Three Days Detention

Story Info
19-year-old student is in trouble with teacher.
2.3k words
4.28
70.5k
14
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you're first starting out as a teacher, you are often informed that, respect must be demanded; I disagree. I have found that respect is earned. You have to respect your students first, show them that you care in order to get their respect. I don't know if I respect Deacon or not, therefore I have never expected his in return. However, I do know this, I want to dominate Deacon. I want to control him. He's the youngest of four children, only boy and his parents are divorced. From what I can see, he has no respect for women. I want to knock the cocky, little, shit eating grin off his face.

I have been biding my time for a while now, waiting on the perfect opportunity to show Deacon just what happens when you tangle with a woman that's mentally stronger than you. In late November, opportunity struck. Deacon was having a rough day, but unfortunately for him, so was I. He decided he was going to argue with me in front of his classmates. Both our tempers flared, and once I realized the situation was going to get out of control fast, I put a stop to it. "Deacon, you'll stay after class and we'll discuss this then."

Since Deacon is in my 7th period class, keeping him after means he'll be late for basketball practice. I could tell Deacon wanted to argue with me, but he wisely held his tongue. Deacon sat down and began to sulk for the rest of the period, while I ignored his surly ass. When the bell rang, the majority of the class hurried out the door, not wanting any part of the heat being generated between Deacon and I. There were a few stragglers, but I hurried them on their way.

Deacon's cute, and he knows it. Half Mexican with dark hair, dark eyes and his cute little crooked tooth grin. He's tall, a pretty decent athlete, with dreams of playing street ball. He has a tight little ass and a temper, he's a tough little shit.

"Deacon, first of all I will not be yelled at by a student." I informed him in my best bitchy teacher voice.

"But Ms. B," he began, "you never listen to us, you just start yelling."

Truth was, I don't usually care for their excuses. If they're not doing what they're supposed to be, then they're going to get called down for it.

"If you're not going to do your work during class and stay out of trouble, I'm going to call you down for it. And since you decided to be so disrespectful, you'll just have to come in after school and make up for it." I calmly informed him, keeping my voice cool and professional.

"What?" He exclaimed, incredulous. "I have basketball practice, Coach will kill me!"

"Sorry, I'll be sure to have a talk with Coach and let him know why you'll be late to practice. After school detention, for the next 3 days, one hour each day, starting tomorrow. This way you can inform coach before I do why you will be late to practice for the next three days."

I could hear him mumbling under his breath about what a cold-hearted bitch I was. I wanted to inform him, cold hearted had nothing to do with it; I needed to get laid. I knew my recent dry spell had a lot to do with my bitchiness. I had just broken up with my boyfriend the month before, and I was in no mood to date at the time. So I spent my nights with my fantasies. I have to admit it, but Deacon had a tendency to crop up in those fantasies. He's the sexiest 19 year old to ever come through my classroom; he was held back a year so he was definitely of legal age. Didn't hurt any that he was Mexican, I have such a weakness for dark 'boys'. The things I'd like to do to that boy would get my ass fired, even if he is 19.

The next day, when Deacon stalked into class he refused to look my way. Sulk all you want sweety, I thought to myself, I have plans for you. However, even I didn't realize where the detention was headed. When the bell rang and the other students had left, I set him to work doing some cleaning. I could tell he didn't like it, but he really had no choice. The boy had probably never picked up a dust rag in his life, he's so spoiled by his mom and sisters.

"Deacon, is there anything you want to say to me?" I asked, giving him a chance to atone for his ill mannered behavior. Little did I realize what would be coming out of his mouth next.

"Yeah, I have something to say." He came over to stand next to me and looked me straight in the eyes. "I think there's more to me being here than just a little disrespect. I think you want me and I think you have finally figured out that I've wanted you from the first day I stepped into your class."

"Excuse me?" I asked him, stunned that he had picked up on my attraction for him. "Do you really think you're big enough to be saying that to me? I'd be careful what you wish for little man, I'm not all that I seem."

"You heard me, everyone has said for weeks now that if we could get you laid, you might be in a better mood and give us less work and start to smile again. This bitch act is getting old."

I slapped him across the faced then. "You can kiss my ass Deacon."

"Give me enough time and I just might." He responded, looking me square in the eye, never backing down.

"Do you think you're man enough to do the job?" I taunted. "Sit down!" I commanded.

Deacon did has he was told. Well, well I thought to myself; he takes orders well. I walked slowly to the door and locked it. Teachers in my school tend to clear out as soon as possible, however, I wasn't taking any chances of being interrupted and my fun ending too soon.

"Now, what was it you said to me? That you've wanted me from the day you stepped into my class? Do you think you're man enough to satisfy me? Do you have any idea what it takes to satisfy a woman like me?"

"No, but I've got 45 minutes of detention left to fill and I sure as hell can think of things to do other than clean your chalkboard." He challenged. "Like fuck the bitch right out of you." At this I slapped him again.

"Call me a bitch one more time you little cock sucker and see where it gets you." I told him with as much malice as I could muster. "No insolence. You will speak only when given permission."

