Thoughts of Being in the Wrong Place

Story Info
High fantasy, you might think it's silly, but do I care?
1.1k words
3.67
3.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
190 Followers

Pure fantasy inspired by watching too many voyeur videos

*

Up I go, adjusted, patted smooth, swivelled a touch then another pat, another tweak and still until darkness falls. My pal Gus down below sighs, limbs move up and down then side to side, I am made to wiggled several times and it's suddenly extremely dark. My pal and I giggle, but it's all the usual motion.

Later I was slightly overwhelmed by a warmth and I feel stuffed into soft layers of perfumed layers of my usual companion. The sensation repeats, subsides and repeats many times accompanied by noises, voices,buzzes and beeps. Silence returns for a while. Gus speaks probably to remind me she's still there. Funny name Gus for a female but that's how I know her.

"Cor! That's better, bloody tight...big difference, smooooothh....aaahh, she doesn't do that often," she sighs. "You realise we are rejections Labby. Was next to an old pal of mine the other night, Ms...you know her."

I didn't react, knowing the story Gus had spouted on from the day we met. "Ms tells me we aren't cheap, just the wrong place at the wrong time...." Gus in her superior status and who can blame her having the prime position, intended to go on.

"....Bu told me the same thing Gus, same thing as Ms, she sees more and knows these things," I interjected, "When her and I were together."

"Bu is cheap anyway, compared to me...and you of course. That's the difference in us, I mean her and me, not you and me. She's very different, being round there, bit thicker and she can't hear us," snickered Gus. Thank goodness, I mused, she'd be really shitty.

"Did you meet that stranger over the weekend?" I queried. "Very different...what's her name er...?"

"Oh you mean Sel. Yes I did, bit of an old sort of interloper on our patch." Gus giggled. "Oh ho. hang on. Here we go."

The light changed, there was less surrounding noise. She found herself roughly handled, creased then scrunched to one side. Something hard cramped not only her but her style, which was pretty and delicate. "Ouch, that hurts," as a sharp edged slightly grubby crudely blunt object, started a regular push and shove, settling her into a rhythm she knew well - I unfortunately didn't. Fucking Orientals. She ceased her chat, so I thought back to the short term encounter with Sel.

She arrived quietly, slowly and carefully, I could see she was elderly. Nudged against her, I think by mistake, we got talking and her plummy tones were very different to me, Gus and Bu. She had a nice safe perfume, I guessed more Johnsons Talc than my usual Chanel 5. Gus' perfume could vary hour to hour. Sel had a very much lived in appearance, frayed round the edges, some knotty lumps and a distinctive built in worn smooth countenance. She was extremely surprised to find me. I knew what she was going to say straight off, but however she tried to hide a bit of a sniffy attitude to my initial approach, well I did slide up to her from behind.

I confessed I knew I was in the wrong place, but she assured me that I would be more than capable of doing my job. Sel had never met one like me before, but she had heard on the grapevine about a rogue group on the rails, who because of their size, shape, designs and more importantly price they had left for places far and wide within days. I confessed I was a rogue too, but had found a nice niche and how had she found it.

Sel told me it was short urgent visit, she'd arrived desperately short of time with no preparation and as I'd noticed to my surprise on her own. She'd interrupted the flow of conversation, complimenting me on the cute decoration I wore, once again it would have been stand alone without my support, but the highly decorated skim of pink lace and I became firm friends.

"Cripes, that was quick," giggled Gus patting and sorting her place. "Did you not notice?"

"Notice how rude it was or how you were treated...nah! Any change?"

"Slight, I think the texture made a difference, some don't stay long anyway. I mean before it changed I was forever itching and then when the search went on to make sure nothing was left behind.....well! You know. Hey! We were talking about Sel, filthy bitch I thought."

"Well she had her reasons, give the old girl that. Just as we were leaving her, she told me she was on her own which you must admit is unusual, but I was a bit upset when she came back. Poo!" I chuckled. "I wasn't happy the way she pushed me aside....."

"What do you mean...er...poo?" Gus asked.

"She bloody ponged, you know.... I seemed to gather a few grey strays too, luckily they went this morning....Oh Ho this is going to be interesting," I told Gus. "Don't jump."

I suddenly dropped low down and was shuffled around for a short while. I heard the merry tinkle of water, then we were all elevated, examined while hoisted in the air. We hung around on something shiny and waited as something crucial happened, then we were rolled, pulled, stretched and finally got back to our normal work stations. That happens a lot of times when we are removed from our standard domains and I think.....

"All your bloody fault Labby," Gus moaned.

"Look I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, don't blame me, bloody Orientals," I groaned again.

Soon we were back to normal and in darkness. Gus was complaining about a slight smell

and colour round her, but she always seems to be the centre of attention. Next she went on about discomfort as something new was taking up her space, then I think she said something about painters in and went quiet.

Explanation if you haven't already worked it out :-

The trials and tribulations of a pair of girl's panties with the makers label at the front, being put on, dressed over, at work, the owner being felt up, the difference after she had waxed her cunt, an old pair of resused knickers being put in the same drawer and finally a trip to the toilet, being removed to have a tampon inserted and the puzzle that features when a girl has to sort out her panties front to back.

Labels in panties are usually at the back.

Labbie, the label was manufactured in the Far East.

Her buddy Gus, short for Gusset

Their compatriot Bu, short for Butthole, the section of the rear part of Gus.

Ms, nick named as usual with all names in UK, was Marks and Spencer.

Sel, short for Selfriges a supposedly up market elderly store, and being an elderly pair of bloomers.

uksnowy
uksnowy
190 Followers