Thr Forgotten Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day that I was released from the hospital my friends and family were waiting at the school for me and Mikel to get home. When we pulled up I was in awe at how many people were there. They threw a welcome home party for me. Everyone congratulated me on my actions and my recovery. The party lasted till ten at night. When Mikel and I finally went to bed we were in shock at how our dorm looked now. The walls were completely redone and everything that was damaged or destroyed was replaced with brand new items. We both lay on my bed and just held in each other. While we were lying there I felt him start to drape kisses from my neck down my body to my hip. I flipped onto my stomach to try to deter him from what he was doing and then I felt him continue to drape kisses on me but this time on my scars on my back. I felt him place his hands on my waist as he continued to place kisses on my scars. I also felt something poking me in my leg. When I partially turned to look at him he sat there with one hand still on my waist and the other on his bulge. I moved to sit up and face him but he only let me turn over when he all the sudden pushed me back down and laid on top of me and kissed me passionately on my lips. I felt myself start to stir as his hands started to explore my body. He pulled his lips away from mine and started to kiss and nibble on my neck. Everywhere he nibbled my skin felt like it was on fire. We both groaned while he was grinding his crotch into mine. I was now fully erect and so was he. I uttered to him that we should take it easy; I just got out of the hospital.

"I know that is why I am going to do everything." I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"Are we fully going through with this then?" he answered me by leaning down and kissing me on my neck and then biting it. His hand also snaked under my boxer briefs and wrapped around my rock-hard member. He slipped his other hand into my briefs also and then slid them from my waist. He then slid his from his waist and then took my shaft into his mouth. I shuddered because it was the first time someone has ever sucked me. He soon had me moaning and grabbing his head and pushing it down onto my throbbing member. He stopped sucking me and crawled forward till he was straddling my chest and he slid his shaft into my mouth and I began to suck it. His member slid in and out of my mouth. He started to moan and slid in and out of my mouth faster and faster. He soon spurted and filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed and he pulled out of my mouth. I was still fully erect and he grabbed a bottle of lube and greased my shaft. He then placed my tip at the entrance of his hole and slowly slid down my shaft. He paused and let himself adjust to my girth. He then slid back up and slid back down. He started to pick up his pace and soon was easily sliding up and down my shaft. I wrapped my good arm around his back and he felt me dig my nails into his back. The feeling was so good that I started to moan louder. He continued to slide up and down my shaft as he pulled his head away from mine and I reached my good hand between his legs and wrapped my hand around his shaft and began to stroke him. I began to moan again as he sped up again. We were both moaning and I felt the pressure building up and I came the hardest I have ever cum before. It felt like I was never going to stop. He burst and showered my stomach and chest with his cum. He slid off me and leaned down and kissed me. When he stood back up he reached his hand out for me to take. I took his hand and he pulled me up off the bed and we pulled on our briefs and we headed for the showers. We washed each other while in the shower. He ran his hands over my back and my smooth chest. As he was washing my body he leaned in and kissed me. I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him in close to me. We held each other as the water cascaded down our lean bodies. We started to kiss again as the door to the bathroom opened and I quickly turned around and he began carefully scrubbing my back and cleaning the stitched and healing wounds. While we were showing the other people that walked in was just another gay kid that went to the school but had a different major that Mikel and me.

When we got back to our room we changed the sheets on my waterbed and Mikel plopped down on the bed. I walked over to the bookcase and pulled a sketch pad from the shelf. I sat down next to him on the bed and he sat up to see what I was looking at.

"What are these?" he asked me while looking at the images I drew on my sketchpad.

"These are just designs I drew for possible tattoos I wanted to get."

I handed him the sketchpad and he flipped through the few pages that I had of possible tattoos. He was looking at all of them but he kept pointing and nodding.

"I really like these ones." He said pointing to the second page I had drawn.

"Those are tattoos I am going to get."

"I think I might get them with you."

