Those Shoes Threeway

Story Info
A couple finds a new friend to share the evening with.
3.8k words
4.26
18.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ladies in the Ladies Room

I was wearing the shiny black Merumote high platform shoes my man Rex had bought me. We went to the club hoping to find another man for a three-way since our usual buddy Mike was out of town. I stopped into the ladies room where I saw a fellow girlfriend, and we chatted, as ladies will do.

"Honey, I thought your feet were too wide for shoes like that?"

"Well my man used some anal lube to push them on."

"You are a nasty slut," she said with a wink.

"That's exactly what my man's friend Mike said. Rex invited Mike over to watch a football game and Rex told him that story."

"Did you watch the game with the men?"

"Well, Rex said I was going to be the half time entertainment, a pole dancer."

"Wow, your man has a pole in his place?"

"Well, after I fondled and licked their balls, there were two poles to dance on."

"I bet you used the anal lube the right way honey."

"I did. The only thing I ate all day were four liquid protein drinks, two at half time and two at the post game party."

"You are a cum slut," a second playful wink.

"That's exactly what Mike said as I licked up a shot that landed on the floor. That is one thing I hope this new Trump administration does: ban cum rags. 'All bitches have to eat cum wherever it lands'."

"Ain't gonna happen honey."

"Yeah. Just want my man to know it's the ladies job to clean up all the cum."

"Honey, after a game like that, he knows you are a special kind of slut."

She pat me on the ass. I notice how her hand stayed there a fraction of a second too long. It brought a smile to my face and a twitch to my very sensitive clitty. My man and I were on the lookout for another man, but my clitty told me it would be even more fun with her. I took her hand and we left the ladies room together.

Would You Enjoy Playing?

Even though we had just met in the bathroom, I really liked her. That was not exactly true. I cannot deny that I arrived very late to all the fun of bending gender. I love to dress like a woman and take the risk of being out in public at the club. We both had similar outfits: a black dress, black stockings and black shoes. Her shoes were sensible. Her dress was simple and short. My black patent leather Merumote stilettos said "I will have sex tonight with a stud". At least, that is how they made me feel. My dress clung to my athletic form. There was mesh in the midsection so you could see my belly, and mesh above my C cup bra. But still, all I really wanted to do at this point was take her home and have sex with her - even though I didn't know her name!

"Sorry honey, I didn't catch your name. I am Donna."

"Jennifer" Such a nice smile!

We were still holding hands. I gave it a little squeeze.

"I KNOW I am probably making way, way too many presumptions about what you might like to do tonight, but, well," and I stumbled and smiled and she squeezed my hand back as she looked into my eyes. It was safe to go forward.

"Rex is at a table in the back. He is a nice big man, in more ways than one. And the most important thing is the 'nice', unless he is teasing you."

We arrived at the table and Rex stood up, all six feet four of him. Even in these four inch heels he towered above me.

"Donna, you dumb slut, we are looking for a substitute for MIKE who is a M-A-N."

Rex doesn't know how to whisper, so I blushed as red as my panties, but he also had a big grin on his face, so he was teasing me. The scare got me to squeeze Jennifer's hand tight, and we bumped shoulders and heels together. After an exhale, we giggled at my "error".

"Jennifer, this is Rex, Rex, this is Jennifer." Rex instantly became a proper gentleman, taking her hand, looking her in the eye, and most importantly, smiling. Jennifer is bigger than I, about five eleven, but still had to look up to Rex. I swear I thought I saw her lean back and try to take him all in.

"I told Jennifer the story of these lovely but very tight shoes, and she played along so well, I just thought it would be nice to invite her over if she is interested."

Rex leaned in and said softly, "Do you think you would enjoy playing with my Donna?"

In that club, with its thumping beat, we all knew what kind of play was implied. But she did not answer right away. We were still holding hands, and she, well, I am not exactly surer. She did something with her fingers that made me feel like she was feeling me up, in a nice way, and I saw her lick her lower lip and nod consent. There were still drinks at the table, but I stopped Rex from ordering one for Jennifer, saying the two ladies could split my drink. All the while we were privately playing with our hands, getting more explicit, you know, finger moving through a hole. Rex didn't see that, but he did see how Jennifer and I were getting more comfortable with each other. That could have been due to our shins rubbing together under the table. I felt a release when the check was paid and we got to leave. We both had cars, so told Jennifer to follow us.

