Three Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pourty
pourty
415 Followers

"Now I'll show you what he really likes," Mia proclaimed as Steve felt her hands spread his legs up and apart. She laid down at the foot of the bed and began licking his thighs while Denise and Shannon continued to make love to his cock with her mouths. Steve could feel Mia's tongue licking the space between his balls while electricity ran up his spine. She placed her whole mouth over the area and began a long slow kiss, just above his anus that drove him wild. As he felt Mia getting closer and closer to the bullseye, he began doing the same to Shannon, who began writhing with pleasure to the point where she even took her mouth off of him. Luckily, Denise was still nearby and picked up where Shannon left off.

With his tongue stroking her clitoris and his fingers in her hole, he stuck a wet finger into Shannon's Anus just as Mia reached his own and they both came in a solid rush of orgasm. Shannon pressed her body down onto his face as Steve arched his back and came thunerously into Denise's mouth while she swallowed.

Mia helped Denise lick up the come, then sat up and cheered. "Allright you two! It's about time!" Mia chided.

Shannon sat up, her face rosy and warm, her body soft and firm and beautiful to gaze upon in the aftermath of her pleasure. She reached for his face and pulled him close to her, her tongue greedily diving into his mouth, "I've always loved you. We're going to have to do this more often." Then she flashed him a warm smile.

"That was fun!" Denise smiled. "I don't know why, but I've always loved the taste of cum." She layed down next to him and begain stroking his chest hair with her fingernails while her tongue began to trace the outline of his lips. "Mmmm, Shannon, you taste pretty good, too!" Denise said with a wide grin on her face, then returned to kiss him.

They all laid down on the bed for a while, touching and caressing sharing glasses of wine. It was pretty clear that they'd all had a bit too much to drink, but it sure felt good!

pourty
pourty
415 Followers
12