Three

Story Info
A married couple is joined by their friend.
1.1k words
4.15
101.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mintie
Mintie
1 Followers

Her husband watches, transfixed, as their friend's cock presses against the full wet lips of her cunt.

"Mmmmm," she moans, as she lowers herself onto him. She takes in the unfamiliar cock slowly, enjoying its unfamiliar girth, the subtle differences from what she is accustomed.

"Ahhh . . . " She settles onto her friend slowly, until she rests against his base, fully engulfing his rod. He groans when she pauses to savor the sensation, feel the new member pulse and swell inside her. He twitches his hips up toward her in his need to fill her, move with her. The movement sends electric shivers up her spine as his stiff member moves inside her, probing her delicate womb. She meets her husbands eyes with a hungry grin, and reads his own lust.

She begins to ride up and down, her juices flowing around the cock inside her, lubricating it until it glistens along the whole length of her friend's pole. She picks up the pace, and he begins thrusting to meet her, grunting in rhythm to their efforts. "Oh fuck, your hot," he gasps, his breath coming in ragged gulps. "Oh, I need you to fuck me harder, I need you!"

She works him like a piston with increasing intensity, recklessly crashing, slapping her cunt down onto him, his cock piercing deep into her greedy womb. Over and over. Harder and harder. Building a frantic pace. "Pound me, pound me!" she cries. He responds, taking over, thrusting into her in frenetic rhythm, driving into her gathering orgasm.

She screams. He pulls her down onto him and he arcs up to meet her, thrusting deep. "Ughhh . . . unngh . . . . god!" She feels the sudden pressure of his ejaculate releasing somewhere inside her, warm and hot, filling her. She collapses on top of him, wracked by her own orgasm. Her face rests momentarily on the broad smooth chest of her friend. He hugs her with strong arms, kneading her tense back even as he slowly, tenderly starts fucking her again with his still hard member. She squeezes around his cock, milking it, and feels him twitch.

His cock starts to soften, and he slips out, releasing a warm flood of their mixed cum. It streams out of her glistening hole to spill onto his semi-flaccid cock and gather on his belly. She rolls off of him, onto her back, casting her lean, lithe torso out across the bed. Long graceful legs askew, limp with exhaustion. Her sweaty breasts heaving slightly as she catches her breath. She looks over to her not quite forgotten husband again, and gives him a satisfied smile. He matches her grin, gently teasing his own stiff member with the tip of one finger, clearly appreciating the view.

Recovering, she reaches down lazily to the wet mound of her sex, with one finger dabbing at the sticky fluid still dripping from her pussy lips. Meeting her husband's mischievously twinkling eyes, she bring it to her mouth and makes a show of tasting it. "Mmmmm."

Her husband gets up and, without taking his eyes off his wife, moves over to their friend. He reaches out to his friend's spent cock, and begins to gently massage his genitals. Exhausted, the friend barely lets out an appreciative moan. The husband climbs onto the bed, and leans over his friend's cock, sparing a daring look for his wife. Then he licks at the puddled cum on his friend's abs. He moves down to the cock and starts sucking at the soft meat, tasting the combined cum, coaxing life back into the limb. He feels his friend's cock start to stiffen in his mouth and gives it a few more sucks.

Then he moves over to his wife. He starts kissing the tender creamy skin of her inner thigh and moves his way up to her mound and the glistening flower of her cunt lips. His tongue flicks at her labia, flashing across her clit, before he dives in to suck at her wet lips and taste her cunt. In a moment, she is crying again, and thrusting against his attentions. "Oh please, please fuck me, don't tease . . . "

Obliging, and more than hungry for her, he gets up from her crotch and positions his tool to plunge into her waiting cunt. With a single thrust he buries himself into her sopping, messy sex. He feels the juices of his wife's lovemaking flowing, frothing around his cock as he slips in and out of her. He grabs her waist, bringing her around so he can rub her clit as he begins to pound her ferociously. He quickly brings her to another orgasm, but keeps pounding her as she writhes against it, riding her orgasm and building his own until his wife is afraid she can't take it anymore. Then, finally, he releases his own pent up need and lust, filling her once again with hot seed.

Again, she collapses, this time the familiar weight of her husband on top of her. With a moan and a kiss to her neck, he pulls out of her without moving from her side. Cum soaks the bed sheets, spilling from her sopping mound.

The friend, hard again from watching, moves behind the wife and enters her once more, even as husband and wife cuddle in a post-coital haze. But the cock in her pulls her attention like a drug. Soon she is moaning again, rocking back into her friend in the rhythm of sex.

Her husband pulls her face down to his own and they share a deep lusty kiss. Then, he rotates himself, laying down to face his friend's tool thrusting in and out of his wife as the lips of her sex clutch at him. He reaches out with his tongue to taste her clit, and starts working slow, firm circles around it as his friend works in and out of her. He begins to lick them both in broad strokes of his tongue, tasting the froth of their passion.

He feels his wife taking his soft cock into her mouth, her muffled moans translated through his sensitive skin as soft vibrations. As he and his friend work together, she is pulled back into the haze of passion. Her hips begin to buck against the men even as she sucks harder on her husband's cock. Then, she arches her back, head thrust back, and gulps in air as the electric ecstasy of another orgasm courses through her.

Her lithe frame thrashes as cock and tongue assault her with pleasure. Her friend's hands grab roughly at her small supple breasts, holding on and guiding her body into a fucking rhythm. In another moment, she orgasms again, and again; one rolling right on top of another like thunder. Then she is spent, truly.

The three of them collapse together. Without bothering to clean up, they fall asleep, the wife nestled between the warmth of the two men with her head resting in the crook of her husband's shoulder and his arm draped lovingly around her.

Mintie
Mintie
1 Followers