Thot Crimes Ch. 01

Story Info
In the distant future, human touch has been outlawed...
2.2k words
3.97
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[pre-story]Disclaimer: All Characters are 18+

Hello there, faithful readers! So, this is another personal project, a random idea that I may or may not continue writing, depending on the response it gets. It's a little silly, and quite possibly the story most densely-packed with puns, wordplay, and double-entendres that I've ever written. I'm quite pleased with it. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy, and let me know what you think! Should I keep going?[/pre-story]

*****

The room was dark, but for six dim spotlights. In the center, there was a raised platform, upon which men and women in long white coats worn over loose-fitting turtlenecks stood gathered around a damaged machine, muttering amongst themselves as they pulled circuit boards and wires out of the metal shell of the device before them, plugging and unplugging things and splicing wires together. The other five lights shone down upon five figures in black robes with spiked metal shoulderpads, each face shrouded in darkness beneath a deep hood as they sat behind a long, semicircular desk that loomed over the central platform. Each robe was trimmed with a different color accent, yellow, blue, red, green, and purple. As the five figures loomed over the figures in white coats, the air was thick with tension, nearly silent, until the right connection was made and the device hummed to life, its lights glowing a pale blue.

"Is it ready?" The central figure asked from beneath his red-fringed hood, his voice deep, harsh, and vaguely electronic.

The white-coated figures tensed, looking back and forth among themselves before one swallowed nervously, steeled himself, and stepped forward. "Y-yes, Elder... the drone's memory appears to be intact." He announced, shakily.

There was a moment of tense silence once again, before another robed figure spoke, his hood trimmed with blue. "Initiate the playback, beginning five minutes prior to going offline. Then leave us." He commanded.

"Y-yes, Elder, at once." The man in the white coat replied, then hurriedly began gathering his tools, as did the rest, before one leaned over and pressed a button on an attached device. The lights on the damaged machine glowed brighter and brighter for a moment, before the foremost light projected forward, forming a holographic screen in midair. The white-coated figures slipped out of the spotlight as the playback began, disappearing into the darkness, leaving the hooded figures alone with the recording.

---

"Halt. Halt. Halt. You are ordered to halt. Failure to comply will be recorded as resisting arrest. Halt. Halt. Halt." A mechanical voice played on loop as the drone sped down the sidewalk, rushing over the heads of onlookers in pursuit of a highlighted figure, a female in a pink turtleneck, with long blonde hair that flowed behind her as she fled her mechanical pursuers, a small readout identifying her as [Citizen 8008135, Kristen Klassen, 21, charges: Indecency, Resisting Arrest]. As the drone's camera passed over bystanders, the system identified them all in similar fashion while also verifying each was wearing their mandatory loose-fitting turtleneck and long, shapeless pants. Suddenly, the highlighted subject took a sharp turn, disappearing between two looming, concrete buildings. The drone swept out, away from the building so as to take the corner without losing speed, swerving out over the street, rushing over parked hovercars before falling into formation behind two other drones and speeding down the alleyway.

The chase led the drones deeper into the alleys between structures, each time they turned a corner they barely had time to make visual contact with the suspect once again before she once again disappeared around another building. But the drones were relentless, and humans make mistakes. Eventually, the suspect was located in a dead end, her back flat against a cold concrete wall as she watched the drones approach, her expression terrified. As the drones drew closer, the looping electronic voice cut off suddenly, only to immediately pick up once more with new recording "Citizen 8008135, you are charged with Indecency and Resisting Arrest. Your words and actions are being recorded, and will be held as evidence against you. You are ordered to submit yourself to the custody of this drone until you can be collected. Failure to do so will-"

"You're wrong!" The suspect shouted over the mechanical voice. "I'm innocent! I'm wearing the clothes! How am I indecent?" She pleaded, tugging at the fabric of her turtleneck illustratively. As the drone camera drew closer, it was easier to make out her features in detail. She was an attractive girl, pale skin, long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and full, naturally-pink lips. She wore no makeup, as was expected, and indeed, her clothes were within the standards, but the system highlighted her chest, which heaved up and down as she panted for breath, twin mounds the size of cantaloupes that pushed against the material of her turtleneck and gently jiggled each time she took a breath, crowned with a pair of stiff, marble-sized bumps that even the thick material of her top couldn't hide.

