Three

Story Info
Fucking his cousin in threesome, he discovers he's bi.
3.6k words
4.14
163.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two mouths at his dick, two fingers inside in his arse. Fingers cupping his balls, stroking his pubic hair, one hand stretched up to pinch a hard nipple. This was heaven so far as he was concerned. The first time he'd ever had a blow job by two persons simultaneously. And for the first time by a man. And the first time for him in a threesome. He arched his spine with the thrill he felt, lifting his buttocks off the bed, groaning deep down in his throat, as he clutched harder at two separate handfuls of hair.

One mouth: soft, full lips, mauve lipstick-smeared, enclosed the head of his cock. Another mouth: crowned by a thick moustache, nipping sharp, delightful bites on his rigid shaft, nibbling at the loose skin of his scrotum; both mouths sending sensations through him never experienced in his otherwise fairly eventful sex life. From his perspective, a direct line of sight over his chest to his pelvis, he watched the man's tongue flicking in and out, coming up to lick at the woman's lips and cheeks, then going back to his cock. The woman released his cock for a moment, duelled tongues with the man, and then returned to sip at his pre-cum leaking steadily out.

The fingers inside in his anus: one slender and shorter than the other had a nail that occasionally hurt him when it was twisted; the other finger, longer and thicker was in deeper. Now that was withdrawn with a gentle tug, and held under the woman's nose until she paid attention to it and sucked it into her mouth alongside his cock. Then brought out lubricated again, slid down the woman's body to gain entrance between the cheeks of her arse.

The woman played with his short and curlies as her other hand moved to the fellating man's dick, while still retaining suction on his cock. That man's penis, dribbling its own pre-cum on the sheets in neglect, welcomed her hand as she gripped it strongly, and began to frig it up and down. The juices soon slathered her palm, slicking her fingers, and as she increased her movements on it, the man groaned. She stopped sucking his cock but kept her lips enclosed on it, and in the excitement she was causing the other man, she unconsciously bit his cock, causing a sharp arrow of pain to shoot through him.

And then he spurted. He felt the rush in the veins in his penis, felt his semen gushing out into the woman's mouth, overflowing from the side of her lips, dripping on to his hairs and balls, some falling on the other man's face who was resting his face on his pelvis. The man licked up the cum from the woman's lips as she continued to pump his penis, and suck the remnants of his cum. Once she removed her mouth from his now detumescing cock, the moustachioed man got up from to move behind the woman and got astride her as if on a horse.

She lifted her full round buttocks up to allow the man entry, as she continued to lick along the side of his shaft. The man with the moustache slid his hard dick between the cheeks of her arse impaling her, invading the wet, heated recesses of her cunt. She moaned loudly, and she pushed back to get more of his thrusting in, matching his rhythm, faster and faster, till she went off, a loud, sonorous scream describing her orgasm. Her moans denoted satisfaction received, but the man on her back was a furious beast, and he had yet to achieve fulfilment.

He adjusted his position behind her a bit, placing his knees on the bed, gripping her wide hips, looking down at himself fucking her. The man lifted his eyes and saw him, now supine and spent, watching them, and a lazy smile stretched his face. Then the moustachioed man felt the pulsing in his own cock, and she groaned again, as he began to spurt his boiling hot seed. He quickly pulled out and aimed his cock over her, shooting long strings of cum onto her back, as he agitated his penis, willing more and more cum to fall on her skin till there was no more.

They collapsed on to the bed heavily. The woman rested her head on the stomach of the man she'd just blown, as the man who'd just fucked her lay half off and half on her, his wilting penis soft and wet on her skin. The fragrance of sex hung suspended in the humid air of the room, mingling with the scent of sweat.

Ravi, who had just had his cock sucked, ran his fingers through Soma's hair spread out on his pelvis and stomach. Pratik, who had just cum on her back, now gently, stickily, lifted himself off Soma's body to stand beside the bed. His dick, though flaccid, still maintained its erect length as he fingered it absent-mindedly. A liquid, pearly drop appeared at the opening of the dark pink head of his cock, and he shook it, splattering the last drop of his semen on the two of them lying down, and then laughing mischievously, turned to go to the loo.

