Three As One

Story Info
First time lesbian is a thrill for you and me.
3.2k words
3.79
15.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammy49
hammy49
1 Followers

As she pulls you to her, I quietly slide into a chair in the corner. You look so shy, so scared, yet I can feel your heart beat from across the room. Her hands gently caress you cheek, your hair, as she pulls you towards her and your lips meet hers for the first time. At first you are tentative, but soon passion begins to take over and you begin to kiss her as you kiss me, hot, deep. Your lips press against hers and your hands travel to her back, and begin to explore. The sounds of passionate, wet kisses are mixed with muffled moans and grunts as you begin to realize your number one fantasy is coming true.

A small break from the kissing allows you to look into each others eyes, to gather the heat between you as the fire begins to spread. She moves first, unbuttoning your dress from the top down. As she reaches the bottom button and your dress falls open, her hands touch the bare skin of your stomach and sides causing you to quiver and sigh. Slowly her hands travel up to touch your breasts thru your bra, grazing your nipples ever so slightly as she passes them to reach your shoulders and push your dress off you, falling gently to the floor at your feet, leaving you in your sexy red lace bra and boy short panties.

Again she pulls you to her, her lips on your neck and ear as her hands travel to your back, seeking the clasp to unhook your bra. Your head is tilted back allowing full access to your neck and your most sensitive spot. As she unclasps your bra, her hands travel to the straps on your shoulder, sliding them down your arms as your perfect breasts are freed, nipples standing proudly erect. Your arms fall to your side as the bra joins your dress on the floor, and your lovers hands lightly graze your sides as they travel up towards your breasts. You gasp as her hands cup your breasts, her fingers lightly pinching and caressing your nipples.

I cant stop myself from rubbing my cock through my jeans now, slowly, as I watch you begin to give in to your first woman. I can tell by your breathing that you are hers now, that the walls have come down, and this will be a thrill for both of us. I know I have to take my time as the scene before me unfolds, I don't want to cum too quickly.

As she plays with your nipples, you run your fingers through her brunette hair and pull her to you, lips meeting again, and you kiss her, passionately, aggressively, with purpose. Your hands leave her head and slide down her back grabbing the bottom of her sweater, lifting it up and over her head. Your lips part for only a second as the sweater breaks the kiss, but then they meet again with urgency. Her breasts are larger than yours, barely contained in her lacy black bra. Your hands go to them, felling them tentatively at first through the fabric, then squeezing them more firmly. She breaks the kiss and backs away from you slightly, looking you straight in the eyes, and reaches around behind her to unclasp her bra. As she does, and her breasts fall free from their restraints, you unknowingly bring your own hands to your nipples and pinch and pull in them, moaning softly as you do. She tosses the bra aside and does the same to her own nipples, pinching them, while she looks you straight in the eye.

You do not wait for an invitation, as you close the gap between you and her and immediately take a breast in each hand, feeling its weight, it's firmness. Your hands begin to pull at her nipples, feeling them stretch and give, and you lower your head down and take a nipple into your mouth, tasting her sweetness. She pulls your head against her breast as you begin to devour her tit, sucking and biting gently on her nipple, as she moans loudly and throws her head back in pleasure. Alternating between the two lovely breasts has caused your lover to begin to breathe heavily, almost pant, as she runs her hands through your blond hair, her eyes closed, lips parted slightly.

She pulls you up to her and kisses you with both hands on your cheeks, her tongue dancing with yours. I cannot help it at this point and unzip my jeans and reach in to pull my cock out. I am not shocked by how hard I am already, this is by far the hottest thing I have ever seen. This has always been your ultimate fantasy, to be with another woman, but secretly, it has been mine too, to watch you with another woman. I am afraid to even touch my cock, for fear it will make me cum, but I cant resist giving it a few tugs, which causes some precum to work its way to the tip.

As you kiss, your hands travel all over her body, squeezing her tits, pinching her nipples, down to her ass, up her back, in her hair, and hers do the same. Audible moans from both of you become one constant moan as you race each other to feel every square inch of body.

You finally break for a second, to catch your breath, panting in rhythm, and she takes you by the hand and leads you to the bed, pushing you back into it. She backs away from you and lowers her hands to her pants, unbuttoning them and unzipping the fly ever so slowly. She turns her back to you and begins to lower her pants, bending at the waist as she does, her ass pointed in your direction as her thong comes into view as her pants travel down her legs revealing perfectly sculpted thighs and calves. She peeks at you as her pants reach the ground and she steps out of them, leaving her dressed as you, in high heels and panties only.