"So, you don't care that one of them has the symbol for male homosexuality?" he smiled at and told me that he doesn't care because to me at least he came fully out about being gay and he would have the same tattoo as the person he loves. I wrapped my arms around him and we kissed.

At about five in the morning a few days after our special night, I woke with such severe pain in my back and my chest that I was barely able to draw in a breath. Mikel woke up to the noise and flew out of bed. He snatched his phone from the night stand and called 911 and then he called his dad and the school nurse. His dad and the nurse raced to our room to try to help. With the thrashing and spasming from the pain, the stitches in my chest and back broke open and I started to bleed at a severe rate as the healed parts of the wounds ripped open again. When the paramedics arrived, I had stopped spasming and they rushed me from the room and into the ambulance. As we headed for the hospital the EMT was working on stopping the bleeding. When Mikel and his father got to the hospital, the doctors had stopped my bleeding and re-stitched my wounds. At that moment, they asked for me. The doctors told them that the problem was from inflamed muscles and from the previous surgery and possible activity that was too much for my body several severely pinched nerves. The doctors said I would be fine and that I could go home, I just needed to be kept an eye on and to see a massage therapist and a chiropractor. A week went by since that episode and I was fully healed.

*

Chapter 4- New Friends

It was the last month of summer and Tressa said that we had to go out dancing. That night when we got to the teen dance club we met a few friends from the gay and straight alliance that was through the public-school I went to. We all sat down at a table and then we ordered drinks and we got to talking. Mikel was really surprised by how well he got along with the two boys. Mikel pulled me out of my seat when Bad Boy started to play and we entered the dance floor. As we started to dance one of the two boys asked Tressa if she wanted to dance and they joined us.

"No thanks. I am waiting on my girlfriend." Tressa said.

As Mikel and I danced it almost became like we were the only two there out on the dance floor. As we were dancing in walks the most beautiful girl she had shoulder length brown hair with glasses. She was wearing a Suicide Squad shirt and a black pair of jeans. She walks up to Tressa and kissed her.

"Ana, you showed up I thought you would be working now." Tressa had said after they stopped kissing.

"No, I was off today just couldn't figure out what to wear." Ana said while looking at Mikel and me.

As the song ended, I moved to leave the floor but Mikel kept me out on the floor. The next song was a slow song, so I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close. His arms circled around me and we started to slow dance. We both had our eyes closed and when I opened them up I seen that everyone else cleared the dance floor and a spotlight was shining on us. I just closed my eyes and we danced till the song ended. At the end of the song we kissed and at that point there was a round of applause and whistles. At that point the two girls from the auction came up to me and Mikel and I introduced them to Tressa and the others.

I looked at the new girl that was standing behind Tressa and introduced myself. "Hey, I'm Alec and this is Mikel my ... my..."

"His boyfriend." Mikel as he cut me off because I didn't know what we were.

"My name is Ana. Nice to meet you." she said feeling a bit scared.

"She is my girlfriend." said Tressa very happily.

As we were talking we started getting to know one another and started becoming friends. We figured out that Tressa and Andi were Pansexual. Which means they will have sex with men, women, and transgenders. They were fun to hang out with. Andi works retail at the local superstore as a cashier. She doesn't really like it. She just worked there for the money.

The next song to play was a fast-paced foot jive type of dance song. I started to dance to it and people again started to stop and clear the floor for me. I was just using simple steps that anyone could do. Mikel and I danced as Tressa and Ana joined us and started to do the exact same steps I was doing and then other people started to join in and soon the dance floor was full of people dancing with me to the song. It was so much fun that night that the four of us made plans to get together again soon and go dancing or shopping together.

When Mikel and I returned home we sat there and talked. We talked about just about everything that happened that night. We talked about the girl, what we were going to do when we hung out again, and how we might move in together.

"I never thought to be accepted like that by a huge crowd of people like that."

"Almost everyone there was gay or bi." I said while laughing. He smiled and kissed me.

