Three Babes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try not to mark me," she panted.

Well that was the invitation he wanted and pulled out his dick. She grabbed it and sighed and gave it a couple of soft jerks.

"Harder baby. I don't have to teach her do I?"

Instead of replying she dropped to her knees and gave him and excellent jerk-and-blow job. When that was over she pulled off her bra and panties. He pinned her to the carpet, making her gasp and repeatedly yell "Omigod, Omigod."

Conrad was pushed off just before Adele's roommate was due home. Walking away he realized he was hungry, very hungry, and not altogether because of three rounds of sex. They hadn't got round to eating the pizza.

After that night of them becoming sexually comfortable with each other, Conrad went into the restaurant each Thursday morning for breakfast when Adele would confirm whether or not it was on again that evening.

She never did confirm whether he was better than her boyfriend for sex but she did appear rather anxious that Conrad wished the Thursday evening arrangement to continue. A long time later she would admit that her boyfriend didn't believe in having sex before marriage.

Conrad was called to Anthony's Kline's office and Maureen was already seated there.

"Hi guys," Conrad said. Maureen smiled and said hi and Anthony ignored the greeting.

He handed Conrad a report and asked, "Have you seen this before?"

Conrad scanned it to confirm it was Christie's report about department reorganization.

"No I can't say I have but I can confirm some of these things I see here have been the subject of a conversation I had with Christie, on my first day here I believe. As I remember it, one of her questions was if the department was operating inefficiently, what would be the three major reasons for that? I admit saying prime responsibility fell on the department head. I knew of course the HoD was your son but take that fact out of the equation and my reply would have still been the same. I suggested likely causes would include lack of supervision and training and possibly lack of leadership."

Conrad continued. "Later I was asked about the structure of the department as I saw it and I said if everyone reported to me instead of the HoD, Freddie would have more time to devote to essentials in department control but would still get to see all of those reports after I'd examined them closely and called for deficiencies to be addressed. As you know that routine work as a supervisor takes time and I wondered why my position as Freddie's deputy had not been made long before this because accounts is a big activity within a department store."

Anthony said, "The reason why we did not have a deputy was because Freddie said he worked better without one and assured us he was coping well."

Conrad felt like saying that now Anthony knew differently but knew to keep his mouth shut.

"Well what now?" Anthony asked. "You can see Maureen and I are over a barrel about this because our two children are principal players."

Conrad gave the appearance of hedging.

"Come on Conrad."

"Okay I say free up Freddie and that will give him a real chance of gearing up the department's efficiency and showing the level of his leadership. Assess the situation in say three months and you'll have some answers."

"And if Freddie is found wanting?"

"Call in an outside assessor and follow his and her advice about whether he should be replaced."

Anthony said through clenched teeth, "You mean whether he should be fired?"

"Well if that's the assessor's professional opinion, yes. But I suggest don't jump to early conclusions. The entire department might be at fault."

"Well keep your eyes open and add that surveillance in your fortnightly report. You may go now."

Conrad said, "Oh you could send Freddie to an accountancy high level refresher course and then to a management training school."

"So you think he's at fault?"

"It is a consideration he had only a three-year degree. Further the quality of the HoD would always be my starting point when a department, any department, is deemed to be inefficient because that's where the responsibility lies."

Anthony frowned. "What if we don't call in an assessor and just send Freddie off as you say to a high level refresher course and then on to a management training school?"

"That could be the answer and while he's away Maureen could run the department and that could produce an interesting outcome."

The partners looked at each other and then Anthony said, "Thanks for your input Conrad. It was most impressive. You may leave."

Conrad returned to his office. Christie was out somewhere. He checked for phone messages and returned Mrs Pauline Starke's call.

"Oh hi Conrad. The other day you cheekily asked whether I would date you. My husband and I were going up country this weekend where I have a late morning speaking engagement but he's had to cancel. Would you like to accompany me? I enjoy company on long drives. We could stay somewhere overnight rather than drive back that same day."

"Will you sleep with me?"

"Yes."

Conrad gave Pauline his address.

They had a lackluster weekend together, Conrad rated it 1.5 out of 10.

