Those Oedipal Feelings...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GideonW
GideonW
19 Followers

"... what it comes down to, Will... is, well, I want you to go to school here locally."

"But, Ma, we already discussed this, I'm going to California for college..."

"I know that," she shifted as she spoke. "But... I want you to stay... for me... I don't want to be alone." Her lips quivered and I got out of my seat, holding her in my arms and rubbing her back.

"Whatever I need to do, Will... I'll do it," she said as tears began to fill her eyes again. She swallowed hard, slipped from the seat, pressed me down on it, and began to move her lips towards me pants again. I wrapped my fingers around her chin and pulled her up. Her lips were still quivering when I placed mine against them, allowing my tongue to penetrate first, feeling her warm saliva flow into me as I sucked gently on her mouth.

"You don't have to do anything, Mom."

Her demeanor changed instantly. She smiled and wiped her eyes.

"Just one thing I've realized, Will. I want to..." With that she kissed me again, and led me across the hall into her bedroom, my lips never leaving hers, but my knees weak as she half carried me onto the bed. The apron was long gone, and I as let my head fall back against the pillow, she pulled the tight t-shirt over her head, allowing her breasts to fall again into my sight, and surging blood through my body, stiffening my cock. She bent over me and kissed me, her tits rubbing against my chest as her hands unbuttoned my shirt and tore it open. She explored my skin with her hands, rubbing the skin with her long crimson nails. I snapped back into reality.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, Will."

I locked lips with her again, my hands lifting her massive globes, kneading the flesh beneath my fingers. I massaged her gently, then let my thumb rest upon her hard nipple, toying with it to feel her shudder against me. She arched her back in pleasure and my lips wrapped around her left breast, suckling on the nipple as I had done so many years ago, and the sheer taboo of the moment eroticized the air, both of us moaning with anticipation. I sucked softly, but with an increasing ferocity as I grew more and more hungry for her. I bit her teasingly and I felt her skin curl. I buried my face in her tits, felt them absorb me, and devoured her.

My mother's hands fell to her sides and pushed the shorts off of her wide thighs, revealing her white cotton panties. The heat resonated against my crotch, and I dry humped her instinctively. She lowered her head, kissed me once again, and slid her tongue down my chest, until she stared lovingly into my eyes as her mouth and fingers pulled my pants away, and removed my bulging cock once again. She wasted no time and spared no expense as she quickly deep throated me and slurped the entire length of my cock. I was now throbbing again as she pulled away, and with two fingers, sexily pulled her panties away.

My eyes grew to twice their size as I awaited my mother's pussy. It was clear she was in charge, and I knew my place. I had accepted it as I accepted my mother's love. I was her little boy, and she was going to take care of me. She smiled again, rubbing her thighs against mine, as she lowered herself onto my cock. I gasped for breath as I impaled her, her slick juices coating my cock as I slid deeper and deeper into her.

"Ohhh, God, Mom, that feels so good..."

"Mmm, baby, call me mommy, 'k?" She smiled as she started thrusting herself down on my cock. I was so intoxicated with pleasure, I would do anything she wanted. Her slow pushes caused her breasts to quiver and bounce. My lips closed in on them again, sucking and slurping the tanned skin as she wrapped her hands around my back, pulling me into her. I slid my hands against her plump ass, jamming her down even harder on my cock now, as we continued to pick up speed. "Ohhhh ughhhhm, Mommy... don't stop, Mommy..."

The sound of mommy in the air drove my mother insane with desire and I felt her slam down her pussy against me at an amazing rate, fucking harder and faster than I could have ever imagined. Sweat poured from her face and body, and I tried desperately to match every thrust, bringing me deeper and deeper into my mother's pussy. Her tits were bouncing like crazy, and I felt my eyes roll back once again. My insides were like a white hot oven as the forged another orgasm slowly from the depths of my body into the pulsating tip of my now spewing cock.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Oh god! Mommmy!" I grunted heavily and froze, shocked by my orgasm and twitching furiously, but frozen in time. My mother felt the semen flow into her body and continued to ride my cock sending shock waves of pleasure through my body. Her orgasm was near as I felt her clamp down on my super sensitive but still hard dick. Three long thrusts that caused me to discharge a guttural noise of sheer ecstasy signaled her own end.

"Oh... my... baby! Ohhhhhhh... ohh Will, oh my baby boy.... my dear God... ohhh yes..."

She slung her head back several times as she rode the wave of her orgasm then crashed against me. Once again I held her head against my chest, her tits rubbing against my stomach, my cock slopping in her pussy and our bodies intertwined. After a few minutes, she moved herself off of me, ran her hand down my drenched chest and played with my dick, slopping back and forth against her gentle touch. She squeezed it softly, and whispered in my ear.

"So... do we have a deal, my love?"

I smiled widely, "I think we can work something out." Her hand now stroked my solid cock and as we spoke lovingly, she increased her pace and focused on my pleasure alone, listening to my soft speech and nursing my dick. I bit my lip as I struggled out more words.

"I... I lov... uh... uhhh ohhhhh..."

My second orgasm splashed the last of my cum against her swaying breasts and she lowered her lips onto mine in a very mother-like kiss.

"G'nite baby..." She cleaned herself and the bed down, and tucked me in, only after turning out all the lights, retiring to bed herself, snuggled against me, with my arm wrapped around her. I smiled again at the dark night.

---

Over the summer, our relationship blossomed. We were like two mad lovers, always desperate for each other's touch. Every morning at breakfast, my mother would prepare me a meal, and then slip under the table and deliver an incredible blowjob. I would cum in her mouth as I read the sports section. What a life...

Every night we slept together, there was no need to put on any sort of show. We were the only ones left, and didn't even care if the neighbors heard us every night in the middle of our shouts of ecstasy. It was heaven. On the days where my morning blowjobs and midnight fucks were not enough, I would more often than night find my mother working in the kitchen in a sun dress that would quickly be over her waist as I pounded her against the counter. On occasion, I would mount her as she tanned and she would quickly submit, eager to please me. I was fucking my mother, and I was loving every minute of it. And although I said earlier all good things must come to an end, I must admit I was mistaken. Good things end, or change to even better things. I decided to take the scholarship in California and with a little negotiation, even had my mother leaping with excitement at my plan.

---

That's the story. Just a tale of a loving mother and a guy who got lucky. Well, who remains lucky to this day. My mother is peeling her lips off my cock, and staring at me as she wipes the last of the cum into her mouth.

"You promise we are going to fuck every night even when you're busy at college?"

"Every night at the new house, it'll be just me and you. That is, if you don't get bored of me," I smile as I speak.

"Never baby." She giggles. "But this is my first time on an airplane in so long... it would be a pity to waste the opportunity." She smiles again with that look in her eye that I can easily recognize now.

"Meet me in fifteen in the bathroom..." I say. She gives me one last motherly slurp to clean me off, tucks me back into my pants, and stands. The aisles are dark and the flight attendants long since retired to the back cabin. She straightens her skirt, wipes her lips and walks to the back of the plane.

I lean back in my seat, take a sip of my cranberry juice and extend my chair an extra few inches. First Class is great...

GideonW
GideonW
19 Followers
12