Three Days...with a Spanking Virgin

Story Info
The "he said" counterpart to My First Spanking.
2.1k words
4.16
37.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three Days

At times caution can keep you alive, but it can also prevent you from taking chances beyond a reasonable comfort zone. That's exactly what I did recently, threw caution to the wind and stepped out of my comfort zone to meet a woman I got to know on Literotica, an internet web site. From the start, one of the things that made this different was our level of comfort, trust and honesty. Words could not be invented with such consistency nor could dialogue have been created in such a fanciful way for it not to be clear that the person at the other end of the internet cable was unique, intelligent, and very special.

I had lied about my age because she was younger, and getting older is not one of nature's most attractive features. Further, it was unlikely to be important since most internet ships pass slowly in the night, a few more quickly and it is never presumed that a connection will expand let alone grow into something greater than a shared perversion. Here, I use the word endearingly because it is what others might call it, and often why people of like interests discover each other anonymously in places like Literotica. After a couple of months of shameful letters and stories started by one and finished by the other, we agreed to meet

Experience would suggest caution, like selecting a neutral meeting place at a restaurant or hotel lobby, but all that changed when we finally agree to blow caution to the wind and meet at an airport. Unseen, other than a few exchanged pictures, self portraits, a couple of phone conversations and two months of intense, amazing dialogue, and we were now agreeing to meet like long lost friends at an airport with the intent of spending three days exploring our compatibility and our special 'fetish'.

To begin with we were not exactly physically matched. Previously, I have been attracted to petite, smaller women, mostly with dark hair and complexion, as Kelsey often pointed out from my stories. I am 68 inches tall, of average weight and consider myself fit for my age. But Kelsey at 38 was younger; taller by two inches, blonde, an actress, strong, athletic, a Pilates instructor and a professional vocalist. She stood towering, above the second row of people at the airport terminal, tall, statuesque, blonde and smiling, just as she had looked in her picture.

The physical contrast becomes more understandable when you consider that I was meeting Kelsey, an otherwise indomitable woman, appearing on the surface to be un-threatened by anything worldly, to find and spank the little girl that has been cloistered within. We shared a spanking fetish. She had never been spanked but was convinced it was something she wanted and I was seeking someone that found spanking an erotic extension of sexuality. Schoolroom spanking may titillate many but for me it's finding and awakening my latent cavemen, spanking and making love to an unruly mate, appreciating her for her beauty and talents but knowing that she consents and desires to be taken across my lap and eternally stained with the print of my hand on her bottom.

.

As an amazingly talented writer, Kelsey wrote of virtual spankings and I replied from the experience of spanking a few bottoms crimson. We were magnetized to each other, even as we shared our frailties, imperfections and physical differences.

Now it is one thing to share a spanking fetish, agree to meet, deliver a spanking and go home, but this had blossomed into something larger than life. From the moment we agree to meet, storybook fashion at a public airport, we were in for one of the grandest experiences that life has to offer or the worst letdown imaginable from the point of view of two Literotica strangers. We would share transportation, find and agree upon honeymoon-haven accommodations, dine in the seclusion of a wooded cabin, and share elegant accommodations at one of the countries oldest and grandest hotels,

Once we spotted each other the die was cast and there was no turning back. Our eyes met and we instantly picked each other from the anonymous crowd. Neither seemed shocked, amazed or repulsed. Kelsey was everything she had described herself to be, even more. She is a larger than life outdoor girl with a Cinderella soul.

Given the option of dining at a restaurant on the way to the cabin or buying finger food and wine to sip in our secluded secrecy, Kelsey chose the latter. Fortunately, she drove a large 4 x 4, because the canvas bag she had packed included playful costumes to last more that a winter or two in isolation. You see, we were going to play out the parts of many of the stories we had shared including the naughty niece, the stable girl caught dressed as a boy, the naughty actress, the chamber maid and any other number of Victorian characters. Kelsey had costumes to accommodate the wildest imaginings of any Victorian novelist

The cabin was not only surrounded by woods and a howling, rushing stream, but also made from the surrounding logs and probably constructed 50 years earlier. We had asked for and were given the end unit, a little more remote than the others. The room was filled with a king size bed, footed by a ceiling-high, stone fireplace, with a bathroom and kitchenette. We quickly settled in, unloaded the car, set the food out, and started and started and started the fire. We had not touched beyond an embrace, yet acted as casual as an old married couple, shopping in town, and bidding a good evening to the other guests barbecuing dinner along the edge of the stream.

We embraced, seeking the passion of the others kiss and receiving it. My hands went to Kelsey's back and clutched her strongly, feeling her taut, yet feminine firmness. Mostly I wanted to touch the canvas of my desire as my hands slipped along her sides, across her hips to the nakedness of her thighs below her modest yet short full skirt. I was greeted to a silky muscular softness, chilled by the early evening coldness, firmed by Yoga and Pilates, strong, resilient and begging to be squeezed. My two hands slipping up her dress sought and found the orbs of my desire, firmly flexed, and begging for my attention. It was at this moment that I knew no physical differences related to our size or age would prevent me from releasing and spanking the naughty child sequestered within the actress woman that I held.

