Thoughts

Story Info
She experiences a dreamy submission.
1.6k words
4.53
14k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head is weighing heavily on my neck, I can barely keep my eyes open. Vivid dreams invaded my sleep - waking me a few times last night. I was never frightened, but concerned about the content. He was in my dreams again, taking advantage of me. No words were spoken, but the look in his eyes as he explored me continues to haunt my memory. It's roots are imbedded in my need to please, it's a must for happiness. If he's satisfied and appreciative, then I'm more than fulfilled. I'm not like this with anyone else - only him. My alter ego takes over when in his presence, and I have no control. I continue to be distracted as I move about, putting my house in order, listening to the irregular rain pelting my skylight.

". . . You spoil me with your voice, so soft, like velvet . . . "

I've been told that I appear cold and aloof to strangers. I am who and what I am, but I truly try not to project an image of one who's remote. My bearing is confident, when moving about - I do so with a strong determined stride. Airing my beliefs, defending causes, is done without reserve. My sense of humor is quick and sometimes biting. But, my sensuality is conspicuous. Men watch as I walk by and some will comment - unwelcome remarks. I don't have a notable beauty that draws their attention, but rather a carnal confidence that I apparently radiate, serving as a beacon. However, the minute he's near, I'm quiet and reserved, following his lead. The beacon ceases to shine. Men don't stare when he walks beside me, obviously no comments are forthcoming. I'm in his possession and they know this.

" . . . How do you like it? What makes you moan, baby?"

Tears blur my eyes when we kiss, my desire's so unbearable. His spontaneous sweet sentiments take me by surprise each-and-every time. I can't remember when I've been treated so well. It's a struggle to reign in the fantasies that shadow my day. His inspiration is taking hold of me. At any moment an image is raised: looking down at me - wrapping me in his arms - resting my head on his shoulder with my lips barely touching his neck. His cheek lays upon the top of my head. His arms claim me as we collapse into a blending of bodies. I'm lost in forever.

Coming up behind me, trapping my arms against my body - he pulls me firmly into him. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts, I never heard him enter. Soft warm kisses dance upon the back of my neck and sends shimmering rushes through me. A chill runs up my arms as desire heats my belly. Passionate pressure builds in my chest, warm breath tickles my shoulder. I'm captivated with sweet words murmured into my ear. I'll soon burst without release.

" . . . Please, please, please . . . "

Turning to reach for his face, taking it in my hands, I lean in to touch my lips to his. Tracing the tip of my tongue along the tender inner line of his lips. I take my leisure to experience every sensation, drawing in his scent which is beguiling. Feeling his spirit within my grasp, against the length of my body. A soft bite of his lip, I brush my softly parted mouth along the curve of his jaw, pausing just below his ear . . . the most sensitive place - where the pulse beats steady. He sends me to the bedroom where the dimness welcomes me. Glimmering candle-lite casts a soft glow about the room - when he enters the flame sparkles in his eyes. I'm instructed to lay on the bed. Soft sensual music completes the scene.

" . . . Lie on your back and put your hands over your head . . . "

Binding my hands with a scarf, making sure it's tight so that I can barely move my wrists. Tracing fingertips down my arms to my shoulder, stopping too near my breasts. I ache to be touched, but he pauses to cast sweet torture over me. Circling my nipples, they harden in response to the tender touch . . . just the finger tip teases, trails, I can barely feel his touch and yet the fire it stirs is a heat that burns with the purest passion. It's hypnotizing. I realize he's pulling away, open my eyes and I watch him walk out of the room.

" . . . Don't move, not an inch. You know what will happen . . . "

Staring at the door, begging him to return, willing him to return - when he enters again with another scarf. A tingle of fear courses my belly - deep. Sensing my anxiety he takes his time, approaches the bed and seizes my ankles in his hands, wrapping the scarf around each in turn, then tightening it. I lie very still, focusing on his shadow cast by candle-lite.

". . . On the floor, on your knees, sweetheart . . . "

Sitting up, I slip my legs over the side of the bed and stand with weakness. I drop to my knees and as I kneel before him I kiss his inner thighs before his hand grasps my chin, lifting my face toward his.

" . . . Not until I tell you . . . "

I stay still, watching and wanting. Standing before me, his desire is facing me ... so close . . . I cannot touch. Running his fingers through my hair, whispering instruction . . . to be still, to hold my place. Leaning closer to me, he touches the tip of his head to my lips. Still I cannot take him in, sneaking my tongue out to taste. The drip that waits spreads across the tip of my tongue. Holding so still he allows me to taste just a little. His hands grab my hair, pulling my head back and caressing the tip of his head across my lips, but refusing my desire to taste all of him. The skin so warm, firm and yet soft. He twitches against my lips.

Stepping back, he leans down to lift me to my feet. Pulling me close, I feel him push against my bound hands. I hold him, stroking slowly. He caresses the back of my thighs, fingers gripping, moving up to the small of my back. Holding me hard to his body. Grabbing both breasts and kneading gently, watching my eyes, commanding me to keep mine on his own. Grabbing my waist, he turns me toward the bed and bends me over, my bound hands rest on the soft comforter. His fingers explore the swells of my hips, between - a finger quickly drives into me and out again, then moves lower between my thighs. Softly petting, a finger searching and discovering the tender nub. Light - soft - quick - the strokes shimmer across the soft little mound. Lifting and turning me, I stand before him as he sits on the edge of the bed. He releases my hands and unbinds my ankles. I'm in his embrace.

The weight of his head, as it rests against my stomach, sends quivers through me, idly massaging his neck. I kneel between his legs, favoring him with lite kisses and nibbles, making my way down his face . . . neck . . . chest . . . tugging his t-shirt over his head. Lowering myself to trail lips to nipples, responding at once to my kisses. My nails softly play across his back - to his waist. My hands reach for his legs, fingers spread and moving up his thighs. His fingers reach into my hair, cradling my head. Thumbs under my chin, lift my face towards his and our passionate kisses return. I seek him, wanting to take hold and please with slow steady strokes. Bending to my face in his hands, he looks into my eyes, "What is it about you that creates this fire?"

"I never say 'No'," I answer.

He closes his eyes . . . opens his mind - to me and all the possibilities we possess. His firmness increases and I know he is close...I slow as he rises from the bed, grasping my arms he lays me across the downy soft comforter on my stomach. Grasping my wrists he again binds them, but behind my back this time. His hands take my ankles and spread them wide. The mattress dips as he kneels between my legs. Lowering himself over me, nipping my shoulders lightly, slipping into me, parting my warm, moist lips. Slowly pushing to his full length and pausing. Holding still - knowing I will try to rock to bring him to a burst of fire inside me.

"Stay still, I'll make love to you...you will take it..."

A purring moan rises in my throat, it takes all I have not to move. After interminable ticks of time his violent energy erupts and he takes me hard. I cum so fast I can't believe it happened...but it keeps going, never-ending rocking of electric passion. His release follows as hard and he falls onto me, pinning me to the bed. Laying so still, I can only feel his rasping breath down my neck, the beating of his heart against my back. My clenched fists pull against my restraints until the slow ebbing releases me into euphoric repose.

My wrists are unbound when he lifts off of me, falling along side of me, pulling me against his chest. Sleep claims us, so deep and peaceful. We are pure together, I've never wanted for more.