Home and in Bed with Jennifer

It was an awkward and lonely drive. I wish we could have taken an Uber and stayed in physical contact with Jennifer. I already missed her, worried she might feel cold or lonely in her car. It was a 20 minute drive to our place, and she had no trouble staying on our tail. We pulled into our ranch house. I waved and felt like a jerk, unable to come up with any small talk. We walked in to the house through the garage and right there was the master bedroom.

"You girls go in there," Rex gestured.

It felt so odd to walk into the master bedroom first thing, but the man of the house had spoken. We held hands but very lightly, unable to get any energy going. Rex was in another room rummaging around for something. Jennifer and I stood in silence. Rex walked in and tossed an 18 inch double headed dildo on the bed, telling us to get to "know" each other. And he left.

I felt a tidal wave of teenage awkwardness. My head felt heavy so I looked down at my feet. Jennifer did too. I think she was feeling the same wave of adolescent angst. I thought about calling an Uber for her, but her car was already here. Stupid me.

"Your shoes!" Jennifer's perky cry surprised me awake. Oh yeah, my sexy, shiny, black shoes! I let out a little squeal and ran to the bed, sat on the edge and lifted my right foot. She approached it solemnly. Her left hand was under the heal, and her right was under my right calf. She kept her focus on that shiny shoe, but I paid attention to her hand on my leg that I had shaved yesterday and put into black tights. She was touching me, and I just felt myself relax from that bad place I had been such a short time ago.

She looked at my left foot, so I lifted that one up, a little too quickly. I giggled, a little out of nervousness since now both my feet were off the floor.

"What kind of nylons do you have on?"

"Nothing special, just a pair I got at the drug store."

"Me too! Lets compare the nylons!"

She bounded onto the bed sending me into the air. It was leg on leg wrestling, playful. I let my foot go all the way from her ankle to her clitty. She repeated the move on me. We were laughing and pushing each other. Girls horsing around, so much fun.

And then it happened.

We both were catching our breath. Our legs were intertwined. Our eyes locked. And we floated toward each other for a kiss. We stopped our lips the smallest amount from touching, and felt each other's breath. Who knows who moved in that last little bit, but it was the softest first kiss ever, the kind of soft kiss that only two women could ever do.

I know after-the-fact that I am over thinking this, but some people enjoy the dressing up part, wearing what they should not wear. That is fine by me, the more sensually excited people are the better. But it is a different plane when you behave like an aroused woman as Jennifer and I did. I think it was the lack of aggression combined with the need to be a full body experience. As we all know, men have to get a large tool to explode in a tight hole - always an aggressive act that I love when done right. But a woman and a woman don't have that goal. It is about connecting everything in my body with everything in her body to make this one unified sensual body. Not even once did I think about grabbing or sucking on her clit. I KNEW where hers was. I KNEW where mine was. All the forms of touching just flowed into our loins.

Rex said he walked in on us, but we didn't notice since our eyes were closed. He said he took is 8 inch cock out and started stroking. I. Did. Not. Notice. Men know how to tell bra sizes. Sluts like me know bulges. And I sure do know when a man is jerking off and will do whatever I can to help. But not when Jennifer and I were kissing. Rex called it a body kiss, the legs, torso, arms, hair, everything was involved. Even the back can play a part, as you pull each other closer so hips grind hips with more love pressure.

There was no hurry. I lost track of time. Not noticing Rex was a sign of how lost I got in our full body kiss. Sometime while we were kissing side-by-side, hands got to the lower, lower back, a finger slipping down into the crack, and then like synchronized swimmers, we opened our legs together. This is a big deal for a woman, opening her legs. We have a culture that only ever says "keep them closed". There is no positive message to spread your legs for you lover. Only sluts do that. Well, I am a slut too, but still, it was natural for us to make our pussies open and available at the same time. It might sound odd, but in the moment I thought it was beautiful.