She walks to the side of the bed, heels clicking on the hard wood floor, and reaches down running her hands up your legs, the inside of your thighs, gently grazing your pussy, and the slight moisture that has gathered in the crotch of your panties. She then reaches the top of your panties and hooks her fingers in them and begins to pull them down. On cue you lift your hips up so that she may slide them off, and as she does and your beautiful shaved pussy appears, she moans in delight. As she slides them down your legs to your feet and over your heels and off you, she does not discard them, but brings them to her nose, inhaling your scent. Your hands go to your nipples again and you play with them as you watch her breathe you in.

When she is done, she gently tosses them aside, she lowers herself by your feet, kissing gently up your calves , to the back of your knees, then your inner thigh. As her hot breath reaches your bare pussy, your eyes meet mine for the first time, and I see the look of animal passion in your eyes as her tongue reaches your wet slit. Your eyes close, your hands go to her hair and you moan loudly as you pull her tongue into you. Your head thrown back, your pelvis pushed up, your leg muscles tense as you feel a womens' tongue on you for the first time.

I can tell right away that you are very close to orgasm, as you start to moan rhythmically as you thrust your pussy to meet her mouth. I can see your stomach tensing, your hands entwined in her hair, holding her against you. Your body, in an orgasmic state is the most beautiful site in the world. Add to it another female in between your legs causing your orgasm and it is too much for both of us. Your body spasms as you scream out in pleasure, you orgasm taking you over the edge and you lose control, shaking and crying in pleasure.

At the same time I realize I am cumming too. I am so engrossed in you, the beauty unfolding before my eyes, that I lost myself in my pleasure and am spewing rope after rope of cum upon my belly and chest. My orgasm overtakes me causing me to shake like you until the last cum has escaped and I relax my body into the chair.

As you come down from your own orgasm, you pull her up to you, kissing her fully on the lips, dipping your tongue into her to taste your pussy juice on her mouth. Your body twitches as you kiss, your legs convulsing slightly still, as tears mix with sweat on your cheeks. As your breathing resumes, and your body relaxes a bit more, it becomes clear that you have realized what has just happened, and perhaps, more importantly, what potentially can happen.

Your body slowly comes to life again as the feeling resumes in your arms and legs and you become more the aggressor. You subtly roll onto your side, your hands exploring her body, her tits, her back, her ass. As you begin to pick up the pace, you slowly slide on top of her, your breasts mashing against hers. You are now the hunter, and you have cornered your prey. You break the kiss long enough to smile that evil smile I know so well, the one that says trouble (the good kind) is coming.

You begin your descent to explore another female body for the first time. Your lips trail down her neck to her tits, licking sucking, biting gently and playfully at her nipples, making sure to pay equal attention to each. Once her nipples are fully erect and puffy, you continue down, kissing and licking every inch, her sides, her stomach, your fingertips trailing gently over her skin, causing her to squirm, and clutch at the sheets with her hands.

Suprisingly you are not in a hurry to get to her pussy, perhaps knowing you are in control giving you the confidence to be patient. As you finish your teasing of her upper body reach her waist, you pause for a second glancing in my direction for the briefiest of moments showing me that nervous yet excited look you get just before you try something new. I smile slightly as you turn your head back to her and close your eyes and inhale her scent. Your fingers hook into the top of her thong and slowly begin to lower them. She responds by raising her hips off the bed, pushing her pussy inches from your mouth and you cant resist planting a kiss in her still panty clad slit. As her pussy becomes exposed to you, I hear you gasp, in excitement as you see the small landing strip of hair and then her glistening lips as they are revealed. Still taking your time, you lower her thong, kissing her thighs, her calves lightly as they reach her heels and you remove them from her feet and toss them to the ground.

Abandoning patience now, you quickly crawl between her legs, your fingers reaching her pussy first to explore her wet folds. Her clit, hard and aroused pokes out from between her lips and you slide your thumb over it, noticing her bodies response. You slide a finger inside her, feeling the warmth and wetness as she arches her hips pushing you deep inside. You can no longer resist as you lower your mouth to her slit, sliding your tongue from bottom to top tasting your first pussy. You stop, to savor the taste, closing your eyes and audibly moaning.

I suddenly realize that my cock has come back to life, and reach down to rub some cum in for lubrication. This is beyond my wildest dreams, watching you taste your first pussy, your ass in the air, your pussy glistening to me. It takes all my self control not to ram my cock into you, but this is your night, not mine. I know I have a bit more time before I cum this time, so I am a bit more aggressive and stroke a little quicker to start.

You have really begun to eat her pussy now, slurping her juices, nibbling her clit. I can tell you are into it, as your body thrusts with each stroke of your tongue. She is close as well, as her moans are constant, her hands now in your blond hair pulling you into her hard. I can't see clearly, but I can tell you have at least one finger in her pussy, maybe more, and her hips are pushing up to meet your every move. Her screams and moans tell me she is close, and your moans indicate that even though you are not being touched, you might not be far behind. Her hands leave your hair and go to her nipples, pinching, pulling them as her body arches to meet your mouth.

