Three-Day Weekend

Story Info
Rabbit knows how to welcome Master home .
1.5k words
4.08
16.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are coming home in a good mood. You had a good day and look forward to our day off tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a 3-day weekend with you! You ask me to call you as you leave work. Eagerly, I dial your number and squirm with a giddy excitement when I hear your voice on the line.

"Who is it?" you tease.

"Your rabbit, " I giggle.

"Rabbit." you muse. "MY rabbit," as if turning the thought over in your mind. I am grinning from ear to ear as you speak. You know how much I love being reminded that I am yours, body, mind, and heart! My hand drifts to the collar around my neck as my fingers toy with it idly.

"Rabbit?!" The tone of your voice indicates that I missed what you said while my thoughts drifted.

"Master?" I meekly reply.

"I said, I hope you are ready for when I get home."

'Eeps!!' I think, hoping I didn't say that aloud. Master must have something in mind for when he gets home. My heart races and my brain races a different direction. "Yes, Master," I reply. My heart is pounding so loudly, I'm certain you can hear it.

"Good, rabbit. I'll be home in 5 minutes. Say goodbye."

Normally, I dawdle on the goodbyes, but I know I better have things ready for you when you get home, so I quickly respond with a, "Goodbye, Master," and hang up the phone. I'm not in a panic, but where is my leash?!?!?! Scurrying into the bedroom, I check the toy box for my leash, digging through the vibes, clamps, floggers, OH restraints! I grab those and place them beside me as I dig more. 'Where did we have the leash last?' I wonder. Suddenly my eyes light up as I snag the restraints and dive on the bed and unwrap the leash from the post on the headboard. I shimmy out of my pants and check my look in the mirror. T-shirt and panties! Yes, that will do! I resist the urge to smooth the errant curl in the middle of my forehead, the curl that you find endearing, before I hustle to the door.

The sound of your car coming up the drive tells me I have no time. I slide to my knees, lower my head, and wait. As soon as I hear the doorknob turn, I lift the leash and restraints in offering. A soft smile plays across my lips as you pluck them from my small hands and set to work fastening the wrist restraints. A warm and tingling calm spreads over me as you secure me. The leash clips on my collar and I look up into your eyes.

"There, now you are nicely attired, rabbit," you appraise.

Softly I reply, "Yes, Master."

"Come, let's go to the bedroom." The quick puzzled look on my face sparks a smirk on yours. This is not our routine. Obediently, I rise and pad behind you to the bedroom, my heart still racing.

"On your knees, rabbit," you order. I comply, sliding to my knees at your feet. "Help me get comfortable. I need out of these work clothes." My dark eyes twinkle impishly as they lift to yours. Deftly, I untie your shoes and take them off. Small fingers work your belt buckle free. My bottom squirms, having felt the bite of your belt once or twice. I can feel the heat of you on my face as I tug down your pants. I inhale deeply, I love your smell. My tongue slides over my lips as I draw my face closer. "Not yet, eager rabbit," you scold. "You aren't done undressing me."

"Yes, Master," I pout. But judging by the growing lump in your underwear, I know I won't have to wait too long. My tongue wets my lips again.

I start to tug at your briefs, but you stop me. "Just stay put, rabbit. I'll finish this."

You pull off your shirt. I watch from beneath my lashes. A soft flush spreads over me. I watch and wait for you to tug off your briefs, while I am squirming on my heels. My jaw drops and eyes shoot up to yours as you throw on a t-shirt and sweats. "What's wrong my impatient, rabbit?" You chuckle at me as I pout and whimper. "You'll just have to wait. Come on! Let's head to the living room, shall we?"

"Yes, Master," I reply as you lead me to your chair. I have my small footstool beside your chair. You grab it and place it in front of the chair before you sit.

"Have a seat, rabbit." I settle on the stool, my cheeks flush as you nudge my legs open with your foot. Reflexively, I scoot my bottom towards the edge of the stool and open my legs for you. I blush and look down because my damp panties betray my excitement. I wonder if you will attach my wrists to the stool legs when you say, as you read my mind, "You'll be needing your hands to serve me... for now." You take a few more seconds appraising me as I squirm under your gaze and fight the urge to close my legs. You seem to be enjoying my reaction to your gaze and you continue taking in your property.

"Tsk tsk, rabbit. Those panties look wet. Tell me, are they?" If they aren't already, they certainly are now from the sound of your voice. My right hand slides up to cup my mound, I whimper softly as I feel my damp panties.

"Yes, Master," I answer breathlessly. "My panties are moist." I bite my bottom lip as my fingers fidget nervously on the damp cloth.

"Are you wet, my Rabbit?"

I whimper my reply, "Uh huh... uh. Yes, Master." Pouting to you, my eyes beg for more. My legs I wanted to close just seconds before are now open wide as my fingers trace the outline of my lips through the cloth.

You sit back in your chair and regard me with a smirk. "Does my rabbit wish to touch herself?"

"Yes, Master," I whimper and beg. "Please."

"Please, what?"

"Please may I use my fingers to touch myself, Master?" My bottom is practically lifting off the stool as I squirm.

"Yes," you allow, as you watch me closely. My head falls back as I gasp once my fingers slip into my panties. I'm so wet and slick that my middle finger easily slides past my lips. My hips rise to meet my probing touch. Earnestly my fingers work beneath my panties. My eyes are half open while I moan deep in my throat, your eyes never leaving me as I play with myself for your amusement. My body is flushed from the excitement, my cheeks spike a pink blush as I'm exposed before you. My eyes meet yours as my breathing grows more ragged. I am caught in your gaze, "Take your panties off," you tell me firmly. I comply eagerly and settle back on the stool. "Touch yourself for me, rabbit." you order.

My eyes drop shyly as my hand drifts back to my mound. Small fingers gently part the lips exposing my clit before I start rubbing it in small circles. Quickly I lose my modesty. I love playing with myself for you. Your eyes on me turn me on even more as soon I'm begging, "Please, Master, may I cum?"

"Yes, cum for me, rabbit!" I cry out as my bottom leaves the stool. A strong orgasm crashes over me while you watch me quake, my breathing quick as I try to catch it, my eyes shut tight to the world while I cum hard. "Float," you order.

Float, I do, and slowly my breathing relaxes as my toes uncurl and I open my loving eyes to you. 'Oh, my!' Your sweats are pulled down and your hand is wrapped around your cock, stroking it as you watch me. Seeing my eyes are open, quickly, you swoop down on me and grab my hair, pulling my head back, reflexively I gasp and you take the opportunity to invade my mouth with yours. Your mouth leaves mine. My full lips parted, wanting... Your hand never leaves my hair as you tug and guide my mouth over your waiting cock. I moan deeply as you fill my mouth, my tongue sliding along the underside of your shaft as I suck you like an ice pop on a hot summer day.

The more excited you get, the more I'm spurred on. My hand slides up to cup and play with your balls while I take you with my mouth. I can hear in your breathing that you are getting close. I slide all of you in, my lips brush your balls. I suck hard and moan as I slowly drawn my lips up to the tip then suddenly swoop down to the base of your shaft again. Your hips jerk up as you shove your cock deeper and cry out, your hands still wrapped in my hair while you fill my mouth with cum that I eagerly take.

Carefully, I slip my mouth off your satisfied cock and lay my cheek on your leg while you stroke my hair. "MMMM, good rabbit." We smile matching dopey grins as our eyes meet. Yes, this is going to be a great 3 day weekend, I think as I relax with Master.