Threads: The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JammyJimmy
JammyJimmy
3,539 Followers

As his finger tip brushed it lightly, Julietta moaned in his mouth and pushed back a little further with her pelvis, tilting it and pushing, arching her back and pressing her buttocks into his lower stomach, seeking him, wanting him inside.

They broke their kiss, each breathing hard inches away from the other. Kyle knew he was fully inside her and he was almost delirious with pleasure, but his only desire was to make sure she felt the same.

His finger slid a little lower, feeling the natural moisture on his cock as Julietta slowly moved her hips back and forth on him. Kyle coated the tip of his finger with it, then dragged it back up to her little pleasure-nub.

"Oh, Kyle," Julietta whispered and Kyle kissed her once more, delighted with the pleasure in her voice. His finger began to slowly circle her clit as their passion built further, Julietta rocking her hips a little to move him inside her.

Kyle tensed, moving his own hips so he could begin to move himself inside her and as he did, his first slow thrust inside her, Julietta moaned. Kyle repeated the movement, slowly withdrawing then sliding back in until he was fully inside her, his finger brushing her bud with every motion of her breathing, his other hand caressing her nipple to a taught hardness that he longed to take in his mouth.

Once more he withdrew then slowly thrust himself inside her, feeling her back arch and her chest thrust out.

"Don't stop," she whispered, breaking their kiss. Her head rolled back on his shoulder once more and she took his earlobe into her mouth, sucking softly on it as her body moved, writhing in a series of connections with Kyle's.

Kyle wanted to pleasure her, ached to pleasure her, and so he continued to slowly slide inside her, each movement a finely controlled symphony of muscles moving in harmony to provide her with that pleasure.

Idly he realised he had never experienced anything as intoxicating as this in his life, focussing solely on providing pleasure for another and feeling more intimate than he had ever been in his life. He thrust the thought aside, for truly, it didn't matter to him. All that mattered was the here and now, Julietta and the connections they were sharing in that instant.

Kyle continued his movements, concentrating on Julietta now, seeking to heighten her pleasure in any way possible, so while his hips continued their slow thrusts, his fingertip worked on her clit, his other hand teased her nipple to a stiffness that would penetrate steel and his mouth returned to its teasing soft kisses, first on her collarbone, then up the side of her neck, then behind and around her ear.

He knew she was breathing deeper and faster as he made his way around her, teasing and breathing on her, and she moaned as she began to push back with her own hips, seeking him, wanting more.

He increased the pressure with his finger on her little pleasure node, working it a little harder, the tip of his finger stroking it up and down, in tune with her breathing and as it increased in intensity he matched it. Unconsciously his hips did the same, a synchronous movement that tied everything in with her own arousal, growing firmer and faster as her breathing increased, as her body rolled and arched and craved more.

"Fuck, Kyle," she panted. "Please."

His lips met hers once more, locking together in a passionate, hungry embrace that matched the intensity of their bodies. He heard her involuntary moans from deep inside her, felt her begin to tremble and he stepped up to match her.

Gone was the slow tender thrusts. Gone was the tender touches. Gone was the teasing caresses. They were from a moment in the past. The present was hunger, intensity, a different type of connection with a life of its own.

Julietta's hips began to shake, their rhythm erratic and uncontrolled. Kyle didn't waver, didn't let up, didn't stop, just kept on going, pushing inside her, firmly manipulating her clit, his other hand holding her tight against him as her body arched, stiffened and her breath exploded from her.

She broke their kiss as she orgasmed, each breath she panted bringing forth a moan of ecstasy. Her body shuddered hard against him, shaking and squeezing, and Kyle thought it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever experienced.

He could feel her tensing inside, like miniature spasms gripping him as he thrust and withdrew. Kyle felt her vulnerability and pleasure and the intimacy and eroticism of the moment tightened him, made him moan.

It was sudden and intense, a hard and fast orgasm that he didn't expect but that blew him away. His hand moved from her clit to her lower stomach, pulling her in to his body, his muscles throughout his body strong and rigid, pressing her into his shoulder, his chest, into his pelvis, pushing himself inside her as deep as he could go.

"Oh, fuck," Kyle moaned as he came inside her, bucking and lurching as Julietta's body still quivered against him.

She moaned aloud knowing he was experiencing the same pleasure she was, and her hand held his head to hers, alongside each other.