We shared an awakening and comfort found only in the embrace of strangers at the moment that they become friends. We sipped the wine and wrapped cheese and prosciutto in roughly torn sections of French bread. Finally, we settled in front of the crackling fire that provided inviting warmth the closer we sat. The placing of our wineglasses on the stone hearth signaled a moment of unanimous consent. With my back supported by the heavy wooden bed frame, I reached for Kelsey and pulled her across my outstretched legs. Her long, muscular legs were pale like the morning snow. Her skin was silky smooth and begged to be caressed, which I did. I raised my hand and spanked her gently a few times across the bunched fabric of her short white skirt. She did not protest, object or attempt to escape, so I spanked her a bit harder.

My inner voice searched and found appropriate words to accompany Kelsey's spanking, "You have been such a bad girl, all your life you have been waiting to be spanked and I am here to fulfill your wish."

At this juncture, where fantasy and reality meet, something primordial awakened within me. It was the feeling of a woman's behind, her weight pressing my thighs and throbbing desire, the trust and control of her pleasure that she has yielded to me, a feeling of exhilaration. My cock stiffened more, my body tensed and a surge of strength took over urging me to a higher limit. Between swats, my hand touched, caressed and explored the muscular softness of her thighs. It was only a prelude to pushing her skirt up and laying it across her back, exposing her frilly panties and the tinge of visible redness at the top of her thighs. I raised my hand and spanked her panty clad behind, hard, a dozen or more times, alternating cheeks and gauging the squirming motion of her captive body, hopefully churning pain into pleasure and finding it desirable. As evidenced by the trail of moisture escaping her happiness, she was.

A new apex was reached when I finally grasped the elastic waistband of her panties and pulled them down. This was an adult woman and I had pulled her panties down like a child-bride for me to spank and spank. Until now, cloth had been between my hand and her bottom, so for the first time I touched the naked tautness of the firmest behind I have ever touched. Two bright red globes of firm muscle stood in contrast to the snowy valley between her legs and along her thighs. Her bottom radiated heat, which upon inspection was as hot as the burning fire a couple of feet away.

I took my pleasure and began to spank her naked bottom with firmness that no teacher, uncle, nor parent would ever dare or consider. A punishment of desire cursed through my loins and on to her bottom. Evidently she found it pleasureful; she screeched, lifted and lunged across my thighs as my hand rained a merciless parade onto one cheek and then the other, overlapping randomly, beating her right reddened cheek more intensely. I thought she might cum and I wished to beat her until she did, but my pleasure was mounting and was capable of taking control all by itself.

I wanted to find the core of Kelsey's pleasure and merge it with mine. I stopped spanking her and released my boa's grip. Her face was a slight shade less than her bottom and the room pulsed with our desire. I signaled and instructed her to the bed, her compliance signaled the putty she wanted to be. My tongue found her sopping pussy and I burrowed as deeply as possible, lapping along her drenched slit in search of her clitoris. There she screamed and clenched her thighs around my head, closing and pulling me into her core. I could tell she was cumming and cumming hard. I pulled my head free and instructed her to turn and kneel, giving me a backdoor entrance and a dominant position to fuck her hard. My condom lay at the ready.

My cock is of average size and I momentarily thought of our physical difference and wondered how it would feel to enter her. I touched my cock head against her glistening lips and pressed into an unexpected tightness that gripped and restrained my pulsing column. As I maneuver it in, the left curve of the shaft slipped upwards into a warm gripping tunnel where even the slightest movement felt like a tugging vortex. Holding her by the hips, I rose off my knees and rode her slowly, savoring the eminence of my ejaculation. I dropped to my knees and found variation in the angle of entry. My left foot wanted to spasm, so I shifted to my right knee and raised my left leg so that my foot could be positioned solidly along her left hip. It provided as strong of a stance as possible as I gripped both of her hips and pulled and pushed to where ever my pleasure took me.

My right hand flailed wildly at her bottom, crashing and pounding wherever it struck. My ejaculation was hard and full and I rode out as many pulses as my body could endure. I dropped to her side as we clutched in a final frenzy; perspiring and soaked, our mouths closed as one. It was moments later that Kelsey found a trace of blood on her knee, friction induced from the motion of her knees on the rough burber carpet during her spanking. My muscles ached ever so slightly and I finally relaxed the spasm in my left foot. We spent many hours in each other's embrace soothed by the ever-present rushing sound of the river a few feet from our door, knowing that we had stolen something of eternal value, contemplating the days ahead and the untouched bag of costumes sitting in the corner....