Three Become One Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,379 Followers

"Mmm! Mmm! UH! FUCK! FUCK! DADDY!" the girl below me moaned.

"Yes, sweetheart..." I said. "Fuck Daddy! Tell yourself that every day. Tell yourself that in your sleep. Dream about it!"

"YES DADDY! YES! I PROMISE!" she screamed.

I could feel her walls tightening around me and I knew it wouldn't be long before she was cumming all over my cock again. I could also feel myself on the verge of climax, but I didn't want her to be too diminished by my cock to properly take my cum all over her face. I wanted her as coherent as possible, and so I managed to hold myself back as she came once more. This time, I noticed, her twin sister focused the camera lens on her sister's crotch and legs.

"OH! OHHHH! FUUUUUCK!" the girl below me screamed. "FUUUUUCK!"

Her feminine liquid began to pour out of her; cascading down both of us like liquid sex. I continued to idly thrust my hard cock into her as she shivered though yet another orgasm; moaning and screaming through the entire thing.

"MMM! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Mmm...fuck...fuck! Fuuuuck..." she moaned.

I slowed down the pace of our fucking and settled into a slow and steady rhythm. She came down from her orgasm, and soon she had sobered up after being cum-drunk. I then felt confident enough that she could take my cumshot with enthusiasm. I returned to fucking her with a little more vigor; this time my focus on my own orgasm instead of hers.

I reached around between the wall of glass in front of her and her chest. My palms quickly found themselves filled with her generous titmeat as I took hold of her always impressive 34GGGs. I squeezed her tits without any remorse as I slid my cock into her over and over.

"Daddy loves your big tits, sweetheart..." I said as I fucked her.

"Mmmph! Thank you, Daddy!" she said.

I then pulled my dick out of her and pulled her away from the glass. I glanced at the camera as I turned around and stood with my back to it; I looked at the girl in front of me whom I had just brought to climax a number of times.

"Suck Daddy's cock." I said to her.

She immediately stepped in front of me and eagerly took to her knees. Within moments I could feel her eager and willing mouth around my cockhead, and a moment later I felt her bobbing up and down my length as if she'd blown me hundreds of times in the past. In my peripherals I could see the girl on the other side of the shower door moving to my right. I turned my head and saw that she was capturing her twin sister as she sucked my dick; no doubt recording the blowjob currently in progress.

"Suck that cock, bitch." She said to her twin sister.

I saw the girl on her knees look up at the camera and give what looked to be a triumphant smile, or at least the best she could manage, as she sucked my dick. I reached down to her blonde head and felt her hair and scalp filling my hands. I started to pull her head to and fro over my shaft, and as I did so I felt her tongue move from the underside of my cock to the side and then to the top over and over again from within her sucking mouth. I began to feel my cum working its way up from my balls as she swirled her tongue around my cock and sucked it at the same time.

"Oh god that feels so fucking good!" I exclaimed.

The blonde on the other side of the door turned the camera she was holding to face her.

"You're gonna love this!" she said as she air-kissed the camera again. She turned the iPad around and I felt it on me as I simultaneously felt my orgasm approaching.

"Oh my god...oh my god!" I moaned. "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and started stroking furiously. My hand glided up and down my cock as I was desperate for release. The girl below me offered words of encouragement as she willingly offered her face to my cock.

"Cum, Daddy! Cum all over me! Shoot it all over my fucking face!" she said.

"C'mon Daddy!" the girl behind the iPad said. "Shoot your cum all over your busty little porn slut!"

"Oh fuck...here it comes, sweetheart...here it cums!" I moaned. "Fuck! Shooting!"

I stroked my cock as a long strand of semen flew from the tip and hit her forehead; it splattered across her face as a second stream hit her between the eyes and lined the rest of her face right down to her chin. I continued to fire shots of semen at her as she willingly accepted my hot, sticky offering.

"Mmm! Fuck! Yes! Long, thick ropes!" she moaned. "Right in my fucking face!"

I shot several strands into her mouth as she spoke, and by the time I was finished cumming her face was completely glazed and she had a look of content about her. I saw her tongue slither out of her mouth as she licked her lips and licked up whatever cum she could. She moaned and mewed as she felt my hot cum on her skin.

I leaned back against the door as I caught my breath; the last of my cum oozing out of my dick and on to the shower floor. I shook my cock in an effort to fling the rest of my jizz on to the busty blonde teen at her knees below me, but the droplets of cum never quite reached their destination. I didn't really care. I was spent.

"Daddy!" the girl with the iPad said as she pointed the camera at me and then focused it on my cock. "You shot so much cum on your busty little porn slut! Such strong, powerful spurts too!"

"Fuck..." I panted as I continued to catch my breath.

"You know what the best part about banging twins is, Daddy?" she continued. "You don't have to wonder what it's like to cum on one of us and not the other...because if you cum on one of us you kinda cum on both of us, right?"

I nodded my head. I was much too spent to give a proper, verbal response.

She then pointed the camera down at her sister on the floor in front of me. She had been touching the cum on her face with her hands as she had her eyes closed; she was clearly in a world of her own and enjoying every minute that my cum remained on her face.

"And what about you, slut?" she said as she pointed the camera down at her. "How does it feel having Daddy's hot cum all over you? Do you like being covered in Daddy's pure manliness you fucking whore?"

The girl at my feet was constantly touching her face, and as she did I noticed that she was starting to shiver.

"I...fuck...I...fuck Daddy! Fuck, Daddy! FUCK DADDY!" she moaned.

I watched as her shivering reached new heights and she writhed under some unseen force whilst grasping my legs. Her grip on my legs was a tight one, and as she shivered I could tell she was fighting back the urge to moan; and to moan loudly. Instead she remained as silent as she possibly could; letting only short bursts of sound escape her lips as she came. I saw liquid gushing out of her as her face tightened up.

"I'll take that as a yes." The girl holding the iPad said as she filmed her twin sister orgasming while she held on to my legs.

Moments later the girl on her knees had finished cumming and was in the process of coming back down to Earth as I slid the shower door open and stepped out. I left her there, wrecked, as I reached for a towel and began drying myself off; including her juices from my cock and legs.

I turned to the girl with the iPad and approached her as she held the lens on me.

"Daddy..." she said as she reached out with her dainty, feminine hand and rubbed my pecs.

"Yes, sweetheart?" I asked.

"You fucked me so good." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She bit her lip and then shook her head; forcing her blonde hair to sway.

"Nevermind!" she said, cutely. "Are you hungry, Daddy?"

I went to the sink and splashed some water on my face.

"Actually...yes." I said. "A sandwich would be good right about now."

"Okay, Daddy!" she said as she brought the iPad down. She was about to end the video, I noticed, but then I had an urge. I stopped her from doing that.

"Wait..." I said.

She looked up at me with confused eyes.

"Yes, Daddy?" she asked, still holding the iPad up.

"I changed my mind." I said. "I don't want a sandwich. I want a full course meal."

She smiled at me from behind the iPad.

"Of course, Daddy! What would you like?" she asked.

I remembered being fed by the twins the morning after we'd first had sex. I decided to let them choose.

"You decide." I said to her and the camera. "You and your sister. Surprise me."

"Oh! Yes! Of course, Daddy! We'll decide for you!"

I watched as she went to her spent twin sister and lifted her chin up.

"Wha-what?" the girl on the floor said.

"Get up you fucking slut!" the girl with the iPad said. "Daddy's hungry and he needs us to cook him a meal!"

She then leaned down and began licking all of my cum off her twin sister. Both sisters were now battling for my cum, and once the last drop had been devoured both girls stood upright again and faced me.

"We're sorry, Daddy. We didn't mean to make you wait." One of them said.

"That's okay, sweetie. Daddy's not mad. But Daddy is hungry. Go downstairs and get dinner started.

[u] "Yes, Daddy!"

One twin immediately came up to me and kissed me on the cheek before brushing past me into the bedroom and heading downstairs. I held the other twin back as she approached me slowly and tentatively. She wrapped her arms around my neck and began to kiss me; it was at this point that I lost track of which twin I had just fucked. She finished kissing me and looked up at me with her eyes wordlessly begging me to fuck her.

I reached down to her ass and shoved her around me until she was in front. She giggled as her body was maneuvered by me, and then started walking in the direction I was pushing her in -- the direction of my bed. The iPad had long since been abandoned, but it was the last thing on my mind as she climbed atop my bed and I followed her.

We fucked until I came all over her; she'd cum twice during the course of it. She turned to her side as we spooned. I heard her mumbling as we both drifted off to sleep.

"Love you, Daddy..." she moaned.

I dreamt. In my sleep I could see my perfect woman approaching me; she was beautiful and enveloped in light. I reached out to try and grab her, but the more I tried the more I was disappointed. She went from being carefree and happy to being afraid of me and unsure. In the dream I felt horrible, but I was also grateful that the perfect woman was even there in the first place.

My dreams then "shifted" and became all about fucking the twins while my perfect woman watched. I did everything I could to try and impress her, but in the end it was all in vein. She remained an enigma to me by the time I was finished, and I felt no closer to her than I ever had been.

* * * * * * * * * * *

When I awoke I found that I was alone. I could smell food in the air, and so I put on a pair of boxer shorts and headed downstairs. When I turned the corner and headed into the kitchen I caught sight of the twins busily preparing dinner; one of them was chopping vegetables while the other had some pots and pans heating on the stove. They were each wearing one of my white button-up shirts which I often wore to work. They were much too big for them, and so the shirt-tails hung just passed their knees. Through the white material I could see they were both wearing thongs and no bras, and they each had their hair in ponytails. As usual they looked completely identical.

"Something smells good." I said, making my presence known.

After hearing my voice the twins immediately dropped whatever utensils they were holding and paused as though they were afraid of me.

"Oh my god!" one of them said as they both turned and ran over to me.

"Daddy! Oh my god! We are sooooo sorry!" the other said as they each wrapped their arms around me and pressed their cheeks against my chest.

"Sorry? For what?" I asked, instinctively putting my arms around them and holding them against me possessively.

"You weren't supposed to wake up yet! One of us was supposed to be there when you woke up! We're soooooo sorry, Daddy!"

"It's alright," I said. "Just knowing you two are in the house once I wake up is good enough for me."

The girls looked up at me with love in their eyes.

"You're such a forgiving Daddy..." one of them said.

"Of course." I said as I looked back down at them. "I see you two raided my closet."

At this the twins stepped back and held their shirt-tails out as they spun around.

"We love wearing your clothes Daddy!" they said. "They remind us of you, and they smell like you! It's okay, isn't it?"

"Are you kidding?" I said. "I love that you're wearing my clothes. You both look sexy as hell."

[u] "Thank you, Daddy!"

"In fact..." I said as I stepped toward them. I put my arms around the twin on my right and then leaned down to start kissing her neck. She giggled as my hands roamed her backside and squeezed her ass. I started to hump into her; pressing the bulge in my boxers against her repeatedly.

"Daddy!" she giggled. "Don't you want to eat dinner first?"

"Yeah, Daddy." The other girl said as she approached us and kissed me on the cheek. "You need to replace all that protein you lost in the shower earlier."

I turned to her and began kissing her on the lips with passion. She responded by tonguing my mouth with her own. I then broke our kiss and turned to her sister who immediately pressed her lips against mine. This went on for some time with me making out with both twins as my cock grew to maximum length; after which I pulled back slightly. I could feel the heat from both girls' mouths as they breathed.

"I think Daddy has another blast of protein for you girls to bring out and swallow." I said.

The two girls giggled as they kissed my cheek.

"Of course, Daddy...but don't you want to eat your dinner? We prepared it just for you!" one of them said.

"Hmm...okay. Sure. I guess I can wait." I said, a hint of disappointment in my tone.

The girls clapped their hands together and eagerly went back to fixing my meal.

"Dinner's almost ready, Daddy. Go have a seat and we'll serve you."

I did as they suggested and sat down at the dinner table. It wasn't much longer before one of the twins came over and began tying a napkin around my neck. Soon after the other twin followed with a plate of pasta, a bowl of salad, and some utensils. The girl behind me then moved beside me and began to feed me as the other girl fetched more food and plates and placed them on the table. She then sat down and began eating herself.

"Do you like the pasta, Daddy?" the girl feeding me asked. "We made everything ourselves."

"You did? Really?" I said, taking a bite as I looked up at her.

She smiled proudly and nodded at me.

"Of course!" the girl sitting down said. "Why do you think it took so long?"

"Good point." I said as her sister brought the fork to my mouth.

All in all it was a nice meal. I was surprised to find out that the twins actually partook in pasta; from looking at their bodies you would never guess they ate foods with that many carbs. I would later find out just how extensive their diet planning really was; as well as their exercise regimen.

Once I had been fed my last bite the twin doing the feeding wiped my mouth with my napkin and beamed down at me.

"All full, Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes, I am. It was delicious!" I said.

[u] "Thank you, Daddy!"

"Daddy..." one of them said as the other began collecting the dishes from the table.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"While your food settles, do you mind if we talk to you about something? In the living room?" she asked.

"Umm...sure..." I said, feeling a bit uneasy. "After everything you two have done I don't think I can refuse. Is it...bad? Are you not happy with something I said or did?"

"No, Daddy!" one of the twins said, quickly. They both had looks of shock on their faces. "It's nothing like that! We just want you to help us with something. That's all."

"Okay, sure." I said. I then pushed my chair out, but before I stood up a thought struck me. I paused and looked up at the two of them. "Listen, girls. I'm sorry if I came off a bit like a horn dog earlier. If you girls were hungry or didn't feel like having sex or whatever...I should have respected that. I promise it won't happen again."

The twins looked down at me, and then their faces turned to smiles as they giggled.

"Daddy, don't worry about that." One of them said. She then held her hand out to me. "C'mon. Let's talk in the living room."

"Okay." I said as I took her hand.

I stood up and followed her as she led me to the couch. Once we got to it she instructed me to sit, and once I did she sat down next to me. Her sister came around to my other side and sat down next to me as well. Both girls pulled their legs up on the seat cushions and sat on their knees as they turned to face me. I was beginning to notice just how fond they were of sitting in that position.

"Daddy, we need you to help us with something." The girl on my right said.

"Okay..." I said. "Sure. Anything. What is it?"

"Well, Daddy..." the other girl said. "The thing is, ever since we were little my sister and I have always had this sort of like 'twin connection.' You know?"

"Yeah I think I know what you mean." I said. "You mean you guys are like, in tune with each other's feelings right? Oh, and sometimes you talk at the same time, too. That's actually pretty cool. Is that what you're talking about?"

The twins nodded.

"Yes, that's exactly what we mean." One of the girls said. "But it goes a little deeper than that."

"Really?" I said. I was even more interested now. "Like how?"

"Well..." one of the twins said. "For years now we've been sort of working on something. It's something we call 'synchronization.' Whenever we synchronize...we do everything at the same time."

"Synchronization? So you two like...talk at the same time and do other stuff at the same time? Like all the time?" I asked.

"While we're synchronized, yeah." One of the twins said. "But it goes even deeper, Daddy..."

"Okay. What do you mean?" I asked.

"While we're synchronized we don't just talk or perform actions at the same time; we feel at the same time. We experience each other's emotions at the same time. We have thoughts at the same time. We literally do everything in precise synchronization."

"Wow." I said. Thoughts of intimacy between the twins started to flood my mind as I listened to them speak about themselves with what felt like passion. I think if it were possible for brains to get erections mine would have been at full mass at that point. "Okay...I have to see this. Can you show me synchronization right now?"

"In a minute, Daddy. First we have to explain how we want you to help us." One of the twins said.

"Oh! Right..." I said, as I suddenly recalled the reason we were having this conversation in the first place. "Continue."

The girls now sat completely up on their knees and arched their backs as I felt the tone of their body language change to a more excited one. Their massive tits were straining the fabric of my work shirts and I could actually feel their warmth as they were so close to me on either side.

"Okay, Daddy." One of them said. "We've been practicing this and practicing this for years and we've pretty much mastered it."

"But..." the other twin spoke. "We need to practice synchronizing at random moments. And we wanted to wait until we had you in our lives to do that."

"Me, why?" I asked. "What makes me so specia- er, you know what? I'm not even gonna ask. Just tell me what you want me to do."

"Yes, Daddy!" one of the twins said. "We need you to synchronize us randomly; whenever you want. We will always synchronize for you, and only you, no matter what."

"Alright." I said. "I guess I can do that. Is this gonna be like an 'every day' thing?"

"If you want it to be, Daddy!" they said. "You can synchronize us as often or as little as you like!"

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,379 Followers