"Kyle," she moaned in a near whisper into the darkness. "Yes."

Hot, spasming pleasure surged through Kyle in the beauty of the moment, being inside her as they both reached that place together, locked tight in his arms, both breathing fast and hard in sheer bliss.

They stayed like that, locked together, Kyle inside Julietta. Neither wanted to let the experience go, yet as they gradually subsided, as their orgasms slowly eased away like shadows chased by the sun their tense bodies eased, relaxing and melding together in that comfortable way that only lovers can.

Julietta was the first to speak. "Kyle, that was....."

"I know," he said simply. "I've never experienced anything like that."

"It was so beautiful," she replied, kissing him softly on the cheek. Then she giggled. "You're still inside me."

He grinned and moved his hips back a little, tilting his pelvis and as he slid out of her Julietta sighed.

"I miss it already," she murmured.

Kyle re-adjusted his hips so that he was pressed back against her again, his soft penis lying against her buttocks. As Julietta snuggled her ass back into his pelvis she giggled again.

"I can feel your cum running down my skin."

"Yeah, sorry about that. I should have put a condom on but I was kinda caught in the moment," he said gently. He felt her squeeze against him, a movement of reassurance and comfort.

"Me too, but I wouldn't change it for the world," she whispered back, kissing him once again on the cheek. "You know how people say about memories that last a lifetime?"

"This was one of them," he agreed.

"Why do you have to live so far away?" she whispered softly. Kyle knew exactly what she meant. He'd had girlfriends and one night stands, and none of them had even come close to this. Not once, and it was with a woman who he would never see again after this night.

He felt so incredibly close to her, so intimate that he had to ask. "Julietta, I wasn't going to ask, but I have to know. What's your real name?"

She lay there in silence for a moment, then her lips turned to his ear.

"Katie. It's short for Katarina."

Three Years Later

"Is everything okay, Kyle?" The old lawyer asked as Kyle stared at the photographs on the table. "You've gone a little pale."

In a voice barely above a whisper, Kyle said, "Oh, fuck, please let this be a joke."

Kyle was reeling, the instant recognition of the two faces in the photos making him feel nauseous, excited and angry at the same time.

It was Katie and Sahara, the two stars of his own personal spank-bank, the sexual memories that came back to him every night when he lay in bed, his eyes closed, stroking his cock. The two hottest women he'd ever encountered and God, or Fate, or Destiny had decided to fuck him up and reveal they were his sisters. He cursed the part of himself that was excited at the thought of meeting them again. He knew that he couldn't have known they were his sisters, that there was no possible way he could have known, but still he felt disgusted with himself, the strength of the social and legal taboo so strong that he just felt.... wrong. Dirty, and not in a good way.

The conflicting emotions and memories made his already knotted stomach feel like a stuffed toy inside a washing machine on a spin-cycle.

"Kyle," Mister Crowler asked again. "Is everything okay?"

Kyle looked at the old man across the table and took a deep breath. "Mister Crowler, are you my lawyer?"

"No, or more precisely, not yet. Right now I'm representing the interests of Mister Tripps. Do you need a lawyer?" The old man tilted his head, looking at Kyle across the table. "You need someone you can talk to confidentially with your best interests at heart and no-one elses?"

"Something like that," Kyle replied. Then another realisation struck him - that when he hooked up with Katie as he thought of her, there were other people around. Ed and Casey, his buddies were there, but also her three friends. Five other people who knew the two of them had hooked up. Ed and Casey knew that he'd got a lapdance from Sahara who was actually Kara too. And if the press were going to find out about them, then all it would take would be someone to open their mouth and all kinds of shit would come out.

"I'm not going to ask any questions just yet, however I would advise you to speak to Patricia about the problem tonight, whatever it is," Mister Crowler said firmly. "She is appointed to you to look after you, not to look after the business or to steer you in any particular direction, so if there's a problem, or if there may be one in the future, discuss it with her. She'll help you out."

"Is she a lawyer?" Kyle asked.

"No, but she can talk to one without incriminating you, or arrange a discussion with one for you. Either way, discuss it with her. Then once the last will and testament has been read, I can give you legal counsel if it's required. Is that sufficient?"

Kyle shrugged helplessly, having no idea what to do about this. "I guess it'll have to be for now."

