Those Who Cuckold Get Paid Back Ch. 02

Story Info
A high time for the moment of truth in their marriage.
2.4k words
3.7
91k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,374 Followers

Many thanks to ReneeandKent for their editing of this story.

*

As you might remember, the first part of this story ended with me having only one-day left of my time as a 'jailbird'. It had been a very interesting and useful experience that I never would regret. But today was the great day to be a free man again.

My wife had told me that she was too busy in her new job to be able to catch me at the jail. Even a phone call to her in the morning about lunch together got a negative answer from her but that was no surprise. I had been told by my friends that it was common for her to have lunch with a 'Fox Gilbert', a divorced very rich man with a reputation of 'a good guy'.

You probably even remember that I, Emil Silwergran, a self-employed accountant with two female employees. I was sentenced to three months in jail for hitting the crap out of my wife's boss at a bowling hall after his bragging about seducing and fucking my wife Pernilla. She was usually called Nilla and it had occurred during a conference trip. She accused him of rape after he had got her too drunk to been able to resist or remember his doings. Of course, nobody knows for sure, but my bet is that Nilla's version is closer to the truth than her boss's.

My wife's boss Ronny and his wife Molly Haller got new jobs far from our home town after Molly's scandal; having been fucked in all her openings by a very famous actor in a sex film on the web. Simple reasons had made that film a very popular download in our town. That's why it was impossible for her continuing working as a headmaster at a local school. The local authorities had suggested to her to move further with a salary for two years in her pocket. She accepted, especially when her husband had got an equal suggestion at his job after his scandal with my wife.

At first, after getting to know about my wife's cheating with her boss, I had screamed about divorce but calmed down a little when getting further information about what happened during that conference. Nilla and I had agreed about a time-out during my time in jail and immediately after I was out of there; we were going to the Portuguese island Madeira for a vacation week together with five other couples for celebrating 10 years since a memorable hike in the North. Indeed very memorable for Nilla and me because we met on that hike after I had replaced her cheating boyfriend on a short notice.

Nilla and I had agreed to avoid all arguing at home before our vacation and among the others during the vacation. We would clear up our relationship in private during the evenings at Madeira.

My employee, Mariette Lager, who picked me up at the jail, and I were back in our town close to lunchtime. We even caught my other employee and went to a fair restaurant for lunch. I wasn't surprised to see Nilla and Fox Gilbert sitting in a discrete corner. The girls and I waved "Hi" to them without showing any further interest. Of course, Nilla had seen me two weeks ago at the jail and probably had not seen him since yesterday, so she must prefer that Fox. But I couldn't blame her for that decision if Fox was more important to her. Who didn't prefer a charming polite multimillionaire before an ex convict?

Fox's real name is Gilbert Hubertsson and he got his pet name after his divorce after the ex-wife tried to get 50% of everything he owned but left town with a huge debt to her lawyers.

My employees and I left the restaurant before Nilla and Fox but I went to their table and told her that I would go back to work for the evening after being home and greeting the kids. As expected, she had no objections.

I worked hard the next day and at the evening her parents came to live in our house and look after the kids during our holiday week. Early the next morning we were on the way to the airport. Nilla, nor I, had had any sex nor any serious talking about our future since I came back home. Now in the car, she suggested that we should try to decide matters that same evening at the hotel.

The flight was in time and the landing at Madeira went well though it is one of the strangest airports in the world. Almost like an aircraft carrier with high steep slopes to the ocean at both ends of a short landing strip.

Our party decided to meet for a dinner together after installing us at the hotel. As we had plenty of time left to that, Nilla asked me if it was okay if we took the first step for clearing out our relation. It was okay with me and she gave me a sheet of paper with an envelope and asked me write down honest replies to the questions printed on the paper.

It was a very simple game because the first question read: "It is obvious that we have some serious problems in our marriage. What do you suggest for solving them?"

I wrote, "Find a way back to a happy family again. I'm sure we can do it if we want to do it."

The second and last question read: "Why do you want to do what you suggested us to do?"

I wrote, "Because I love you and I love our children. I really hope that you love me and the children so we can be a happy real family again."

After giving our envelopes to each other she said that if we had written different suggestions, all further comments had to wait until we were back at the hotel the next day. That was so if we had time to think about possible solutions and if some matters could be negotiated to the satisfaction for both of us. Strange game, indeed! My guess was that she had probably found the idea in some 'Woman's Magazine', but I accepted to play it with her.

We opened the envelopes at the same time. Nilla's suggestion to the first question was, 'Divorce'! The second question's answer read, 'Because it might be the best solution for both of us.'

It was short and clear. She had written just what I feared after hearing all the rumors about Fox and her. What surprised me most was that she had not mentioned our children so much as with a single word. The only positive so far in this silly game was that she got a strange look in her face when she read what I had written to her.

