Those Seven Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers

"Now, now," he said calmly, "all females have temper - regardless of species."

"Especially, women of your kind need to flaunt their authority."

"What they need to learn," he said lowering her hand by her side and leaning further into her, "is to drop their guard in privacy."

"Woman on top," he chuckled, "is not a very satisfying position," looking deeply into her eyes. Antara ashamed by his lewd talk, lowered her eyes. He had again struck a chord in her and she was on the verge of succumbing to his sexual advances. She was breathing heavily; her lips were parted. She was still leaning back but her resistance had waned.

"Yusuf," she whispered hesitantly, uttering his name for the first time, "you are hurting me."

"It is supposed to," he whispered looking deeply into her eyes.

"Would be easier this time," he suggested gently. Trapped in front of this virile man, her heart was thumping hard. Yet he showed no signs of sexual excitement. The sexual aura he exuded clouded her judgement; her brain faculties were shutting down and the subtle physical changes in her body were preparing her to be mounted by this stallion. Yusuf breathed in her feminine body odor as he leaned forward. Antara was an ordinary beautiful woman - who rarely had a need for cosmetics. She never used talcum powder and rarely trimmed her eyebrows or underarms. It was this combination of simplicity and beauty that never failed to attract attention of any men she crossed paths with. Yusuf was admiring her beauty and this time Antara sneaked a peek at him. Her eyes locked with his for a few moments.

"Oh," he sighed, "what beauty!"

Antara blushed. He was still holding her right hand with his left hand, while his right hand rested on her waist. Noticing that Antara wasn't resisting much he moved his right hand to her face. She instantly pulled out but noticing that he wasn't reaching for her face, she didn't resist further. He reached for her hair, which was tied in a knot behind her head, held securely with the aid of prominent hair pin. He pulled out her hair pin and out rolled her jet black, silky hair that reached her waist. Not many had the fortune of witnessing this ravishing beauty with her free flowing hair in the last several years. She fidgeted as he played with her silky hair; his hand roaming freely over her hair and neck.

"Yusuf," she said in her stern voice.

"You should leave," she added hesitantly.

"Do you wish to die?" she tried reasoning with him, frustrated with his nonchalant response.

"Lets see," he sighed. His not so fresh breath intoxicated her, reminding her of amorous foreplay's with him in the past.

"The male spiders get to mate before they die," he added leaning into her. Antara instinctively leaned back to compensate for his movement, supporting herself with her hands in the process. Now, her face was at a comfortable distance but her body was practically glued to his. Her legs were spread and his groin was making contact with her pelvis. Yusuf made no haste. He moved his hand back to her waist and playfully caressed it. It didn't have an ounce of fat and her skin was blemish free even after bearing a child.

"Would you seriously consider getting me killed?" he asked tauntingly.

"Do you doubt?" she shot back immediately.

"Well," he exhaled, "just that I have some unfinished business."

"It's not fair to have no one to plow this fertile land," he added casually, relishing the feeling of soft white skin of her stomach. Antara was stunned by his audacity and knew that it would escalate from here. Yet, she couldn't muster courage to put an end to his lewd talk.

"You are good for 2 or 3 more," he added smiling, looking into her eyes for a response. Antara, for once managed to get hold of the situation and yelled, "Enough!" She called out her assistant on the intercom quickly reaching for her phone. Her sudden reaction made Yusuf wonder if this was the end of it. He knew it was only a matter of minutes before Antara could have melted in his arms. He took a moment to reflect on this but didn't let go of her. If he backed out then Antara would know that she had upper hand and his fate might be similar to that of the male spider, albeit without any sexual satisfaction. Her assistant took a few moments to respond to her call. In the meanwhile, Antara put forward a little struggle to get free of him.

Her assistant responded, "Yes madam." Antara hesitated for a moment and looked into Yusuf's eyes. She saw that twinkle in his eyes as his lips curled into seductive smile. Antara's lips quivered while her mind grappled with what she should say to her assistant. Yusuf took advantage of the situation and moved his hand to her quivering lips. His thumb rolled over her lips, tracing it in its entirety, while Antara tried in vain to escape from his touch.

"Madam?" her assistant interjected.

"Hariram," she mumbled. She squirmed, tacitly signaling Yusuf to take his hand away so she could talk to her assistant.

"Yes madam," her assistant responded. Yusuf obliged but had other intentions;he let go of her left hand and moved both his hands to her back. His hands gently slide southwards and caressed her naked back. Antara admonished him non verbally but Yusuf was not to be deterred.

