Those Tomcats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OhhhfffFUUCK! Pleasepleaseplease don't do this!!" He sobs, his head all the way back, both hands reaching backwards to pull my upper body closer to him.

"If you don't want it, stop my hands." I trail the tip of my tongue along his earlobe. He continues to sob but doesn't stop me. "C'mon, make me stop, prove you don't want it." I top the statement off by sinking my teeth into his shoulder. At this, he lets out a high-pitched squeal and grabs a fistful of my hair in desperation. The moment I let go, he sits up, twisting his body halfway around to plant kisses over my shoulder, neck and cheeks. I let go of his dick and turn him the rest of the way around to fully face me. We kiss, hard, deep, wracked with passion and purpose. His nails dig forcefully into my back, and I break our kiss to yelp out in pure carnal bliss. I fall backwards in the soupy mud with him on top of me. He doesn't need any more coercing; his resolve is gone; he has given in. His throbbing erection grinds into my thigh as he humps me like a dog in heat. His tongue is frantically dueling with mine; both his hands now grip my ass cheeks, pulling the bottom half of my body into him. The rain beats against his back and I rake my fingernails down so hard, his whole body shudders with a mix of pain and ecstasy.

He mutters curses in Spanish into my ear as he frantically tries to rub himself off on me, but he's not getting off that easily. I wrap my legs around his slim waist, keeping him from grinding against me. He tries to slide my legs down but I hold him fast. "Fuck, c'mon, I need to keep...uhhh...going..."

"Sit up on your knees." I bite my lip, spreading my legs, staring lustfully into his eyes. "Let me teach you how to fuck a man." He doesn't need to be told twice, and I reward his diligence by pulling my legs back, and arching my ass up so the tip of his cock brushes up against my puckered hole. It doesn't take a genius to know where to go from here. "Spit all over it, baby." I mutter as he immediately tries to stuff it in. "Make it glide..." He spits thick gobs of saliva all over my ass and his shaft, hunching over so the rain doesn't wash it away so quickly. "...Oooh, that's it, get it all over...now--Ohh! Omigawd, easy! Take it....take it..." I'm cut off as he lifts my hips up off the ground, and in one smooth stroke, pushes his entire length into my ass. "AGHHH!! Oh GOD!!" It burns so much, it's been so long that I can't help but let out a blood-curdling scream. He doesn't care. He groans and digs his nails into my ass cheeks, withdrawing and slamming his cock home once more. I fumble for my erection clumsily to try and distract myself from the searing pain. He's lifting the lower half of my body completely off the ground with every frenzied thrust. My back is arched in a semi-circle with the top of my head touching the muddy grass. I've never been taken like this, with so much strength, passion and desperation. My head swims with an overwhelming arousal, the likes of which I've never known. The kind that can only come from knowing your partner is completely in control. After a few moments, the pain dies down somewhat and the intense pleasure of his shaft stretching my hole bleeds through. I beat my dick off like a madman. He leans himself forward to lick the rain off my chest.

"Ohhh, Doug, you feel so good!" He gasps, licking me again in the same spot, his eyes screwed shut. "Soo....tight...oh God, so much tighter than a woman..."

"Yes, baby, you don't....ahh! ...don't need a woman, I'll be your woman. Just take me."

"Ohhhyeaahhh, I just need to cum in you..." He moans, wrenching me up almost violently to meet his hard-working hips.

"That's all I wanna be, love, just a slut, a hole for you to cum in....anytime you --"

"Anytime I want." He cuts me off, hissing through his teeth, letting one of my ass cheeks go in favor of grabbing a fistful of my hair. "Even when we aren't clean? Would you suck my dick clean?" His heavy-lidded eyes staring meaningfully into mine.

"Oh yesss!!" My free hand pushes off the ground to help arch myself up into him, showing him how much I needed it. "All you need to do is take it out and I couldn't say no!" He pumps me several more times, and I toy with the tip of my dick, loving the sensitive sensation coupled with the hard, rough ride.

