Three Agonizing Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I poured oil on her left leg, then her right, and worked the left first. The feel of her skin, the heat being generated by what I was doing, made me continue to throb. I was so aroused it was almost painful. I licked the oil off of her left leg, and the taste drove me wild. Then the other, same thing.

She rolled over. The sight of her was the most incredible thing I had ever seen. She looked down to see me pulsating and laughed. The look of her smooth skin, her gorgeous breasts, her arms, her legs, her sweet, shaved pussy, all of it going to my head, the smell even, I could barely take it. I was ready to mount her like an animal but I restrained myself, even though I barely could.

"You want to take me, don't you?" she asked.

"God yes."

"No chance!" she said, and picked up the massage oil that I had placed down and handed it to me. I knew she wanted a frontal massage now. This was going to make me a gibbering mess.

I poured the oil down the center of her chest and stomach. I wanted to dive right into rubbing her breasts but I knew she preferred a slow and sensual rub, so I did what I knew was expected of me. I started on her stomach, slow and soft, waking up the nerves on her front, before I did what I really wanted to. I spread the oil onto her breasts and began rubbing them, first softly, then roughly grabbing and squeezing them, generating heavy moans from her. I was humping the air. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me down to suck on her right breast. My hand was still on her other, and I was more than happy to let her direct me. She groaned loudly, making me shake, and then she switched me to the other breast. Then back again. She did this for several minutes, before she pulled me up and drew me into a deep, sensual kiss.

"Now my legs, bitch," she said, pulling away.

Oh God, this was going to be unbearable. I hadn't been given permission to eat her yet, but I was going to get right in there, close, so close I could smell it. I poured the oil on, and began at her feet and ankles, and worked my way up, stroking her calves, softly at first, then more tough. Then the other calf. I blew on it, generating the heat. I moved on, slowly, then touching her thighs, just grazing them with my fingertips at first. She rolled a little. I used my palm, still just grazing her thigh, softly, generating deep breaths and light moans. I blew, and they heated up, and then I used my tongue. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. I was so close, I was throbbing, she was moaning, I wanted to taste her so badly. God, please let me. Please, let me, I want it so bad. I kept licking, she kept sighing.

Then, she grabbed my hair and pulled me into her. I lapped at her as hungrily as I ever have, devouring her with fury, wild abandon, feeling her hands grasp and release my hair again and again as she is wont to do. I slid a finger in her as I began to suck her clit. Then another, then a third. I was finally tasting her. I was finally getting the start of the reward I had worked so hard for. But I knew how much she loved being eaten, and I kept having to come up for air and she kept pushing me right back down. I was already short of breath because of my state of unspeakable arousal. Her moans started getting louder and louder. She was getting close. I began to pump her faster. Oh God, I want to hear her cum, please let her cum, please. She got louder and louder and then exploded in a massive orgasm. The sound, the sweet sound that made my entire body quake, the feeling of her squirming under me, dear God.

I smiled and came up to smile at her, but her afterglow clearly didn't last long. She slapped me across the face as soon as it was a foot above her crotch. She hadn't told me to stop. Oh God have mercy, I was going to be punished again. I went right back down and kept eating her with fury. I didn't care if I was being punished, that taste alone made the whole three days worth it. She came four times before she grabbed my hair and pulled me up. I was probably down there for an hour at least.

My face was soaked with her juices, but she hadn't told me to wipe them off, so I didn't. She smirked at me, taking deep breaths after her many orgasms. She smiled at me as I panted, short of breath, partly because I had barely breathed in the last hour, partly because I was desperate to get off like I had never been before.

She reached behind her head to grab my tie, and she blindfolded me. Then she put her hands on my shoulders and flipped me onto my back.

"Give me another show," she said. "Really, really fast. Stop only if you absolutely need to. Only if one more stroke will get you over."

Oh, God. At least she gave me an out this time, but only at the last moment. I began stroking, and it took me maybe ten seconds to get to the verge of orgasm. I had to pull back and scream and squirm, holding every drop in.

"Again."