"Do you have any other questions?"

Kyle thought for a moment, then nodded. "My... sisters. Are they being told just now too?"

"That's my task for today, I'm afraid," The lawyer replied. "As soon as we're done here I'm off to let them both know too. All going well you'll all meet for the first time on the Island tomorrow."

"We're all taking the same plane? Sorry, jet?"

The old man shook his head and began clearing up the documents and photographs from the table. "No, Kyle. You'll all be making your way there and they'll arrive together."

"Oh, okay. So what do I do now?" The words came out on auto-pilot. Inside, Kyle still felt like he was reeling.

"Get in the car outside, go shopping for some clothes for a week on a Caribbean island, and whatever else you want to take with you. There are limitations though."

"Such as don't buy a Lamborghini?" Kyle shook his head, experiencing one of those surreal moments.

"I daresay you could if you wished, but I think Mister Tripps has a couple anyway," The old man replied, smiling slightly. "Limitations. You can't discuss this with your friends, and if they ask, tell them you've had to go away on a business trip, advising the three Company Directors that turned up out the blue today. Currently they're smoothing things over within the organisation so that people will think you've been selected for a fast-track career path and are off around the country for a week or so."

"That's why they're here?"

The lawyer nodded. "They don't know the details, but yes, they're here only to give you a legitimate excuse to vanish for a week."

"Shit.. What about my friends? I can't tell Ed and Casey?" Kyle asked.

"That's correct."

"I kinda already told my parents that I'd be going to meet these sisters of mine," Kyle said, frowning.

"That's okay, Kyle. They're your parents, although I'd strongly suggest you call them and ask them to keep quiet about it over the next couple of days."

"Okay, I will do. What else?"

"That's us," The lawyer said, placing the files in his briefcase. "Oh, here's a suggested list of items you should bring, along with a list of places you can find them. It's from a creative professional on the Island. To be frank, she's a bit of a nuisance, but she does know how to make you look good." The old man slid three sheets of paper across the table to Kyle.

"Come, Kyle Watson. I'll walk you to your car, introduce you to your driver and then I'll see you late tomorrow." Mister Crowler stood up and beckoned Kyle to the door.

Kyle led the lawyer out to the Reception, absently patting his pockets to make sure he had his housekeys. He could feel the wad of cash in his wallet along with the new credit cards. They exited the building and Kyle's eyes widened as he saw the two limos parked at the kerb.

"Wow, this is really real," He murmured.

"What was that?" Mister Crowler asked.

"Sorry, nothing. Just muttering," Kyle replied.

"Well, Kyle Watson, it was a pleasure meeting you, and once again, my apologies for turning your world completely upside down. Let's hope when everything settles down it looks better than it did before." The old man offered a hand and Kyle shook it.

"Best of luck today, Mister Crowler. Can I make a request of you?" Kyle said quickly as the old man turned to leave.

"Yes?"

"When you meet my sisters could you give them a message for me?"

"It depends on the content of the message, Kyle."

"Can you tell them I wish I knew I had sisters, and I'm looking forward to meeting them both for the first time tomorrow?"

The old lawyer's eyebrow raised. "Indeed? I'm sure I can pass that on. Good luck, Kyle, and I'll see you tomorrow. And don't forget your passport."

Kyle nodded, breathing a sigh of relief as the old man turned his back. The message had been a spur of the moment thing, and the wording impromptu, but he wanted to get a message to them if they remembered him. Telling them he wished he knew he had sisters would remind them that none of them knew they were related when they'd met before, and adding that he was looking forward to meeting them for the first time tomorrow was something he was rather pleased with. A hidden message saying don't admit that we've already met. In the event that one or both of them didn't remember him then the whole message would seem quite sweet.

Kyle smiled, his stomach still doing flip-flops, but nowhere near as bad as it was a few minutes ago.

"Mister Watson?"

Kyle turned, hearing a woman's voice from beside the car. "Hi?"

"I'm Caroline, your driver for today, sir." Caroline turned out to be a short-haired dirty-blonde woman in her mid to late twenties, dressed in the classic black suit, white shirt, black tie and the peaked hat, common among limo drivers.

"Hi Caroline. Call me Kyle."

She nodded. "Very good, sir. Kyle. Whatever. Where are we going?"