"Madam?" her assistant again interjected. As Antara turned her attention to her assistant on the intercom, Yusuf slipped his hands further down to her buttocks. He realized that her bum was a lot fleshier now. A lump formed in her throat when Yusuf without any notice pulled her into himself. It caused her legs to form a wider wedge in which Yusuf perfectly locked himself. Antara managed to quickly ask her assistant, "Whats the schedule for today?"

His groin was plastered to her pelvis. Even with the very thick silk Saree between them she could feel his hardened penis that was knocking at the entrance. While their groins were conjoined, their upper bodies were still separated and her breasts were grazing against his chest. Small beads of sweat formed above her upper lips but her lips were dry and parched . Antara was breathing heavily. Noticing her dry lips, Yusuf involuntarily wet his finger in his mouth and with the same finger toyed with her lips, in an attempt to moisten her lips. Noticing her disapproval, he wet couple of his fingers in his mouth and transferred substantial saliva from his mouth to her lips. She resisted; her face swayed first left than right but never once did she move her hands to stop him. Finally, giving in to his lewd behavior, she let him paint her lips with his saliva. He transferred a little more saliva as Antara's resistance waned. Towards the end of the act, her lips were lewdly parted as Yusuf's stubbed fingers massaged her lips.

"Madam," her assistant responded on the intercom.

"You have an afternoon meeting with Rasiklal and Co. to discuss a tender and then a meeting with Madhav Rao." Yusuf's hands moved to her her neck as they listened to her assistant. She didn't realize but in a moment he had unpinned her Pallu that usually is securely fastened to her blouse. The silky material of her Saree offered no friction and the next moment her Pallu slid down. Her C-cup breasts, still securely concealed under her silk blouse, were exposed to this lecher. Her chest had slightly lighter complexion and not a single blemish. Her conservative blouse hinted on the size of her ample breasts and only offered a glimpse of her cleavage. She quickly covered her breasts with her hands but it was not before Yusuf's eyes feasted on them. Yusuf's attention moved to her milky white tummy that once more would nurture his seed.

"Madam," her assistant added, "You had a preparation meeting now with Kamlakar Sir." While Antara's attention was riveted, Yusuf quickly untucked the pleats that are usually tucked in under the navel. Her Saree immediately came loose and her white petticoat underneath the Saree was visible. She was in an extremely vulnerable position in front of this stranger, while her assistant was expecting a response from her punctual and responsive boss.

"Let me think," she said stealing a moment. Her untangled Saree made her difficult to support herself on the desk so she moved her hands behind and supported herself on her hands. Her breasts jutted out indecently and Yusuf couldn't resist the urge to handle her breasts. His hands moved to her breasts and this time she didn't resist and squirmed as his hands massaged her breasts. He was gentle at first but then he gave them a very hard squeeze. She almost let out a yelp but controlled herself and said, "Ask Kamlakar Sir to wait."

Yusuf now manipulated her nipples; gently rolling them between his index finger and thumb. In her excited state, it wasn't hard for Yusuf to get hold of her nipples concealed under brassiere and blouse. Antara pleaded non verbally to stop but did everything to encourage as she leaned into him.

"Tell him," she said gulping her saliva, "We will discuss it over lunch." Yusuf's hands now moved to her navel and he gently tugged at the knot that securely held her petticoat, she said, "Wait."

"Yes Madam," Hariram responded. Yusuf stopped and waited for cue from Antara.

"Is Vivek there?" she asked. Her hands firmly held Yusuf's hand preventing him from undoing her knot. She took his hands away from her knot and actually encouraged him to play with her breasts instead. Yusuf moved in to kiss her but Antara still hadn't given in and leaned further back turning her face away. Yusuf didn't mind and kissed her cheek; his kisses became wet in no time.

"Yes Madam."

"Ask him to pick up documents from collector's office," she added turning her face towards the phone. It essentially meant Yusuf got to place couple of pecks on her lips. He continued kissing her other cheek while Antara tried to push him away with her hands. Yusuf got angry when her pressure increased and he pulled both her hands to the side in a swift motion.

"Tell him not to worry," she added as she contemplated about her helpless situation. Yusuf moved his other hand and grabbed her face viciously and turned it to face him.

"Madam," added her assistant on the phone.

"Vivek Sir wants to talk to you." He looked into her eyes. She returned his stare - only for a moment - and then lowered her eyelids in silent submission.

"Madam?" he reiterated.

"Later," she responded. Yusuf placed his lips on hers and she silently accepted his kiss. He devoured her mouth and practically sucked the air out of her. Antara still hadn't reciprocated, though.

