Three Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master," she answered quickly, kneeling in front of us. Master slid His hands under my thighs, and lifted me up and back. "toy, undo my pants, now." i heard her moan as His thick hard cock popped free of His trousers. she loved His prick nearly as much as i did. i let my head drop back over His shoulder, my long dark hair falling across His back. After a bit of rustling, He began to let me back down, slowly. toy held onto the base of His cock guiding it into my aching cunt. It pushed into my swollen lips, precum smearing against me as she slid the head back and forth, teasing us both. His deep groan signaled her to stop; He must be so close already.

He released my thighs as it pushed deeper, letting gravity do its job. i started to try and fuck myself on His pole, but He held my hips tight, telling me to stop. i did, of course, but not without a small groan of frustration. He chuckled softly, then pushed me down completely, His full heavy balls shoved tight against my ass. i gazed down at toy, my heart melting as she stood in perfect form before us, legs wide, hands upturned on her thighs, her head bowed so her hair nearly covered her face.

"toy," He said. "you and pet have done very well. For this last lesson, I want you to wrap those beautiful lips of yours around My pet's clit, suck on it until she cums, but do not stop. pet, it is your job to remain completely still, no bouncing, no fucking, no grinding your pretty little ass down into me. We have been developing those cunt muscles of yours for a reason for the past 6 months. Now, you will show me what you have learned. you must make me cum by your orgasms alone. Concentrate now. you do not want to disappoint me in this."

"Yes Master," we both replied. i did not know if i could do it. The last time we tried this 3 months ago, i failed miserably and was forced to hold a dildo the size of His cock in my pussy for 24 hours. The ache lasted for days.

His hands moved to my sore nipples and started kneading them, twisting them as toy pulled my clit into her mouth. her tongue flicked back and forth against the very tip of my clit, working me back into the state of lust i was in before we started our session. i tried to relax back into Him, concentrating only on His fingers and her mouth. she pulled back once to survey her work and was delighted to find my clit protruding from its hood, thick and erect again. i sighed as she took it back into her mouth, sucking on it like she did His cock, her head bobbing just slightly back and forth. my cunt tightened around His cock, and He drew in a sharp breath. my pussy gripped onto His head, rippling a little as toy swirled her tongue around and around the base of my clit. It was so hard for me not to bounce on His cock. i loved fucking Him more than almost anything else in the world.

i could hear His breath starting to grow ragged. toy started sucking harder on my clit, eliciting deep moans from me. Every so often, she'd release my clit and drag her tongue down to where His cock was buried in me, licking at the thick base before smearing my juices back up to my clit and starting again. my muscles were twitching inside me, small spasms sucking at His cock. His hands released my nipples and curled into toy's hair, shoving her into my clit harder. her hand pushed up to massage His balls. her moans were muffled as she pressed tight against my pussy lips. my clit never felt so big, so well worked over before.

"Cum pet, cum!" He growled, His hands guiding toy's head around my cunt. i cried out, my legs tightening around His thighs, trying desperately hard not to thrust myself up and down His shaft. my cunt pulled at His head, then down the length of His shaft, over and over, my juices dripping out around His balls, coating her fingers. her teeth grazed my twitching clit, and i came again, my pussy snapping around His cock, hungry for His cum. His teeth sunk into my shoulder as His fingers found my nipples again, pulling, stretching them out from my body. i screamed out again, shuddering against His body as i slipped into a continuous orgasm. Tears started slipping down my cheeks again, and i started begging for mercy, my clit raw and sore from her mouth. my pleas sent Him over, and with a mighty thrust into me, He starting shooting thick streams of cum up into me, filling my womb. i came again as His cock swelled within me, spurting again and again. my legs were trembling as toy continued to work my clit, and i started weeping from the pain around my over-sensitive clit.

"Please Master, i can take no more," i gasped out. His hands pushed toy's face back, her teeth scraping along my abused clit one last time. His arms curled around my waist, hugging me back to Him as His lips kissed up along my sweaty neck. He lifted me off His softened cock and turned me to be cradled in His arms, His soft lips kissing mine over and over. i felt toy moving close to us, her own hands moving against my skin, caressing my belly gently, down over my legs slowly. i pressed my legs tightly together, savoring the feel of His cum inside of me, not wanting this moment to end. toy turned my face to hers, and we kissed lovingly, slowly, our tongues sliding together. He smiled down at us, watching His two most beloved slaves.

"Very good, girls," He whispered. "toy, take your sister to bed. she'll need her rest for tomorrow."

12