Three Angels

Story Info
Steve is attacked by 3 lovely ladies.
3.9k words
4.3
107.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pourty
pourty
413 Followers

"Oooh, that's a sexy one!" Denise said as Mia displayed her mostly bare body in a silk bra and panties in the dressing room of Victoria's Secret. Mia and Denise had set out for the day to find lingerie to wear that night for their "girl's night out" and slumber party. Even though Denise and Shannon had been staying at Mia's house all week, tonight was to be just for them, while Steve watched a movie in another room and went to sleep alone.

"You need to try on something too, Denise," Mia smiled, "why don't you put on

Steve lay almost asleep that night, naked in bed after a long shower, tired from the week. They had been out every night to dinner and movies and such with friends and relatives. Mia's sister had come to visit, along with Mia's best Friend Denise. That left him at home, the only guy, with three lovely ladies.

The noise of the women chatting had kept him awake. After an evening of Margaritas and then wine, their loud talk and laughter was traveling down the hall into the bedroom. That had each in turn taken a shower after the evening out and put on the new silk robes and underwear they purchased at Victoria's Secret that day. Shannon wore green, Denise wore purple, and Mia wore Navy Blue. After dressing, they had all filed into the cozy den, started up the fireplace, and were sitting on the shaggy rug with large pillows and a few bottles of wine.

In the silence of the evening, he could hear everything, but was trying to ignore it. When their conversation took a different turn, however, it really got his attention.

"You know, I have to admit I've had a crush on him since gradeschool. I used to watch you two kissing in your room when mom wasn't home and I'd would dream it was me with him instead of you." Shannon's voice was unmistakeable, but Steve had never heard such things coming from her before. The girl he had grown up secretly admiring had also grown up secretly admiring him! Now he was happily married to her sister, and though he would never have given that up for anything, Steve sometimes fantasized about Shannon's trim physique and buxom figure, usually as a threesome with Mia.

"You're *kidding*!" Mia exclaimed, clearly toying with her. "I could have *never* guessed why you kept pictures of him in a swimsuit in your notebooks at school!" He couldn't believe what he was hearing, this was news he never dreamed.

"Oh stop!" Shannon laughed, "It's not like you never had a crush on anyone but your husband before!"

"Actually," now Denise was joining in, "I hope you're not upset or offended, Mia, but I can't say my fantasy life has been exactly pure either. Under other circumstances, I might have made a pass at him myself!".

Mia sounded intrigued, "Really? What kind of fantasies?"

"Oh, I don't think I have quite enough alcohol in me to go there, yet!" Denise mused, "let's just say I still wouldn't mind getting a good view of him in bed if I had the chance."

"That could be arranged. Put your body where your mouth is!"

"Mia, are you kidding?" Shannon asked, "We're talking about your husband here, I would think you wouldn't want him being displayed for all to see."

"Best friends and sisters share everything, right?" Mia responded, "I'm not worried about you two, I trust you guys and love you, I wouldn't mind sharing a little, if you wouldn't mind sharing back!"

"What do you mean by 'sharing back'?\\", asked Shannon.

Mia glanced sideways at Denise, "Well, I know Steve has always had a fantasy of making love to two or three girls at once."

"That's... interesting," Shannon said cautiously, wondering what was up between these two, "So you'd be willing to have sex with another woman? I've always wondered what that would be like, but I've never given serious thought to actually trying it."

"Let's try an experiment," Mia smiled knowingly, "kiss me."

"I don't think so," Shannon was obviously becoming embarrased. "I really don't think I could do that, it would be incest, right?"

"Oh, come one," Mia chided, "you used to try and practice on me when you were in Junior High, how would this be any different?"

"Well, mostly because I don't need the practice!" Shannon stated frankly.

"Kiss me, then," Denise said, and moved closer to Shannon, putting her arms around her. Shannon reluctantly placed her arms behind Denise as well.

"O.k., but give me another glass of wine first!"

Mia poured more wine into the empty glass and handed it to Shannon, who gulped it down all at once.

"Just give me a minute."

Shannon was still in Denise's soft but firm embrace, feeling pretty silly, when Mia moved in behind her and began massaging her shoulders with slow, penetrating strokes.

"It's O.k., little sis, just pretend she's a guy who's real clean shaven!"