The next day our party rented a big van for an excursion trip around the island that we did before lunch. After lunch we, after a drive at the feared 'donkey path' a narrow cliff road, we arrived at the restaurant at Porto Moniz at the north coast just by the ocean. Nilla's cell phone rang just after the lunch. We were on the way out from the Restaurant and it became obvious it was a very private call because she rushed out to take it without any eavesdropper close to her. The other couples decided to take a walk but I told them that I would do something first and find them later.

I found a flat lava-stone close to the ocean, sat down and rang my office for some business talk. I think that Nilla joined the others after her call but didn't care much until she suddenly came running towards me.

She shouted, "You scared me!"

I understood she had feared that I might do something dramatic due to the unwanted divorce and replied, "Do you really mind?"

"You still are and will always be the father of my children," she said.

"Don't you think that Fox will spoil them so much that they don't care much about me?"

She shouted at me again, "We'll have a serious talk and I promise to tell you the whole damn truth when we are back at the hotel. Just hold your horses until then."

The van driver was a good guide and it was almost six o'clock when we were back at the hotel and decided to see the other couples for dinner at eight.

As soon as Nilla and I were in our room she attacked me with, "What the hell did you do at the sea. You scared the shit of me when they said you gone to the sea and nobody had seen you after that."

"I called my office and I can promise you that I had no other plans there at the ocean. No doubt that I'm a big looser, but not a so mad looser. Yesterday you hit me down in the shit with your answers to the questions about our future but somehow I must survive and life must go on. However, I have some important matters to say to you and I want to do it now if it is okay according to the rules of your game?" I said to her.

She had a surprised look in her face but said, "Please begin."

"I don't blame you for wanting a divorce. I don't blame you because I can't give you a new BMW for shopping car, neither can I pay for your shopping at the best shops in Paris and London or give you first class flights to expensive holiday resorts around the world. The only thing I can offer you is love in a real genuine family. That obviously doesn't mean much in these days and why nobody or only a very few people will blame you for dumping me and preferring the so called 'good life' together. You being with somebody who can give you all those things I've mentioned and hopefully even his love trumps a lot of things. But I really hope that we can agree about the kids without any bitter fight." I said.

Nilla stared me right in my eyes and replied, "You have behaved as a damn stupid fool. Instead of asking me, your wife, about the truth, you have believed all silly rumors about Gilbert Hubertsson and me. Everything what your slandering friends have told you has turned to a truth in your mind. The simple truth is that Gilbert and I don't have any affair. We have never had any affair and we will never have any affair. I can't deny that we have met many times, but only for lunch and business talks. Everything began when he connected me to some information about the bank and I persuaded him to try us. Today he is a new important customer at the bank and the day you came out from the jail he persuaded me to quit my job at the bank and begin working for him instead. Yes, he offered me both a BMW as company car and much better salary than I have at the bank."

I was silent and she continued, "Taking Ronny's job at the bank wasn't too easy but thanks to winning Gilbert Hubertsson as a new customer, indeed the very best one that our office ever had, I got accepted in my new, better position but much envy still remained. Then Gilbert and his American girlfriend had begun talking about marriage and for several reasons they will live in New York after the wedding.

Gilbert girlfriend is her aging parent's only child and that's why she wants to live close to them. An another important reason is that she is now ruling a big family business. It may very well be in equal size to what Gilbert has here, probably much bigger. That's why Gilbert needed somebody to take care of his interests here. He persuaded me and I accepted. I hope that explains why my lunch with him that day you got out from jail was more important than with you because he left to the airport immediately after the lunch."

Nilla had more to say, "The call I got after the lunch today was from him and included an invitation for me to their wedding in New York. Of course, if I'm happy enough to go with a loving husband; even he is included in that invitation."

I was silent and she continued, "I told Gilbert that I have a loving husband and we are very happy about his kind invitation. I can promise that you, only you and our children are my real love. I still love you and don't want to divorce you. Please forgive me for what I wrote to you yesterday because I wasn't sure about your feelings for me and wanted to test you. My only condition for our marriage is that I want us to skip arguing about all the crap that happened in the past and have a new start from this very moment. Do you agree? "

My surprise was total and I was ashamed to been have been stupid enough to believe all rumors about Nilla and Fox. Her cheatings would be forgotten in history and my revenge cheating at the jail would never be brought up to any agenda. The main thing from now on would be looking forward with a new start in our marriage. Of course I said, "Yes, I do."

We began our re-started marriage with intensive hot sex with a Nilla even giving me the very best blowjob of my life. Great sex until it was high time to get ready for the dinner.

Nilla and I were slightly late and our friends noted immediately that something had happened between Nilla and me. That's why they hurried to fix a couple of bottles of sparkling wine to celebrate our saved marriage.

Our great sex continued after the dinner and I think the clock was almost three at the morning before Nilla and I fell in sleep after our latest lovemaking. It's also why we were rather tired during the hike at a Levada.

The remaining time of the holiday was a very pleasant time for Nilla and me, just like a new romantic honeymoon at that beautiful island.

We had saved our marriage and were back to a happy family again and I'm sure that both of us will be doing our best in the future to keep our relationship on that level.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,374 Followers