Three Cock Whore

Story Info
Her first time as a three cock whore won't be her last.
907 words
3.83
37.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a1fiend
a1fiend
113 Followers

Grace heard noises one night and followed them down the hallway to her mom's room. The door was open so she peered in. Frozen she stood there watching her step dad and six other guys gangbanging her mom. She was transfixed as she tried to make sense of what she saw.

She panicked when she noticed one of the men staring at her and rushed back to her bedroom. Maybe he hadn't noticed her she hoped.

When her door flung open a couple of minutes later her heart skipped a beat. She held her breath and tried to hide under her doona but she could feel him hovering over her.

He was on top of her before she knew it. His hand quickly wrapped around her mouth. His weight pinned her down. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her. She tried to break free but he was to strong.

It felt like she was being torn apart as he pushed his cock in her. His hand muffled her screams as he pushed inside her. He had her pinned she couldn't move as his dick buried in her tight little cunt.

Tears stream down her cheeks as he slowly starts to fuck her. Her pussy feels like it on fire. Other than her boyfriend's finger she's never had anything inside her.

He starts pushing into her harder. He has a rhythm to his fucking now. His hand replaced by his lips on her mouth. He kisses her passionately and quickens his tempo.

Now he's driving his cock deep into her with every thrust. She lets out a little yelp with each one but she's no longer trying to fight. She feels him being too tense as his cum shoots inside her.

"That was sweet baby" is all he said before getting off her and leaving. She lay there in shock as his cum started to drip from her pussy.

The sound of her bedroom door opening startled her. He walked toward her without saying a word. He was a massive man with black skin and she could see the silhouette of his cock swaying from side to side as he walked. She'd never seen a black man up close before, he kind of scared her.

He grabbed at her hips, his huge hands almost wrapping entirely around her waist. Effortlessly he tossed her onto her knees. His hand pushed down on her back causing her to arch it which pushed her butt into the air and her chest into the bed.

His cock slipped straight into her. He was bigger than the other guy but it didn't hurt as much this time. He held her hips almost pulling her back into him as he fucked her.

He grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled back causing her head to jerk back hard. He drove into her hard and she began to feel her legs start to buckle, her body start to tingle. Her breathing quickened her hip now pushed back in unison with his cock. She collapsed onto the bed as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her.

She barely had time to catch her breath before she was flung into the air again. This time he was lying on the bed and sat her on top of him, his cock now easily sliding into her pussy.

"Bounce on it baby" he barked and she did with all the enthusiasm she could muster. She bounced on his cock as hard as she could. She wanted it in her now, she wanted it all deep inside her and most of all she wanted to cum again.

She bounced on his cock loving every second of it until she felt the other cock pressing hard at her asshole. She tried to spin around but the black guy just held her on his cock. A hand again was wrapped around her mouth to keep her quiet as the cock at her ass pushed it way in slowly.

"God it was hurting" she thought to herself as she bit down on her lip hard. With a final push she felt her ass surrender and his cock slip in.

Both of them together were you much for her as she bucked trying to break free. But they were to strong and held her in place, there cocks buried deep in her holes.

Slowly they both start fucking her. Her insides felt like they'd be ripped apart as they moved in and out of her holes. The man fucking her ass moved his hand from her mouth. She didn't try to scream, just letting out a little whimper with each thrust.

They fucked her hard now as they bounced her on their cocks. The black guy in her pussy came first shooting his load deep inside her before his spent cock slips out of her.

The man in her ass starts pounding her harder, his cock burying into her asshole with each thrust. She feels him begin to tense just as the first wave of ecstasy starts to wash over her. With a final violent thrust he shoots his load deep in her ass and she collapses onto the bed totally spent.

She turns back just in time to see her bedroom door closing and quickly drifts off to sleep. She didn't know it then but that won't be the last time she's used as someone's three cock whore.

a1fiend
a1fiend
113 Followers