And once a pussy has been opened, it needs to be touched. I am a little fuzzy on the details because, well, because. The first touch was just like our first kiss: soft, no hurry, no aggression. There is sooo much to feel at the area of penetration. And yet it wasn't about penetration. I wanted to open up for her, open wide, so she could glide in and be joined to me. My pussy pushed out to meet her finger. She touched me all around my pussy, pressed on the door, but did not go in. Now was not the time. Now was the time to become familiar, to say, yes, touch me there.

I broke our kiss to whisper a little something in her ear, "anal 69".

We kissed again but with more passion due to my little message. During great sex, few words are needed, no need for long debates, just a flow to the next pleasure peak. Anal 69 holds a special place in my libido, two notches above the usual 69 which often bends a beautiful cock at a bad angle. Anal 69 is so naughty even gay men are not supposed to do it. So hard to break the kiss, then let our bodies twist and glide past each other until I was deeply between her legs. I did notice a big wet spot on her panties, such a beautiful sight.

And there she was, Jennifer's pussy, the little star. I opened her ass cheeks up so she could feel the cool air with her sensitive pussy, then pushed the glutes together. Repeat. I saw her tighten and loosen her hole, alive with all our sexual energy. And then, just like our first kiss, I needed to have my first kiss of her pussy. I heard her catch her breath as I made that first, long, wet kiss with my wet lips, letting my tongue running around the outside. I felt her hips push back, so I had to let my tongue probe her. I could have gone on about how much I loved eating her pussy, but something derailed my train: she kissed my pussy. I know, I know, I should have expected it, but feeling it... I let out such a moan. And her tongue was not shy about entering me as I needed to be entered, leading to a louder moan. I may have forgotten about her pussy for a while there, Jennifer was such a good nasty tongue-fucker. I lost my mind for a while, but eventually returned to her sweet hole, trying to return all the energy and pleasure she was doing for me. Just to be clear, we were not making tongue-love. In an instant it was animalistic anal tongue-fucking. Rex said it looked a little insane, each woman trying to out tongue-fuck the other.

And then I collapsed onto the bed. "Oh my god honey, you win." We both chuckled. "Come collect your kiss."

And she did. Such an open kiss, but this kiss tasted of our pussies, both our pussies. I could have kept going with that anal kiss, yet my back was now being pressed into the double-headed dildo Rex had tossed on the bed.

Time to sit up and grab the dildo by the head. We both started to lick the dildo on the same head because that is what sissy sluts do when they see cock. And then we got into a Tantric sex mode. We were sitting facing each other, and moved to get really really close. We were not quite close enough to rub our cocks together. Instead, we used the double-headed dildo to bridge the gap: Jennifer held the dildo against my clit, I held the dildo against hers. Another arm wrapped around the torsos. We were close enough to feel each other's breath. We could have leaned in and kissed, but kept a little distance. And then something happened: one of us, not sure who, said "fuck". You might not believe me, but it was said soft and smooth, always on the exhale. We both said it to each other as we continually looked into each other's eyes: "fuck" - breathe in - "fuck" - breathe in - "anal/fuck" - breathe in. Our hips rocked in on each fuck. We had to drop the dildo or we would have cum.

I was so lost in that Tantric groove - "fuck" - breathe in - "fuck" - with that spicy "anal" every third time, only Jennifer was the one with enough of a mind left to wave the dildo in front of my face. As hostess who knows where the lube and lube applicator was, I told her to get into the doggie position. To this day, most people who play with their bottoms do not use lube right. Get a yeast infection applicator - a little plastic tube with a little plunger - fill that up with Anal Ease or a similar product, then slide said device in and push the plunger. Now I am not sure whether this was for her safety or my pleasure, but I gave her a second dose of lube up her ass. I cleaned off the applicator, and Jennifer skillfully gave me two shots of silicon-based lube where it would soon be needed. This time we had the lubed pussy kiss, knowing each other was ready for a cock to slide into us deeply. The deep French kisses with long stiff tongues fit the moment.

Each girl worked her own hole with the dildo head. The entry is always at the right speed that way. Love the pressing and the sounds of us moaning. Jennifer was first, you could hear it in the change of voice in her moan, lower. Darn, I had wanted us to do it at exactly the same time. I was only two breaths behind. Oh my, both being fucked at the same time. And we both wanted more of the dildo. We scooted closer until our thighs touched. Sooo much cock up our asses, and the dildo felt alive because whatever was going on in her hole I could feel in mine. Thigh against thigh, butt angainst butt, grinding to see who could get more deeply fucked by the dildo.