"Citizen 8008135's clothing violates indecency standards in two categories: citizen's sweater is insufficiently loose, and citizen has failed to wear requisite undergarments. You are ordered to submit yourself to the custody of-" The mechanical voice replied, returning to its usual script.

"Are you serious?! You're going to arrest me for... for... It's laundry day! All my bras are drying! I just had to grab some fabric softener, so I threw on an old sweater to run to the store!" She desperately tried to explain.

"Irrelevant" The mechanical voice replied. "You are ordered to submit yourself to the custody of-"

"I didn't think anyone would notice! I swear, I wasn't trying to... incite anything! Please, I swear, I'll buy extra bras, I'll never do it again, please, don't..." She pleaded, sinking to her knees in the alleyway, eyes welling with tears.

"Irrelevant. You are ordered to submit yourself to the custody of-" The electronic voice repeated.

This time, it was cut off by a loud 'CH-CHOOM' sound as a pair of Contained Ultrahot Matter shots came from behind, bright white blasts that struck the two drones on either side of the camera, the CUM blasts melting through their plating in an instant, the floating drones swiftly dropping to the ground with a clatter as their inner workings fried. The remaining drown whipped around, its camera settling upon three figures, their information swiftly appearing on screen beside them, the two holding weapons highlighted. All three wore similar outfits, gray-and-black camouflage tank tops and matching baggy pants, all of them bearing various pouches on their belts and strapped to their thighs. On the left, a large male with tan skin, mid-length black hair, brown eyes, identified as [Citizen 181G801, James Langer, 24, charges: Indecency, Resisting Arrest, Assault (enforcement drone, enforcement officer)] On the right, a small female with fair, freckled skin, short brown hair, brown eyes, and thick glasses, with several piercings on her face, labeled [Citizen P3RV3R7, ASHLEY Mayer, 22, Charges: Indecency, Resisting Arrest, Possession of Indecent Media, Distribution of Indecent Media, Cyber-Assault, Assault (enforcement drone)]. Both held CUM blasters, James' hand quickly pumping the reloader grip up and down the shaft of his weapon, before pointing the domed energy projection assembly at its tip toward the remaining drone, the twin spherical canisters at the base of the weapon humming ominously.

"Assaulting an enforcement drone is a priority offense. You are ordered to submit yourself to the custody of-" The mechanical voice began as the third figure stepped forward. She had dark, mahogany skin, short, black, curly hair, and full, dark lips. She wasn't much taller than Ashley, but she seemed to have a sort of presence to her. Her tank-top was filled out by a pair of mounds the size of oranges, but she'd traded her loose pants for skin-tight leggings which hugged her thick thighs, wide hips, and round ass. Her clothes also did nothing to hide her mechanical right arm, covered in a carbon-black skin molded to resemble the underlying muscle of a normal human arm, or the scars extending from where it attached. Her label read [Citizen 184D455, Trinity Morgan, 32, Charges: Indecency, Resisting Arrest, Assault (enforcement drone, enforcement officer), Treason, (CLASSIFIED)]. Suddenly, her mechanical hand shot out, quicker than the eye could follow, grabbing the drone. The moment she made contact, a massive electrical surge shot through the drone, and it fell to the ground with a clatter, rolling on its side until it was faced toward the end of the alleyway where its original target still cowered. The screen began to display major malfunctions in almost every major system, but apparently, the camera and microphone managed to survive as the scene continued to play out in front of the now-still drone.

