Three Become One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers

"But what?" Stephanie asked.

I let out another sigh.

"Guys, you know I'd be more than happy to service your daughters, but I have to ask...have you talked to them yet?"

"Yeah, of course we have!" Stephanie said. "We've gone over it and over it. They are VERY adamant about having the surgery."

"Did you mention to them that this new development in breast growth is increasingly common?" I asked.

The two parents looked at each other in confusion again. Stephanie shook her head.

"I don't follow..." she said.

"Lots of girls these days are experiencing breast growth similar to your daughters. If you explain this to them and explain that they don't have to be self-conscious in a world that is growing more and more progressive about this sort of thing I'm sure they'll be level-headed enough to make whatever decision they feel is right."

At that moment Stephanie's cell phone buzzed on the table. She reached down and I heard the familiar clicking sound of her phone unlocking as she read the text she had just received.

"Oh, good. They're here."

"Who?" I asked.

"The twins." Stephanie said. "They just parked and they should be coming to the door any minute now."

Things were silent for a minute, and while we were waiting we ordered drinks. The drinks came and I had enough time to take a few sips of my beer before the twins arrived. When they arrived I had no idea. My back was practically to the front of the restaurant, so I had no way of knowing who was exiting or entering. I did, however, notice a few things.

First I gradually saw the men at the tables opposite us turn their attention in the same direction. They showed no restraint whatsoever as they focused their gaze toward the front of the restaurant. Next I heard silverware drop on to plates almost simultaneously; this is what distracted me from turning around to see what they all were staring at. Finally, I heard the unmistakable sound of flesh hitting flesh. I turned to my right and I saw a man rubbing his cheek and a woman stomping between the tables in a huff. I noted that the man's pants were scuffed just over his right kneecap; he had been on one knee recently.

I turned back around to my left and finally saw what all the commotion was about. There, walking toward me, were the two most beautiful women I would ever see in my life; phones in hand, staring at them as they walked, barely paying attention to anything else like a couple of busty bitches.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing as they finally approached. My mind was at war with itself. I think, for the first time in my life, I was literally awestruck and left speechless. I must have looked like such an idiot. I sat there, eyes wide and mouth slightly agape, unable to move or even think as the Judd Sisters graced me with their presence. Their blonde hair was each styled in identical ponytails reminiscent of pin up models, and for the briefest of moments I caught a glimpse of their brown eyes as they looked up from their phones and made eye contact with me. I was too busy getting lost in the shimmer of their beautiful eyes for that one shortest of moments to figure out if I had seen the makings of smiles creep across their face before they looked back to their phones and cut me off entirely.

Both were identical in height, which I gauged to be around five foot six. Their weight was a little more...difficult for me to determine. Between one hundred and one hundred ten pounds was the closest I could come up with due to the sheer size of their enormous breasts.

Oh fuck, those breasts!

It was now crystal clear that my predictions regarding the growth of their bodies were nowhere near correct. My years of doing what I do and honing my deduction skills made certain that I was usually on point; but medicine is never and will never be an exact science. There was always that which can never be accounted for, and in my haste and arrogance it appeared as though the twins had gone through unexpected growth spurts which I had been unable to foresee. The reason for my being wrong wasn't exactly mystical, either. This came at a time when my ego was constantly being stroked. I had been abrupt and passive with my analysis of them, and I wondered if this was the universe's way of punishing me.

They each had on the tiniest pairs of blue bicycle shorts I had ever seen in my life; any shorter and they may as well have shown up in their panties. The shorts were both identical, as was everything else about them, and they rode high on the smooth, creamy surface of their long and slender legs.

They also wore the tightest white tees I had ever seen girls courageous enough to brave. The shirts were clearly meant to reach down to the hemline of their bottoms, but due to their beautifully oversized chests they weren't even able to cover their midriffs. As a result everyone in the restaurant was treated to a view of their taut stomachs, which were not overly toned in the slightest.

