Three Babes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adele considered that. "And you feel the same way?"

"Absolutely."

"What if dad and mom decide to sell the business sooner or later?"

"Then you'll work somewhere in food technology, perhaps in journalism if that's what you wish to do. I see you as the kind of woman who can do anything she sets her mind on."

Adele reached out to hold his hand.

"Yes let's do what you suggest and then please marry me. Everything else will fall into place.

"As good as done baby," said Conrad. "As good as done. You boyfriend is a casualty in this but he had his chance and didn't take it. Do I have to wear a condom now that I'm not fucking anyone else?"

"Have you been fucking someone else?"

Whoops!

"No of course not. Nobody would have me."

"What about that woman you work with?"

"You have to be joking. She has a boyfriend."

"Oh."

Conrad said to himself, no more lies and stick to just one woman, always. Adele was perfect for him and he planned to do his best for her.

THE END