Three Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll come to your senses. Other women have had these same thoughts you know. Just don't do anything rash and when you get here we'll sit-down with the Book and go over some of our teachings then I'll bet you'll feel better about things." Dana said.

There was another long pause then Stacy said, "I removed my Lanzarote."

"You did what?! Stacy you know the implications of that! You'll never be allowed in any of our meetings or activities again! When the Elder's find-out you will be cut-off completely from the rest of us! What you did just guaranteed your total expulsion!" Stacy exclaimed.

"I know but I'd been giving it a lot of thought, even before I met Mark, I just never thought I'd have the courage to do it but when Mark came-back and we ate I realized that it was now or never. I told Mark what I wanted to do and he said he'd help..."

"Of course he did, I mean he'd already figured-out how to get you out of your clothes and into his bed so why not remove the one thing which is supposed to be attached to us for life? The one symbol of what we're all about, the one reminder of our commitment to all that we believe in, the..."

"They're hard as hell to remove let me tell you." Stacy interrupted. "Mark didn't really have any cutting tools with him so he studied it carefully for a few minutes then said he had an idea."

"I shouldn't be hearing this. Just this conversation would be enough to get me expelled as well. Is that what you want?" Dana asked accusingly.

"What? Of course not, I'm not trying to influence you, but as my best friend I just needed to tell someone who would understand I guess."

After a moment's silence Dana said, "Go on."

"So Mark has this idea to wrap my right hand and arm in a wet washcloth, wrapped tight against my skin, wedged under the bracelet. Then he had me hold my arm over a burner on the stove while he gently pried against the metal of the bracelet with a screwdriver. I'll tell you I had my doubts but it worked! After a minute or so of being over the flame he was able to break it free of my arm!"

"Then what did you do with it?" Dana asked.

"I sat there and looked at it for a long time asking myself that same question. Eventually I decided the best thing I could do with it was bury it. We found a piece of soil under a tree which wasn't frozen. Mark dug a shallow hole, I threw it in and then I buried it."

After a few seconds to allow what she said to sink-in Stacy said, "Listen, I know this means you and I will likely never speak again, and for that I am sorry; I will truly miss your friendship but I'm convinced that this is what's right. I hope someday your eyes will be opened to the injustices we both have put-up with."

"But, but...what about your baby? Six months into a pregnancy is not the best time to be up-ending your life you know." Dana chided.

"I know but I have no other choice. If I don't do it now, I fear I will never do it and I will not bring a child into the world which you and I were raised in. I will raise this child, on my own if necessary to ensure that she never has to worry about being trapped in a cult."

"And how does your new friend, Mark fit into your grand plans?" Dana asked.

"I don't know yet and neither does he. I'm going to get a place near him in Provo and we'll see what happens I guess. You see that's what normal people do. They don't participate in arranged marriages and abuse. If you'd still like to talk with me in the future I will always take your call and wish you all the best. You've been a good friend and I would still like for you to remain in my life."

"Good bye Stacy. I will try to call when I can and hope you know what you're doing."

12