Rex

Rex said that again it looked like lust run insane. He had to break up the fight. That was pure bullshit. I know every state of his 8 inch cock, and his cock was in the FUCK NOW stiff stick mode. He pulled the dildo out of Jennifer's ass. I dove for Rex's cock all out of sissy slut reflex. He drove it all the way to the base in my throat twice, but honestly, I felt like I was in the way of Jennifer's pussy. I put lube and a condom on that beautiful cock. This all happened fast. He tossed her onto her back, sensible shoes in the air. Oh, she was sooo sexy like that with this big six foot four man with 8 inches of wide man-steel about to be driven in, I fell beside Jennifer so I could feel his fuck as I held her. I thought the bed and the floor were going to break: 250 pounds of hot man doing a hot fuck. Jennifer was such an amazing woman, she took it and made clear she wanted more. Rex reared back and delivered another drive. I wanted to comfort Jennifer some way, so I hugged her with one arm, and for the first time that entire evening, I held her clit. Her cock was stiff and skin soft and I think I could feel it, ready to explode. On the next grinding fuck Rex delivered, Jennifer did too, the cum flying so far there was some on her face, some on her neck, some on her breasts, some on her skirt. It was my job to lick it up, which I did. She was so beautiful. I felt like it was an honor to lick the cum from her cheek, her neck, her bosom, her skirt. I took her clit in my mouth. I swear I felt two twitches. Bliss.

And then something happened. I had forgotten about Rex.

Rex had not forgotten about me, pussy open, lubed ass in the air sucking on Jennifer's spent clitty. Oh. My. God. Sex on a different plane. He entered and drove into me. It was like a truck, a fuck truck. As animalistic as Jennifer and I were together, I had to work out against the weight of this man. It felt so deeply good. FUCK. And then another FUCK. Jennifer was trying to lend support in some way, but I was lost in that power FUCK. I lasted no longer than Jennifer did, but I also could tell Rex was getting ready to blow too. I was cumming - into Jennifer's mouth it turned out, bright girl. Rex had made Jennifer cum. He made me cum as he could feel my pussy contracting on his cock. I don't understand how he pushed further in me. I kissed him with Jennifer's seeds in my mouth. That triggered him his orgasm I felt sooo deep in me. My pussy went contraction crazy, working to milk his seeds into me. For a few beats, we contracted together, feeling like his woman. His breathing started to slow down. I could feel his withdrawal I didn't want to happen. Slip, and he was out. He collapsed on the bed, bouncing everyone.

The sign of a good time was that Rex fell fast asleep. If he got up to watch a basketball game, I had not done my job. A football game was different. I love football because those big men crashing together remind me of Rex banging me. Still I had ignored him the entire time. Usually I woke is cock up with love and affection, let him lick me, kissing all that time - this time, none of that stuff. I guess by getting sooo into Jennifer, letting him watch us ladies make love at times, fuck like crazy bitches in heat at times, worked for him.

I pulled the condom off Rex. Like everything else, Rex makes more seeds than anyone I know. One of the marks of a sissy slut is a love of cum. It is more than OK not to share that same desire, it is an acquired fetish. I twisted my body to face Jennifer, my sister in this sex battle where all sides one. As I got ready to empty the cum from the condom, she stuck her tongue out. Oh my. She got some, I got some, some dripped on her arm that had to then be cleaned. We had a post-sex kiss, such a slow pace, yet erotic in its own way since it mixed Rex's cum, with Jennifer's cum, with my cum.

Afterglow

And I got to do one last fantasy... We were about to drift to sleep, and I reached around her smooth ass and slipped a finger in her pussy. I wanted to fall asleep with part of me in her. And she slipped a finger into my pussy. In my post-intense-sex daze, not sure who whispered "fuck" - "fuck" - a promise that next time I would fuck Jennifer and she would fuck me. I guess we didn't say that, but our fingers were already there and a string of cum linked our lips.

Rex rolled to his side and said, "Mike is coming back tomorrow. I know he would like a double date with Jennifer."

Both our pussies tightened at the same time. We hugged and did finally get our sex nap in each other's arms.