Three Days Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talk to her! What the hell about? There is nothing left to talk about! You were here last night when she stood on the stairs and told the whole bloody world she had shagged Johnson in my bed, on our wedding anniversary. No! There's nothing left to talk about. For twenty years I worshiped the ground she walked on. We've had our ups and downs; but I've always loved her and respected her, and the vows we made all that time ago. But at the drop of a hat she jumps into bed with a prick like Roger Johnson. No your mother has been taking me for a fool for too long. The way she has been behaving lately and the arrogance she showed last night makes me wonder weather she stopped loving me years ago. That's if she ever did love me? God knows how many men she has fucked when she has been out with that Slag Angela. Fuck me, if I haven't had to put up with that bitch all these years as well; maybe that's the only good thing that comes out of this; I'll never have to see that cow's face again!"

"Do you mean that. Do you really hate Angela!"

June's voice came from the doorway. I don't know why I answered her; maybe it was to show her that I had loved her so much that I had put up with that bitch Angela for all these years.

"Of course I hate her. I never speak to her at work if I can help it, and I only talk civil to her here because she was your friend. The woman is a witch and always has been. We couldn't tell you about Sheila, because you would have told her and that would have been perfect ammunition for the witch to upset my mother with."

June walked into the room. I stood up, and she flinched as if she thought I was going to attack her.

"I had thought you would have had the decency to have been gone before I got back; but as you haven't, I will leave the house again until you have gone. Peter call me on my mobile when you're mother has left the house."

"No! Please don't go? Please let me explain?"

"What the fucking hell can you explain? How you shagged that Prick in my bed and then told the whole fucking world about it? In doing that you made my mother feel so guilty; she told my father about Sheila. The shock of that, caused my father to have a heart attack and now he's dead and my mother is so distressed that they have had to keep her in hospital. And just to top things off nicely, you have made it impossible for me to remain in my job, as some of my colleagues were here last night. Now tell me June, just what the hell are you going to explain?"

June was sat on the floor now, crying her head in her hands.

"Look, you can't even look me in the face. You've destroyed me. Christ! If it wasn't for the kids I would have killed myself last night!"

June looked up at me.

"Oh God! What have I done? They told me. I I I thought that you were -- -- --."

My mobile rang and I turned and walked away from June to answer it. The day got even darker! It was the hospital telling me my mother had just had a stroke.

I told Peter to call my sister, as I ran out to my car. As I got in it, Marie got in the passenger seat.

End of part two.

12