It is all you can do to keep up with her thrusts as you finger fuck her and lick her pussy all over. Her body shakes and with one last thrust she moans loudly and pushes her pussy against your face, holding it there as her body releases into a quivering orgasm. At the same time, your body shakes slightly and you moan into her pussy, and I cannot help but wonder if you came again, without being touched.

After holding her pussy against you for several seconds, she lowers her butt to the bed, still shaking and panting. You crawl up her body and kiss her as she wraps her arms around you, holding you as you both bask in the warmth of orgasm. Finally with one last kiss, you roll off of her arms spread, needing air. What a vision of beauty to see you both lying there, bodies sweaty, the musk of pussy in the air, pussies still glistening and swollen.

While my cock is still hard, I am satisfied, as it appears you have enjoyed your first experience with another woman, and that makes me happy. You both sit up and look at me, hard cock in hand, then glance at each other and smile. She gets up off the bed and goes to her bag and pulls out a long double ended dildo, and turns to you, eyebrows raised, as to ask for your approval. Your smile tells it all and she returns to the bed, and pushes you back into the bed.

She takes and end into her mouth, wetting it, and looks at me with a glimmer in her eye. Slowly she withdraws it only to rub it slowly down your tits to your pussy, gliding it over your swollen slit and in between your pussy lips several times to tease you. Slowly, she eases the end into your pussy, watching your eyes close and your head thrown back as your fingers clutch at the sheets. Inch by inch she slides the dildo into you, your pussy lips spread accepting it, pulling it inside you. As she fills you with as much as you can take, your moans get louder, your legs spread wider and your body begins to shake slightly. Once you can take no more, she slowly eases it out of you leaving just the tip between your lips, then thrusts it abruptly back into you deeply, causing your back to arch, and a long guttural growl to escape from deep within you. She repeats this several times, pushing you quickly to the edge the inserts it fully and changes her position.

She positions herself with her pussy near yours, both of your legs intertwined, then reaches down and slowly inserts the other end of the dildo in her pussy. As she does this the dildo slides out of you slowly, leaving just enough in to keep you full. You both reach down to grab a hold of your part of the dido and you begin a magical act of fucking each other and fucking your self.

I am stroking my cock faster now, wanting to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming, as I watch you and your lover on either end of a dildo, bringing each other to new heights of pleasure. Precum oozes out of my cock, adding lubrication, and my moans join yours as the room becomes filled with the smell and sounds of sex. My moans draw both your attention and you both look at me , then at each other and roll onto your sides, facing me, both of you staring at me, as you fuck each other.

As pace quickens, so do I, matching your strokes, in and out, up and down. It seems we are all interconnected, three acting as one, building to a common goal; to cum. I watch as your bare pussy lips open to accept the dildo, your clit poking out, and see your body quiver each time it is fully in you. I know you are close, as is your lover, as the three of us moan in unison now, every down stroke, every thrust in unison, until we reach the inevitable point of no return.

On cue, you begin to cum, your body tenses, your eyelids flutter and you throw your head back in ultimate ecstasy, moaning loudly. Your lover impales herself as well, and screams in joy, her body shaking. With one last stroke I shoot my second load, arcs of cum landing on me, and the chair, and the floor. Our moans are loud, our screams of pleasure fill the room, as we have a huge simultaneous orgasm, three as one.

I watch your convulsions as they become less intense and you body begins to regain control of it self. Both you and your lover are still shaking, moaning as you come down from intense orgasms. I feel my legs relax as the last bit of cum dribbles out the top and down my shaft.

Reluctantly, you let the dildo slide out of your soaked pussy, and then slowly inch it out of your lovers wet snatch, watching every wet part as it slides out , leaving her pussy lips spread and swollen. With a contented sigh, you crawl up her body and kiss her fully on the lips once more, a thank you in the most sincere way. You both crawl up to the head of the bed, and lay your head on the pillows. With a smile and a finger beckoning me, you call me to the bed with you.

I slide in behind you and kiss you fully, tasting the mix of juices on your tongue, then slide down your neck with my tongue, tasting your sweat. You turn to your lover and snuggle up beside her and then reach behind you and pull me in close. You grab my arm and bring it across your stomach so it rests on her hip, our first contact. I pull in tight to you and kiss your earlobe, whispering to you as I do. You smile and giggle a little as you run your hand through my wet hair. You lover giggles with you and then interlaces her fingers with mine on her hip.

This is the start of something beautiful, I can tell.

hammy49
hammy49
1 Followers