Soma heard Pratik urinating noisily through the open bathroom door. She felt Ravi's belly undulate with his breathing, and she heard the muted gurgles inside his stomach, and thought of how many other men had fucked her so completely. Unable or not wanting to remember, she just thought of how Pratik had transformed her into a wanton slut, almost maniacal for the joy of sex when she was with him. She knew definitely that no other man had ever made her feel like that, because when she was away from him, her need to be so fucked, or even the need for an occasional, relieving orgasm never really arose with any conviction. She did her wifely duties as and when her husband felt inclined, but hardly ever took the initiative herself. It was not that her husband did not turn her on, or that she avoided sex with him, it was just that this crazy, overwhelming sexual desire she seemed to have hidden in her came to the surface only when she was with Pratik. He had told her that it was the same for him when he was with her.

Divorced and not remarried, he had no shortage of women who willingly bed him. Yet these desires, the dark, glorious craving for more and more sex which being with Soma aroused in him, was unmatched by any of the other women he had sex with, not that they were unsatisfactory, or failed to give him pleasure. As Pratik pissed, he thought of how he'd initiated this threesome today with his old friend Ravi because she had been willing to. Because of that, he had discovered his own bisexuality today, and he was pretty sure Ravi had at least enjoyed the experience, if he hadn't yet made his own discovery. Most importantly, although she herself didn't give it that significance, he was in an incestuous but consensual affair with his cousin Soma. But that had happened many years ago. Now, he hoped he would be able to find other ways in which his, and their joint sexual exploits would graduate from fantasies to real experiences. He knew that there would be no limit provided they had the opportunity and time.

Wagging away the last drops of pee, he flushed and walked back into the bedroom. Ravi had sat up and was smoking a cigarette, sharing it with Soma who was now lying on her back, her legs hanging off the bed. The whirring ceiling fan did nothing to dispel the sultry summer day which had sneaked in from behind the curtained windows. Pratik too lit a fag and seated himself beside his cousin. Ravi moved his leg to place his foot between her parted legs, rubbing it up against her cunt in a gentle motion. She crossed her legs to trap his foot at her crotch and Pratik watched them with a smile.

- Man, I never knew I would get so turned on sucking your cock Ravi! - Pratik said in his husky, deep voice.

- I didn't believe you were actually doing that at first! - Ravi laughed and said. - In fact I can't believe it is actually happening, this, you, me, Soma... man, amazing! Just too fucking much!

- So you liked it did you? - Soma asked with a smile, as she gripped his foot harder between her thighs.

- Sweetheart, I loved it! You're amazing, Prats is amazing, this whole fucking scene is amazing! And I'll tell you frankly, I want more. I want more of you. I want to fuck you now and probably for the rest of my life!

Pratik laughing, said - O really? You want to fuck my girl for the rest of your life is it? Well pal, she comes with baggage - me! So if you want her you'll have to want me too!

- But that's just it! I want you both! This threesome is the best.

They had been friends for some years now. Ravi's place was where Pratik took Soma for their occasional fuck sessions, whenever they got the chance. Living alone, he welcomed their company and had a room to spare them. He had also once confessed to Pratik when just the two of them were getting drunk together, that he had the hots for Soma. At the time, Pratik had been offended and hypocritically prudish. He had warned Ravi not to try anything with her and faithful friend that he was, Ravi had not. Some weeks later though, Pratik while making love to Soma had mentioned a fantasy of fucking her along with another man. She too had expressed a keenness and that had eventually led to today's outcome.

Nothing had been planned. Today's ménage a trois was unintentional and had just happened. Pratik and Soma had come over as they usually did. Ravi had a lot of beer in the freezer and Pratik had scored some good dope. With the summer heat bearing down they had made the room dark and that had created a different ambience, far more intimate and soft. The combination of both the beer and dope and the dark room had resulted in a sexually charged atmosphere. Ravi and Soma had been trading sexy jokes while Pratik lay next to her, his bejeaned thighs right up against hers. At one point Ravi left the room to go to the loo, and Pratik and Soma went in to a clinch. He had been squeezing her full breast over her clothes and kissing her open mouth, sucking her tongue, his thigh now over hers, between her legs, when Ravi returned. It was the first time Ravi had seen them like that. While he knew they were fucking each other, he had only seen them kiss and hug once in a while before him.

