Thoughts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb was a good-looking woman. I think she was around fifty-six. Good physical condition and walked most every day. I asked her in for a beverage and she accepted. She had on white shorts and a t-shirt with a sports bra underneath it.

She was sitting on the couch and I was on the love seat right next to her. I asked her if she was going to divorce Don and she told me that she decided to get even with him instead.

After she found out about Don and the neighbor woman she told him that some day she would get even. He would not know with who or when but it was going to happen. She also told him if she ever found him cheating again she would take him to the cleaners.

It's been five months since she had talked with Don about the cheating. She made him come clean and found out he was with two other women whom he gave veggies too. One was married and the other single. That's when she asked about Carol and he said he never touched her.

I asked her if she got her revenge yet and she told me no but it was going to happen. "Bob, do you find me attractive?"

"Yes, even more than attractive. You're a very beautiful woman and have nice physical attributes."

"Come on Bob, you know why I'm here. Do you want to fuck me or not? This will only be a one time thing and it stays just between you and me." She wouldn't tell anyone but she wanted the satisfaction of knowing she got even with him.

I was surprised at her frankness. "Barb, I'll have sex with you but not just a fuck. I'm not like that anymore. Even though we're not in love I will make love to your body. It's the way I am. If I'm going to have sex, I want it to be great."

She was surprised. I guess she thought she would take her shorts off and I'd stick my dick in her and she would go back home, her revenge complete.

"Ok, but you must understand it's only going to be the one time and you have to promise to keep it a secret. I don't want Don to know who it was with. Do you promise?"

"I promise!" I took her by the hand and lead her into my bedroom. She went to take off her clothes when I stopped her. "I'll do that if you don't mind." I reached down and took her t-shirt and pulled it off. I then unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down her beautiful legs.

The first thing I thought was how could Don cheat on a woman that looked like this. Then I remembered in my early years how I was just as stupid.

She was standing there and I got on my knees and was kissing her belly. She didn't expect it as she let out a light moan. She put her hands on the back of my neck. I kept kissing her belly and was now under her belly button. I loved kissing a woman between her belly button and mound.

When I got to her panties I pulled them down her thighs. When they fell to her feet, she stepped out of them. I had her sit on the edge of the bed and got on my knees and lifted her legs and it made her fall back and lay on the bed. I saw this beautiful wet, pink pussy waiting for me to take it. I spread her legs and put them on my shoulders and buried my face in her pussy.

"Bob, I can't believe you're doing this. Don would never eat my pussy. He would want for me to suck him but never return the favor."

"I'm not Don and I love sucking on your pussy lips. They're so soft and wet." I buried my face as far as I could against her pussy and began tongue fucking her. She was moving her ass all over the place.

I reached down and took a finger and rubbed her juices on in and stuck it in her ass. "Oh God, I can't believe I'm doing this," Barb gasped.

She had an orgasm and spewed her juices against my face. I just kept licking and tongue fucking her. She kept screaming out a lot of noises. I finally got up and asked her to get in the middle of the bed. While she was moving up she took off her sports bra. Damn! What beautiful tits she had.

Something I might mention here. I don't do much kissing, if any, with my partners. It was all about sex and not about love.

My face was covered in her juices and I went right to her tits. I sucked, kissed and even lightly bit on them. She loved it and we played around for a while. "Barb, it's time for you to fuck me."

I rolled over on my back and she happily mounted me. I watched her take my cock and place it at her pussy. She kept sliding the head of my cock back and forth against the opening of her pussy. Every time she did she shuddered. Finally she dropped down and my cock was buried in her. I loved looking at her face.

Watching another man's wife, a man who tried to bed my ex-wife, having orgasms while riding my cock, that was the best. The facial expression said it all. She was really into it. I kept rubbing her tits while she rode me. Faster and faster she moved up and down on my cock.

I couldn't take much more as I pulled her down and shot a load up into her. She screamed out how good it felt. She sat there and rubbed her pussy back and forth across my pubic area until her spasms stopped. I handed her a handful of tissues, which she put between her legs as she got up. My cock was coated with our juices.

She headed to the bathroom. I knocked on the door and handed her clothes to her. When she came out I was dressed. "I swear I never expected to have such a wonderful time. I just figured it would be a quick fuck and my revenge would be over. Don is nothing like you, that was the best sex I've ever had. There has been no one else since I married Don."

"Barb, thank you. I've always thought that Don was a lucky man to have such a beautiful wife. I now know how lucky he really is. I know you just did it for revenge, but I'm here if you ever want to have another go around." I said it kind of like a joke but we both knew I meant it.

For what it's worth, she did come back twice in the last two months. I gave her my best every time. Don rides down the block and I just nod to him. He has no clue that his wife and I have been fucking up a storm. The last time I rubbed her pussy until she pissed and had an orgasm. I'm beginning to like doing that. Most women have never been there before. I love being their first.

I need to tell you something that kind of pissed me off. As I've told you I go on AAA trips with the group from another city. I heard that Eagle Rock tours was having an Elvis impersonators show in Cleveland. I called up and booked me a seat. The agent said they had two full bus loads on, so that I would be on bus number two. She gave me all the times and information I needed. The trip included a lunch at one of the larger restaurants.

I got there early and got on my bus. As I was sitting there talking to a couple of other guys I looked out the window and saw Carol and Dawn getting on bus number one. I asked Amy the trip director if she knew them very well.

"Oh yes, they travel with us all the time. For at least the last six months. They don't miss very many of our trips. They have been on a number of our over night trips also."

I really felt bad. One of the reasons we divorced was she didn't want to travel or go anywhere. I guess she just didn't want to go with me.

The guys I was talking to, Ed and John said they tried to get the girls to go out with them a number of times but they always refuse. They're always nice enough but said they don't date.

I mentioned to Ed and John that I've known both women most of my life. I told them that Carol left her husband and moved in with Dawn. They have always been extremely close. I figured I'd leave it at that.

Needless to say the two men talked and of course figured they were lesbians. I thought about telling them the truth but it was a little revenge and probably did the girls a favor.

I did my best to make sure they didn't see me. After the show I sat with a man named Jerry and his wife June. We talked for a while and in came Carol and Dawn. Jerry knew them from other shows and invited them to sit with us. I have to say they were rather surprised to see me sitting there.

Jerry introduced us and I pretended I didn't know them and had to laugh when Jerry told them I was alone. I guess he was trying to fix me up. Ed and John walked by them and didn't even say hi. They gave me a strange look, wondering if I might have said something to them.

I ate my lunch rather quickly and told everyone it was nice meeting them and got up and went back to my bus. I was standing outside when Carol and Dawn came out. They started to say something but I stopped them.

"Carol, I'm happy to see you enjoy going different places. At least you have someone you care about to go with you. Don't worry, I won't be going with Eagle Rock tours. I'll stick with AAA so we won't be running into each other."

Before they could respond I got on my bus.

*

End of chapter 4

Fifth and final chapter will be submitted tomorrow

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

12