Denise moved her face toward Shannon's and kissed her lightly on the lips. Shannon kissed her back, stiffly. Denise looked up at Shannon and smiled, then let her tongue slide out of her mouth and start tracing the outline of Shannon's lips. Shannon was smiling now, but still nervous. Denise's tongue moved slowly over Shannon's lower lip, then the upper, and back again, and finally began moving between them, seeking to come in.

Shannon, reluctant at first, decided that it couldn't hurt to try, or maybe it was just the wine talking, but she was becoming increasingly warm as Denise's tongue probed the outside of her lips while Mia's hands worked their magic on her back to calm her down. She felt a whole flock of butterflies in her stomach as she slowly parted her lips to accept her first adult kiss from another woman. Their tongues entwined for a slow moment as Shannon began to really enjoy the softness of Denise's face and the delicate touch of her lips. Shannon reached her hands up to Denise's face and pulled her closer for a brief time before breaking off 'the experiment'.

Denise rubbed her hands gently up and down Shannon's back, "See, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"Bad?" Shannon asked, "You might convince me to give up guys! Your lips are so soft."

Steve could barely believe what he was hearing. This conversation, this event, had led him to full arousal, but he did not want anyone to walk in on him masturbating, so lay on his stomach and tried to act asleep, with his ears fully pricked to what was going on in the next room.

"Oh you don't want to do that," Mia was saying, "there's still nothing in life quite like a nice, long, stiff cock!"

"Well, how long is it?" Shannon chided, "Come on, I tried his experiment, now it's time to talk about yours."

"It's long enough!" Mia replied, "but our experiment is not over, if you want to fulfill this little fantasy of his, you're going to have to do a lot more than just kiss a girl!"

"Define: 'a lot'" Shannon smiled, she had a pretty good clue as to what 'a lot' meant in this case.

Mia got up from behind Shannon and walked around to face her, then sat down, leaning against the couch and placed a hand on the inner thigh of each of her legs, spreading them purposefully, "A lot!"

"I think this is going to take another bottle of wine," Shannon laughed as she grabbed another bottle and the corkscrew on a nearby end table. "That's quite a lot!" Shannon poured herself and each of the others another glass of wine. "I don't think there's enough wine in this house for me to go that far!"

"Well," Mia said, "we might be able to let you off the hook this time. Let's go check out sleeping beasty!"

They all laughed as they finished their glasses of wine and then things got much quieter, they were whispering and Steve could no longer hear anything they were saying.

Steve heard footsteps in the hallway, and the whispering was now getting close enough for him to hear.

"You can't ever tell anyone we did this!" Denise said very quietly.

Mia muffled a laughed, "I'll keep your secrets, sweethearts, don't worry!"

Steve just lay on his stomach. As he tried to ignore what was going on, (and not succeeding), he heard the door creaking open and decided just to pretend to be asleep, breathing heavily.

"He's a really heavy sleeper," Mia said softly, "he probably won't even move"

Steve heard muffled laughter and soft footsteps, and then the covers began coming off of his back, down below his butt. The muffled laughter continued.

"He's completely naked!" Shannon said, a bit too loud. The wine was really taking over now.

"Shhhhh," Mia laughed, "now come over here, be very quiet, and only touch softly."

Steve had been lying in the middle of the bed, and felt someone sit quietly on either side of him. Then hands, one from each side, ever so lightly began to stroke his back. He earnestly hoped that his face was not betraying his true reaction. The hands began to rub more firmly and slowly moved lower and lower, until the hand on his left side was slowly tracing the crease between his butt and thigh and lightly brushing the pubic hair just below his balls and almost to his anus before returning the way it had come. It had become very quiet in the room now, no more muffled laughter, just the sounds of breathing.

Steve was paying so much attention to the hand moving between his thighs that he didn't even notice the addition of more hands on his right side. Mia was now rubbing his shoulders quite nicely while Shannon began working on his lower back. Soon he felt the addition of massage oil and he was in heaven. He didn't bother to open his eyes, though it was clear to everyone at this point that he was awake as he nestled into position and moaned slightly. Steve just relaxed and sunk into the moment while three sets of hands worked over his back, butt and legs as if he had never felt pleasure before. His state of half arousal had grown into a full-fledged erection as he felt hands rubbing between his thighs and slightly brushing his balls, never quite touching, but reaching closely between his cheeks and almost touching his anus. He thought he might lose control just from that, and almost did at one point, but the massage slowed and then, to his great surprise, he felt all three sets of hands rolling him over onto his back.

