Those Seven Days Ch. 01

Story Info
Stranger visits Antara and Vivek.
6.2k words
4.47
103.1k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers

Preface

While the title of the story might remind you of the Hindi movie Woh Saat Din, this story's inspiration actually comes from another Hindi movie Road. It certainly is not a rip-off of that movie with liberal dosage of sexual episodes. The movie had a few hints on cuckolding and I wished the Director had spent a little more time on that aspect. Unfortunately, like most mainstream movies it left a lot to viewers imagination. I have several such scenes or themes that I wish to flesh out into stories with strong cuckolding theme. However, it means some compromises have to be made. Characters traits need to be changed, perhaps tweaked a little. Fortunately, two of the characters from the movie, Lakshmi and Babu have been retained in this story. Arvind's character had to be modified significantly to suit this kind of story. When I wrote the story, I visualized Antara, the real actress in the role as she exuded the feisty sexual aura that I needed in the female lead. Babu's character remained the same but his appearance changed quite a bit - much darker in complexion and certainly not very good looking. Arvind, obviously had to have some cuckold tendencies for the story to make any sense. I would urge readers to watch the movie Road as that would help visualize them the female lead and the chemistry between Lakshmi and Babu.

It was a fine morning in the princely state of Balanpur. Days started pretty early in this part of India. It was another pleasant morning in the royal palace of Balanpur. The royal palace reminded of olden British days but the servants and guards no longer dressed in uniforms. The servants were still from nearby villages but the guards largely comprised local police and goons. Antara Devi, an early riser, was up as usual and was at her breakfast table skimming through her newspaper. A sumptuous breakfast - completely vegetarian - prepared by her personal maid was in front of her. Antara Devi, usually preferred solitude on her breakfast table as she rummaged through the local news or her business documents while having her breakfast. She was an hard working lady who perfectly juggled her responsibilities of a mother and sole breadwinner of her family. She ran her father's vast business ranging from timber, tea plantation, and local construction meticulously and diligently. Her husband, Vivek, while well and hearty didn't have the courage nor the ability to take care of their business. He assisted her on routine tasks and ensured that their six year old daughter got all the needed attention and care.

Antara Devi -- as many called her -- was not your usual forty year old woman running her empire with an iron fist. Rather, she was a beautiful young lady who had recently turned twenty five. Hailing from a princely Brahmin family, she was gifted with an extremely fair complexion and gorgeous features. She hid her assets under luxurious silk Saree and blouse - her regular attire, which was plain and simple. Her simplicity outlined her beautiful features and in some sense adorned her. It was futile to hide her beautiful eyes behind light weight glasses, as a glimpse of her eyes would convey how beautiful she was. Her luscious pink lips that she never bothered to highlight with a lipstick would attract every male who visited her. Although, a picture of delicacy, she carried herself in a stern and emotionless fashion. Her responsibilities and the people she dealt with on a regular basis demanded that vigilance from her. When she was with her daughter you could see her lips frequently curl into a lovely smile embellishing her beauty even further. There wasn't a single male working in the palace who was immune to her beauty. Yet, none of them ever dared to look in her eye longer than a moment. She epitomized beauty and femininity for them. Antara stood a little over 5' 5" and with her medium heeled sandals she appeared to be 5' 6", quite tall by Indian standards. Her slender waist and slim body accentuated her breasts, that had increased in size from her first pregnancy, and her height.

She had to take responsibility of the business at a very young age due to her fathers ill health. Although, she was married at the time, neither her father nor she believed in Vivek's capability. Antara looked after her business from her office that was located in the palace and traveled to meet customers and/or factory locations regularly. Due to the increasing workload, she was contemplating sending her daughter to nearby boarding school, although, an ulterior motive was to keep her away from the corrupt environment she lived in.

Her daily routine was predictable. She would be up in the morning at 6:00, and after her yoga and meditation routine, she would be at the breakfast table by 7:30. She would reach her office at 8:00 and spend time alone reviewing documents, contracts till 11:00. From 11:00 to noon she would spend time with her father and discuss some business issues or have a light hearted conversation with him. Her lunch would be over by 12:30 and after a little personal work she would be back in the office at 1:00. She would meet her business associates or clients to discuss about projects, tenders until 4:00. After 4:00 until about 6:00, she would entertain her local people to discuss and resolve local issues. She firmly believed in keeping the locals happy and never let go of any opportunity to please them. Evenings were reserved for her daughter and husband.

Quite surprisingly for everything Vivek and Antara had endured, their relationship was cheerful. Antara and Vivek were deeply in love and never regretted their decision to marry. They still had an active sex life but the sexual excitement and perhaps fulfillment had diminished over the years. Vivek spiced up their interludes with discussion of desires of men around her. In particular, he would provide excruciating details about what men discussed and fantasized about her. While Antara never wondered about the men around her, she nevertheless was amused by their sexual interest in her. She was certainly the most beautiful woman in the whole of Balanpur and it was no wonder even the most powerful men - regardless of age - were attracted towards her. Gradually, Antara came around to accept Vivek's ramblings and sometimes responded to some of the gory details.

Vivek asked her several times if she ever wished to bed any of the men she met. Most were either below her standard of just too old for her. Quite a few times, Vivek encouraged her to experiment with a person, mostly after ensuring they were well endowed. Antara was intrigued by this change in Vivek but never objected to his proposals. She was amused by his selection - on the pretext that they were well equipped - of men, who were simply too old for her. The youngest person was about twelve years elder to her. Not a single one of them was attractive and almost everyone was either plump or fat. Vivek's selection criteria relied on their credentials - well endowed and well versed in the art of making love. He admitted several times that the older and uglier the person was, the more secure he felt. Antara found this knowledge to be of immense help and over the years her attitude towards these men changed. Antara's traditional upbringing never allowed to accept Vivek's so called Indecent proposals but Vivek justified them as privilege of bread winner. She would respond to his fantasies subconsciously and have an incredible orgasm later. She rarely encouraged him - and only occasionally inquired about someone of her own accord. Vivek, on the other hand, would also allude to some couplings in the interest of expanding their business. Vivek, himself, was a philanderer and never let an opportunity of flirting with a woman pass by. Antara not only tolerated Vivek's philandering nature but also ensured that he could mate with any woman hired at the mansion. The women were screened and vetted for diseases before hiring and were explicitly made aware of the arrangement. She ensured that they were either tied or were always on pills and more importantly married and above the age of thirty.

Antara, however, never contemplated on actually taking a lover or allowing liberties to special few men in order to further their business. She was content with her sex life, although she missed not having a second child. They had never used any kind of protection and in the past six years and yet Vivek couldn't impregnate her even once. Ayesha was fathered by another person, who entered her life quite accidentally and then vanished suddenly after planting his seed in her. The ecstasy she had experienced with him was never matched again. Vivek was a good lover and made every attempt to satisfy her but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't take her to the peaks she got used to very early in her sexual life. Vivek was an average man when it came to his penis, while Ayesha's real father was hung like a horse and knew how to make love to a woman. In fact, he transformed her into a woman at the tender age of eighteen, after her marriage to Vivek. True, it was him who took her virginity and it was him who had enjoyed her thoroughly during their brief honeymoon. Vivek would sometimes, inadvertently, remind Antara about this person and every time it would result in a shattering orgasm for her. Antara had no inhibitions inside the bedroom and engaged in oral sex with Vivek on a regular basis. Her episodes were rarely brief and always lasted at least half an hour. She enjoyed being taken from behind and the regular missionary style sex. Antara's softer side was mostly known to her family but everyone in the house believed she was a very strong willed woman. It was important for her to portray this image and hence while in public, she would give hardly any regard to Vivek, her husband.

In the past couple of years, Antara had opened up a little to Vivek's fantasies and foreplay in the bedroom. Vivek had proposed over half-a-dozen eligible candidates for mating with her and she had over the months, thought and fantasized silently about starting steamy affairs with them. She never discussed this with Vivek, but it was always at the back of her mind. She couldn't risk it with any of these folks as they were men in powerful positions and would not easily give up a privilege once received. Moreover, it could also threaten her business and the stronghold she held over her men. She wondered if one of them could keep a secret so that she could have an affair without worrying about the consequences.

Returning to the current day, she was working in her office. While deeply engrossed in her work, she heard her husband yelling for her. In a few seconds she realized that he was running towards her office and soon barged into her office. Antara never liked to be disturbed and she certainly didn't appreciate anyone entering her office - even her husband - without seeking her permission. She muttered to herself, "This better be urgent!"

"He is here," he said, "He is here," repeating himself, lacking coherency, a mature woman like Antara would expect.

"Who is here?" she asked calmly. Still shocked with what he had seen, he just kept on repeating it, not paying attention to Antara's question.

"He..." mumbled Vivek trying to recollect his name but it simply eluded him. Antara couldn't understand -- if it was so important, why couldn't he recollect his name?

"He..." mumbled Vivek and realizing that the name wouldn't just pop up said, "He, whom we met during our honeymoon!"

It dawned on Antara. Her face flushed red as she anticipated the arrival of the person, who ruined her entire life. In no time, a slightly aged man, about 5' 3" tall, with a stocky figure and slight pot belly entered. He was much darker in complexion than even Vivek and his greying beard contrasted his complexion. He wore a traditional Pathani and a typical beard that Muslims have. Antara's lips parted and she lowered her eyes after they locked their eyes. The man ambled casually towards Antara without paying much attention to Vivek - admiring the stunning beauty of Antara Devi. His white teeth showed as he parted his dark lips to greet both of them with a smile. Vivek couldn't help it anymore and pounced on him and grabbed his collar, threatening him, "How dare you?"

"Vivek!" yelled Antara at once realizing that it could quickly get out of hand if she didn't intervene. Her obedient husband, who would always obey her, refused to obey.

"Vivek, let go of him," she yelled at him again. She moved to the front of her mahogany desk. The man was unconcerned about her agitated husband and instead focused on his beautiful wife. He noticed that she was a lot taller than him but then realized she was wearing sandals that had medium sized heels. Regardless of that, she must have been two-to-three inches taller than him. Compared to her younger self, she had put on a little weight but by no means she was overweight or had any folds on her stomach. Her bust size had grown significantly - now that she was a mother of a six year old. Her pouted lips were pinkish as usual. An imported black framed, anti-glare glasses couldn't shield her dark black, oval eyes. He noticed that her unusually long hair was not loose anymore but tied into a knot behind her head. Her beauty could break Vishwamitra's resolve, he thought. They looked into each others eyes for a moment before Antara lowered her eyes and asked Vivek to leave her office. Vivek mumbled something but a stern look of hers reminded him that she meant it. She asked her assistant to not disturb her while she was talking to this gentleman.

Vivek angrily paced up and down outside in the aisle wondering what the two were up to. The visions of his so-called honeymoon had haunted him forever and this person's presence only refueled Vivek's anger; yet he couldn't recollect his name. After exchanging preliminaries, Antara Devi got into her mold and with a stern look on her face, she looked into his eyes. The silence was uncomfortable for both of them. Images of her past quickly flashed by as she stood there completely detached from her current situation. Not wasting much time, she broke the silence, "Why are you here?"

"I missed you," he replied calmly.

"It took two years to locate you and another five to make up my mind," he added.

"Didn't realize how quickly she has grown," he said with a nervous smile referring to Ayesha.

"She is of no consequence to you," was her stern response.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"I missed both of you."

She saw no point in refuting his claim that it was his seed that germinated in her womb and transformed into this cute little six year old girl. However, that never meant he was father for Ayesha. Antara's puzzled look urged him to elaborate.

"I am not getting any younger and long to spend rest of my life watching my daughter grow."

He was 42 to be precise - Antara never forgot anything about him. He was just short of twice her age when they met for the first time.

"No one needs to know," he assured her.

"All I ask is an opportunity to be close to both of you..." his words trailed.

"And," he added after a little thought, "a little quality time with you."

"Privately," he emphasized.

Antara stood their with her arms crossed and admired his audacity. He had the courage to face her after ruining her life and make such a despicable demand in her very own kingdom. She was leaning against her desk, very lightly. Her Saree Pallu covered her large bosom but exposed her slender waist. She wore her Saree a little lower and that perhaps was the only unconventional aspect of her dressing. The man admired her milky white waist that must have carried his daughter for nine months; her large bosom that nursed his daughter and her whole body that once he had for himself.

"You realize that you could be dead in a few moments and no one would ever know?" she said calmly, although her inner agitation was evident to the stranger.

"I do," he quickly responded.

"Yet, here I am," he said stepping forward. He was a few feet away from this heavenly beauty. She now rested herself on the desk, perhaps realizing that the conversation might be longer than expected. It brought her eyes on level with his and for a moment she wondered if she was dropping her guard.

"I couldn't resist your beauty?" he made a rhetorical statement.

"Even when it meant risking my life," he added.

"You are certainly on your way to hell," was her dry response.

"I might as well enjoy the prelude to death," he confidently exclaimed stepping closer to her. He was closer to her than any stranger had ever been. She noticed his face for the first time as he moved towards her. He had changed in the past seven years; had certainly put on weight and looked much older. His chin had several folds of fat; his beard and eyebrows were graying. His seductive smile hadn't betrayed him, though. His lips were much darker and almost black now. His tanned skin indicated that he still enjoyed a very active life. As she looked at him, the thoughts of taking a lover came back. She knew he was well endowed and a skilled lover. It wouldn't be long before her belly would swell again if she accepted his proposal. She wondered, for a brief moment, if he still had it in him. After all, it had been several years ago and now he was much older. She didn't take much time to convince herself about his virility, especially when he himself walked into Lions den.

"Have you ever studied entomology?" he asked breaking her thoughts. Antara was a biology graduate but she didn't study much on that topic. Confused with his sudden question, she didn't know how to respond.

"You see," he started.

"Spiders have an amazing *sexual* ritual," he said emphasizing the word sexual.

"Male spiders offer food to attract the females."

"Females are much larger and can't distinguish between their mates and food," he giggled.

"Females accept the food and while they are devouring, males take their chances to mate with them."

"If the male doesn't finish in time, he could become her fodder."

"My situation is no different."

"The difference though," he added, "is that spiders are ugly but you are an incredibly beautiful woman in her prime and..." his voice mellowed looking for a response from Antara.

"Spiders are dumb and you are an intelligent woman," he whispered. He had stepped closer to Antara Devi in the process and was not more than four feet away from her.

"A spider can't comprehend what she is sacrificing over a morsel of food!"

"You can," he said in a low voice. Antara realized that he was back to his sweet talk and recalled how he had seduced her earlier. She was in a dilemma. Was it the seven year itch that was helping her to fall in his trap?

"It is gratifying to execute the person who ruined your life!"

"An intelligent, mature woman, however," he said pausing briefly, "knows that real pleasure is never instant!"

"You are out of your mind," smirked Antara as she tried to get up from her desk. He suddenly stepped forward and stood intimately close to her - only her husband and daughter had been so close to her in the last seven years. She could smell his breath as he angrily shot at her, "Indeed!"

"Couldn't dream of mounting a gorgeous lady, otherwise," he seethed putting his left hand on the table to the right of Antara as she tried to sneak away.

"Certainly can't dream of putting another one in this," he whispered as he grabbed her waist with his right hand, stopping her escaping from the other side. He held her tight as a dog would hold his bitch in place while it finds the sweet spot! She realized her folly of letting things slip too far. She was trapped on her desk with this virile old man practically hugging her. Antara leaned back to keep her lips away from his, which were perilously close to hers. His demeanor annoyed her and for a moment Antara Devi mustered courage and raised her right hand to swiftly slap him. He, however, was quick to anticipate her move and grabbed her hand before it hit him.

vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers
12