"Is that what you want from me, Doug? You want me to treat you like a bitch?" He grits his teeth.

"YES! Omigawd, YESS!" My back lowers onto the ground and I use the leverage to push myself up again and again, impaling myself on him. "I want to be yours, baby, I love you!" I gasp, shutting my eyes, turning my head away. "I don't care if you like it or not, just fuck me! Fuck me and pump your thick, creamy load into my ass!" I can feel his whole body shuddering violently with pending release as he slams into me, I can feel how close he's getting, and see the sheer determination on his face. He forces the top half of my body flat onto the ground and works desperately to milk his cock off inside me. I grab my dick again and jerk myself as though the world was about to end. I need to catch up to him, I need to shoot off with his thick member buried inside me. I need to be his whore.

"Oohhh, you like that? You like it when I invade that tight ass of yours? That feel good to you, bitch??" He grinds his teeth and continues to saw that dick into me fast and brutal. All I can manage to reply is a high-pitched moan. His cock is working my canal like a puppet, sending a flood of hot ecstasy to overwhelm my entire body. I can no longer formulate words, I'm a trembling, dripping, screaming fucktoy; he's breaking me, and I love it.

He suddenly leans over me, pushing my legs all the way back with his shoulders. The sudden shift of our position makes a wet sucking sound from the mud we're fucking in. I toss my head back and let out a sharp cry as he plows further into me than ever before. It feels like it's hitting my guts. I'm so filled up that it feels like I might pass out before I cum. I can open my eyes now that his shoulders are blocking my face from the rain. The sight of him hunched over, teeth bared, the salty droplets pouring from his hair and chin, and sliding from his shoulders and down that beautiful chest...it's quite possibly the sexiest damn thing I've ever seen.

"Fuck, I'm so close!" He growls. I arch my hips to meet his thrusts. "I'm gonna make you my bitch, Doug! I'm gonna... gonna...ohhh yeah, clench your ass around it, just like that!"

"Fuckin' pound me, baby!" I plead. He's right on the edge. That throbbing prick spears into me so deep, hitting such an amazing spot that my whole body spasms. I can't shout out a warning fast enough. The climax hits me with such force that at first I can't make a sound. He groans as my seed splatters all over him. The second wave hits and I cry out so loud that my screams drown out the thunder. My pucker squeezes tight around his cock, and as quick as the rain is washing my seed away, I keep shooting more and more all over his chest and stomach, screaming and thrashing against him.

"Oh yeah..." He gasps, his jaw hanging open, his eyes shut tight. "...Ohhhfuck yeah, here it comes, bitch- deep inside that tight little ass!!" He pulls back and rams it all the way in, I feel his dick explode and pump me full of his thick, hot cream. "Ahh! AAH! Ohhhh, TAKE IT! BITCH!" Every muscle on him strains as he unloads himself, burst after burst, overflowing my spent, heaving body.

My eyes roll back in my head as he finishes off in me, we're both panting so loud, each breath is a raspy moan. He doesn't pull out, he merely twitches his softening member from inside my abused ass. His eyes travel over my body, and soon his hands take over. I respond to his touch warmly with weak moans, moving into his caress. He's had his orgasm and he's still here, still inside me, not freaking out, not accusing me of seducing him. Not yet. He slides himself out of me and we both sit up uncomfortably. My ass throbs, and I know I'm going to feel how bad he brutalized me later on, but I don't care. The rain is still hard enough where we can still take a nice leisurely shower. I grunt in pain as I try to shift position.

"I hurt you." He frowns wide-eyed at me.

"No, you rocked me." I chuckle, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. "Are you okay?"

"I'm...." He pauses, looking around. "I don't know. It's like I'm in shock. Does this make me gay?"

"You still like chicks?"

"Very much, yes."

"Then nothing we do will ever make you gay."