As they approached they turned around the table and I caught views of their backsides. Those blue bike shorts were straining against the bubbly volume of their tight buttcheeks. Their butts melded into the fabric itself and forced it to move with them when they walked; it was almost as if they weren't wearing any shorts at all and I could nearly make out every feature of their gorgeous rears. I imagined placing my hard cock in between their cheeks and wrapping as much of their flesh around me as I could while I thrusted, then reaching around them and holding their ginormous boobs in my hands while I rammed into them from behind.

I was now beginning to understand their parents' confusion when I suggested talking to them more. I had been giving sound advice as a professional under the assumption we were talking about girls who were on the busty side, yes, but only a little above average. As it turned out I had been speaking of cantaloupes; they were talking about watermelons.

As the girls passed me up and rounded the table I watched as the first of the lovely pair sat down across from me next to her mother and settle in -- without looking up from her phone.

"Jed you remember our girls," Stephanie said as she gestured to the girl next to her. "Stacie..."

["Uh! Uh! Fuck! Yes! Right! There! UH! UH! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me!"]

"Hi there, Stacie." I said.

My gaze turned to the second of the busty identical duo as I watched her sit and Stephanie introduced her.

"And Kaycee." She said.

["Oh God, you're so fucking HUGE! Uh! Mmm! UH! Fuck me, Stud! Fuck me!"]

"Hello Kaycee. It's good to see you two again." I said, addressing them both.

Neither of the girls paid me any attention. In fact the only things getting any attention from them were their smartphones. They had not looked up from them save for that one instant when we had made eye contact.

As for me, I had never felt a hard on like the one I now felt. It was as if I was getting an erection for the very first time. My own cock suddenly felt unfamiliar to me. As my hard-on reached new and epic heights I actually heard and felt some of the threads in my pants rip. I scooted my chair closer to the table in an attempt to hide the giant tent I was now sporting and as I did so I caught the faintest shimmer of movement within the twins' facial expressions. They raised their brows quickly, but as quickly as they had been raised they were lowered once more. It was as though they had desperately wanted to look up for a brief moment, but couldn't for some reason.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from them. But even as I stared I could see in my peripherals a cook and a waiter gawking at our table from the kitchen door. The waiter had obviously gone back to the kitchen to alert the cook of the two busty goddesses that had just entered the restaurant. No doubt the two workers were also friends. I wondered if I looked just as dumb and obvious as those two.

But it wasn't just my lust for the twins' outstanding bodies that drew my unyielding gaze to them. There was something else. In my intense staring I had been studying them since they walked in, and as I watched them from across the table busily typing away on their smartphones I began to see a flaw; a flaw I had never before come across in my entire career, my entire life, even.

The flaw was that they had no flaws.

It was true. I searched every inch of them that I could and found nothing. Everywhere I looked on their bodies I came up short. Their hair was both styled to perfection. It fell exactly where they wanted it to fall, and their eyes shone more light than every bulb and candle in this overly lit restaurant. Their facial features were soft and feminine; their very faces beckoned you with a warmth and comfort even the most photogenic of models would be jealous of.

I followed every curve and contour of their bodies; from their delicate fingers up the length of their petite arms and up their feminine shoulders. From there I crossed their smooth and sexy clavicles and made the long journey over the slopes of the Olympus-sized mountain ranges that were their breasts.

I found nothing. No flaws in their anatomy whatsoever. It was as though they had somehow trained their bodies to work for them, to obey them...as if their individual body parts were completely under their control. Like their hair was too afraid to be having a bad day when they decided to wake up in the morning. Or like their breasts were too afraid to show even the slightest bit of sag. It was truly an amazing thing to be in the presence of the Judd Twins. God, I love those girls.

And speaking of their breasts I still had not come up with a decent estimate of their identical bra sizes. I was certain I had every other woman in the restaurant down to a T, including their mother Stephanie -- a generous 36DDD as long as I'd known her. I say "generous" because I was fairly certain she wore bras that made her breasts appear larger than they actually were; that certainly was the case in her choice of tops, anyway.

My attention was brought to Stacie as Stephanie decided to speak.