Trinity slowly walked toward Kristen, the blonde girl staring, wide-eyed, mouth agape, eyes flicking between the fallen drones and her three apparent rescuers. "Listen, I know you have questions, but there's no time, more drones are probably on the way and we need to hurry up and disappear. We can get you out of here, take you somewhere safe, but you have to trust us. We're on your side." The dark-skinned woman explained.

Kristen's expression was torn. "I... How... I don't..." she muttered, shaking her head for a moment, before closing her eyes and taking a breath, calming herself down. "Okay. I... I don't know any of you, but I don't think I really have any options right now, but before I go anywhere... who are you people?" She asked, looking back and forth between the three of them.

Trinity smirked. "I'm Trinity. That's Ashley, and that's Jim." She explained, gesturing to her companions. "We're with Truth and Hotness Over Tyranny."

Kristen's eyes widened with recognition and excitement. "You're THOTs?"

Trinity nodded, shifting her stance, subtly striking a confident pose. "And proud of it. Now, if you're coming with us, come, we gotta move before more drones show up." She concluded, gesturing for the blonde to follow as she turned and walked out of frame.

Kristen stood there for a moment more, chewing her lip nervously, before following the woman out of view.

"Trinity, I think the drone you shocked is still on." Ashley called from offscreen.

"Shit. Blast it, quick."

"You don't want me to wipe its memory?"

"No time, I can hear 'em on the way, just blast it a couple times and hope you fry the drive."

There was a mechanical 'ch-chick' sound, followed by a 'CHOOM', and the display flashed white for an instant, then went black.

---

Without the display's glow, the chamber was dark again, the hooded elders once again all that was visible in the space.

"The THOTs are growing bolder." The figure hidden beneath the hood of a blue-trimmed robe spoke.

"Too bold. Rumors of the THOTs are spreading, despite the censors in place." The one in the green robe added.

"We will have to act. A show of force, to keep them cowering." The blue robe concurred.

"No." Spoke the red robe, firmly. "Acting against them openly would only only grant them legitimacy. We don't need to make martyrs of them and inspire a mass uprising."

"What then? We cannot ignore them much longer." The yellow robe cautioned.

Silence hung in the air for a moment, before the purple robe spoke up "...I may have an option."

---

"You know..." Trinity began, glancing back toward Kristen as she led the girl through a subterranean maintenance tunnel. "You'd make a pretty good THOT yourself, blondie, if the commander gives the okay."

Kristen blinked in surprise. "What? Me?" She asked, slightly incredulous.

Trinity nodded. "Well, you managed to outrun a squad of drones for three blocks, for one. You're also not panicking, despite everything, and you're cautious about who to trust, but realistic about your situation, which shows you can think straight under pressure. That'll all be real important... if you make the cut." Trinity replied without looking back, knowing the tight space would carry her voice back to Kristen.

"I... Thanks?" Kristen replied, her mind whirling. It seemed like higher praise than she deserved, she certainly didn't feel like she had the makings of a THOT... After a moment of silence, Kirsten felt a tap on her shoulder. She glanced over to find Ashley walking at her side, a smirk on her lips as she gestured the blonde to lean closer. The mousy brunette was at least a head shorter than Kristen, so she had to lean down awkwardly to get close enough for the smaller girl to whisper into her ear.

"You into girls?" The smaller woman asked.

"...What?" Kristen whispered back, confused, her cheeks turning slightly pink.

"Listen, if you join up, you stay in the HQ, but if you don't, you get moved out. Trinity's not lying, but she really wants you to sign up 'cause she's got a thing for cute blondes." Ashley explained, and Kristen's cheeks flushed several shades darker. "No pressure, but she's not the only one who's hoping you'll stick around... or the only one who thinks you're cute." She added, pulling away to flash the blonde a playful smile and a suggestive eyebrow-wiggle before moving back into position behind her.

Kristen's head was spinning. What kind of organization was this? What was she getting herself into? But then, it wasn't like she had a lot of options...