He was truly amazed at where this was all leading. Steve felt pretty vulnerable and exposed, but somehow was no longer inhibited enough to resist. It all felt so wonderful. He kept his eyes closed the entire time, not wanting to even know which hands were whose. The three angelic sets of hands began rubbing his chest and stomach, some flowing down to his legs and feet. Normally his feet were so ticklish it would be impossible for him to let someone rub them, but he was completely relaxed as Mia took his feet into her hands, caressing and massaging them.

All three ladies steered clear of his raging hard-on, but spent much time teasing, running their hands just below his balls, even running a few fingers underneath him into the crack of his butt, sometimes brusing past his anus. Finally, he felt a tongue begin to caress his lips. He wasn't sure who it was, except that he knew it was not Mia. Steve opened his mouth to receive the sweet, wet tongue that was probing between his lips, and he peeked to see who it was. It was Shannon, his sister-in-law, her blond hair falling over his face, giving him this sweet, erotic gift. He closed his eyes as she caressed his tongue with hers and accepted the deep, loving kisses as her hands stroked and held his face.

One of the other two sets of hands had left his body, though he hardly noticed as the other was still rubbing his thighs and stomach. Shannon moved from his lips and began kissing his forehead, eyes, cheeks, ears, while her hands were alternately brushing his face and rubbing his chest. As her lips moved to his neck and then his chest, he finally decided it was time to open his eyes to see the heavenly creatures who were giving him this gift.

There they were, looking lovely in their silk nightgowns. He found out where the third set of hands had gone as He noticed that Mia had moved beside Denise and was stroking her back, breasts and butt through her robe. As Denise noticed his wandering gaze, she looked into his eyes and then smiled. Denise bent over further, and, cupping his balls in her right hand and his erect penis in her left, she parted her lips and slipped his erecction deep into her mouth, giving a gentle squeeze, coming slowly up, and then, still smiling, moved away and began kissing Mia.

The thrill that gave him aroused Steve more than ever and he felt like bursting! He was at once frustrated that Denise had teased him so thoroughly and pleased that this experience was not yet coming to a close.

Shannon continued to kiss and rub his body, again never touching the place he most longed for by now. He kept his attention on Mia and Denise. Mia moved over to straddle his thighs and pulled Denise over, who straddled around his pelvis, just above his very stiff penis. They had their arms wrapped around each other with their lips meeting, licking, and parting. Shannon moved above and behind his head and sat with her back to the headboard and her legs stretching out on either side of him. She resumed rubbing his chest and face as He stroked her legs for a while, and then began stroking and rubbing Denise's slim, sexy hips and butt in front of him. Reaching up under her gown he discovered silk panties to match the green robe. He could feel her pelvis rocking against his own as he firmly gripped her hips and thighs.

Mia gave Denise a final kiss while holding her back with her left hand and cupping Denise's breast in her right, then gently pushed her back until Denise was lying on her back on top of him with her legs stretched out on either side of his thighs. Shannon began rubbing Denise's chest through the gown as Mia began to work on her legs and inner thighs, as well as his own, firmly rubbing more oil onto them and just missing those centers of pleasure that he longed to have touched.

Steve reached up around Denise's tight, flat stomach and untied the silk sash of her forest green robe, letting the side fall down next to him as he began to help Shannon rub her small, firm breasts and stomach. He moved his hands along her silky smooth sides and hips, slowly moving toward her inner thighs. Denises hands were doing the same to him beneath her, continuing to caress his own hips and slide just under his back and the top of his butt. Her head lay next to his, propped up on Shannon's right thigh, her medium-length sandy blonde hair tickling his face.

As his hands crept deeply between Denise's thighs, brushing the mound beneath her panties, He felt Mia's hands on top of his own. She moved his right hand up Denise's thigh, onto her stomach, and beneath her silk bottoms, where he began to slowly run his fingers through the curly hair underneath. His other hand Mia did not move, and Steve soon felt her long auburn hair brushing over his left hand and between his legs as she bent down to kiss Denise's inner thighs, just below the panty line. He felt each movement of her face as she bumped and brushed his erection while planting wet kisses inside Denise's right thigh.

