Three Demons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, the doors of the car were still unlocked and I was able to remove my luggage from the trunk without a hitch. I carried it inside and surprisingly they weren't in sight when they had been just a moment before. I headed for the room that I'd slept in the first time I'd entered this house, where Felix was waiting for me. When I opened the door, the room looked nothing like it had before, not even a little. There was dry wall and crown molding, porcelain tiles with wood grain, a huge bed and contemporary furniture. Everything was gone except the fireplace and even that got cosmetic surgery. At first I thought I might be in the wrong room, but Felix was laying on the bed so I convinced myself I was in the right place. I guess they did a little bit of remodeling? I couldn't fool myself, I liked how it looked now compared to before. It looked so much nicer, so much newer and up to date - so much easier to clean. A voice in the back of my head tried to persuade me that they'd done this for me, but I refused to let that fester too long. I couldn't go ahead and assume that they did this all for me, it was stupid and narcissistic to think that way; that's what I kept telling myself anyway.

I started unpacking. It didn't take me as long as I thought it would, in my haste I hadn't packed all of my clothes. Thankfully, I'd packed all my underwear. I picked up the piles of them at the bottom of the bag and carried them to the dresser where I unloaded them at the top. I took each one individually and folded them. Oddly, I became highly critical of each pair. I looked at a few pairs of striped bikini bottoms and frowned. They weren't attractive at all, but sexy little numbers were expensive. I wanted something tiny and covered in lace. I picked up a pair of panties that looked like they were shipped to me from the fifties. I mean look at this shit, I thought to myself.

I suddenly heard the knob click. I stared at it with conviction, willing it not to turn. Too late, it was twisting. I ran to the door to bar it with my body. "Freya?" I heard Oliver call out, as if to warn me of his entrance. He opened it before I even had a chance. So there I was, a pair of granny panties in my hand probably with an expression of complete embarrassment on my face. "There you are," he said with a smile. His eyes finally spotted the thing in my hand and he stopped smiling. He cleared his throat and visibly avoided looking directing at them or my face. "We're going for a run, we'll be back in an hour or so. Don't wait up." He turned to walk out, but stopped before he was past the door frame. He chuckled and said, "From now on, I'll knock before entering." He then walked away with me feeling absolutely humiliated.

"I hope those manners will extend to Erik and Everett as well!" I called out maliciously. I heard him laugh before the front door shut and then there was silence. What cheeky fucks.

12