I raised one leg up and placed it in the seat of the desk next to Deacon, allowing my skirt to rise up my thigh, giving him a clear shot of my red panties. Deacon, took a good, long look at the wet spot at my crotch. I watched as he breathed deeply the scent coming off of me. Deacon leaned forward in his chair and placed his hands on my thighs, which he began to caress. Using his hands he kneaded the flesh of my thighs, working slowly upwards until he was able to hook his thumbs underneath the red satin of my underwear, locating the wet pussy waiting for him.

"So you shave your cunt, Miss?" He grinned up at me. I'd forgotten my orders to him to speak only when spoken to. The feeling of his thumbs between the lips of my pussy felt so good, I could have cum right then.

"Slow down, you have an hour's worth of work to do here. On your knees," I commanded the sexy, senior.

"You know, you're so fucking hot, that we talk about nailing you in the locker room. We talk about fucking you doggy style on the baseball field or slamming your cunt while you lie on the floor of the shower room. We all vow we're going to eat your cunt right on top of your desk."

"Really Deacon, do you think you're capable of eating my cunt and eating it well right here, right now on my desk?" I laughed, just enough to challenge the young stud.

He needed no other encouragement, he pushed me back onto my desk, reached up under my skirt and pulled my panties down and dropped them onto the floor. He pushed my legs apart with his knee, and dropped to a squatting position so his face was level with my pussy. Knowing what an athlete he was, I was sure he could stay in the squatted position for as long as necessary to accommodate me.

He flicked his tongue over my clit, taking it between his lips and sucking it ever so gently. I was surprised at his natural ability. Next he ran his tongue from my clit, down to my asshole and back again. "Oh god, Deacon." I moaned. "Don't stop licking my clit until you've made me cum, like a slut."

Deacon eagerly, obeyed. He began to lick and suck my clit. Taking it between his teeth, flicking his tongue teasingly against the head and then sucking it again. Until I squirmed and he gripped my legs tighter, holding me steady. I grabbed his head as I got closer to my orgasm, telling him what a good job he was doing and what a great student he was. I held his head tightly to my cunt, while he sucked my clit.

"That's it Deacon, right there, just like that, don't stop, don't stop," I begged him over and over again. He was such a willing pupil, he eagerly obliged my demands. I could feel the pressure building, could feel the need to cum gathering in my stomach; the need for release became too great for me. I had cum running out of me, all over his face and down the insides of my thighs as I lay back on my desk, my head hanging off the opposite side. My legs tensing as I rode wave after wave of orgasm, until eventually I fell still again.

As I lay back on my desk, coming down off the waves of my orgasm, Deacon looked up at me and grinned. Cum glistened on his chin. "Miss, I've never seen anyone cum that much. Are you ok?" He asked. This was an awfully sweet side to Deacon, a side I had never seen before.

"I don't know if I'm all right or not Deacon. Didn't you say that you all thought I needed a good nailing, that getting laid would put me in a better mood? I've cum, but I wouldn't say I've been nailed."

He jerked me up off my desk at that point, turned me around, and bent me over. His hand taking a fistful of hair and pushing me down on the desk. "You want nailed?" He said, through clenched teeth. "I'll show you nailed."

With that, he pulled his dick from his athletic shorts; he was quick. He shoved himself deep in my cunt. I cried out as he first slammed his cock into my pussy. "So tight," he said. "You must have gone without sex for sometime now, miss."

"Longer than I like to," I responded. "Fuck me Deacon, fuck me hard, shove your cock as deep into me as you can."

With that he pushed his cock so far into me that he pushed me against my desk. That's going to leave a bruise, I thought to myself. "That's it, fuck me harder."

With that he lost all control, his hand held my head down, my cheek pressed against the cool wood desk, my skirt around my waist and his cock pulsing in and out of me. His balls slapping against my ass as his dick pushed my pussy lips apart. I clamped my pussy around his cock as I could feel the next wave of orgasm coming on. For a young guy, he had amazing staying power. He fucked me like that for several minutes, while I cried out from each thrust. Soon, he couldn't hold back any longer and I felt his cock swell and spew forth his hot, steamy cum. He collapsed on top of me, as I lay sprawled, face down on my desk. He was momentarily spent.

"Holy shit," was all he could say.

"Deacon," I said with a laugh. "Your hour of detention is over. You know, you really should get going to basketball practice."

With that he pulled his cock from my wet cunt and grinned. "Same time tomorrow right? I've got two more days of detention with you?"

"Yes, Deacon. You have two more days of detention left to serve." I smiled, slyly at him.

With that, he stalked out of the room, with his usual swagger a little more pronounced than usual.

Whether he kept our three-day encounter to himself or not, I was never sure. I figured, even if he did brag about it to the other boys; that doesn't mean they believed him. And besides, I think he liked his little detention sessions. After that three-day sentence, about once a month he tended to get himself into trouble with me. And as any good teacher, I assigned him detention. He would usually enter my room with that same devlish grin and simply say, "I had a feeling you could use a good nailing. Did I mis-behave well enough for you?" And with that I would lock my door and detention would begin.