Three Demons Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vulpesa
vulpesa
163 Followers

Oliver turned to me with a look of bewilderment. "Why does Erik have what?" he asked.

"Catnip. I saw it in a small pot in his room. I was going to ask you about it but then, I don't know, things happened," I explained, chuckling by the end. He snorted and started laughing. "What?" I asked, confused by his reaction.

"I'm sure he has his reasons, but you're going to have to ask him about that," he said, still laughing.

Perhaps it was a stupid question to ask, I thought. I wouldn't bother Erik with that. I did see a cat the first night I slept over on that fateful day. Maybe Erik fostered cats from time to time and it was for that black cat with the twinkling green eyes. Twinkling. Green eyes. Erik. How coincidental. Almost like a young adult romance on the shelves of popular bookstores today, I thought. I laughed to myself. Erik wasn't a damn were-cat, things like that didn't exist outside of books and imaginative heads. Our world was mundane, dull, boring. Nothing supernatural or fantastical happened outside of TV dramas and fiction, much to my disdain. Why would documentation of such intriguing creatures exist if only to disappoint? Perhaps in a better world, my hands could wield magic and Erik could turn into a cat and I could have all three of the men who had caught my eye. But in a better world, I wouldn't wear scars from my mother.

Felix crawled out from underneath the couch I sat on and I took up the baby voice I used around animals and children. "Hey there, big guy. Is that where you were hiding? Silly, come sit with me," I cooed, patting the cushion beside me. Felix jumped up and slumped against me, resting his head on my thigh. Today had a happy ending and I hoped tomorrow wouldn't be a nightmare. But perhaps it wouldn't be with Oliver on my side.

vulpesa
vulpesa
163 Followers