He lets out a shaky sigh/giggle. I move closer to him to kiss him on the cheek, and he looks at me with an expression I can't put to words. "So what am I?"

I shrug. "Bisexual? Bi-curious? You gotta figure that out for yourself. Do you feel better now that your balls are empty?"

He shies away from me, knitting his brows. "You're always so vulgar. I feel good, yes. Better than I have in a while. But I doubt you did this for me." He pauses and looks directly in my eyes. "Did you mean what you said before? About loving me?"

"Why, you gonna tell me it's wrong?" I manage to find the soap on a nearby patch of grass and lather up my crotch and stomach. He doesn't answer, and eventually I look up at him sternly. "Did it *feel* wrong?"

He looks away, and after a long pause he finally shakes his head no. "You are my best friend. You're so attentive to me, always bringing me such wonderful things to eat, always worrying about my welfare. If I had to be intimate with another man, I'm glad it was you." His eyes meet mine again and I blush beet red. I'm only glad it's dark and the rain's beating into our eyes so he can't see.

"Thank you. That's very sweet." I say in a low tone. "But did you enjoy it? I mean me....did you enjoy me as a sexual partner? I mean do you think you could do this again with me?" Suddenly he looks at me and begins laughing. I pause and glare at him wide-eyed. "What? What's so funny?"

"Your hair is so muddy and the rain's not getting it out. You just look so silly. Here, give me the soap, I'll help." He lathers up my face and hair, his fingers feeling so wonderful massaging my scalp. He then leans over and presses his lips against mine. No tongue, not even suction. I wrap my arms around him and moan timidly against his mouth. We stay like that for a good long while, our lips gradually parting into a real kiss, I tilt my head pushing my tongue into his mouth and he accepts it. We wrap our arms around each other, gently, lovingly exploring each other's forms. I think for a moment he's trying to start another round of sex, but after a while he merely breaks the kiss and holds me, rocking me side to side.

It feels amazing. __

The next day, we don't talk about it. We hop the trains and I follow him from car to car in silence while he gives his usual "I'm homeless and starving, please help" spiel to the uninterested passengers. Some woman, instead of giving him money, gives him a half of her sandwich, and when he goes to take it, she grabs his wrist. He drops the sandwich and gasps in surprise. I reach for my pocketknife on sheer instinct.

"Go to Goodwill." She speaks softly to him. "They'll set you up with a place and some money, and they'll train you for a job." She then lets go of him and he clumsily stumbles backwards into a pole. She raises both eyebrows at him. "What you're doing is illegal, and I'm a cop. Go get help and you won't need to panhandle like this."

He doesn't respond, instead he bolts to the next car. I follow quickly, giving her a lingering glance as I pass. "Wait up!" I shout to him as he races past the next car and into the following one. He doesn't, but we manage to meet up in the front car. "Are you okay? Did that broad hurt you??" I check his arm over, all out of breath from running.

"Crazy lady. Like a cop would know what it's like in a shelter. How dare she." He sits down, raking his now clean and fluffy hair back behind his ears nervously.

"You can stay in the church, but I don't think it's a bad idea if these people can get you a jo--"

"Government agencies, BAH!" He cuts me off, tossing his arms up in frustration. "They don't do squat for you." He turns angrily to me. "I have all the freedom I need, I don't pay taxes, I am taken care of in every way as long as the Lord is with me. The government just wants me to make money so they can steal it from me. Screw them."

I give him a hearty belly laugh. "You're right, but you are a second class citizen. You have nothing to call your own. No shelter, nothing to do all day, no feeling of accomplishment, if you see something you want to have to break the law to get it..."

"Who cares about the law? We make our own laws. That's what true freedom is about. Having all this stuff just means you have more to lose." He sighs. "Look, if you want to go, you go ahead. You want to try and become one of these will-weakened idiots, that's fine. But you'll be right back with me with nothing to show for it but shattered hope."