All the attention was clearly moving Denise. With Shannon kneading her breasts, his hand stroking just above her clitoris and Mia's warm, inviting kisses, Denise began to gently sway back and forth, quiet moans vibrating in her chest, consumed in the moment. Shannon, who was clearly more flexible than he, bent down and kissed Denise slowly across her face and lips, then doing the same to him. He reached up with his left hand and pulled her face closer as she sucked his tongue into her mouth.

Mia had not stopped, she continued licking Denise's thighs and moved lower to kiss his as well. Then she lifted her head for a moment and began slipping the silk off of Denise's hips, slowly down past his penis and her thighs. He had been slowly stroking the wet lips, just across the top, and as Mia pulled the silk underwear off past her feet, he firmly parted her lips with his middle finger and began stoking the soft, warm, wet flesh beneath. Denise arched her back in ecstasy and let out a low moan that he could feel deep in his chest.

As he continued stroking and Shannon continue rubbing and kissing, Denise and Steve once again felt Mia's face and hair between their legs. Her hands took his penis and began rubbing it in between Denise's hot and wet lips. He felt her mouth cover his aching erection for a moment and then lift off. Her tongue began to slowly wrestle with his finger as her mouth engulfed Denise's now bulging lips. Mia's hands began caressing his balls and penis as she worked tirelessly to bring Denise to orgasm with his penis and her tongue, but stopped just short of the event. Mia climbed up on top of Denise and together they rolled off of him and began kissing again, with Denise on top of Mia.

He took the opportunity to slide down a little bit and roll up onto his side as he pulled Shannon between the other two women and himself, lying on her back. She smiled at him and he smiled back as he bent down to kiss her and untie the blue sash around her navy, silk robe. He helped her slip her arms out of the sleeves and then removed her underwear as well. He sat up next to her and poured a light stream of massage oil down her body from just below her neck, between her firm, large breasts, over her toned stomach and just below the line of the fine, curly hair below her slim waist. She wiggled a bit from the cold oil, but soom warmed up as he began to massage her body from head to toe, just brushing the attractive hair between her legs. Shannon closed her eyes as she relaxed and sunk into the pleasure.

Soon he decided to finish up the top side and he helped her roll over onto her tummy, her large breasts bulging out on her sides. She placed her arms up underneath her head as he began kneading the muscles in her back. While this was going on, Mia had decided to get more wine, and had returned with two large wine glasses and a bottle of expensive red Chianti.

Mia and Denise were drinking wine and talking softly, kissing and caressing in between, while Steve continued to massage Shannon's body. He had finished with her back and was now firmly rubbing her butt and thighs. His hands were creeping ever closer between her cheeks and brushing past the inviting mound below, until he just couldn't stand the pressure any more and began to kiss her firm, round cheeks, his tongue tracing the crease between her cheeks and thighs. He turned her body on the bed, spread her legs apart and stood off the side of the bed, bending over so he could get his lips and tongue onto her inner thighs and butt. Shannon moaned gently as his hands traced their way down her crack, finally spreading her cheeks and rubbing her anus with his thumb as he began to lick and suck the full, luscious lips below.

Steve rolled Shannon over and continued his work. She reached behind his head and pulled him close as she began a rhythmic rocking motion, moaning from deep in her throat. Mia and Denise had finished their wine and came over to her. Mia began kissing her sister deeply as Denise proceeded to massage and kiss Shannon's heaving chest.

"Come over here, Steve" Denise said as she put her hand on him and motioned him onto the bed. He managed to climb up onto the bed without removing his mouth from Shannon's wet lobes. Denise continued moving him over until he and Shannon were in a sixty-nine. Mia manuevered his stiff penis into Shannon's mouth, and she began to lick and suck slowly. Denise continued massaging both of them everywhere, making sure to pay close attention to his rear cheeks and Shannon's supple breasts.

Shannon rolled them over so she could be on top. He began to massage Shannon's cheeks and anus while his tongue searched out the depths between her legs. Shortly, Denise's mouth joined Shannon's and they began kissing each other around his penis.

pourty
pourty
413 Followers
12