Kyle smiled. "That's an easy one. Somewhere I can buy cigarettes. Then, apparently there's a list of things I've to get."

She nodded, opened the door, Kyle slid in on the leather seat and moments later they were off.

That first cigarette was a guilty pleasure, but it just made Kyle feel a little sicker than he did already, so he binned it halfway through. The three hours that followed passed in a blur.

Caroline drove him from store to store, picking up business suits and clothes of a far superior quality than anything he'd worn to date. Designer clothing stores, designer luggage, everything that was on the list was specific and labelled, put together by someone called Margaret.

Kyle was reluctant at first to accept that someone could pick out what he should wear and know better than he did what would suit him, but she seemed to have unerringly good taste. In the first three stores he tried on a few items, and after that he just checked the sizes were right and handed them to the sales assistants that followed him around. Turning up at the front door in a limo and wearing designer clothing certainly got their attention and service was excellent all afternoon.

Eventually the adrenalin of the whole thing began to wear off and Kyle felt exhausted, and realising he hadn't eaten at all that day, they stopped for lunch. Kyle insisted that Caroline join him, rather than eat alone and they got talking about life as a limo driver in the city.

"You see some sights, believe me."

"Like what?" Kyle asked, enjoying the novelty of being able to order whatever the hell he wanted and have a pretty hot woman for company.

"Alright, couple of nights ago I'm driving these three German businessmen around, and I pick them up from the restaurant and they're all blitzed, right?"

Kyle nodded and took a bite of his burger.

"Well, one of them comes up to the window and taps on it, so I lower it down while I'm driving and he asks me to take them to get some hookers."

Kyle coughed. "No fucking way. Just like that?"

Caroline nodded, brushing her hair back from her face. "Yeah, plain as that. So I've got three options, right? One, I can ditch them and get no tip, and probably get fired. Two, I can go and find some meth-head skanks that are probably riddled with Christ knows what diseases, or I can go with option three."

"Which is?"

"Call my room-mate and get her to round up some friends."

Kyle blinked. "Your room-mate's a hooker?"

"Escort, and a very well paid one at that," Caroline replied with a raised eyebrow. "She only works one night a week and she earns more money than I do."

Kyle nodded. "Whatever works for you, I guess."

"Exactly. So I call her, tell her about these guys and she makes some calls, right?" Caroline paused for a sip at her Pepsi.

"So you go and pick up all these girls?" Kyle asked, amused at how matter of fact she was about it all.

"Yeah," She nodded. "Three guys, five girls, a big fucking orgy in the back of the stretch limo for three hours. Got to give those guys some kudos for keeping it up for that long."

Kyle laughed and raised his bottle of beer. "To German businessmen."

"And the girls they rode in on," Caroline laughed, chinking her glass against his beer.

Kyle made a face. "What about cleaning the limo afterwards?"

Caroline shrugged. "Someone elses job. And no, that's not the same limo. Yours is brand spanking new. Don't know how you managed that, but it suits me fine."

"Whatever works for you," Kyle smiled. "So is it like that quite a lot?"

"What? In the back of the limo?"

"Yeah."

"Sometimes. You kind of get spells where it goes a bit nuts and then nothing happens for ages. I've had all sorts back there though. Couples who hire it for a night just to drive around the city fucking behind tinted windows. Try to spice up the old marriage. I've had guys who jacked off on their own, women who've helped them, sometimes even men who've helped them."

"Fucking hell," Kyle muttered. "It's like a whole new world I didn't know about."

Caroline laughed. "You should try it out. See how the other half live."

Kyle grinned. "What? Jerk off in the back of the limo on the way home? Nah, not really my style."

"Ha! You should hire a couple of classy escorts, have a threesome. It'd blow your mind."

"You're insane," Kyle laughed. "Have you ever?"

"What? Me? I've never hired an escort," She chuckled. "Those girls cost a fortune."

Kyle laughed, let the subject drop and finished off his burger. "Want some dessert?"

"Coffee?"

"That'll do for me," Kyle agreed. "I would tell people I'm a latte-junkie, but it's the lamest sounding thing ever."

"Yeah, I wouldn't try and use that as a line on a girl. Talking of which, have you spotted the two girls to my right checking you out?"

JammyJimmy
JammyJimmy
3,539 Followers
1...45678...42