"You're such a ray of sunshine today." I laugh, taking his hand. He squeezes. "If anything, I want to see what I can get out of the deal, if it's free. You know what I always say, 'you should regret the things you've done, not the things you haven't.' If I end up right back here, what have I lost?"

"Whatever." He growls. "I'll see you around." The doors open and he darts out. I don't follow him.

***TWO YEARS LATER***

I am the primordial fish that landed ashore and filled it's little body with air for the first time. I have had, lost and slowly but surely regained. In case you were wondering, I did go to Goodwill, and because of them, I have a small, dinky apartment and a stressful minimum wage retail job; but it's something. It's a lot more than I ever thought I'd have again. If I'm hungry, I just reach into my pocket and there are usually a few bucks in there for me to buy food with. I haven't had to steal for anything in a long time. When I'm dirty, I can take a shower in my very own bathtub whenever I please. When I sleep, my very own four walls protect me from intruders. (That, and my fire axe) I have something to wake up to. I've contacted my family again and had to live down all the Jewish guilt from losing touch, but they remain ignorant of my misfortune; my successful reputation remains intact. I even saw Ricky again. He saw me wearing decent clothes and comes up to me on the street to ask me what I was doing these days. I told him if he ever spoke another word to me again, after my fists got through with his pretty little face, the only place he'd be able to find work is a freakshow. It felt real good. Sometimes when I lie awake on the bed that is all mine, I think of those dark days, but I don't regret them. The fact that I've clawed my way back from nothing gives me more confidence than anything else I could have accomplished.

I managed to buy myself a Walkman, and make some tapes from the radio that I also bought. Luxuries are wonderful; I could never take them for granted again. I sit on the train coming home from work, falling asleep from my exhaustion. I barely register the man who comes into my car and gives us some "I am homeless and starving, please help" spiel.

Suddenly something shakes me awake. "Doug??"

My eyes fling open to see the same old skinny, filthy Marlo in that same wifebeater I knew years before. His face is brighter than a Christmas tree. I gasp, leap up and throw my arms around him like a maniac. Everyone in the whole car is staring at us. "Omigawdomigawdomigawd!!! I've missed you so much!" I try my hardest not to burst into tears. He holds me tight and rocks me side to side. He's utterly filthy and smells godawful, but I don't care.

"I've missed you too, midget." He pulls away from me, holding my shoulders with both arms, looking me up and down. "Your beard is gone. and um....you're dressed up!"

"I have a job! And my own place! Oh, Marlo you have to come see it!" I leap with excitement like a prissy little schoolgirl.

"I..." He looks sad. "We have...nothing in common anymore."

"We will." I nod. "Because you're coming to Goodwill with me, and you're staying in my place until you get your own. I don't want to hear shit because you're doing it and that's final." I grab his hand and he pulls it away from me, insulted.

"No, I told you, that life isn't for me. You can't MAKE me go."

"So you're going to die out here, on the streets?" I raise my voice, well aware that we're putting on a nice little show for these people. "At least come home with me so I can clean you up." We both pause and I give a pleading look. "Marlo. Please. Just come home with me once. I'll feed you, give you new clothes, a warm bed to sleep in, at least for the night." He still wrinkles his brow and continues to give me that uncertain gaze. "Please."

He looks down and shakes his head skeptically. "Fine." I'm so happy I hug him again. People actually start clapping.

"Oh, go fuck yourselves." I can't help but laugh.

__

He comes home with me and I do exactly what I promise. We take a nice, long sensual shower together, I scrub him down and we fool around playfully. When we get out, I order some Italian and he eats like he's never had a scrap of food in his life. Afterwards he tries to leave, but I make him stay with a blowjob. He follows up by abusing my ass again. We fall asleep in each other's arms like lovers, and by morning he's gone. Though he left my window open and his wifebearter on my chair so I know he'll be back. He knows whenever he needs to eat, fuck or shower, he'll always have a place here with me, in my ass, and in my arms.

Gawds, how romantic.

12