"Stace, why don't you go ahead and tell Dr. Geoffries what you were telling me the other day?"

[Her enormous tits bounced above her tiny forearms as she fought to keep them from hitting her face while simultaneously struggling to take the hardest pounding she'd ever received at the hands of my penetrating and unstoppable cock. "Ohhhhuh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Yes! Yes! YES!" she screamed as she thrashed her head from side to side; her blonde hair flying every which way. "Cum for meeeee!" she moaned.]

"Hm?" Stacie muttered as she tore her attention away from her phone for a brief moment to shake her head at her mother before burying herself deep into her phone once again.

"Honestly, you kids and your phones." Stephanie said, huffing away once more. "Wen?"

At this Wendell leaned forward over the table so that he could see the girls and they could see him.

"Girls," he said. "Don't make me take your phones away, now. Just tell Jed, err...I mean Dr. Geoffries what you've been telling us about your...err...you know...problems. Kace, don't you have anything to say?"

[I pointed my cock down where Kaycee was waiting for me on her knees. I pumped my dick through my hand as I glanced at her giant jugs for fuel and rope after rope of hot, creamy cum shot out from my tip and splattered across her willing face. She had her eyes closed and began having one of her silent orgasms; a smile swept across her face as she basked in the sensation of my cum hitting her soft skin...]

"No." Kaycee said as she shook her head. Unlike her sister she had not looked away from her phone. She never missed a beat as her thumbs tapped away on her device.

Wendell was about to speak, but I beat him to it. And I can honestly say that from here on out (for the most part) everything I said for the rest of the night in that restaurant was void of any nefarious intent or ulterior motive. I may have sprung a boner, but I was still trying my best to be good Dr. Jed Geoffries that night.

"I think it might be best if you two let me do my job from here on out."

"Did you hear the man, girls?" Stephanie asked. She may as well have been asking no one. Nevertheless I was the one who answered.

"Actually...I was talking to you and Wen." I said. "I just think the girls feel a little uncomfortable with their parents here and everything."

"Is that right, girls?" Wendell asked. I'm pretty sure he was eager to get out of this potentially awkward situation as quickly as possible.

Both Stacie and Kaycee shrugged their shoulders at the same time, and again, neither one looked up from their phones.

"Good enough for me!" Wendell said as he quickly grabbed his coat and stood up. Stephanie followed suit behind him, and then Wendell stopped at my side as he put his coat on. "Let me know if you need anything, we'll be at the bar...and uh, you know...if this thing goes through...try to knock a few bucks off, hm?"

I chuckled.

"Will do." I said.

As soon as they were out of earshot I heard Stacie speak up.

"Have you figured it out yet?" she said.

"I'm sorry?" I said as I turned back to them. "What did you say?"

The tapping on their phones grew less and less rapid, and soon they had stopped tapping altogether. I remember this next moment vividly and fondly; the way one might remember the beginning of a great journey simply because it is the beginning and filled with an infinite number of possibilities. Looking back on it I see myself as a man standing high atop a mountain staring down at the entire world beneath my feet, a world of endless opportunities all ripe for the taking.

In unison, the girls looked up at me from the other side of the table. Their blonde heads had been tilted down so when they tilted them up it was almost like they were staring up at me. They had the exact same look on their faces: a mixture of "come hither" and "you're going to enjoy this" as they shrugged their shoulders as if to sarcastically say "weeee doooon't knoooow" in the cutest way imaginable. At the same time they tilted their heads ever so slightly to the side simultaneously, just as cutely as the synchronized shrug. This gesture lasted only a second, just a second, but the entire thing was dripping in lust so palpable it tasted better than the half empty bottle on the table in front of me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love those girls.

At this vital point in the story I would like to make a quick notable entry. From here on out whenever the twins say something in unison I will indicate it by prefacing the line or lines with the following keystrokes: [u]

(This will reduce the usage of terms such as "in unison" or "simultaneously" and help to prevent redundancy.)