Pauline allowed him to drive her Hyundai Genesis V6 3.8 coupe and Conrad managed to perform a couple of high-speed bursts without apparent detection by cops and that really was his weekend. They had a lovely hotel and Pauline did sleep with him but refused to get out of her day clothes and when he slapped a hand on her hip and said, "What about it babe?" she said, "The Police back home have a hit team. Would you like a visit by them one dark night?"

"I think I'll sleep on the couch, Conrad said but stayed in the bed because Pauline said she thought he'd wanted her to sleep with him.

She was very pleasant next morning and on the drive back home but Conrad had written off the weekend as being away with someone who could only be called a cold-hearted bitch who wouldn't know what it was like to fuck a real man.

Expressing that conviction gave him some satisfaction.

On Monday morning Christie, wearing orange panties, said Conrad looked glum.

He claimed to have had the most boring weekend in his entire adult life and he was so depressed about the lack of action he even failed in masturbation.

Christie swallowed and asked him would he like her to call around that evening.

Mr Glum said, "What for?"

"To have sex silly. What else is there?"

Mr Glum became Mr Chirpy and he gave Christie his address and made her read her note back to him twice to ensure she had written the address down correctly.

Christie arrived at Conrad's subdivision of the landlord's house twenty minutes late. She didn't dare tell him she'd left the address at the office but had relied on her memory and finally found the corner property.

"They kissed and he squeezed a breast and she made the customary cry women tend to do in such a situation, "Oooh."

Then she made the customary cry of most men, "What's for dinner?"

"Dry white wine is at the table. Please sit and pour."

Christie looked beautiful in the soft light, Conrad thought, as he arrived with the entrée. She had a low-cut blue dress and he could see the start of a satin and lace darker blue bra.

"Omigod, this looks lovely. Is it shrimp linguini?"

"That's the one," Conrad said, passing her the Parmesan while he applied freshly chopped parsley before they swapped.

"Delicious," she said, dabbing her lips with her napkin as she handed back her empty plate.

"Talk to me while I work on mains," he said. "The meat has been standing and so I have to just zap a couple of things in the microwave.

"I bet this is something more difficult to get right, to exhibit your prowess as a cook."

"Yeah right. I learnt from mom and her mother."

"This is a very comfortable home. Am I invited to stay the night?"

"Yes of course but there is a warning; if you stay you'll get fucked."

"Oooh," she giggled.

He arrived with a Pinot Noir and asked her to pour.

"Ah red meat is my guess," she said. "Probably oven-baked rib-eye."

"Do you like that?"

She said it was one of her favorites and Conrad said his too.

He arrived back at the table beaming and she boggled.

"Omigod, herb-crusted frenched rack of lamb with peas, broccoli and baby partly sliced potatoes covered with gravy. How superb."

He gave her a really boyish grin.

They ate slowly, sipped wine and looked at each other a lot and chatted.

When they finished, Christie said, "I'd have to give you 9 out of 10 for that dish, the highest mark I ever award even to my own sublime cooking that I achieve at times."

Conrad thanked her and cleared away and they sat for twenty minutes and finished with Nutella Mousse.

"That meal was fit for a connoisseur," was the accolade and Conrad said well yeah, for once there had been no mishaps.

Christie's high arm stretch appeared excessive but it did have the effect of focusing Conrad on her tits.

They did the dishes and then went over to the couch and warmed up with kisses and gentle touching.

Then Conrad said, "A condom?" and she smiled and nodded. As he unzipped the back of her dress Christie pulled it to her waist when with a light tug it came off her easily.

"I've not seen this lingerie," he said, working a hand over the mound of the bra.

"Well I do have bra and panty sets you haven't seen but I bought this set today for this special evening."

"That was lovely and lovely of you to have anticipated this night as being special. Why is it special? Because it will be our first time together."

"Yes and perhaps not the last. Who knows?"

Christie reached behind and undid the bra and Conrad moved in to work on her.

But he barely got going before Christie sat up and removed his shirt and pants and pushed him back on the couch. She dropped on to her knees on the floor and lifting his erection licked down the length and over his nuts that were also bald.

"I'm not used to me who have no hair down there."

