Those Old Desires

Story Info
Married man gets reminded of who he is.
958 words
3.97
37.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a married male when this happened, and it did indeed change everything. I'd been happily married for a year, putting my old life behind me, when I went on travel for work - a week long seminar. I decided to relax in the lounge after the travel day, and that's where I met James. Now at this point you may be asking 'Why is he talking about a guy?' Well, before I met and married Karen, I'd had several past relationships, and most of them with men. I admit that I had limited experience with both being with girls AND being a top, but I was starting a 'new life' after a bad break-up and it turned into marriage. Until now I'd been able to successfully suppress those old desires, but meeting James was having an instant effect.

At first we just started conversing like two regular guys in the lounge, but eventually it became apparent that some 'chemistry' was there, so we adjourned to an out-of-the-way table. The flirtations got stronger, I could feel myself getting 'bubbly' for him, and soon the lounge closed. All we did was say goodnight, but I thought about him all night, wanting to see him again.

I did in the morning, and I felt an excitement that I hadn't felt for over a year. Each time I saw him that day we smiled, genuinely wanting to talk again. We sat together for lunch, then it was back to the seminar that was not keeping my mind occupied from distraction. After the last session, I walked out to see James there, waiting for me. I could feel myself blushing at the attention. He asked me to dinner and I think I actually squealed a 'Yes!' Afterward he invited me for a drink, I agreed, only to find that he had the mini-bar in his room in mind, not a bar. I blushed again.

Once in his room we talked some more, sipped our drinks, and all the while slowly inching closer to one another. Eventually the 'wall' was broken as he touched my hand, I touched his leg, you could feel the tension mounting as he leaned forward and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around him, letting his tongue probe deep in my mouth (sign of things to come?), and soon I forgot all about the wife at home.

As the heat in the room intensified, our clothes began to shed. Shoes, socks, shirts thrown in a pile. Finally the pants and anything else was on the floor as we sat on the bed, rubbing our hands all over each others bodies, lightly stroking each others dicks, before intertwining back on the bed. I looked up at him, he looked down at me, our eyes met and told each other what we were thinking. I batted my eyelashes lightly, still looking up at him, letting him know that I was ready to receive him, wanting. Of course he was all to happy to give.

He raised up on his knees, leaning over for his nightstand case containing quite convenient bottle of lube. Meanwhile I positioned in front of him, placing my knees on either side of his legs, scooting down closer to him. I could feel butterflies fluttering all over inside as he positioned above me and I felt that familiar pressure at my entrance.

God it had been so long! I was noticeably tighter than before, but I was still able to relax as he began to push slowly. Inch by inch he sank into me as I realized I was letting out a long, soft moan, coupled with shudders and tingles all over. All those feelings I'd missed came rushing back, the overwhelming emotions, the sense of satisfaction, the 'connection' you feel to a man when he's inside you. I've never felt anything like it with a woman, ever. All I could do was bite my lower lip and hug him tight.

We took it slow at first, but eventually we found a rhythm. It's amazing how much it all came back to me, it was like I'd never stopped taking it at all. I was still limber enough to arch and push up my hips, keeping myself fully able to take him deep. I also could feel an aching in my dick like I hadn't felt in years; I was so rock hard from the rush of being with a man again.

As the pressure built, so did the speed, and I was taking every inch of him with a moan. I could feel him tightening, pushing harder and harder, getting even stiffer than before. As his eyes rolled back I held on and felt that familiar hard thrust DEEP into me, and his orgasm shot like a cannon into my walls.

With his now spent dick still resting inside me, I lifted up a bit and jacked off for him. The feeling of satisfaction from being penetrated again, the emotions I was feeling for a man after so long, and simply the view of his strong manly chest and arms only made me cum quickly. I only jacked maybe 10 times before I shot my sperm between us, some even flinging over my head.

After that I went back home to the wife, but the experience had left me wanting more. Sex with the wife became increasingly difficult until I could barely get it up at all. But let's not ruin it by talking about women. I just hope James reads this some time so he knows that HE was the one responsible for, put crudely, fucking some sense into me, so that I left her and went back to men for good. :-)