"Anyway," I said as I readjusted myself underneath the table. I was still trying to hide the fact that I had the angriest erection I'd ever had in my life. "So you girls are thinking about reduction surgery?"

It took every ounce of will power I had to not try and talk them out of it. I had never allowed myself to cross that moral line, but this was a special case. These were special girls.

At this the girls set their phones down on the table and gave me their full attention. They gave me that wanton look again as they each reached for the bottoms of their big, full breasts and hefted them up -- despite the fact that their boobs needed absolutely no help being lifted. They stared at me with lust in their eyes as they presented their huge racks to me.

[u] "Do you think we need breast reduction surgery, Dr. Geoffries?"

I had been openly staring at them for what felt like an eternity (by "them" I mean their giant breasts). I opened my mouth to speak, but realized it was already opened. These two busty beauties had literally made my jaw drop without me even knowing it.

"Well..." I said, trying to take my gaze away from their chests. In the back of my mind I told myself it was okay to stare, after all, I was a doctor. And if they really did wind up getting the surgery I would be doing a lot more than staring anyway. "'Need' is...kind of...a strong word."

The girls smiled. They were innocent, cheerful, and sincere smiles because what they were feeling was sincere happiness at my response.

"What do you really think of our big breasts, Dr. Geoffries?" Stacie asked as she and Kaycee began bouncing their tits around in their hands for my amusement. Through the fabric of their blouses I could see that their nipples were already hard. Once again my jaw dropped. Beneath us my cock was so angry for release that my bulge was practically touching the underside of the table.

"Aren't they just big?" Kaycee chimed in. "Aren't they just the biggest, most massive pairs of breasts you've ever seen in your life?"

I was beside myself. I felt like I was having an out of body experience and I was watching this all go down like in a movie. My eyes were glued to the hypnotic jiggling of their tits as they bounced them around in their small, dainty hands.

I became aware that people around had been staring, namely the men. There were a lot of hushed noises from people trying to ignore what was going on. Men were trying to cover their tracks, and women were scolding the men.

"Actually..." I said, beginning to sweat slightly as I finally mustered the strength to speak. "Yes, I think they are."

The girls smiled brightly at me.

[u] "Thank you Dr. Geoffries!"

"No problem." I said, I was really confused at this moment. I actually had no idea what was going on. Were these girls hitting on me, or just deliberately fucking with me? They did kind of seem like spoiled bitches, and that was exactly the type of thing a spoiled bitch would do.

"My sister and I wanna be Geoffries Girls!" Stacie said, matter-of-factly.

I gave a small and short chuckle.

"Actually, I think that term only applies to women who have undergone breast enlargement surgery." I said. "And besides, I don't think any Geoffries Girl could ever really be Jed Geoffries' girl."

"That's not what we meant." Kaycee said, as she and Stacie shook their blonde heads at the same time.

I then saw looks of solemn humility slowly spread across their faces as they both turned their gaze down to the table like they were trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"She doesn't exist, you know..." Stacie said, her tone a bit darker now.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, now starting to grow annoyed. At this point I had only one thing on my mind now: release. I needed to jack off...and soon. My dick was straining harder than I'd ever felt in my life, and these busty blonde bitches across from me were the reason.

"Your Geoffries Girl. She doesn't exist." Kaycee said, the same dark tone in her voice as her sister.

I was frustrated. These girls were toying with me, and not in the way I wanted them too. I told myself that even if they wanted to I would be strong enough to pull away, but the truth is I think I was actually afraid to admit the truth. Whatever the case was I knew that I had to end this before things took a potential turn for the worse.

"Okay. I'm not sure if you guys actually want to have the surgery, or even if you're serious about it. But I think you should talk it over with your parents some more." I said, pushing my chair out. As I did so I became painfully aware that I was still brandishing an iron rod in my pants, and so I hesitated to get up. That hesitation was the window the girls needed to entice me once more.

"We know why you never called Mariah back!" Kaycee said, abruptly.

I looked back at the girls with confusion.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"We know why you haven't called any of our mom's friends back." Stacie said.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers