Three At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made plans with Kelly and Rob to get together with them but we had to wait almost a month because Jenny wanted to be sure that she wasn’t in heat when Rob fucked her again.

Because of an accident that I had when I was younger I could fuck her anytime and not get her pregnant. She loved it because I could fuck her when she was ovulating, when she was very hot and wet, and she didn’t have to worry about anything.

The day finally arrived that we planned to go to Kelly and Rob’s house. Jenny put on a very short pair of cutoffs with no panties underneath and a tube top that was just big enough to cover her tits. She looked hot!

When we got to their house we sat in the living room for few minutes talking and then Rob told Jenny that he wanted to show her something. She followed him down the hallway to the back of the house. As soon as they were gone Kelly came over to me and we started kissing. I put my hand up under her shirt and noticed that she wasn’t wearing a bra either. I pulled and pinched her nipples making her breathe faster and moan in my mouth. She quickly pulled her top off exposing her big firm breasts to me. I leaned down and started licking circles around her nipple and then took it into my mouth sucking on it until it was hard and then went to work on the other one. As I was sucking on it we heard a loud moan come from the back of the house. Kelly got up and took my hand and led me down the hall towards the bedroom. Since it was evening the hall and bedroom were dark except for a light that was on in the master bathroom, throwing a little light across the bed. We could see Jenny at the edge of the bed on her knees with her face down on a pillow and Rob standing behind her pushing his hard pole into her tight pussy. The moan we heard was Jenny getting her cunt stretched out when he first pushed into her. When he would pull out of her I could see the light glistening off of his soaking wet cock and I knew that Jenny was very turned on and her juice was flowing. Kelly and I went back out to the living room and pulled our clothes off and started to fuck on the floor. What a turn on it was to see those huge tits moving back and forth every time I pushed into her. She put her legs around my back pulling me in deeper, squeezing my cock with her pussy. After a few minutes she said that she wanted it from behind, like Jenny was getting it, so I pulled out of her and she flipped over onto her stomach and raised her pussy up and asked me to fuck her like a dog and fill her with my sperm. She didn’t have to ask twice. I pushed into her with one thrust and grabbed her swinging tits to pull myself in deeper and started pounding into her very wet love hole. A few minutes later we heard Jenny cumming in the other room, followed a few seconds later by Rob’s moans as he emptied his balls into her writhing body. Hearing them cum caused Kelly to start fucking hard and fast and soon she gasped that she was cumming and told me to shoot my load into her vagina.

After resting on the floor for a few minutes she led me down the hall to the bedroom. I could see our cum running down the insides of her legs as she walked. When we got to the bedroom Jenny was on her knees and Rob was starting to push into her again. I laid down on the bed under Jenny and pulled her down on me and started kissing her while Rob continued to fuck her. She whispered in my ear how good it felt when she came a few minutes before with his huge pole inside of her shooting sperm into her pussy. After kissing her for a few minutes my cock got hard again and Kelly jumped on me driving it up into her. As she rode up and down on me I continued to kiss Jenny and played with her breasts as Rob pounded her from behind. I reached down between her legs and started rubbing her clit and I felt Kelly’s hand squeezing Rob’s big balls. Jenny’s orgasm hit first and she kissed me hard as she came triggering my orgasm. As I exploded again into Kelly, she and Rob started cumming. As he was unloading his sperm into Jenny’s vagina she told me that she could feel every shot as it hit her womb. She loved how it felt. After Rob finished cumming he moved and Kelly slid her way under Jenny and started sucking up the cum that was pouring out of Jenny’s hole. Jenny moved over and started cleaning up Kelly’s pussy as well while Rob and I sat back and watched the girls make each other cum again.

What a night it was. When we left we planned another evening of fun. But that’s another story.

12