"Antara are you okay?" was Vivek on the intercom. Yusuf didn't let go of her immediately to respond and took a few moments to finish his kiss. Antara's lips were wet with Yusuf's saliva and her face reminded of a woman caught in the act.

"I am fine," she responded.

"Do you want me to come in?" he asked. Yusuf pulled the string that held together her petticoat this time.

"No," she responded quickly to both Yusuf and Vivek. However, she was a little late in response as Yusuf had made his way into her panties. Despite her efforts, he had found the right spot and was massaging her clitoris.

"Please Antara," pleaded Vivek, "let me handle this." Yusuf slipped his middle finger into her well lubricated vagina. Antara let out an audible gasp but wasn't loud enough for Vivek to hear her.

Yusuf whispered in her ears, "You seem to be ready for it whore."

"Keep him busy while I finish my business with you," he added.

"No," she responded to both Vivek and Yusuf. However, Yusuf had already made up his mind and in a few moments lined up his thick penis against her sloppy vagina.

"Please Antara," he pleaded on the phone. Not wanting to lose an opportunity, Yusuf drove his penis deep inside her with his very first stroke. Antara screamed in pain as his thick penis slithered into her warm hole.

"Okay," Vivek responded on the phone, "I will meet you later." Antara was glad that he misinterpreted her sexual grunt. She latched onto Yusuf's lips and kissed him forcefully. Yusuf roughly bit her lips and practically chewed her lips. She mumbled her complaints but Yusuf didn't pay any heed and shafted her while brutally kissing her lips. In a few moments, he focused his attention on shafting her. Antara catching her break pleaded, "Yusuf don't leave a mark on me." It wouldn't augur well for her reputation if her employees were to see her swollen red lips.

"You whore," he said grabbing her hair roughly.

"Yes," she seethed.

"Leave your seed inside," she whispered seductively, "That's the best way to mark your bitch!"

Yusuf responded by driving his penis to the hilt. It strangely excited him that his risk paid off and he had such a beautiful woman for his mistress. She felt much tighter for a mother of a six year old, he thought. Yusuf continued his onslaught very roughly fucking her. With each thrust, he drove all the way in and pulled it out completely. Antara hadn't experienced this pleasure ever since her honeymoon with him. In a couple of minutes, Antara had her orgasm and she shuddered violently pulling him into her with her fingers scrapping on his bottom. Yusuf didn't take much long and emptied, spraying his sperm deep inside her. His cock twitched inside her as it jerked spurt after spurt for perhaps ten seconds. She felt his penis lodged against her cervix, which surely must be in flared state sucking in his baby making sperm. Antara lovingly kissed him for one of the hottest sessions she had in recent years.Her only other sessions that were as memorable were when she fantasized being taken by one of her clients.

"You discharged a lot," she hesitantly chuckled.

"I would be dripping your stuff whole afternoon," she complained.

"It was meant for a purpose," he answered.

"Now that it is done, I should hurry back before you mistake me for food," he chuckled. Antara smiled in response.

"Keep your silence in public," she said, "and you shall be rewarded in private." Yusuf leaned forward and they swapped saliva for one more time. As Yusuf tried to pull himself out, she moved forward to keep in her. She gripped him tightly ensuring he was firmly lodged into her and said, "You have a knack of catching me at the right moment." Yusuf got his message and kissed her again. "Wait till your stuff is home," she said breaking her kiss. Although, Antara would have liked to retire for the day but that would raise a few eyebrows in the royal palace. They quickly parted. The entire episode lasted for not more than 20 minutes and the intercourse itself lasted less than five minutes. While she had experienced several sessions with him that lasted for more than couple of hours and spent a few days with him doing nothing but having sex, this session with him was no less.

Antara rearranged her clothes and Yusuf watched the young wife drape her Saree while he tied knot on his Salwar. She confessed that Yusuf had perhaps lead her family way again. He couldn't believe his luck; now that he might be able to impregnate this young wife at will. Antara asked him to leave now that the deal was sealed. As Yusuf walked back proudly, she called him, "Yusuf"

He swaggered back with his hands on his hips.

"Hope you understand the rare privilege you enjoy," she said looking down. He basked in the glory of his latest conquest.

"Don't let it get to your head," she said.

"If this ever leaks out," she said looking sternly into his eyes.

"I wouldn't kill you.

And after a brief pause added, "but castrate you."

Yusuf smiled and turned back. He knew that although Antara was a slut, she wouldn't hesitate in having him butchered if this jeopardized her married life. He knew better than bitch about her and lose such a splendid opportunity.

to be continued...

vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers
12