The next morning when we woke up there was a knock at the hallway door. We both got up and pulled on pajama bottoms because we both were nude. When I answered the door, a freshman was standing at the door with papers on his hands. By this time most of the students came back to the dorms and this freshman was passing notices around about the start of school. He handed me a paper and hurried down the hallway. I looked at the paper and the semester started in two weeks. I told Mikel he had one week left of break.

He smiled at me and said, "Well then we have to have sex every night then before term starts because we are going to be really busy with all of our work." We both laughed and I walked over to him and kissed him. After we got dressed we headed to the gym.

When we got there the gym was being used by the Taekwondo team that was practicing after the long break. We chose an empty section of the gym and started to stretch. As we were stretching I watched the Taekwondo team go about their practice. I commented to Mikel that they were doing some of the forms wrong. After we stretched enough we started into our sequences and were soon in full out combat with each other. The team stopped their practice to watch us. Soon a crowd of students and teachers were watching us fight. We were practicing for quite some time before Jayden and I stopped at a draw.

"You were holding back I know it!" I started to laugh.

"Jayden if I was then how come our fight lasted this long?"

"Oh, yeah." I laughed even harder. He punched me in the arm as we walked to our dorm room to get out of our sweaty clothes and shower before going into town.

That night Mikel and I were lying in bed watching a movie then suddenly I feel him starting to cuddle me. I started to feel something poke my leg. I look at him with a smile on my face and start kissing him. I had rolled on top of him while kissing him and started nibbling his neck.

"Oh, babe that feels amazing. Don't stop!" Alec said.

"Oh, Honey I don't plan on stopping!" I said as I took off his shirt.

I started Kissing his neck and licking his nipples. He started to moan and that just made more aroused and started doing more. I started kissing every inch of his muscular body.

"Is that all you got, Alec." He said taunting me.

So, I starting taking off his jeans and he just looked down at me and smiled. I started licking and sucking on the already hard cock underneath his underwear. He moans even more. I pulled down his underwear revealing a throbbing eight-inch cock. I grabbed a hold of it while looking at him. He moaned with pleasure as I started to suck on his member.

"That feels so nice. I can't believe this feels so good." he moans.

"Well today we are going to change things up." I said.

"What do you mean."

I just looked at him with a smile on my face as I got up and started to take of my clothes. When I got fully undressed I laid back on top of him and grabbed the lube bottle. I started to jack off his dick and rubbed some lube on my ass. I was starting to put his dick in my ass. I started to moan. he started to moan as his dick got further and further in my ass. In no time, all eight inches was in my ass. I started riding his dick.

"Oh, my gosh! Oh, my Gosh! Yes!" Yelled Mikel in pleasure. "You ride my dick. Ride that dick like a pony, Alec."

"Oh My, I forgot how big you were, Mikel! You cock is so big. It feels so good!"

I was riding his rock hard for what seemed like forever and he finally pulled me off and put me on by back. He put my legs on his shoulder and put his cock in my ass and started fucking me even harder than I was riding him.

"AH, YES! YES! YES! FUCK OH MY GOD, YES. FUCK ME ALEC!" I yelled.

"Where do you want my cum." he asked me with the look of pleasure.

"in my ass babe. Breed me with your cum."

The next thing I know he is fucking me harder and harder I feel his cock get stiff and I feel the warm juices flow into my ass. He pulled out and started sucking my cock till I came in his mouth. After we were done we laid next to each other and fell asleep.

The next morning I slid out from the sheets as Jayden was still fast asleep. I slid on a pair of boxers and walked to the bathroom. A few of the other seniors were in there showering and getting ready for breakfast. Most of them were like me just walking around in their underwear. I used the bathroom and walked back to our dorm room.

When I entered the bedroom, Mikel was just getting up. I walked up to him and we kissed. We got dressed and headed down to the lunch room with everyone else for breakfast. After breakfast, everyone headed for Tressa's house. After we pick them up we went to see a movie. After the movie was over we went to the mall and walked around and looked in a few stores. We ate lunch at the mall and I noticed a jewelry store that had a pride flag in the window.