They didn't stop, almost ignoring him, though completely aware of his presence. Pratik's knee was now grinding against her pussy, and he was kissing her harder, squeezing her harder. Ravi watched them and clutched at his sudden hard-on. Pratik's hand had slipped under her shirt and he was moulding her breasts beneath the fabric. In a move that was as sudden as it was inevitable, he lifted her shirt to expose her brassiered breasts. Bringing his head down to suck at them through the fabric, Pratik fiddled behind her back till he had unhooked the bra. Then it was off, and her beautiful, plump tits were there for Ravi to leer at in all their naked glory. Pratik lifted his head to look at Ravi as Soma looked at her brother, a resigned air about her to what was to surely follow, and at the same time did not feel inclined enough to even want to prevent the situation taking place. Pratik just said to Ravi - Come here and let's make love to her man!

Ravi had needed no second bidding, and now here they were resting after their debut three way sexual encounter. Soma had been idly playing with Ravi's limp penis as Pratik rolled another joint. Ravi had begun to grow hard and now he wanted to fuck Soma. He pulled at her hand and she looked up at him, reading the desire in his eyes. Slowly she lifted herself and got astride him, rubbing her pussy lips against his cock, her hands holding his shoulders. Pratik lit up, took a long deep drag and passed it to her. She took a few puffs from it and placed it between Ravi's lips, blowing the marijuana smoke into her brother's mouth who had come close to kiss her. She continued to grind her cunt against Ravi's hard cock. As Pratik was dragging at the reefer, she put her hand between her legs and in a trice inserted Ravi into her sopping cunt. Then she lay on him and began to move her hips, feeling his hardness filling her up. Ravi kissed her face all over, his tongue making wet forays into her mouth, her ears, and her nostrils. His hand clutched her thick mane of hair, and he lifted his hips to meet her downward movements. Soma kissed him back, licking his face all over. Pratik stubbed the joint out and moved behind them.

He watched their joining with great interest, watching his friend's dick coming out of his cousin's cunt and then being swallowed again. He couldn't help it. First he put his fingers there, feeling the fluids, the slickness. He licked his fingers and then put his mouth there. He lapped at their juices running down Ravi's cock, tickled Soma's butt hole with his tongue, and pushed a finger into Ravi's arse, moving it in and out with their rhythm. The smell was heady at that level. It was strong and the tart tastes were completely turning on. Grabbing his own cock he began to frig it, his mouth still at their junction.

She came first, coming with loud groans, the waves of her orgasm pounding at the shores of her very being. Ravi came then, pulling out, avoiding coming in her which she had earlier requested since she or they had no protection, and spilling his sperm on to his friend's face. Pratik withdrew his finger from Ravi's arse and sucked on that. He used his hand to wipe off the sperm and lick it up. Then he pushed the finger into Soma's arse and drawing it out, sucked it again. And then he came too, spilling onto the floor where he was kneeling behind them, his hand furiously pumping away at his dick. Soma lay exhausted on Ravi as Pratik clambered back on to the bed to lie next to them.

Another cigarette and some chilled water later, Soma said: - You know Dadabhai, you're so keen about your newly-discovered bisexuality, why don't you let Ravi fuck you?

Pratik thought for a moment and then said: - Why not? I'd love to try that, never have so far, though some chances did come up in the past.

- You mean with Ravi? - No, not Ravi, other guys during school days...

- So Ravi, you keen about fucking your friend? - she asked.

Ravi silent for a moment, said: - Sure, I'd like to give it a try too.

Pratik asked Soma: - And are you keen to see me get fucked? She leaned over, kissed him solidly, and said: - My darling! If I wasn't, would I have suggested it?

And so it was. Ten minutes later, his arse up in the air, Pratik kneeled on the bed as Soma gave Ravi a blow job, not needing to work too much to give him a hard-on. He was already turned on at the prospect of fucking his friend's arse, another first for him too. Ravi told Soma where to get the Vaseline in the loo, and he knelt behind Pratik's arse rubbing his cock in the cleft of his buttocks. Pratik was voluntarily pushing back at him and Ravi caressed and grabbed handfuls of his flesh. He wondered if all men had a homosexual streak in them. Did women also have such inclinations? He asked Soma this as she returned with the Vaseline.