He smiled and said he wasn't use to women who didn't shave down low or at least trim their bush.

"I shave," she said, still in her panties. She went to work slurping and sucking his erection.

Later she removed her panties and lay on the couch facing away from him. The fat lips of her pussy protruded and he worked in his dick without have to lift up her top leg. She rolled back to him with good timing once he got his stroking underway and they engaged in sweet-talking and agreed they fucked well together.

After getting each other away, they went to bed and banged for a couple hours.

When Conrad awoke with the dawn chorus in the tree outside the bedroom he found Christie had left the bed and it was still warm where she'd been sleeping. He went looking for her but found she'd left the apartment.

He yawned, unworried, and slept for another hour.

Conrad arrived at the office before Christie and when she entered their shared office he went to kiss her passionately, although working up to that of course, but she cautioned him, saying she had a boyfriend.

On Thursday evening Adele arrived at his apartment. They sat out in the twilight and had a couple of drinks and then banged for three hours and then she left.

The next morning he took a call from Pauline the policeman's wife. Christie had someone with her so he asked Pauline to hold and walked out into the corridor for privacy.

"Hi," he said.

"Can I see you tonight?"

"Yes. Should we go to a bar for a drink?"

"That's too public. What about where you live?"

"Yes that's very private."

"Good. I'll bring food, you supply white wine. My husband is out of town tonight. I keep thinking about you and have decided to be with you. It will be the first time I will have committed adultery."

"In that case don't engage unless you are relaxed about being with me. Come anyway but you can always back out without me becoming upset now that I know your situation."

Conrad gave Pauline the address and she said she'd arrive just after nightfall.

He saw Pauline's car enter the driveway and continue on to the back lawn as he'd suggest she do to avoid the car be seen parked on the street.

Conrad went up to her and the 30-year old said hi and handed over a cardboard container.

"Hi, that's a chicken casserole with three lots of vegetables packed in foil. I have soup in this insulated flask. Will your landlord have seen me arrive?"

"Nah they are watching TV with the blinds down and it's too loud for them to hear anything."

They placed things on the kitchen bench and Pauline pulled up her skirt said, "Lick me."

She wasn't wearing panties.

Conrad had no reason to refuse her request and licked the rather dry and clipped vulva and then inserted his tongue and soon had her lubricating.

She pulled him up and then kissed him and opened her mouth and their tongues entwined.

"Lovely, I rather like the taste of myself," she said.

Fuck fancy that, Conrad thought, and her comment revved him up.

They lost all though of eating and she pushed him on to the sofa. He unzipped and she sucked his dick into her mouth gratefully.

She sucked and jerked him until he came in her mouth and she swallowed most of it.

Pauline said there was no need to continue foreplay for her benefit so Conrad rammed into her.

She was big but worked her pussy so well that at times she became almost to tight for him.

Later she jammed a dry finger into his butt and he came into the condom inside her like a torrent, pulled out and tossed the condom away and still managed to land a couple of shots on to her big floppies. She slurped up more semen as if feeding an addiction.

Awesome.

After she left, with the second session following their meal, Conrad decided he liked Pauline a lot better now that she'd opened up, ever conversationally as well as the other. He suspected she was lonely in her marriage, if that were possible. Perhaps the guy didn't talk much? Still it wasn't his business and he was delighted when Pauline kissed him at the car and said they must do this more often.

Wow.

A couple of days later Maureen came into the office, nodded tersely to her daughter and said to Conrad, "There's a meeting in Anthony's office."

Anthony glared at Conrad.

"This fucking stupid idea of yours has backfired. The sixth day into advanced training and Freddie found he wasn't coping, walked out and has handed us his resignation."

"Good that's your problem over. Hire a good leader and admin will tick over like it should."

Anthony roared, "I want an apology and I want you to talk to Freddie, to plead with him to stay. He's rejected our advances."

"Boss the result is what you need. Examine it and concede that I'm correct. Freddie is now better than a line accountant. No way will I apologize for working in the best interest of this company."

"Maureen? For fuck sake say something. It's not like you to clam up on me like this."