"Hey you guys let's go into that store next." Ana said.

They all looked where she pointed and we all got up and walked into the store. I found a pendant to wear on my silver necklace that had the pride colors spiraling around it. I purchased the pendant along with three silver rings that had different pride designs on them. As I was paying for my jewelry Mikel walked up to me with a connected two-piece gay male symbol pendant. The symbol split in half so that two people could wear a half. He purchased it after I finished my purchases and he also bought a ring. I slid a ring onto each thumb and gave one to Mikel. He gave me a half of the pendant he bought. Tressa purchases two rings, one for her and one for her mom.

We left the store and headed back outside to my car. I took Tressa and Ana home and then Mikel and I went back to the dorms and when we pulled into the parking lot. We got out and walked into the garden. We sat down and he intertwined his fingers with mine. We talked for a while about what was going to happen when school started up next week. All the sudden we heard footsteps coming down the path towards us. We looked up as Mikel's closest school friend Preston walked into our little clearing. Mikel couldn't remove his hand fast enough from mine and his friend seen that we were holding hands.

He smiled at us and pretended that he didn't see anything. We talked for about an hour and then Mikel asked him about what he saw us doing.

"Dude I don't care if you are in love with a guy or just fucking him for perks, no offence."

"None taken."

"I don't care if you are gay I have and always will support you to the fullest. It's about time you are open about it anyway, a lot of people already knew." Mikel looked at him in shock.

"You mean a lot of people knew I was already gay?" I smiled and Preston laughed saying that most of the senior class knows and doesn't care.

Mikel looked at me and said, "I guess we don't have to hide that we are a couple from our classmates but still hide it from my parents."

"Mikel if you are going to come out to our class the best people to come out to first is yourself and your parents. It may be hard but it will work for the best." He looked down at the floor and Preston agreed with me.

"It is best for you to be the one to tell them and not have them hear it from someone else." Preston said.

Mikel looked at both of us and said that he was afraid that his dad would disown him and he would be forced out onto the streets. I told him that he is always welcome at my parent's house with me and after we started college we would get an apartment. Preston asked if he could live in the apartment too with us when we got one. I told him yeah, we would all pitch in for a two-bedroom apartment.

He smiled at us and said he would leave us two alone now. As we sat there I looked at Mikel and seen that he had a scared look on his face.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm just really scared, Alec. I don't want to lose my family if this end up to when I have to tell them."

"It will be fine because I will be there at your side when you do." He took comfort in my words and snuggled closer to my body and laid his head against my chest.

The next morning, he wanted to go to his father's house and talk to him about his life. He knocked on the door. His dad opened the door.

"Hey, Mikel. It's weird to see you here. Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for graduation."

"Well dad, I need to talk to you." Mikel had said with tears starting to stream down his face.

"What is wrong, son."

"Well dad, please don't hate me but I love Alec. We have been dating for a year and we really love each other. I just didn't know how to tell you and have been waiting for the right moment to tell you. Then I just came here and hoped that you would accept me for who I am."

His dad stared at him for a while with a pissed off expression. After a few moment s pass his dad looks at him smiles and hugs him.

"About damn time, son. I thought I was going to have to beat the gay into you!" His dad said with excitement.

"Really?" Mikel said confused.

"Yes. I knew you were gay since you two were kids. You guys would do everything together. You and Alec are what us parents say a destined couple. You guys were hugging and kissing at a very young age too"

We all just stood there speechless. After a while we said our goodbyes and started getting ready for our graduation.

*

Chapter 5-Graduation

As we were walking down the aisle we were holding hands. Everyone was looking at us in disgust. We just Smiled and Moved on with our lives. We were near the back of the class so we would get call last in the diploma ceremony.

As our names got nearer and nearer our row got up and walk toward the front where we get our diplomas. When we got there, I poked Mikel and told him that I need to talk to him here in front of the whole entire class and their parents.

"Alec, what did you want to talk about here in front of everyone?"