Applying a generous dollop of the petroleum jelly on her brother's arse hole, she pushed her finger in, twisting it around inside him, and said: - Don't know, love. Never had a lesbian experience myself.

- Would you try it if situation came up?

- I don't know love! Let me get used to this threesome first! - she laughingly said. - But I guess I would if it happened, though I don't want to have it alone.

Pratik, looking over his shoulder, said: - Don't worry, sweetheart! We're going to be there for sure! You're going to fuck a woman and not have us there? No way!

- Yeah! Would love to fuck two women together too! - said Ravi, grinning, as Soma sucked him into her mouth and then popping him out, lubricated his cock well with the jelly. Satisfied with her work, she placed the head of his cock at Pratik's arse hole and Ravi pushed in. He slipped out; she again took it in two fingers, skinned him back, and held it at the hole. But then she changed her mind, and put her mouth to her brother's arsehole using her tongue and spit to further lubricate. Ravi pushed again with Soma holding on, and the head of his cock went in. Pratik groaned loudly. It had hurt him but the pain had been superseded by the exquisite sensation. Soma had now transferred her attentions to his dick and she was slowly frigging him. Ravi pushed once more and then he was in; his length was no longer visible, and Pratik was moaning constantly. Soma stopped Ravi from moving anymore and told him to wait before beginning to fuck Pratik gently. She spoke with authority because she'd been there, and had that done to her! And of course the one who had taken her anal virginity was Pratik himself some months ago.

Soma then slid under Pratik, her head at his crotch, her legs splayed open below her brother's gaze, as she took Pratik's cock and clutched it between her breasts. She was now in a vantage position to see her brother's arse get reamed and she was enjoying it a great deal. Not that he wasn't. Pratik got over the initial pain of Ravi's prick inside his arse, and with Soma ministering to his own cock, he suddenly realised what he had been missing all these years - a homosexual experience. Soma was frigging him between her tits in the same momentum. Ravi was holding him as he might have held a woman. There was a love in that which he might not have displayed in a normal all-male situation. Pratik could not lower his head anymore without everything becoming awkward. So he brought his hands to Soma's pussy and began to finger her with love as well.

Their blood relationship had resulted in love. This love they shared had gone to sex. Through sex they had discovered a deeper love. He was in love with her now as he had never been before. And he knew that it wasn't the end. She may have been someone else's wife, but spiritually Soma was Pratik's wife. In any case what was a wife? A social necessity? A body ornament? Whatever... with Ravi fucking her did she also become his wife? In this day and age of polyamory, why not?

Ravi was increasing his pace, the Vaseline and Soma's saliva obviously making that dry arse hole a more fuckable one. Soma had seen enough. Now she slid further down and was able to take Pratik's cock into her mouth. This also enabled her to lift her hips and offer her pussy to Pratik's thirsty tongue. Now all three were connected. Cock to arse to cock to mouth to pussy to mouth on the same body with the arse getting fucked! Crazy!

The bed began to shake. There was a pounding as the headboard rhythmically slammed against the wall. Ravi was coming. Soma had not forgotten him and had kept one hand at his balls, gently squeezing them as he fucked Pratik. She had felt a quiver and a tightening of his ball sac and knew he was coming when he stopped his fast strokes and began long ones that stayed more in than out. At the same time Pratik groaned into her pussy and began to spurt into her mouth. She almost choked with the volume and quickly swallowed to take more that was coming. This caused her to orgasm too and Pratik felt his mouth fill with her juices. Ravi had gently pulled out and Soma seeing it dangling there could not resist taking that cock in to her mouth. There was a taste of iron, Vaseline, semen, and definitely shit. But it thrilled her no end and she began to come again, surprising Pratik and herself. He gobbled at her cunt till she was finally done and was resting her hips on the bed. Pratik lay beside her and Ravi lay on the other side. The three of them were spent, yet fulfilled, a happiness about them that was tangible, and the instinctive but silent, mutual agreement that this would happen again. And again.

Pratik, Soma and Ravi lay side by side, holding hands, touching skin, as the summer outside melted into a balmy evening with the promise that a new day of possibilities would greet the dawn.