Three Cousins and a Hooker

Story Info
Three cousins fuck a prostitute.
1.3k words
2.36
24.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is over 18.

*****

Hello my name is Hugo. I am 26 years old, 5'11" and 180 lbs. I have blond hair that goes to my shoulders and chocolate brown eyes and pale white skin. I live with two of my cousins. Alex is the son of my dad's older brother. He is 24 years old, 6'3" and 200 lbs. He has bright red hair that he shaves into a buzzcut and bright blue eyes and pale white skin. Ronan is the son of my dad's younger brother. He is 20 years old, 5'10" and 150 lbs. He has brown hair, brown eyes and cappuccino colored skin.

"Hey guys, can I ask you something weird?" Ronan asked as we were watching a football game on the flat screen TV.

"What is it?" Alex asked.

"When was the last time you got laid?" Ronan asked, causing me to spit out my drink.

"Now that I think about it, that hasn't happened since Helena and I broke up last year" I admitted.

"What about you Alex?" He inquired.

"It's been a few months" Alex told us, "what about you Ronan?" He asked.

"That's the thing...I haven't ever done it" Ronan confessed.

"Wait seriously! Have you even kissed a girl?" Alex asked in disbelief.

"Of course I've kissed a girl, I've just never done anything else" Ronan answered defensively.

"Well, why not?" I asked.

"No girl is willing to sleep with my unless I get circumcised"

"You must be going for the wrong type of girl then" I told him.

"I'm guessing you guys are circumcised" Ronan responded.

"I can't speak for Alex, but I am definitely not" I admitted.

"I'm not either guys" Alex confessed.

"How is it that you guys are able to get girls then?" Ronan asked.

"You need something about yourself that you can sell them on, so that by the time they notice you aren't cut, they will be too horny to say anything" Alex suggested.

"Or you could just find a girl who accepts you the way you are" I replied.

"There's a brothel downtown" Alex told us.

"Maybe I should go down there and pay for a session with one of the ladies" Ronan replied excitedly.

"Only if we can join you" Alex decided.

We drove down to the brothel and walked inside. When we got in we noticed a curtain going along the back wall.

"Are we sure about doing this?" I asked nervously.

"We're already here so we might as well go on" Alex suggested.

"Hello young men, what brings you here today?" asked a fat man with a mustache and bright red cheeks.

"We would like to know the prices of your services" Ronan told him.

"You see, each of the ladies is allowed to set her own prices so you'll need to choose one and ask her directly" the man instructed us.

"Before we start, we need to know if the ladies night turn us down because we are uncircumcised?" Ronan asked.

"They have a right to turn any potential customer down for any reason, but I doubt they would reject an opportunity to get paid based on something like that" the man explained to us.

"How many girls are available?" Alex asked.

"Six each night, there's three sets that rotate through" the man explained, "before you go behind the curtain you need to sign a form saying you agree to our rules." He added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the form~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Rules

1. The employee has the right to cease interactions with the customer at any time for any reason

2. The customer must pay the full amount for services before leaving the building

3. Each employee sets their own prices and determines which services they provide

4. The employee decides the level of outside contact they are comfortable having with each customer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~signature:~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all signed our names and walked behind the curtain.

"How do we decide which one to take?" Ronan inquired.

"Let's look at the profile sheet" I suggested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Profile Sheet~~~~~~~~`~~`~``

1. Amy

Age: 27

Cup size: DD

STDs: not tested

Services provided-

Handjobs: $100

Blowjobs: $200

Eating pussy: $200

Anal: $500

Sex: $600

Conclusion: probably not clean

2. Quinn

Age: 29

Cup size: A

STDs: Gonnorhea and Chlamydia

Services provided-

Handjobs: $150

Blowjobs: $300

Anal: $1000

Sex: $5000

Conclusion: definitely not clean

3. Taylor

Age: 21

Cup size: C

STDs: none

Services provided-

Fingering: $50

Eating pussy: $90

Scissoring: $140

69: $300

Conclusion: girls only

4. Kassidy

Age: 18

Cup size: F

STDs: herpes

Services provided- CUT GUYS ONLY

Handjobs: $30

Blowjobs: $40

Anal: $70

Sex: $90

Conclusion: unavailable

5. Isolde

Age: 40

Cup size: D

STDs: none

Services provided-

Handjobs: $10

Blowjobs: $50

Anal: $80

Sex: $100

Conclusion: too old

6.

Molly

Age: 23

Cup size: B

STDS: none

Services provided-

Handjobs: $50

Blowjobs: $80

Anal: $120

Sex: $150

Conclusion: she's the one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of sheet~~~~~~``~```~`~`

"Which lady are you men taking?" The man asked.

"Molly" Ronan told him.

"There she is" he said pointing her out to us.

"What brings you here today?" Molly asked, flipping her shoulder length brown hair.

"Well you see, Ronan here is a virgin, and we decided this is how we would help him fix that" Alex responded.

"Are you two joining as well?" She asked.

"Yeah sure" I replied.

"Is there anything you need me to know before we get started?" Molly asked.

"Well, none of us have been circumcised"

"That's perfectly alright" she assured us.

"I'm guessing most of your customers are" Ronan chimed in.

"It's actually a pretty even split" Molly confessed, "a lot of foreigners visit on their travels" she remarked.

"Okay then" Alex said.

"What services are you guys planning on?" She asked.

"Blowjob, sex and anal" I told her.

"Are you each partaking in all three?" She asked.

"Yes" I confirmed.

"Okay then follow me into my room" she instructed cheerfully.

We walked up a narrow flight of stairs and into a small room with a full sized bed.

"Who's doing what first?" she asked.

"I'll start with a BJ" Ronan said.

"I guess I'll do her ass first" Alex agreed.

"That leaves me with her pussy.

We all unleashed our throbbing boners. Alex's was 9 inches long and average thickness. Ronan's was 11 inches long and super thick. Mine was 7 inches long and a bit thin.

"Are you guys ready?" Molly asked.

"Let's do this" I shouted, thrusting my cock into her tight pussy.

"Ohhh, feels good" she moaned.

"Are you ready for me bitch?" Alex grunted.

"Put your cock in my ass" she begged as I thrusted violently. He shoved himself inside of her ass and started thrusting vigorously.

"Are you ready for me now?" Ronan inquired.

"Let me suck you off" she moaned.

He put his cock into her mouth and let her do the work.

We all came about 20 minutes later.

"Which positions are you taking for next round?" I asked.

"I'll take her ass this time" Ronan offered.

"I'll fuck her right in the pussy" Alex replied.

"That leaves me with the mouth" I noted.

We waited for a bit and then got ourselves hard again.

"Ready for round two?" Molly asked, wiping Ronan's cum off her face.

"Fuck yeah bitch" Alex shouted.

I shoved my cock into her mouth to stop her from saying anything. Ronan shoved his into her ass and Alex put his into her pussy.

"Suck harder bitch" I shouted, slapping her face with my hand.

"Yeah don't make us do all the work" Alex grunted as he was about to cum.

"I'm cumming" Ronan moaned.

Alex and I came after him.

After a bit of resting we were ready to go one last time.

"Ronan, it's your turn with her pussy" I told him.

"I'm getting her mouth now" Alex noted.

"That's mean I'm in her ass" I added.

"Are you ready for my cock?" Ronan asked.

"Give it to me" Molly moaned.

He shoved his cock into her pussy and started to thrust violently.

I did the same to her ass and Alex did it to her mouth until we all came.