Those Piercing Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began licking and sucking her breasts as the Brigadier resumed licking Sumi's pubic area and went down to lick her labia and upper thighs. He began massaging Sumi's thighs with one hand, occasionally squeezing them hard to relieve them of fatigue. Sumi heaved a sigh of relief and low audible grunt of pleasure as she felt better with the massage the Brigadier offered her thighs.

I caressed my wife's pubic area and enjoyed the smooth feeling down her contour leading to her lovely and tantalizing pussy lips. I spread her lips apart. Sumi jerked with the touch of my fingers on the sensitive areas and let out a loud moan. She did not have to control her moans anymore. I slowly inserted my one finger into her pussy and started massaging her clitoris lifting it up occasionally. I knew this drove her mad with lust. She would not be able to resist her craving to be fucked. And this time there were two lovers to fuck her.

That experience was so exciting for her. There was no feeling of guilt for having violated the sacred marriage vows, because this was what her husband desired and as per vows she had taken, she was duty bound to fulfil husband's desires. She was therefore perfectly within her social and religious domain to copulate with another male lover.

As soon as I inserted my two fingers in her pussy hole and commenced finger fucking her, she began to shake and tremble on bed. Her moaning increased and her craving to be fucked started to build up. Sumi was highly vulnerable to finger fucking and who else knew that better and I did. Perhaps most of the females are like Sumi. I did not have much experience with others though.

In no time, my wife Sumi cried out, "Raj, Prem, please fuck me. Do not torture me this way. Stop this and fuck me hard. I am your bitch in heat."

Whilst I was working on my wife, the Brigadier sat aside and was watching me slowly shagging his cock. I caught his arm and invited him to be the first to mount on my wife. His hard erect shaft was eager to say the least to find his way into my wife's Sumi's waiting pussy hole. The Brigadier gingerly mounted atop Sumi. Sumi looked at him smiled and closed her eyes. She caught his cock in her hand and centred it on her pussy lips.

Sumi rubbed his cock on her pussy lips for a minute or so and symbolically pulled it into her hole. The Brigadier got the signal and pushed his hard erect, long and thick cock into my wife's waiting pussy just a little. Sumi sighed. Was it due to pain on account of the Brigadier's fat and long cock or anticipation and excitement of experiencing another male penis, I could not know. However, her sigh seemed to be a mix of various emotions.

As soon as the Brigadier pushed his rod slightly deeper into Sumi's passage, Sumi cried out "Slowly, Prem..."

The Brigadier withdrew his cock. He caught Sumi's boobs in his hands and with a slight thrust of his pelvis, pushed his cock further. Sumi remained quiet in anticipation. When the Brigadier pushed it one last time harder into her pussy, Sumi closed her eyes and took it in silently. She was relishing a thicker cock with a long shaft. I was sure, she wanted to be fucked by the Brigadier many more times. I could imagine her inner delight at feeling her whole passage full of a man's meat.

She moaned as the Brigadier slowly pumped his rod into my wife's pussy. She could not control her moaning getting louder and louder as the Brigadier kept pumping her harder as the time passed. She kept calling, "Prem, this is nice. Oh God.. Fuck me darling. You are doing fine. Oh Prem, fuck me harder..."

Her own juices mixed with the Brigadier's pre-cum had fully lubricated her passage and it was then smooth for the Brigadier to fuck her. This was the first time for months for the Brigadier to fuck a woman of his love. He loved my wife and dreamed of fucking her and creamed out for several months since we had moved in to the next house.

The Brigadier increased his speed of fucking. As Sumi got used to the Brigadier's long and thick cock and gradually increasing pace of his skilful strokes, she began to reciprocate his thrusts and bounced up to match the Brigadier's rhythm. To facilitate the Brigadier's pelvic thrusts, upon Sumi's signal, I inserted a pillow beneath my wife's shapely bum to raise her pussy angularly so as to enable her to receive the Brigadier's shaft fully inside her passage deep down her body.

In a short time, Sumi matched the Brigadier's thrusts with her up wards thrusts. His testicles slapped my wife's bums at increasing pace and created "Futch... Futch... " sound. Both the Brigadier and Sumi kept letting out sounds such as "Hmmm... Aahhh...", as they pulled and pushed into each other. Gradually their tempo mounted. It did not look as if the Brigadier had quiet high temperature some hours ago.

This was a momentous experience for me too. I was seeing my wife fulfilling desire of an old person who had been suffering from loneliness and celibacy for the past one year and who we felt deserved to be satisfied. This was a novel experiment for me and my wife. We were treading on an unknown and perhaps a dangerous path which was social taboo.

The Brigadier appeared not able to hold much longer as he reached a high. Sumi looked at him and from the expressions on his face understood that her lover was about to reach his climax. She stopped the Brigadier and asked him to dismount her.

My wife asked the Brigadier to lie on his back on the bed and climbed up on top of him straddling him between her legs. I thought she wanted to cum with her lover and give him the pleasure that she felt he deserved. That action was designed perhaps delayed the Brigadier's climax.

She held his still hard, fully coated cock with slime of juices from both the mating lovers. As soon as she assumed her position, she gently inserted his rock hard cock into her hole rubbing it just a little on her pussy lips. The Brigadier was re-energized and was able to sustain a bit more. My wife kept pushing and pulling into her mate with frantic pitch. It was then the turn of her mate; the Brigadier to thrust his pelvis upwards to push harder into his lover Sumi. The Brigadier grabbed my wife's flying boobs into his hands and squeezed and massaged them as Sumi fucked the Brigadier hard.

Sumi pumped into the Brigadier and moaned out loud, almost a shriek. The Brigadier in turn reciprocated her groans with huge sighs as he pumped his cock up into my wife's cunt. Their matching duet resonated through the bedroom. Their huffs and puffs and smell of sex spread across the room. From the increase in the pace of their grunts indicated that they both were about to reach their climax.

With a big sigh from Sumi followed by a loud Ohhh... My... that was great... from the Brigadier. Both ejaculated. My wife's cunt began to overflow as both collapsed exhausted on bed. There was a huge energetic ebullient expression on the Brigadier's face even though he was exhausted. Sumi had great satisfying expression, that surfaced on a hungry person's face when he has filled his stomach with stuff he relishes eating.

It took them a minute or two to recover, after which, Sumi looked at the Brigadier, smiled and stretched her arms to take him into a big embrace to convey without speaking; her appreciation of how wonderful the Brigadier was in bed. The Brigadier kissed my wife hard on her lips for a few seconds and kissed her forehead, mouth cheeks and neck to express his profound gratitude for being a wonderful lover Sumi had been. I was watching their mating and then their post copulation loving mutual appreciation sitting on bed.

The Brigadier looked at me and said, "Raj, I cannot tell you how touched I am at both yours wonderful gesture. But for your feelings and understanding, my life would have been like desert. You and Sumi have come as an oasis in the desert. I beg to be forgiven for having even considered building sole relationship with Sumi. I am touched to learn that it was your initiative that we could do what we did today. I guarantee you on oath that this incident will be buried with me and no one would even get a whiff of smell of our adventure. You have my word that irrespective of whether we have another such opportunity or not, this and any such incidents in the future, will remain strictly between us.

As for myself, I do not know if what I did was right or wrong? Please enlighten me.