"Very well. I was attempting to remain neutral. Freddie had to go and we were foolish not to have faced that reality long before this."

Anthony grabbed his jacket and mopped his brow.

"I'm off to get a drink."

"It's early but I'll join you," Maureen said. "Conrad you'll take Freddie's position as soon as he vacates his office. Your salary will be adjusted until Freddie's replacement takes over."

"Thanks. Take Freddie to early lunch with you guys. He'll need to talk to someone."

Conrad walked out without waiting to hear the response to his latest suggestion. He believed Freddie would be fine. By now he would have faced the reality.

Christie jumped up and went to Conrad as he entered.

"Are you okay? I could faintly hear Mr Kline shouting."

"Yeah he's calming. Keep this to yourself. Freddie has resigned and Anthony blames me but I told him to face reality. Freddie found himself struggling at the advanced management course and decided to toss in the towel."

"Omigod. Do you think you'll be fired?"

"Not unless there is a change of mind. I will be acting chief accountant until the arrival of a replacement."

"Omigod. Then do you think Anthony will fire me?"

"I really don't think so. Why shoot the messenger?"

"Oh what a fucking mess. I should never had written that report."

"Yes you should have Christie. It was part of your job as auditor to raise such a matter and with more experience I'm sure you would have initiated that report yourself."

"God you are tough."

"It's only been professional sweetheart."

"Don't call me that, I have a boyfriend," Christie said, sounding like she was speaking on auto.

CHAPTER 2

The next five weeks went by with Conrad hosting Christie most Tuesday nights, Adele Sergio on Thursdays nights and Pauline the letting agency's attorney often taking up the slack, spending Saturday nights at Conrad's home whenever her husband was away on a police exercise or away fishing or hunting with pals.

Conrad changed things around in the department and received no comment from Anthony or Maureen when noting his intentions in his weekly report to the internal directors.

By the fifth week there was a noticeable reduction in complaints and reported foul-ups and that pleased Conrad, suggesting tighter management was producing results.

He wondered about his three women. The longer he attempted to keep the three relationships hidden, the more chance of them becoming exposed. He decided to end his affair with Pauline on the next occasion, speaking to her gently and saying the longer they continued the adulterous relationship the more chance of them being found out and he would not like her husband to beat her and seek do something even worse to her lover.

It worked like a charm, although she did burst into tears. She really did appear a little fearful and spoke only about her own safety.

The bitch.

But the break was achieved, peacefully and it would appear successfully.

That left the big problem of deciding which one of the other two to drop.

Christie was the best at sex but lacked the real warmth and rounded personality of the older Adele. The restaurant manager was really quite sweet whereas Christie could be a little bossy at times and, perhaps surprising, didn't have Adele's wider interests or appear quite so intelligent.

Hmmm. When a guy is not yet thirty he would be stupid not to make the decision based on who was the better fuck.

Conrad decided to take longer to think about which woman to drop.

Then a came a shock.

Christie had gone out to lunch with her mother and later Christie called him and sounded excited. She said he mom had had mentioned something interesting and had just left, would Conrad come over and talk.

"Yeah okay. Where are you."

"At the restaurant just across the street from our staff entrance."

God that's where Adele worked the 6:00 to 2:00 morning shift.

"What's wrong?" Christie asked.

"Sorry someone handed me a paper to sign," he lied, adding he was on his way.

Adele met him at the door and said, "This is unusual."

They never kissed in public and that was a relief and he said yeah it was unusual but he was to meet a work colleague for a quick chat. He asked for coffee and two egg sandwiches and coffee for the lady, he added, pointing to where Christie sat.

Christie looked up as if expecting a kiss but didn't get one.

"You appear to know the manager?"

"Yes her name is Adele. I sometimes have breakfast here."

"She is very attractive."

He said cautiously he'd noticed that in case her comment was a sly trap. Well his reply was accepted because she said...

"Oh did you order me coffee?"

"Yes and for me with a steak sandwich coming up. Do you want more to eat."

"No thanks," she said as the waitress served the coffee.

"Mom told me that she and Mr Kline were very disappointed at the applications received for the position of chief accountant and then added the astonishing comment that none of them anywhere near as appealing as you."