Three and Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, you are soooo wet!" Mary moaned, obviously excited by the sight. Her fingers worked up inside Cherry and I could hear the slurping sound as she finger-fucked her friend.

"Ungggh" was Cory's moan, and he began fucking Cherry's mouth faster. "I'm cumming!"

With that, Cherry pulled his cock out of her mouth, and we went back to the side position, both of our mouths on the shaft, our tongues running over each other's licking under its length. Cory started to spurt his first load, a big arc that landed on the floor over Cherry's shoulder. Another wave splashed off her face, and I could taste some of it that streaked his cock. I had tasted my own cum many times, and thought it was actually pretty good. Cory's was a delicious salty flavor, about the same as mine, but still different.

When Cory's orgasm subsided, he sank back into the chair. I turned to Cherry again and we kissed even harder, tasting his cum in her mouth and on her lips. Mary stood up now, and came along my other side. With two beautiful girls on either side of me, taking my arms, they stood me up, then both put their hands around my hard cock. I wanted to fuck somebody now, I was so turned on. They looked at each other, then back to me.

"Do him, Woody," Cherry said in a low, sultry voice. At first, I wasn't sure what she meant. But she was looking at Cory sitting spread out on the chair, his now flaccid cock still wet from our saliva and his own cum. Both girls pulled me closer to him, and he looked up smiling. He pulled his legs up, holding them under the knees. He scooted down on the chair so his ass was right over the edge. He pulled his legs up even higher, exposing his ass to me. I was rock hard.

Cherry produced some slippery stuff lube, which I guess she got from her purse somehow. She coated my dick with it, and then rubbed some around Cory's hole. Cherry and Mary stood on either side of me, Cherry's hand around my shaft. She pulled me closer to him, aiming my cock at the target. I wanted to fuck him. I pushed against him as he pulled his legs up even higher, and let out a moan.

More easily than I thought, my dick slid half way inside. It was tight, but slippery. Having his ass envelop my cock was an amazing sensation. I pushed slowly further in, until I was almost at the hilt.

"Mmmm yes Woody, you're so good," Cory moaned. "Fuck me now."

I could see his cock was getting hard again, and I pulled back, and then pushed forward again. It was so tight, so much tighter than any pussy I'd fucked. But so good. I started to fuck him, and his hand moved down to start stroking his cock again. As we fucked, I noticed that Cherry and Mary had moved back to the couch, with Cherry spread, her legs wide. Mary had moved between them, and was licking and sucking her clit. Cherry's eyes darted from me to Mary, then threw her head back. "Ohhhhh baby! Lick that pussy!" she screamed.

Cory stroked his cock, now hard again, even faster. Between watching the girls go at it, and fucking Cory hard, I knew I ready to let go again. With a final thrust, I felt my orgasm approach, and pulled out just as my cum began to explode from my shaft. It landed right on top of Cory's cock and he worked in into his dick with his stroking hands. I didn't have much left, so there wasn't a lot of semen, but it felt good just the same. My cock quickly went limp, and I knew I would be out for the count finally.

As I turned back to see the girls, I heard Cherry moaning even louder. Mary's face was covered in her juices, and her fingers were pushing in and out of Cherry's pussy while she licked and sucked her clit. "Aaahhhhh!" she was literally screaming and grabbing Mary's hair. "Fuuuuckkkkk I'm cumming in your mouth!" Mary moaned as she drank her juices, her licks slowly subsiding.

I looked around the room, clothes spread everywhere and hot nude bodies in all positions. Everyone had a big smile on their face, including me. What a great evening.

12