fun, I promise," she looked into my eyes with her hands on my chest. I could see the alcohol was mixing with her desperate desire to keep me home, and her tactics were becoming more and more effective as she stroked my chest gently. "I've seen how wild those girls can get... maybe I can imitate?" Her hands slid to her chest and unbuttoned the next button. I swallowed hard.

"Well?" she asked.

"You can try," I just couldn't resist. So long I had been without release, I needed her to continue. i couldn't ask her to stop. Her hands slid to the next button, and the next, keeping her shirt together but slowly undoing every last button on the blouse. With a wink of her eye, she let her hands fall to her sides and with it, came the shirt. She was wearing a black bra, thick with material that held her breasts high and together. The cleavage was enormous as I stared at her now heaving mounds of flesh. The blouse fell to the floor, and my mouth began to water. She danced above me on the couch sexily, rubbing her hands across her exposed flesh, and up the curves of her tits. She ran her fingers through her hair, and swayed above me. My cock throbbed against my pants, and I shook nervously at the sight. Her fingers slid back down behind her back, undid the hooks of her bra, and before I even realized it, her bra was on the floor as well. I nearly choked on the air as I saw her tits unveiled before my eyes. She must have been too big for her bras, because her tits collapsed against her body like a tidal wave, shaking as she released them. Her nipples were hard, pink against the harsh light of the of the basement fluorescents. She cupped them and let them fall again as she danced. Then she rubbed her thumb against the nipple sensuously. It was too much. My hand extended and grasped her left breast and squeezed the flesh molding beneath my fingers. She startled back away from me.

"Will... no. You can't. I mean, looking is one thing, but I AM your mother." The words startled me as I realized what I had done. I was sick to my stomach. I got up quickly, my erection fading. I didn't care if I went to a party, I just needed to leave.

"Where are you going?" She was stammering as she ran towards me.

'I... I uh just have to go... I'm sorry, ma."

"No!" She was very desperate now, and tears had begun to form in her crystal blue eyes. "Please don't go, Will, please..." She collapsed on the couch and was sobbing, realizing that the dynamic had forever changed, and could never return. "I'll do anything to have you back as my little boy, please..."

I sat to her comfort her, torn by emotion, and my strictly consoling act was interpreted as a raise in the stakes. She looked up at me, mascara smeared by tears, drops cascading off her face as she sobbed.

"If this is what it takes to keep you here..." Her hands undid my belt and pulled my pants to my thighs. I didn't have the chance to resist before her delicate fingers entered my boxers and removed my now flaccid cock. The feel of her touch was too much to fight, and I became hard in her hand as she stroked me. She was still crying, even more so now, realizing what she was doing. I was fully stiff now, my cock throbbing at the tenseness of so long without a touch such as this. My head swole and pulsated as her gasps and sobs subsided with her lips engulfing the head of my cock. I drowned in ecstasy and forbidden pleasure as she began to move her lips up and down my cock, sucking softly, and running her tongue along the sensitive tip. Tears still filled her eyes as she sucked my cock. I tried one last time to break free from the intoxication. This was my mother sucking my cock! But it only enraged me with desire, and I bucked my hips against her swallowing throat. She was bobbing up and down faster now, licking, sucking, kissing, and stroking me into oblivion.

"Oh God... ohhhh, mom... that feels so good... ughhhhh..."

My mother ran her tongue along the base of my cock, swirling it across my head, then kissing the slit. My bowels churned, and my insides boiled. I was not long for this world.

"God, mom... I'm cumming!"

I bucked and moaned and slammed my hips into her opened mouth as my thick strands of cum glided down her throat. She inhaled the cum, sucking fervently, then licking at my shaking cock, still slurping on the twitching slug it had become. My eyes emerged from the back of my head and I felt the chill leave my body. I stared down at her. Her eyes were still wet, and she was shaking from her tears.

"Will you stay home tonight?" she asked.

"Yeah, Ma... I'll stay." She collapsed against my chest, crying softly again, and together, we fell asleep...

---

The next morning was one of mixed feelings for both of us. My mother had left before I awoke, and when I stumbled upstairs, breakfast was prepared. My mother had an apron on and looked at me sternly, taking a seat and gesturing for me to follow.

"Will, there are a few things we need to talk about."

"Yeah, I sort of figured as much." I sat down and stared at my plate. I was ready to hear the lecture on taking advantage of women with a little too much alcohol in their systems.

"Your graduation has gotten me thinking about how soon you'll be leaving, less than a summer away..." Was she crazy? She was talking about college now? Weren't there more important matters to be discussed? I almost shook my head trying to figure out what was happening as she spoke, and almost doubted if last night had even happened.

GideonW
GideonW
19 Followers
12