So I started stroking again, and maybe in four or five strokes I was on the edge again, whimpering and desperate and unable to even breathe.

"Again," she said.

"Again."

"Again."

"Again."

"Baby, no more, please, for God's sake ..."

"Again!" It had to be, maybe, my sixth time. I had lost count, but I had never throbbed like this before. "And say my name while you do it."

I moaned, "Ericaaaa ..." and that alone got me to the edge, so I pulled back and rolled and squirmed and screamed and kicked. Before I had even stopped squirming she had grabbed my wrists and began locking them in the restraints. Then my ankles. She pulled them tight. I was totally immobile.

She leaned in close to my face. I could feel her breath on my mouth. I lunged for a kiss and she pulled away. One of her favorite games. She did this for several minutes, before finally kissing me. I struggled against my restraints. That just made her laugh.

"Think you've been teased a lot today?" she asked.

I nodded, incapable of speaking.

She leaned down and whispered in my ear, "You don't know what teasing is, bitch."

My whole body shook with excitement and terror. I was so close to getting what I wanted, but I knew she was not going to make it easy on me. She kissed down my neck and stomach, and then she was at my thighs. And there she was, for so, so long. Just kissing, licking the sweetest spots of my inner thighs. Nibbling. Biting. Licking. Kissing. I wanted to grab hair and force her onto me. I didn't care about the bet anymore. But I was all bound up. Quite literally, I struggled against them. I wanted to get out. This was not for her show, I was actually trying to escape. She loved the look of it and laughed at me. I screamed and groaned. She just kept in on my thighs. "You're killing me! Please, baby, please!" The begging, again, was not for show. I was literally begging for mercy.

"You're balls are actually blue," she smirked. "I didn't think that actually happened."

"Dammit, SUCK ME, please! God, please!"

She just laughed at my agony and kept teasing. I had never experienced this much sexual frustration before.

Then she slid her tongue up the underside of my cock, just once. I jolted with excitement. I probably could have cum from that lick alone, if she'd let me. And then, she went right back to teasing. Several minutes later, she gave me one lick again, and then back to teasing.

I had no sense of time, but if she had been teasing me like that for less than two hours, I'd have been surprised.

Then, without the slightest warning, she swallowed me whole and began to suck away. I could have exploded in her mouth without a second thought. Not just because of my arousal, but also because of her expertise. Holding it in as she sucked me was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. If they didn't hear my screams in the next room, they had their ears plugged.

The blow job was short lived; I think she knew it couldn't have lasted. She lifted my blindfold and undid my restraints. "I want you to be rubbing my clit with your thumb while I ride you," she said. I think she was anxious too, because I expected her to keep teasing me, but instead, she just unceremoniously impaled herself onto me, and let out a moan to rival mine. Again, I had to focus to hold it in, even though rubbing her clit took focus away. I actually felt the cum at the edge of my dick several times. She read my face, though, and slowed down every time I was getting close. She continued to ride me like an animal, slowing down only to enhance my misery. She got off on my agony more than I ever imagined she would.

Some 20 or 30 minutes into the penetration, I heard a sound. I stopped for a second. My phone was ringing. No, it wasn't a phone call. It was the alarm I had set.

It was midnight.

That was it. I grabbed her by the upper arms and flipped her down, forcefully, then spread her legs with my knees and slammed into her as hard as I could. One pump, then a few more for good measure, and I was bursting in the most powerful orgasm of my entire life. I couldn't even see because my eyes were clouding over. It was so powerful it actually made my head hurt.

Finally. Finally released. I took a few deep breaths and rolled off of her.

For several minutes we both lay there wordless. I pulled her close to me. "I love you, baby," I said.

"I love you too," she answered. "And that was amazing. Did you have fun?"

"Yeah," I breathed out. "I mean, no. But yeah."

She giggled. She knew what I meant.

"It was incredible for me, too," she said. "But you know ..."

"What?"

"I'm curious about that side of the coin. Next time," she said, grinning, "I'm going to lose the video game on purpose."

12